Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Day of Training - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day of Training

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:32 am
Illumi smiled and nodded at her as she clapped. Encouragement was always the greatest thing to give a student. As she stretched, he took some time to collect his thoughts while he stretched himself. He ran over the hand seals of all the jutsu he learned in this training session. Thought of all different uses of the technique and battle. As soon as he had started to go into more advanced stuff, Sanae-sensei called upon him.

Surface Walking, huh? He nodded as he followed along with her explanation. She soon started to walk up the fence and Illumi's eyes widened in awe and wonder. "That's amazing!" Illumi said, rushing forward. Chakra was channeled to the tenketsu in his feet as soon as he leaped at the wooden fence. His vision went from trees, grass, and water to the beautiful clouds and sky of Hoshigakure no Sato.

Even though he didn't need to, he grabbed Sanae's hand and squeezed it.

"Thank you, sempai." He said with warmth in his voice at the gorgeous sight of the village he lived in and loved with one-hundred percent of his heart.

(Transformation Technique: 250/250) 
(Clone Technique: 250/250) 
(Inside-to-Outside Block: 250/250) 
(Basic Medical Ninjutsu - Level 1: 250/250)
(Substitution Technique: 250/250)

(Tree Walking/Surface Walking Technique: 250/250)

(Total WC used: 1500 out of...)

WC: 221

TWC: 3,575

Last edited by Illumi on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 am
She held onto his hands as he grabbed hers and chuckled a little at his amazement of everything. Indeed now the view was almost marvellous. She took a moment to look across the clearing before them and smiled a little. "Now the world will become a little bit bigger for you every day, because you have learned so much already in one day and we have only one thing left on the list of things we wanted to go over today", she chuckled a little as she thought of her first training on the sands beneath them. Back then she only learned the essentials for her exam and he had today learned a lot more than necessary to pass it. "As for now you will surly pass your examination with flying colours I am most certain of it", she took out a book out of her bag und turned some pages and afterwards she smiled with a nod: "That sounds about right for our purposes at least now to the last part", she put the book back again and turned to her student. She put her fingers into the tiger seal position: "You can focus chakra into the tiger seal to break a Genjutsu as soon as you realized it is one", she smiled and performed some different seals and then gently nudged him to look up.
If he did he could see a gigantic fireball decent upon him, heat steadily radiating off of it. "Better hurry, if it hits you, you might only imagine the pain but that means you cannot put a bandage on the burns as well as on actual burns", with those words she jumped off the fence and sat on the ground pulling out the book again visually seeming to train some hand seals. Prepping another jutsu for him, she was staring at the pages of the book, so he could then also learn to try it without seals to have her teaching promise met to the peak.

WC: 333
TWC: 3640
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm
Illumi smiled at her. She had been such a great help with everything. He couldn't believe that their time together was almost over. The morning had passed by in a flash and now the sun stood at full peak in the sky, its rays kissing his pale skin.

"I'm ready, Sanae," Illumi said. Genjutsu, one of the most versatile jutsu known to shinobi. It might be a bit rare as not everyone uses it, but those who do are forces to be reckoned with. He was knocked out of his thoughts by a searing pain. He looked up to see a huge fireball descending on their position. His heart dropped, but he knew it wasn't real.

He took a deep breath in and then exhaled, calming his nerves. He put his fingers in the Tiger seal and started to pump chakra through his system to purge the foreign one that put the Genjutsu on him. He felt as if he was the body was being cleansed, and then it was over in a flash.

He looked towards Sanae with a nod, jumping off the fence. "I'm ready for the next and final challenge. The no-hand seals Genjutsu release."

(Genjutsu Release: 250/250)

(Total WC used: 1750 out of...)

WC: 231

TWC: 3,826
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:06 am
She watched as he dealt with his Genjutsu and it seemed as if he was doing quite alright. Well maybe a hunch of panic in his eyes as the fireball descended upon him, but well it was an illusion and since he knew it everything was fine. Sanae had focused on the other Gen she wanted to use shortly after so as he came down from the fence and said he was ready she nodded agreeing. "Perfect I am too, So I will be trying something new on you, I hope this works", she smirked a little at him because she knew what she was about to do was a little bite evil, but since he knew not to worry too much it should not be too much of a problem. So now she extended her palm towards him to use the jutsu she just learned.

The Genjutsu would work its magic and soon Illumi would find himself in a surrounding of an exotic forest. Lianas and strange flowers would surround him as the training ground would vanish from his sight. The dusty and sandy ground beneath him had changed too it became soft and slippery, taking him into his warm but tight grasp. Slowly but steady he would start to sink into the quicksand beneath him.

WC: 217
TWC: 3857
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:10 pm
Ah... that smirk spelled worry for the Academy Student. But he trusted Sanae, and he didn't think it would be anything too horrid. He watched as she pointed his palm towards him, his eyes landing directly on her soft skin. Suddenly, he'd feel the chakra spike and he instantly knew he was in a Genjutsu. The scenery around them changed. A beautiful, exotic forest with gorgeous, mysterious flowers surrounded him. He would've taken in the beauty of the Genjutsu if he knew he wasn't slowly sinking.

He looked down at his feet quickly to see quicksand. He was almost about to use the hand seals to cancel the Genjutsu right then, but that would be out of the purpose of this training. He clenched his eyes shut and started to slowly channel his chakra throughout his body. It was harder to do since he wasn't using any hand seals to direct the flow of the chakra, but he managed it.

Ah! There was Sanae's chakra that cast the Genjutsu on him. He quickly purged it and found himself back on the training grounds, safe. Illumi brought his hand up to his forehead and wiped the sweat from his brow.

"You really have a knack for Genjutsu," The boy said, smiling at the person who thought him so much, "Do you think there would be anything else you could teach me before we go? I know I've taken a lot of your time, but I'm really enjoying learning from you, Sanae."

(Genjutsu Release: 250/250)
(Genjutsu Release Mastery (No Hand Seals): 250/250)

(Total WC used: 2,000 out of...)

WC: 294

TWC: 4,120
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:21 pm
She observed what was going on to break the Genjutsu just in case he could not cope with it and would maybe go panicking. After a while it was clear he would not and soon the illusion had freed him and she could see him whipping of sweat off his forehead. At least something she could have done successfully this day. She looked at him and smiled nodding: "Thank you but I am merely a beginner at this, but I had and imaginative teacher in this art", she got up again stretching a little looking at him. That he enjoyed the lesson was a happy moment for her since she liked teaching others. It was just like with the teaching session she had with the students in the academy and the kind of pride she took in their success at their little afternoon event after her coaching of them. Now she had taught only one, but the numbers did not count that much, did they?
"If you have something urgent we can go over it but trust me you are set for your exam. All you should be doing now is getting some rest. You have taken in a lot of stuff today and I would say you should not be overdoing it", she said and chuckled, "But I don't mind meeting you again for more some other day", she walked over to get her bag and shouldered it, "Just give me a time and date and I'll be waiting", she grinned at him bowing to him and after he had named a date she'd say, "I'll meet you then and I hope you have a headband to show off by then." It was a tease sure but he deserved it and she was sure he would meet that goal and maybe if they then and there met again they could be doing that spar and it would be a little more evenly matched that way. She still needed preparation as well. She felt kind of sick thinking about what was to come.

WC: 343
TWC: 4200

Exit - Claim

2200 words for Hazy Genjutsu
21 Stats
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:02 pm
Illumi nodded and yawned when she mentioned resting. She was right. His whole day was dedicated to learning techniques, his chakra had been used in many various ways, and he was exhausted. It sounded like a good idea to go take a nap and get ready for the exam.

"Thanks for everything, you'll be the first person I go to when I get my headband," Illumi said with a smile and a wink. "I'll see you in about... a week. We can meet here if that's okay. See you later!" 

He bowed back to her and went and put his shirt back on. He frowned as he saw all the dirt that had gotten all over it. He made a Tiger hand seal and channeled the chakra around his clothing before it lightly went outward, carrying all the particles of dirt with it. He smiled at the easily used technique and continued to walk on. He wondered how everyone else was doing back at the orphanage.

He got home and realized that Sanae had forgotten to teach him the Rope Escape Technique. He scratched the back of his head as he thought. It couldn't be that hard, right? He went into the attic and got a dusty rope and tied it around himself tightly. He started to channel the chakra around the rope and it easily uncoiled. He clicked his tongue, it wasn't that hard.

He used Chakra Cleanse once again to get off the dust he had gotten from going into the attic before he stripped down and jumped into bed. He snuggled into his pillow, easily drifting off to sleep. What a crazy day.

[EXIT]

WC: 294

TWC: 4,414

Claims:
- 22 Stats
Tree Climbing/Surface Walking
Genjutsu Release (+ Mastery)
Chakra Cleanse
Rope Escape Technique
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:02 pm
Approved
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm
Ah, sorry for bothering you again but I want to use the 1,414 words left over. 1,000 into Chain Fist and 414 into Raiton: Jodan (Upper Cut).
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:16 pm
So be it!

Approved.