Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Tadashi's Class pt:1 Empty Tadashi's Class pt:1

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 pm
It was a Monday, which meant it was a weekday. It was time for the students at the academy to study there today. Tadashi woke up fairly early which was very uncharacteristic for him as he usually wakes up a hour late. He was so pumped to show the students, and the teachers at the academy what he can do as he learned Clone Jutsu just the day before. Tadashi dressed himself in his regular outfits, then he went to get breakfast. Raiu left extremely early since he had an important mission on that day. Tadashi devoured an Onigiri on his way to the Ninja Academy, he also got his Kunai he bought 2 days before at a Ninja Shop nearby his house. The employees were exceptionally kind there, as the gave the boy some encouraging words to help him pass the Genin Exam soon. Tadashi arrived at the Academy a few minutes later as he sauntered to his seat, hands akimbo. The yellow haired student received some unpleasant stares from some people across from him. He heard some sharp whispers directed towards him, "Oh, it's that poor guy." "I heard the Hokage had to give them money, such lowlifes." The students muttered on and on about Tadashi and his poor family. Tadashi's family always told him to lay-low whenever someone insulted him about his family being poor. The boy turned his head away from the sounds as he faced boringly towards the blackboard.  Tadashi tried to the greet the boy next to him whose name was Tsubasa Sarutobi, Tsubasa gave a small nod towards Tadashi. Tsubasa Sarutobi was a fairly quiet kid, he has great grades, very smart and strong,  and is fairly respected throughout Konoha. Mainly because Hiruzen Sarutobi is his Ancestor. Tadashi and Tsubasa were on good terms with each other as the respect each others boundaries. Enzan strutted through the classroom door as Tadashi and him exchanged glares which created a tense atmosphere. Enzan sat down to his seat while many girls in the room drooled over him, which made him extremely annoyed. A tall and attractive teacher walked in the classroom while holding some books. "Hello class!" He smiled. "Hi! Shirou-Sensei!" The class happily responded. "So as you all know, your Genin Exams are nearing soon, so I want to review one of the Jutsu's you need to know to pass it which is Clone Jutsu. So first off, does anyone know how to successfully perform the Jutsu?" He firmly explained. No one raised their hands except Tadashi whom was excitedly raising his hand. "Okay Tadashi Namikaze, can you please come up to show the class the Clone Jutsu." Shirou kindly asked. "Sure." Tadashi simply responded. Most of the class snickered at the scene, but Shirou snapped his fingers to silence the class. Tadashi instantly formed Ram>Snake>Tiger as he created an exact replica of himself as the class sat in shock. "Good job Tadashi!" Shirou gave a thumbs-up towards Tadashi. "The Hand Signs for Clone Jutsu are Ram, Snake, and Tiger. If you need a reminder or help, ask Tadashi or me." The teacher prompted. By the end of the class, only Akari Namikaze, Enzan Hyuga, Yuya Uzumaki, and Tsubasa Sarutobi could perform the Jutsu successfully. Tadashi peered at his watch which concluded that it was 6:00pm, so he would have to hurry before it gets really dark. Tadashi tried sprinted to his apartment, but was stopped by 3 boys, the leader was holding a sharp Katana. "What the hell do you want? You know I don't have time to play around." Tadashi irritably commented. "We just want to see how strong you really are." The leader smoothly replied. "Moto, Yami, you know what to do!" The leader commanded. "Yes Ushio." The boys answered in a monotone voice. Moto formed the Tiger Hand Sign as 4 small rocks soared from the ground as they turned into Earth Spears. "Earth Release: Rock Section Cane!" The spears motioned towards Tadashi at high speeds. Yami concentrated for a few moments as 4 Wind Arrows circled around his body as he yelled these words, "Wind Release: Wind Arrow!" The Arrows combined with the Earth Spears Moto threw at Tadashi which made the projectiles move many times faster. Tadashi attempted to jump left from the attack, but the projectiles changed course as they stabbed at Tadashi's back which created deep cuts. Tadashi pulled out the Earth Spears as he winced in pain, while Ushio made unintelligible snorts towards him. "See, you're no one special. You'll never be! You're parents are the poorest people in Konoha, you can only do Clone Jutsu, AND! You have a weakling brother, and you're weak yourself!!!" Ushio sneered. "Tadashi shakily stood up, his eyes determined. "Why does it matter that I'm no one special?... Why does it matter that my family are the poorest people in Konoha?.. Why does it matter that I can only do Clone Jutsu?. Why does it matter if my brother's supposedly weak? AND WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT I'M THE WEAKEST PERSON EVER?! Do you know why, it's because people have the power to never give up!" Tadashi grabbed  his Kunai from his pouch as he rushed towards Moto. Moto tried to create the Tiger Hand Sign, but Tadashi brutally kicked him in the stomach, then he hook-punched him at the side of the forehead, and then he slammed him on the cheek with the other side. Moto was instantly knocked out as Tadashi rushed towards Yami whom was knocked out by one punch easily. Tadashi bolted towards Ushio whom was holding his unsheathed Katana as they clashed with Kunai to Katana. Ushio tried to swing at Tadashi's head, but was parried by Tadashi's Kunai. Ushio lost grip of the sword as it fell to the ground. Tadashi was about to punch Ushio when the leader pulled out a Paper Bomb which sent Tadashi flying to a wall. Ushio grabbed his Katana, and was about to stab Tadashi until a boy sent a punch to his face knocking Ushio out cold. "Enzan?" Tadashi asked extremely confused. "I'm not going to let you die like that, until you fight me." Enzan walked away as Tadashi sat dumbfounded.

Claming: 5 Stat Points

WC: 1016
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tadashi's Class pt:1 Empty Re: Tadashi's Class pt:1

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:24 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum