Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

A Meeting after Class Empty A Meeting after Class

Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:00 pm
As the bell rang and students got up to leave the class, Nokino reminded them all of their homework on the chakra system, as well as the training report they needed to fill up to show their regular training as well as goals and weaknesses. With a quick move, her hand would rise in the air, noticing to the students leaving she had something to say before they all left.

''BOTSO, MATSUDA AND YUKIO, please stay in the class and close the door once every students left, I will need to talk to you 3 immediately.'' Said the young teacher, her voice loud even if she was curently facing tons of paper and files on her desk, her face and eyes burried in the scrolls and sheets. As the class emptied slowly with the cacophony of the students gossip fading away little by little, the sound of the silence with only the turning of papers sheets and the clockwork of the large clock could be heard in the classroom. 

As the 3 boys remained in the classroom and closed the door, Nokino got up, circled her desk slowly, and sat upon it, on the top of the files and papers, crossed her legs, and lit up a smoke, looking from her high posture and stature the students. To those who didnt knew Nokino or never saw her, she was a tall woman, standing at 6'2, and quite muscularly built too, looking strong and like she trains every single day extensively. Her hair are platinum blonde, with bangs in the front and long soft locks of straight hair flowing to her back. Her usual outfit was a black one piece body suit, without sleeves, that when it got to her legs, transformed into thigh high ninja sandals, all part of the same suit as a one piece. Over this suit, she wore her Konoha green flak vest, and her signature red baggy sleeves with a yellow flame patterns, the one who got her the nickname ''Flaming fist of Konoha'', and that was passed on from her parents, ninja of Konoha before too.

Looking at the 3 boys, Nokino goes on to talk about the reason she held them after class.

'' 'Aight kids, I'll be straight forward with this. The Hokage has assigned officialy teams in the village, and as a teacher and the one trying to rebuild the school system, it has been determined that I would be a sensei to you, and you my team. As students, you are not yet ready, but we will get you there, with a personnal attention from me not only as a teacher to you here in the academy, but as a Sensei outside of school too. From now on, we share a bond, unbreakable, 'aight? This is important. Also, with the comming Chuunin Exams, I want us to participate, even if you will only be fresh out of the academy. I think we can show them what we are made of, and train as hard as we can before the exams, 'aight? So, lets discuss what is your goals in terms of ninja specialty and skills, as well as what jutsu you want to learn. I will help you train and attain those objectives as much as possible, and we will build a team way of thinking, synergize and fight as one. Regarding rules. I will not tolerate lazyness or negative attitude in my team. You will all show respect, between yourselves but also the autority. You will follow orders, even when you disagree. Am i clear? Your opinions matters, but I am your Sensei and in case of disagreement, i'm the one deciding, period.''
Would say Nokino in her usual voice, smoking meanwhile as she waited on the answer of the students and now team members.
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 1700

A Meeting after Class Empty Re: A Meeting after Class

Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:39 pm

Yukio was, if he was being honest, a little bored.  This was the problem with being a 16 year old academy student from a prominent shinobi clan.  He already knew what was being taught.  At least the teacher, Nokino (he refused to call her the flaming fist until he saw her with some flaming fists!) was a good teacher.  She pushed the children when they needed it and focused on ensuring they had the correct mindset.  The bell rang, startling Yukio out of his daze, and as he gathered his things to leave, Nokino spoke up.

''BOTSO, MATSUDA AND YUKIO, please stay in the class and close the door once every students left, I will need to talk to you 3 immediately."  Yukio cocked his head slightly, curious as to why he had been singled out.  He glanced at the other two boys, neither of which he was overly familiar with.  He placed his things back down with a small sigh, and moved to close the door as she instructed.  Once that was done, he sat back at his desk and listened to what his teacher had to say.  His face took on a myriad of emotions, but mostly he felt confusion, followed by immense pride.  If anyone were to look at his face, they would see Yukio clearly daydreaming as he looked off into the distance, thinking of who knows what within his head.

'Ah, so Aokidanza-sama has witnessed my greatness already?  Truly, I am destined to rule this world.  I will embark on the grandest of quests with these three others my willing and loyal subjects!  We will form fierce bonds, bitter rivalries, learn Jutsu that will shatter mountains and tear the skies!' Yukio stood, a fiercely determined look on his face.  His hands were in fists resting on his hips, and he stared into some far-off land, totally oblivious to those in the room around him.  Across the town, his mother looked up from a book she was reading and frowned. 'Here now begins my quest.  I shall proceed from this place like a mighty wind!  Crushing all who come befo-!'

WC: 354
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Ryo : 2000

Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:37 pm
Matsuda sat at the edge of the classroom, pressed right against a wall, where people were less likely to notice him. Nearly the end of the day, the most holy of times, when the accursed period of having to stay here would finally be over, and he could change from reading the school books to reading fiction. Not today. Nokino calls his name from the front and his heart practically stops. Did he do something wrong? Was he finally being expelled? He was too old wasn't he? He always knew this day would come, he would go back to being just a regular villager in Konoha and would need to find a job somewhere. Maybe in a library, or a flower shop even. Staring at his school papers, half packed away from his desk, he doesn't dare look up while Nokino is talking. Best get started on figuring out what to do with his life now. He should have had this planned out, this is overdue, he was going to have to go back to his parents and say he had been assigned to a team....

"Huh?" Is that what she said? A team? With the other two? Surely this can't be right. He'd have to say something, he could be taking the place of somebody else on the team who was more deserving of it. But really that would mean having to say something, and that seems just a little bit worse. Go along with it. It'll all work out in the end.

Looking over at the other two students, he didn't know them personally. Was one a Senju? Maybe, hard to remember what he knew about classmates. Well he semed confident enough, if they're to do some introductions best let the others start off. Waiting for his turn Matsuda starts to fidget with the sleeves of his jacket, again.

[WC 311]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:40 am
As Nokino spoke to the students, they seemed unresponsive, almost weirdly distracted or bored, or a mix of the two. Concerned at first and keeping at the speech and rules and talking, the tall teacher firstly looked annoyed, with her eyebrows frowning and her face expressing discontent. The kids that stayed in the class were sighing, as if the sensei asking the students to stay was out of line, and as if their supperior, whom they should hold the utmost respect toward them, being first their elder, but also their teacher, was being inconveniant in their oh so important lives. Pissed at the lack of serious of her students and would soon be team under her tutelage, Nokino patience was getting short, the fuse ready to lit the bomb resting behind her pretty face.

As she finished her speech and asked questions, she was met with absolute disapointment;

Matsuda only said 'huh?' as if he didnt even fucking knew where he was, nor what was his name, so confused and without energy and motivation he couldnt tell his ass from his head if asked.

Yukio was out of it, so out there she could genjutsu him and he would still be deep in his own toughts, dumbfounded to the reality shifting around him, since he wasnt even aware of his surroundings.

Finally snaping out of her patience, Nokino got up from her casual position of sitting on the desk, and with a swift move, threw a stick of white chalk at an incredible speed toward the head of Yukio, exploding in his forehead with a large smacking sound, knocking him down on his desk chair, sending upwards a few hairs and a large cloud and debris of chalk dust.

''SIT. DOWN. NOW. ALL OF YOU. Are you not taking this seriously ? Get ahold of yourselves, YOU FUCKING MAGGOTS! And you Matsuda, I tought the training was helping you get more straigth. Now. Presents yourselves and respect your sensei. This isnt a good start, it seems before the ninja arts i'll have to teach you all some fucking manners and respect and to take this life seriously.'' yelled Nokino, suddently turning mad and sighing in desperation. This would need a lot of work but the team was gonna be worth it. They will only need to take it seriously to start and learn. In the end Nokino was authoritarian and had a commanding personnality, but she didnt like to disrespect others either, prefering to be proud by pushing them out of their confort zone. Sometimes tho, it was necessary, and Nokino was ready to do anything to get to where she wanted. The mean justified the end.
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:25 am
Yukio was stunned as he landed in his chair, a puff of chalk dust lingering in the air around him.  He snapped to attention as his new sensei began berating them quite harshly.  Perhaps deservedly, in his case.  He glanced at his other classmate, Matsudo, who he had barely even acknowledged before his rampant thoughts took him away. 'I've got to get a handle on that.' Yukio thought to himself.  As Nokino-sensei finished her impassioned and slightly vulgar roasting of her new team, Yukio rose from his seat.

"Hai, Nokino-sensei! Please forgive me for my daydreaming!  I will endeavor to be the best pupil!" Yukio bowed low at his waist in apology.  If there was one thing his parents taught him, it was to respect those stronger than you, so that perhaps they may provide some assistance to you on your own path to power.  After completing his bow, he sat back down and paid close attention to his sensei, ready to follow any further instructions.  Yukio sent a short glance to Matsudo, who seemed to be rather timid.  He hoped the two would get along, your first team is supposed to be your family! Or, at least, that's what his parents had told him, in any case.

WC: 208 | TWC: 562
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Remove Default

Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:37 pm
Still reeling from shock for the situation he now foundhimself in he blinks at the chalk thrown at Yukio and is abruptly startled by the shouting of Nokino. If only had been expelled, that would have been so much easier for him than this. Standing up? Speaking? To a group? If only something would happen and let him escape from this. Maybe there'll be a fire alarm or other emergency. But it doesn't arrive. The other student, Yukio, stands to make his apology. And he glances at Matsuda! This was utterly terriftying, the greatest challenge Matsuda has or ever will face. His heart pounding, all he can do is take a leap of faith now. With a deep breath he stands suddenly.

"Yes, Miss Nokino. My name is Matsuda. Ummmm.....I-I-I-I don't really have a future plan for my skillset. Miss." It was terrifying. It was simply the worst. He wanted to crawl beneath the desk and die right then and there. Instead he keeps looking down, feeling his face blush as red as Nokino's fiery sleeves. Truly he must suffer in life.

[WC 182]
[Total 493]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:44 pm
''Alright Matsuda, you'll need to be more precice my man! We rely on all of you for survival and the acomplishment of missions so we will need to work on that dread of talking and motivation too. You cant be lazy and shy no more, nor hesitant. Introduce yourself properly, and dont be shy, we are a team. Start again. And you Yukio? At least you seem to understand respect enough to know when you fucked up, good on the appology dont need to bow I aint a fucking lord. Just dont do it again, 'aight? Now If it helps I can present myself first....'' Said nokino in reply to the presentation of Mastuda and the appology of Yukio.

She was honnored to be a sensei and have her own team, but it would need to be more serious and whiped in shape for her to smooth out with them, as she didnt tolerate mediocrity or lack of efforts. They were not that bad, but still, as young ones and beginers they needed to toughen up their mentality as well as think in a team way and respect their sensei, as well as take all of it seriously and to be focus.

''So my name is Nokino Iburi, Im 21, and I'm a teacher here in Konoha's academy, and also as you know a sensei, the leader of Team Mirai, our team. Its been only a years I'm an official ninja, but since I had ninjutsu and chakra experience as well as experience as a ninja, just not a village one, I was accepted without the academy. Before being an official, I was a personnal trainer outside the village structure here in Konoha for anyone wanting to spar and train, regardless of their rank, role in the village or if they were ninja. I trained a lot of people, and I've always liked to be strong myself, but also to inspire and drive other to greatness. I became a ninja to make a difference in the lives of the young ones wanting to be ninja too, and to drive up the power of the village as well as change the mentality of the kids to better fit the hard world outside and the mentality of our lord hokage. Regarding my abilities, i'm good with ninjutsu, as my clan has a special affinity with it, as well as the unique kekkei genkai of my clan, smoke release. I'm also quite good with spacial and time jutsu and techniques, and i'm working on using weapons for the future. I'm trying to do my own style, but also mix in the heritage of my parents, and deserve the tittle my father beared and now the one I do, the Flaming fist of Konoha, a pseudonym tied with the sleeves I inherited from himself.'' Said Nokino with her cigarette puffing between each sentence, sitting with her legs crossed as she now waited on others to introduce themselves.
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:29 pm
Yukio paid close attention as Nokino-san introduced herself. He had never heard of the Iburi clan before, he would need to try and read up on them. And a kekkai genkai, smoke release!? That sounded amazing! Yukio idly wondered if there was a way for him to learn, or if it was somehow tied to the clan? More research on how and why these unique elements popped up only in specific families such as his and Nokino's was required. As she finished and indicated for the two of them to proceed with introductions, Yukio stepped forward. He knew, just from the brief interactions he'd seen with Matsuda, the older boy would want him to go first. Standing from his desk, he shot Matsuda a quick glance and a nod, then stood so he could face both Nokino-san and Matsuda.

"My name is Senju Yukio, from the Senju clan! I am 16 years old and I am an Academy Student at this age at the behest of my parents. I could have graduated when I was eight, but they refused to let me enter into the school, wishing to allow me to obtain more training at home while safe in the village. Since enrolling last year, I've succeeded in every test given, and I look forward to graduation. My primary affinity is water, although earth will be my secondary soon after graduation and I intend on mastering Wood Release, the Kekkai Genkai of the Senju clan, as soon as possible. My clan's specialty is ninjutsu, and I plan on focusing heavily on it. I would like to one day master all five elements and learn as much jutsu as I am capable of. In this team, I will probably serve best as a mid-to-long range attacker utilizing ninjutsu. My skill with taijutsu is abominable, and while I can use kunai and shuriken they are not where my skills lie. As for aspirations here in Konoha, I endeavor to stand at the peak - equals with Aokidanza-sama, if not in rank, then in power. As a Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, I have unwavering loyalty; there is no mission too small or task too heinous." Finished with his short speech, Yukio gave a quick bow to Nokino-san, in spite of her saying he didn't need to, his manners required nothing less, and then turned back toward his seat. He gave another nod to Matsuda, indicating it was his turn. Yukio hoped the other boy, although Yukio imagined he should say 'man' instead, acquitted himself well during this. It wouldn't do to make an even worse impression on our new Sensei!

WC: 441 | TWC: 1,003

Nokino likes this post

Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Remove Default

Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:34 pm
Hearing Nokino's rebuttal makes Matsuda's heart sink a little further. So he listens futher to her more formal introduction. It doesn't mean much to him, he may understand all the words alone but put together he isn't so sure. What he could understand is that he had been matched up with others who access to legendary bloodline techniques, something he couldn't ever hope to match. Truthfully he wasn't sure he could keep up with the others, that seemed like a daunting task. Why had he been added to this group? What could he add to them?

Thankfully he notices Yukio glancing at him, which is a reflef as it gives him a few more moments to think about what he could possibly say about himself. Eventually though it does get to his turn to speak again, the dreaded moment, so he does so while staring at the desk in front of him. "As I-I-I-I mentioned previously, my name is Matsuda. I am 19 years old. I am not part of any clan, I'm just Matsuda. I-I-I-I don't have any particular strengths over anything else. I know I am capable of Earth Release, though most of it's techniques are too advanced for myself yet. I-I-I haven't ever been very good at taijutsu, and I don't know any genjutsu to speak about. I-I-I-I suppose then I don't have any particular speciality, but there must be some way I can contribute......"

As he was speaking he started blushing more, and his words got quieter towards the end. He grabbed his sleeve on the arm where Nokino had burnt him the other day. He felt awful that he was going to hold the other two back.

[WC 282]
[Total 775]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:49 pm
as she listened to Yukio, she could see in his eyes the ambition, the hunger for power and learning, the hype, the eagerness. This young man was yearning for a lot, and fast. He reminded her of herself when younger, or even now, as it was a feeling shared that was still valid to this day. She was driven too, and as they were alike, this young Senju shinobi knew exactly what was his goals, and where he wanted to go and be in the future. This was good, but also a double edged blade, as it could be their downfall should he be too cocky and thing he knows too much or is too fast in his life, and jump without sufficient preparation into the lion's den, and die in the process for going at it too eagerly. 

The other boy on the other hand, clearly had trouble to speak and open up. Matsuda was more reserved, a LOT more reserved, and was so in his head that he didnt knew what he wanted to do as a ninja. With his hesitation, constant lack of faith in himself, Nokino could clearly see that this young man's problem was that he doubted himself constantly, and didnt believe in himself. He view his own person as a weakling, so her usual approach of making people seem like they are nothing wouldnt help him, in fact it would probably only lead him to his own demise. She would need to change her approach with him. She wouldnt be soft either as it wasnt in her nature nor in her training program for them, but she would be at least more positively leading with him, encouraging him to do better and more, instead of berating him for doing not enough. She would also need to be more friendly, to help him ease out and feel a part of the gang too, not just a burden, as he wasnt one. He had maybe no bloodline, but Nokino saw in him great potential, seeing that he could develop to be stronger than the others, even if they started with the advantage of a bloodline and him didnt. 

''Thanks to the both of you for your introductions, now I know you a bit better. I hope you also understood the rules of the team, those are important. But more importantly, we need to have a strong link and understand each other. Yukio, your goals are really clear and your progress path too. We will have to be cautious as to not go too fast and put all the group in harms way, as well as not be too cocky, 'aight Senju boy? Matsuda, I understand you are not at the same place yet, but we will work on that. Not knowing what you want isnt a bad thing, but it can be if it leads to you not training and progressing as the others do. The fact you arent a clan member with a bloodline isnt a liability. Plenty of strong and legendary shinobi didnt belong to a clan. Take the famous Tenten or her sensei Might Guy. They are legends of the long lost Konoha decades ago, but their were legendary individuals, that with sheer training, attained levels even surpassing others with a kekkei genkai! I will personnally train you as hard as you can, and we will work together to build you that self belief, and know what you want to learn and do, 'aight?'' Said Nokino in a more wise maner, calm and neutral, as if she started to act like a parent to them, or a big brother protecting them and teaching them valuables lessons. 

As she looked at her students, she passed on her cigarette to Matsuda, hoping he would take it as a great gift, the teacher loving to smoke her herbal and floral cigarette. Those were good for the system, containing herbs and aromas that helped maintain focus, as well as soothe the mind, keeping her emotions always on the cool side, meaning she was always in control of herself. They werent traditionnal cigarette with tobacco that smelled bad or were bad for the health, so she didnt feel bad to pass it on to a younger shinobi.

''Here Matsuda, take it and smoke a few puffs, it will help you ease up the tension and feel more open and relax. Common kid, its my treat! How about I take you all to Ichiraku Ramen uh ? Its right in front of my house, so if you want I can also invite you to train in my home Dojo a bit and do a sleepover, 'aight? We can drink tea and eat snacks, play games and get to know one another! Are you down?'' Said nokino with a smile, giving the cigarette to Mastuda and getting up to get on moving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum