Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

This library has EVERYTHING!  (Max) (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: This library has EVERYTHING! (Max) (IO)

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 pm
As Max stopped Sakana asking him what he was doing and telling him that it was a bad idea Sakana would notice a library card application on the table. The thing was like five pages long with a lot of stuff to fill out.  No way on this planet was he was dealing with that.   “Very true Max. You’re right, we don’t need them.”

After Max had finished talking he would extend his hand to the boy and Sakana would shake it while his friend thanked him for teaching him things.

Once Max asked him what they were going to do with the books it was time to break the news to him. “See like Max, this may not be the best idea. For two reasons, one I really want to go home soon and leave this godforsaken land, so we wouldn’t have time to return them. And two did you see the application over there?  It’s really more trouble than it’s worth. We should probably just take the books back.”

Assuming Max agreed the boys would quickly place all the books and scrolls in their respective places and exit the building empty handed.  They would pass a Ciel on the way out of the building, of course they had no reason to know who he was and he wouldn't know them either. So both parties should just go their separate ways, with no real need for an encounter.

-Exit-

I’m just going to keep the same claims as last time because this was just an exit post.

Sorry for the short post, dog is super sick so I’m worrying about that but I didn’t want to hold up this thread.

Also Zee, you were let in by Hikari who had permission from Aki to let people into the village. So you were “allowed by the kage” through means of association. But at this point I really don’t care anymore and would like this thread to end so I just exited.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

This library has EVERYTHING!  (Max) (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: This library has EVERYTHING! (Max) (IO)

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:40 am
Max would look over at the large pile of paperwork that was needed to file for a library card. “I’m not filling that out. I don’t like to fill out the paperwork for missions, I’m definitely not filling out paperwork in my free time…” Max would then agree with Sakana that it might just be better to head home without any books. The mention of returning home to Kumo struck a chord with the youth. He wanted nothing more than to be home right now.

Max would take the stack of books that he had been hoarding at the table and have them find their respective shelves. It would take some time, but as he was returning everything he would find a book referring to something he wasn’t familiar with. The boy would take a quick peak at the book before skimming it for information. Max would write something down, copying it on to his notepad before seeing Sakana waving him along. Max didn’t want to leave his friend waiting and so he put the book back and regrouped with his pal.

The two of them would then head out of the library, making small chat about things that weren’t on any particular topic. Things like the weather and stuff like that, not anything referring to shinobi arts or anything that they looked over here at the library.

This day had proved to be very rewarding for Max, as he learned much in the short period of time they were here. His thoughts returned back to the Worms that he seemed to have unknowingly made friends with. He would have to meet up with one of them and discuss the signing of this contract.

Once they had been away from all of the people flocking to the library, Max would ask Sakana if he had any further plans for the day. Sakana seemed to have other matters to attend to though and so Max would find his way through the village. He liked to wander around and watch the people doing their daily routines. There was something almost… mechanical to it all. Each person a gear in the machine that we call life. Max couldn’t imagine how different these people would be if they had been born in Kumo. Would they be happier? No probably not, but they would learn to appreciate more if they would see things from another perspective. This villagers all seem to disdain shinobi outright, but what have they known? Have they suffered the same travesties that struck Kumo? Perhaps they had something worse happen… who knows. It was something Max would have to think about and return to at a later point. Right now he just wanted to think positive thoughts and move forward. He had an eventful night ahead of him at the feast and celebration. 

WC: 472
TWC: 4125

---Exit---

Claims: 
2000/2000 Words with Sakana to learn his chakra signature. (Not held against words)
+1 thread towards Nara bloodline

If I can:
3999/4000 Words towards figuring out how to summon Sabaku. [pending full approval] To be finished off when I encounter him again if a future thread (and when he is not just trial approved)
40 AP gathered from teaching Sakana how to suppress chakra, and learning about Summoning and such. 

If I cannot: 
Will be provided pending decision on above claims.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 am
Bump

Also, Sabaku is now full approved, so no issue based on him not being fully approved
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:24 am
Approved
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:08 pm
[This post does not affect anyone that was previously in this thread.]

Nan walked in. There were a few people putting books back, but he figured they were probably library workers or something. He walked through the aisles and picked a few books. He sat down, tried to read them, and got bored out of his mind.

Next up he tried newspapers. These were significantly better than the dull books, though he would still have preferred a nice fantasy story.

Even so, old newspapers were better than nothing, and would have some recent events too. There was one article from awhile back about a bikini bound savior from some fire.

Who the fuck fights a fire in a bikini?

The name was not mentioned and no pictures were included, unfortunately. Oh well.

Anyways, he spent awhile reading, and taking mental images of some stuff.

As he left, he bowed to the attendant and went on his way.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum