Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO)

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:18 am
Well Kumogakure doesn’t really have many green trees either” Komon would start, remember the blackened rot forest that surrounded the village. But he didn’t wanna scare the kid so he’d quickly cover it with a half truth. “We’re up in the mountains, trees are scarce” But Komon highly doubted that the terrain was what was captivating his interest. No the boy seemed to want to know about people of all different cultures.

He wanted to know of worlds outside of hoshi’s anti shinobi culture, so he’d tell him the honest truth about the people of kumogakure. “Kumogakure might not have the anti shinobi culture your people seem to have, but we have our fair share of problems as well, our culture is deeply rooted in shinobi, I was thrown into a fight for my life at a very young age to make the rank of chuunin. 5 prisoners on death row, versus me, if they killed me they would have been granted freedom, but obviously they weren't up to the task.” He’d say, putting an emphasis on how much his kage valued strength.

So here I stand, Chuunin of Kumogakure” He’d say with a bit of ice in his voice. His resentment for youka ever so slightly showing.

WC: 3467
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO)

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:33 am
The Uchiha tried to paint a picture with the information he was given. He imagined tall, beautiful mountains, like those he had seen in picture books read to him by his mother. Anything beat this barren desert, rife with scolding heat and freezing air. Hell froze over every night in Hoshigakure, but it wasn’t all that bad. The villagers were the worst part.

Yurei continued listening as the Hyuuga went on about his Chuunin Exams. Yurei’s voice rang with pity and sorrow for Komon. “Our exams are nothing like that. That must have been terrible, Komon. I’m so sorry,” he said, the genuineness in his voice almost tangible. “I didn’t mean to spark any bad memories. I have them too, but I don’t wanna compare myself to you.”

Yurei frowned as Komon went on. Kumo seemed brutal. Maybe Hoshigakure was better than he thought, at least by comparison. “I won’t ask you anything else unless you want to tell me about it, ok?” The ice in Komon’s voice was bitterly cold. Yurei was admittedly curious, but he hated to see that cold stare in the Hyuuga’s eyes, and he certainly didn’t want to cause him any sort of pain.

Yurei stood straight, watching Komon carefully as to make sure the loss of chakra wasn’t too devastating. “Come on, Komon,” he said, leading him along. “I’ll tell you about Hoshigakure on our way home. Give you some pointers you can share with your friends, ok? Well, if you have friends. I don’t wanna assume,” Yurei laughed, bringing back his warm charisma that rivaled the sun itself. “From the way you describe it, Hoshi is a lot different. There’s certain thing you gotta do, but, most of all, you gotta know where to eat! There’s this great Ramen shop in the marketplace. They don’t freeze the ramen there,” he laughed.

WC: 2868
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:45 am
Yurei seemed offput by the memories, to which Komon simply smiled. He’d been desensitized to the past, after all he’d been through war, he’d seen his friends die. And he was prepared for it because of what youka had put him through. As much as he hated the man he now understood why the kage had done it. Or at least he felt like he did. “Don’t worry about it, Kumogakure’s not all that bad once you get used to warrior culture” He’d say, genuinely meaning it. After all, the people he had met there where great. His brother, Max, Senshi, Saya, Reizo, Renji. All good people, and he wouldn’t change his home village for the life of him.

Lead the way yurei” He’d say as he followed the young gennin.

WC: 3604

--Exit--

Claiming: 18 Stats + [1000/1000] For B Rank Soul Expulsion and [1000/1000] for A rank Soul Expulsion
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 am
As the two went on, Yurei leading Komon out of the training grounds and back to the marketplace in the City Square, Yurei talked and talked about the best restaurants, who to see for supplies, some basic protocol like to not wear your headband if you wanted a non-electrified, yet warm waffle, and various pointers about the villagers themselves. Yurei droned on and on, talking Komon’s ear off, but it felt nice to actually help someone, if only to give them advice. The Uchiha marched onward with Komon, thanking him for teaching him the lightning release and the jutsu, and then they parted ways. Yurei obtained a new friend, new perspective, and felt like he made a difference, however small it was, in an ever changing world in need of so many changes.

WC: 3001

[Exit]

Requesting: Cramp Jutsu, [500/500, taught] Lightning Release [2000/200, taught]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:04 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum