Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:11 pm
Well alright then” Komon would say, kind of excited to show off. It had been a while since he had gotten some actual training in. “BYAKUGAN” The veins on his face would pulsate as his eyes turned even greyer than before. With his 360 degree vision he could now see all of the five targets he had put up, 2 in front of him, on a tree that split into two trunks as it got higher, with a target on each trunk. 1 behind him, and another 1 to either side of him.

The first kunai he’d throw would be lodged between his pointing and middle finger, releasing it towards the target behind him still covered in electricity, with a fluid motion he’d flick his hand to the left, sending the kunai lodged between his middle and ring finger towards the target on his left side also still covered in lightning, and continue the swing of his arm towards the two targets in front of him on a path towards the middle of the two trunks if he did nothing to change it. And lastly he’d release the kunai lodged between his pinky finger and ring finger to the sign to his left. All four of his kunai now on their way to there assigned targets.

1 to the Target behind him, 1 to the left, 1 to the two targets in front of him and 1 to the right. All covered in electricity. But Komon wasn’t done, he had to make the kunai heading towards two targets hit both, what better way to do that then make it the size of a truck. Giant shuriken jutsu would take effect at that moment and the two would watch as his kunai landed.

Thwack, thwack, CRAAAck, thwak. The Kunai would fly straight through the targets behind and to the side of him, as well as the tree piercing them completely, while the truck sized kunai would shatter the tree that split into two trunks completely. The targets falling underneath the logs.

Pretty cool right” He’d say as he released the giant shuriken jutsu and went to collect all of his kunai. His soul expulsion technique would still be active as he talked, the monk he had learned it from had told him that the only way to progress it was to keep using it, the more one kept it activated the more accustomed the soul became to exiting the body. And he needed to make it stronger if he wanted a suitable replacement for assimilate all creation.

WC: 2544
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Waffles and Meeting Yurei (IO)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 pm
Yurei watched the display closely and eagerly, activating his 3 tomoe Sharingan in order to observe the spectacle in greater detail. His pale eyes generated three tomoe that encircled his pupils like planets around a sun. The Uchiha watched at the Hyuuga’s chakra fiercely swelled. Lightning chakra was imbued into the kunai as he threw them effortlessly and with incredible speed. So this must be a greater version of the soul expulsion technique that I have. And with this byakugan… He’s so powerful, so.. uh… precise? So precise. But does it have the same drawbacks as mine?

Yurei raised his eyebrows in amazement when the display was finished. “Wow! That was great, Komon! Your lightning jutsu is so cool. I wish I had it!” Yurei said. As far as he knew, he was limited to fire nature, at least that’s what his mother had convinced him with the paper test. Or was there more to it?

The pale Uchiha scaled Komon with his eyes. His chakra was astoundingly active. Much like his with the soul expulsion. Only it looked to Yurei that he had a larger chakra pool to draw from. Perhaps it had to do with age.

“I have that technique too, Komon. Only I glow red when I use it. It’s really exhausting after I use it, though. Are you gonna be ok?” he’d ask, genuinely concerned.

Yurei recalled the night he had used that jutsu. He left so exhausted and depleted. Would Komon suffer the same affects? Or could he resist it, at least to the point where he wasn’t collapsed from the exhaustion.

WC: 1610
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:09 am
Komon would blink as the kid said he had it too, Komon had learned it from a monk so he had just assumed it was some random technique that could only be taught in the mountains, but here a kid raised in the desert stood, telling him he knew it as well. And the words appeared to be truthful, as he knew about the drawbacks. He’d tilt his head as he began to address the boy about the lightning jutsu.

Well you could have it you know” He’d say, “You never know until you try” After all Komori had thought himself unable to learn lightning style, and Komon had taught him. “I’m willing to give teaching you a shot if you want” He’d finish off.

Then he’d move onto the next topic, yureis question about soul expulsion, and its negative effects. “Well it certainly has negative effects, but the more you use it the more you get used to it. Also it helps that I have a relatively large chakra pool.” He’d chime in, before extending his arm and looking at the yellow aura that surrounded him, by the feel of it he had a couple more minutes in this jutsu, he had to keep pushing it if he wanted to get better at it, regardless of how it made him feel afterwards.

With his extended arm he’d allow electricity to pour into it in the form of kieren no jutsu. “I know earth and lightning, I’m happy to teach you either but I’m definitely more proficient in lighting than earth

WC: 2820
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:30 am
Keeping his eyes open, Yurei nodded, intrigued by this flood of information. More than one chakra nature? Yurei had never heard of such a thing. “Wow, that’s amazing. I thought I could only have fire jutsu. That’ll help out a lot!”

Komon went on about the soul explusion jutsu, noting that it became easier the more you trained it. That was perfect because, right now, the jutsu was almost too much to handle at not worth the damage. Yurei nodded as Komon continued, mentally noting his points.

“Alright, so..” Yurei said, looking at his hands. “For the lightning nature, do we have to do the paper test, or is there something else to it? I don’t want anything to backfire,” Yurei laughed, brimming with genuine curiosity and eagerness.

WC: 1738
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 am
It’s probably best to start with a paper test, that way we’re not trying to teach you an element you're not physically capable of learning. People are born with the ability to learn chakra natures, some don't have access to certain elements, so it would be a waste of time to teach you lightning if you can't actually learn it” Komon would say informatively as he reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out what looked like the naruto equivalent of a wad of sticky notes.

Peeling one of the papers and holding it in his finger tips he’d calm his mind to a cold and calculated state, the emotion that he had discovered at a young age helped him master lightning style. Allowing that cold feeling to manifest itself into electricity in his stomach he’d surge it to the hand holding the paper, and it would instantly crackle and wad itself up.

To use lightning style, I always found it best to calm my mind and think coldly. I’ve found that correlating an emotion with an element helps to manifest it, and i turn that cold and calculated feeling into a rush of electricity. You should focus on doing that and try to direct it towards your paper” He’d say as he handed yurei the stack of paper. After all, he may need a couple.

Go on! Give it a shot!” He’d say, as he went back to focusing all his energy on maintaining the soul expulsion technique. He could feel it straining his chakra and draining his stamina. Faint signs of sweat dripping down the interior of his shirt. “A little longer, come on” He’d think to himself, as he passed the furthest amount of time he had used it by far.

WC: 3123
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:53 am
Yurei nodded at the information Komon had presented, taking the paper in hand. Think cold thoughts? Yurei figured lightning for a more angry or passionate emotion, similar to that of fire. Or perhaps tranquility and a cold demeanor represented the precision of lightning. Nevermind. Komon actually produced results with it, so it would be nonsensical to think any different, right?

Yurei placed the paper in his palms and deactivated his Sharingan, focusing solely upon his hands. Expelling chakra was easy, but this required the focus and precision similar to that of a genjutsu, if not perhaps a bit less.

The Uchiha forced a cold, focused personality upon himself, focusing on his palms. He took deep breaths, carefully expelling his chakra out of his hands and into the small sheet of paper. This was almost like medidation. Or maybe he was putting too much focus on it? Or too little? No. Just breathe. Breathe. Yurei’s chakra began to vibrate rapidly, but it flowed. Like a current.

Suddenly, the paper crinkled, shriveling up and crinkling at the center. Yurei opened his eyes and opened his palms, revealing the paper. “Did I do it?” he asked.

WC: 1931
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:12 am
Looks like we’re in luck kid, you got that lightning element in you after all!” Komon would say before producing kieren no jutsu for like the 700th time this thread. “Now let's see if you can do this, I want you to try and force that cold feeling into the palm of your hands, and let the electricity crackle in your palm. This is a jutsu called kieren no jutsu, and can be used to temporarily stun your opponents, it's kinda weak and not very useful in the higher tier, but it's great for heating up waffles” He’d say his quick joke, before continuing. “Anyways, it's a good starter jutsu, super low tier, practicing it should help you with lightning mastery in no time, don’t feel bad if you mess up a couple times, thats normal. I tazed myself my first try.

Komon would grunt as he finished his sentence, his exhaustion from maintaing the jutsu for several minutes beggining to show. Straightening himself back up, he'd speak to yurei once more Looks like I'm nearing my limit with this jutsu" He'd say nervously, while scratching the back of his head.
WC: 3247
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 am
“Alright!” Yurei said, eager to move on. The genin activated his sharingan and watched as the boy performed the jutsu, carefully studying his chakra mass and movements in his hands and fingers. The Hyuuga seemed fairly carefree and relaxed, and the Uchiha even laughed when Komon had revealed that he tazed himself. The pale Uchiha brought his hands to his chest and began to form the handseals for the jutsu. Bird. Then Snake. Then Dragon. Then Horse. And finally, Ox. A lot of handseals for such a small technique. Yurei focused the chakra in his hands electrifying them. “Ok,” he said, slowly separating his palms. “Ok,” he said, again, his hands contracting from the discharge. “Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah..”

Yurei parted his hands, stabilizing the chakra flow. “Ok, I think I got it,” Yurei said, quickly ending the flow of chakra before he shocked himself again. “I’ll just keep practicing with it until I can control the chakra flow.” Yurei smiled, oozing with excitement. “I can’t wait to see what I can do with this nature!”

Komon would grunt from the use of the soul expulsion technique, but he still had it active. If that felt anything like Yurei remembered, he’d be in a lot of pain and exhausted. “You alright?” Yurei would ask. “Do you need some of my chakra?”

WC: 2152
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:42 am
Well that was surprisingly fast, you’re a bit of a better learner than my twin brother” Komon would say in reference to Yurei’s mastery of kierin no jutsu as he deactivated his soul expulsion technique, no longer able to afford the chakra to keep it up. As the yellow aura around him faded he’d begin to breath a bit heavier as Yurei offered to lend him his chakra.

No I’m fine really” He’d say still catching his breath. “It’s kind of like a workout, gotta suffer a bit to gain a lot” He’d take a momentary pause allowing his heartrate and breathing patterns to return to normal before beginning to speak again.

Well that about wraps up my training for the day, got any ideas on what to do now?” He’d ask.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:01 am
“Don’t give me too much credit, Komon. My Sharingan lets me observe techniques better. It’s not all me,” he laughed. The pale Uchiha had noticed a shift in his perception skills upon the unlocking of a jutsu. It had aided him greatly, even to the point where he could copy someone’s jutsu, handseals and all, in real time.

Komon quickly denied the chakra Yurei offered, much to Yurei surprise. “You sure? I don’t want you getting too hurt. But if that what you think, go ahead,” he’d say with a concerned smile. Yurei looked briefly at his hands, noting the chakra that had flowed through them. It didn’t feel hot like fire chakra did. It felt.. like static. Or a numbed hand. All those needles jabbing into your skin at once. Fire chakra was hot, sometimes intolerably so, at least in the beginning stages of his training, but lighting gave Yurei and uncomfortable tingling that ran up his arm.

The Uchiha clenched his fist and popped his fingers, trying to merit any feeling in his hand. The electricity was not comfortable. He’d need to spend more time practicing with it. What good is a shinobi if they’re hands go completely numb after they use a jutsu?

Yurei lowered his hands and faced Komon, frowning at the sight. His chakra mass had been cut in half, and, despite the front, Yurei knew the pain he felt. Or at least something like it. Even with a large chakra pool, that jutsu took a lot out of the person.

“I think I’m done, too,” Yurei replied, moving his fingers about to try and regain the feeling in them. “If you don’t mind, Komon, I’d like to know more about Kumogakure. I’ve never ventured very far outside the village. Or even seen a green tree. Everything here is dead and dried up.”

Yurei rubbed his tricep, somewhat bashfully. “And, if it’s not any trouble, could you tell me about the villagers? Or about you? I don’t get to talk to a lot of them. Most are dismissive, despite my best efforts. Or maybe you can tell me what you think about Hoshigakure? Looking from the outside. I don’t really get much perspective here. Anything would help, really. I just want to be the one to help end all the fighting ya’know?” There was a touch of solemnness in Yurei voice, but ever-present was that hopeful tone. Yurei couldn’t let go of that.

WC: 2560
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum