Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 4 Empty Re: Day training (training, nk 4 ppl)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am
The mist formed by ban merely made yen smile once more. Another good tactic as both merely despite speaking showed the compatibility of blood and wine. Not too good.

Yens ears were well tuned in this case as the duo pertained to fighting up close. The first time in awhile yen felt that the genin were finally getting it. 

"Good thats how you do it!"

Yen spoke confidently as he heard the genin aporoach and brave the aura. It was a good thought. Both of the genin working together, but diffrent intentions was the grand beauty of this.

"Sal you gotta trust the people your handed. On the spot came leadership and power, but with it comes understanding that despite the drilling people act diffrently."

Yen stated as he took the kick from puma and the brazing assault from  ban. Both using the best of their abilities to reach the point. Which made yen proud. He hit the ground seemingly overpowered by the senju. Well seemingly.

"If i made it simple  sal then they would not be learning from our examples. You know as well as i do the world is not simple... correct?"

Yen spoke as the ground under him turned to simply sand and he vanished into the ground with ease and simplicity. Yen then traveled  10 meters away into the thick parts ofthe mist, and reappeared behind the puma and ban as they would perhaps be bewildered.

Noting that sal was perhaps a bit frustrated was to be expected. As he understood that being unable to move truely sucked. Its how yen felt when unable to fully act after all. Instead he needed to look ahead. Not here and now.  

Remaining poised and digilant yen silently waited out of sight as he was all fair game to handle the mist momentarily. His mind went to his jutsu and hence decided it was time to do some actual training. As he glanced through the mist towards. The trio. It was training to at close range yen wanted to watch the genin improve with strength. It would help with sal being there as well.

(Ox, ram, dragon) the handsigns woven at a speed of 22. A thin grey veil of chakra would sorround yen and his chakra would spike to a tad bit higher level. But now came the age old question. How does one get stronger against a wall? Body and soul was a good way for yen to simply give out pointers without concerning much about damage. Except from sal if he got seriius. To pass the aura. One needed strength stronger than the aura itself. While it reduced the damage from taijutsu, weaponry, and other elemental jutsu, as well as elemental versions for weaponry and taijutsu. By the power of the jutsu. to  (Body and soul: Power:75, health:75, +40 chakra, +40 speed.)

"Give em pointers sal while you recover momentarily.  This will be good. Being in my face is the correct way to go."

Yen would state as he would jog towards the group now at a speed of 23.

Wc:509

Ap: 1,244/1,509

-40 for body and soul

-20 for hiding like mole
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 4 Empty Re: Day training (training, nk 4 ppl)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 am
Ban was happy to see that his combat attack worked against Yen, or so it seemed it had. A compliment came from him as well, and Bans ego shot up again. Ban then released his hidden mist jutsu and sat down.  Then, Yensung vanished into sand, which was now what the ground had become. He appeared 10 meters away and Ban was surprised. He'd never seen that jutsu before, that was amazing to him. He thought that it was a pretty useful and cool jutsu. Everything went silent for a quick second, then Ban saw Yen begin to form more hand signs, weaving through them. Ban sighed out loud almost trying to be loud. Just what did Yen want from them? And didn't he say he was going to teach them some jutsu?

Ban didn't really care what was going on at this point. He stayed sitting, and had his previous clones step in front of him in defensive stances. Yen began glowing again or something Ban had no clue and he probably was going to find out anyways. He began jogging towards them, and Ban still sat back, his clones ready to defend. "Listen, I'm tired! I've never used that many jutsu in a row like that. I think if I fight some more I'm going to pass out."

WC: 220
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:50 pm
The assault was great! How could he figure out how to square it no chance it resembled as though it was nothing happened. This person was something not until the point when he showed up behind the Uchiha and Ban. everything was cool and quiet right now not until the point that seeing his accomplice looking depleted because of numerous Jutsu he utilized. He talked up and gestured to his words as he was talking. He would hold up until the point that the group would come together.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:34 pm
Salzem growled at everyone's apparent incompetence, The water-kid apparently failing in his instruction to stay back and quit exerting himself. Yen cranked out his strongest shield, an effort, no doubt to make the kids feel even more superfluous. Of course, Salzem was among them, still half-paralyzed, able to struggle to his knees now having figured out how completely JACKED Yen had now made him. That cursed bug-sucking, grey-aura spewing, gibberish spouting beetle-brain had rewired his nerves so that signals going from his brain ended up in the wrong muscles! The lycan felt the erge to just grab the aburame's head and just squeeze it, knowing full well that between his durability and the barrier around him, he wouldn't do much good but the strain of such an act would surely satisfy him. Now, all he could do was struggle to keep his balance and remain upright, his back and legs barely maintaining that state as his brain commanded his neck and arms to do the same.

"Curses.... Ban, I said STAY BACK! Heed my orders and get back here. Help me to my feet, now! I need to get in this fight or we won't have a chance. Puma, hold him off. Do everything in your power short of working yourself into unconsciousness. NOW!"

Of course, from where he was kneeling, the lycan didn't appear very commanding but the roar in his voice came from the packleader within him he had embraced merely in body. While he didn't have any instinctual control over them but his voice stated he wasn't putting up with any more setbacks.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:56 pm
Yen chuckled as he approached the trio. The uchiha seemingly taking pride in his accomplishment nearly zoned out. The senju complained that he was tired. Yen mentally shook his head.

" if tired you must rest, by playing defense an enemy wont relax. Im going easy and your spitting jutsu left and right. Control how much chakra u
You are using, and be careful"

Yen stated as he closed 15 meters between himself and the genin, and sal. With this all in mind yen began to weave yet again another series of handseals at now an improved speed of 62.  (Ox,boar, horse,clap) hence casting another genjutsu, while speaking. (Cat genjutsu: power: 62, release requirement: 41)

"Ninjutsu art: swarm"

Yen would state as he clapped. The clap if yen was not stopped would be heard by everyone within 30 meters of him. Upon hearing the clap each induvidual would find themselves in a seperate house away from each other. The house would be filled with yowling cats that with their gleaming eyes, fangs and claws would proceed to assault the ninja's (cats speed:62, claw sharpness:62) there would be an countless number of cats as far as the eye can see. Each one attacking from every possible angle, rebounding if dodged then continuing their assault. Making it exceedingly difficult to avoid their attacks.  If scratched, stabbed, or gouged the induvidual would feel the pain as if it was real. Although it was truely an illusion. 

Despite this in reality the trio if caught in the genjutsu would have their eyes closed and would not be moving. Completely unaware of the real world. As yen would  close the distance between himself and salzem. He would then proceed to preform the transformation jutsu if his genjutsu suscessfully went of and would transform into a tiny beetle that now travled through the grass in same direction.

(Transformation technique.)

Yen would then wait paitently 2 meters away as a tiny beetle in the grass waiting for the trio to react.

Wc: 332

Ap:1,149/1,509

-60 for cat genjutsu
-25 for body and soul upkeep
-10 for transformation technique
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:27 am
Ban looked at Salzem as he appeared to be frustrated about something. He was angry at Ban and was hollering that he was supposed to stay back and then he said to come help him up. Oh hell no he did not just do that. "What?! LISTEN TO ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE HOLLERING AT ME TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME. I'M THE REASON YOU AREN'T IN THAT GENJUTSU ANYMORE. IF MY JUTSU AND PLAN DIDN'T WORK YOU'D STILL BE STUCK LIKE THAT!" As Ban yelled back at Salzem, he noticed Yen approaching again. Now what did he want?

Ban watched as Yen weaved more hand signs and Ban groaned as he wasn't sure what would happen next. He did know that he would make one last effort before Yen tried whatever he was going to do though. He sent his clones after Yen. One attempting to grapple Yens legs and the other going for a flying kick at his torso. Yensung said something but Ban wasn't able to hear. Suddenly Ban found himself in a house. He realized this must be another genjutsu inflicted by Yen. Ban saw himself surrounded in the front by hundreds maybe thousands of cats. He was trapped and didn't know what to do. One cat leaped at him, swiping trying to scratch his face, and he sidestepped. How could he possibly escape?

WC: 242
Anonymous

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 am
As Master Sal advised Ban to stay and Puma to hold Yen he would basically do what he was told. "Yes Sir." as he would make his turn Yen would begin to talk what was he up to? The Uchiha was going for the strike not until the point when he set everybody into his frenzy gen Jutsu once more. The Uchiha was in a state where he lost himself. This alleged accomplice began to go wild. It made the Uchiha irate that he needed to pound him. God damn, he was cool with it yet this person was something. The inclination he began to feel was startled and vexed. In yen gen-Jutsu world he would just observe himself in a house loaded with felines assaulting Puma from each side. Everything you could see was the Uchiha in tears..he had enough of this and didn't recognize what to do. Tears would drop as he shut his eye's and quite recently sobbing falling onto the ground losing trust as of now. Was this the finish of the Uchiha? He held his hands hard as he can and sobbed considerably more. "Mother. Father, I require you." 

WC:196
Anonymous

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:06 pm
(way to make sal mad, ban. Team work isn't apparently yer character's thing Xb)

Salzem growled low, bestial as Ban openly refused to follow his orders on top of out right questioning his capacity to be a leader. The lycan was on his feet now having figured out Yen's little inflicted nerve-puzzle, the ninja completely enraged. Something snapped within him with that idiot kid completely spitting in the face of this exercise, spitting on Salzem's commands and lacking any respect for any of them by doing so! He's going to get his.... Yes...

The moment he got to his feet, his body began to bulge and bulk up, his nails extending and sharpening into claws, his teeth sprouting out into fangs, his mouth mutating into a snout... At a speed of 100, Salzem transformed.... into a black wolf... No, he didn't let himself mutate into his white-wolf state, his more controlled form. He didn't have the patience for that... The beast that stood before them as mad, insane, drool pouring down from between it's teeth as it snarled at all those both enemy and friend.... The one person it seemed to recognize was the man weaving signs... the other two were just nameless flesh... Letting out a howl that could chill bones, Salzem closed the distance between him and yen almost instantly at speeds of 108 (halved speed due to me being immobile for like 2 posts xb (also momentum)), reaching the aburame before he could complete his handsign-work. with a speed of 215, he grabbed onto Yen's wrists, ripping them apart from each other as he attempted to complete his last couple of signs, his claws digging into Yen's wrists brutally, cutting through his insanely tough skin (speed 215, strength 75, sharpness 148). Yen's barrier only protected against techniques after all and not just raw sharpness of tooth and claw Speaking of such, the lycan then quickly snapped at Yen's neck, biting right at his throat (speed 215, strength 75, sharpness 148) with his razor-sharp fangs. His strength wasn't enough to bite as deeply as the lycan wanted not able to get at those very vital arteries, but he most certainly would draw blood and that was enough for him. The beast was careful to avoid eye-contact with yensung, focusing on gnawing on his throat as he forced the aburame down to the ground with his superior strength (75).

Yen would now have to benefit from his own advice of "playing defense", somehow having to get out of this mess he's gotten himself into.

(timelined before Yen was able to cast his genjutsu)

AP: 917

+20 AP for doing nothing for 2 posts xb
-30 Packleader form
-50 Shadookami
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:07 am
yen's eye narrowed as he weaved his handsigns. The grey aura protecting him naturally. he caught that sla was losing control.  Within about three hand signs in as yen noted the transformation at an instant. His mind did not hesitate, nor was he fazed by the howl. All he knew was that he had to subdue, or at least prevent salzem from causing any havoc. Hence yen immediately preformed one of his sealess jutsu. 

yeah sal buddy this is why i wanted you to embody patience to avoid this from occurring.... so we shall take you down a notch... im sorry

Yen thought as if anyone was looking at any part of yen would see a grey wave emitting from yen. it would pass through them, and yet it will not do a single thing. No tingling or anything at all. Except if they would try to move they would notice something was truly wrong. 

If they took a step forward they would instead move backwards, if they took a step backwards they would move forwards, if they stepped left they would step right. Visa versa. jump forward meant jump backward, all of their leg movements would be reversed. however yen would note that sal would be in a mindless beast state, as it would agitate the beast, but it would subdue them as well. seeing as he lost control it would seem as if the chuninn would perhaps be bewildered and in total loss at figuring out it's  limbs. 

As for the genin they would perhaps be left to the masses. a new perspective of movement was gonna be shoved down their throats from the head aburame, and grand genjutsu guru himself. However, he was going to get serious. The mad world was the beginning.
(mad world:power:105, chakra required to release: 78)

yen would speak as he weaved an second handsign as by the time the werewolf began moving forward he would find that he would begin moving backwards, and/or slipping and falling because of the sudden leg movement changing. Hence stopping his momentum. An tiger handsign would be woven at a speed of 62. (tiger)

"if your getting serious then so will i sal. you are endangering the geninin know your place!"

yen would state clearly as feathers would fall down from the sky all piling slowly to the ground. anyone noticing this would feel the affects of a deep slumber coming upon them, and soon enough they would find themselves in a deep sleep if they did not use the genjutsu release method. (temple of nirvana: power: power:105 chakra required to release: 78)

yet yen was not yet done as he would note that sal was still in his werewolf form his focus was now on to keeping himself, prepared to utilize a specific healing jutsu should the werewolf regain his consciousness. 

"sal revert and accept. You will be a fine leader if you just gain control of yourself. Guidance and being a leader requires both failure and understanding. So i request that you cease doing this. I do not want you getting hurt my friend. Am i understood?"

Sal would probably respond in growls and howls. but it was time to make the wolf hear the music, and whimper to the seemingly full onslaught of yen's  power. Yens aura would shine brightly as yen began to fill the area with an dominating wall. That now was silent, and intimidating. The wall was of course his display of power that even salzem in his feral werewolf form. Would know yen was going to force sal to heel and whimper. The sheer and fierce calm that seemingly emitted from yen was terrifying as even the grass around him stiffened up from the sheer power shown by yensung. (Display of power: 605 stats projected: requires 453 total stats to not be terrified of yen)

"stop this" yen would command as he spoke in a calm yet commanding tone. Particularly to the lyncan. Yet even the two genin would perhaps be in the simple mode to stop and hence would pretty much be unable to do much. If this all went as planned salzem would be frozen from confusion, fear, and even slipping into unconsciousness from the temple of nirvana.  As would the genin as well as. Yen would shake his head. They would continue on as the group work past any of these problems at hand. as soon as they wake up of course

(timelined jutsu, transformation, cat genjutsu)

Wc:741

Ap:1,014/1,509

Jutsu used

Mad world: -90 ap (50 initial ap, +40 from echos of pandemodium)
Temple of nirvana: -90 (50 initially +40 from echoes of pandemodium)

Body and soul: -25
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:52 pm
Ban was so tired. This had become a bore to him now. He had fought enough. When Yen captured Salzem, the two had only retrieved him because of Bans jutsu. If he hadn't used his clones, which he released now, and his hidden mist jutsu, there was no way they would have won. But yet still Yen came at them, and also, Salzem was angry at Ban for not obeying him? Ban wasn't obeying him from the start. He sounded like Bans previous control freak step father and that blazed a fire in Ban. He watched as Salzem turned into some type of monster. What a freak.. Ban knew he wouldn't be able to stop him but he wouldn't comply either. He jumped back in a defensive stance, ready to fight back with the remaining energy he had.

Suddenly he saw feathers falling to the ground. Ban began to feel drowsy. Was he finally passing out from using up all his chakra and energy? Whatever it was, he felt much more relaxed. Ban was laying back in the height of a trees branches. He looked around wondering what had happened but felt it was too much work and soon stopped. He decided he would just sit back and relax in this tree for a minute, not worrying about anything else. Ban knew he would have to get up soon before he fell asleep in this tree and then rolled out to plummet to his death. But for now he just lay there head back resting on his arms, looking up at the baby blue sky and the wispy stratus clouds drifting endlessly across the stretches of the sky.

WC: 278
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum