Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Day training (training, nk 4 ppl)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:18 am
He wiped his tears and let himself act naturally. He couldn't let this gen Jutsu get to him. He was stronger than that and he realized that. The Uchiha began to see the gen-Jutsu set up by yen wasn't any damage and he proceeded not until the point that he seen his accomplice Sal transforming into a brute. He couldn't assault cause how feeble he was this was some sort of monster. He at that point removed a couple of ventures once more from the monster and left it for yen hauled out his kunai prepared to safeguard himself. Jaguar began to see Ban who was all of a sudden tumbling to the ground what was the issue with him? He at that point sees him sitting on to the tree sleeping. He would appear to him and say "I recovered your, Pal." he talked with a tone where he would ensure his confident regardless.
Anonymous

Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Day training (training, nk 4 ppl)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:20 pm
Unfortunately, Yen's first jutsu would put Salzem down right there, unable to hear or be effected by Yen's further genjutsu due to his sleeping state. The massive black wolf would pass out almost immediately under the effects of the falling feathers. His hulking form would fall to the ground with a loud thud, his wolven shape dissipating, leaving him back in his human form. Should Yen wake him up with a genjutsu release (and leave the other two kids completely asleep I hope) and say the same things, Salzem would sit up and glare at him, though his anger was not meant to damage him... no... Ban was the source of his Vex. He was dumb enough to believe that he was responsible for saving the team, that he had the authority to talk to his superior, friend or not, like he was lesser and was careless enough to endanger the entire team in this exercise with his disobedience. Yes, he was aware he let his short fuse get control of him again and he wasn't going to claim anyone's responsibility but his own. He accepted this. Ban, however... either by Sal or by Yen, was going to be put through the BLOODY wringer to get that impudence out of him. Otherwise, the next mission he does will potentially be his last.

"Yen, shut up for a second and listen to me." Salzem would growl, doing his best to flood the burning heat of his anger from his head so he could think. "That kid is going to get himself killed." He looked over at Ban, hopefully asleep. It would allow them a moment of privacy in any case. "Kid doesn't follow orders, isn't aware of his surroundings and his impudence doesn't do his career any favors. You want me to be a leader? Give me some people I can work with, people who aren't so entitled to their opinions and follow their orders." He paused, holding Yen's gaze. Eventually, the aburame's aura of power forced him to break it.

"I did what you asked anyway. Look at them. They're passed out and asleep. Can I go now?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 pm
Yen noting his technique worked waited untill the lyncan fully returned to human and surged his chakra through salzem. Waking him.  
 Yen quietly listene as sal spoke up. His frustrations were understandable. Yet yen shook his head as he listend to the lyncan. His face level and cool yet his gaze remained the same. Serious, yet softend as he spoke up.

"That is why you must guide him my freind. Think about it. You spoke and acted similarly. Despite the circumstances and diffrences. It may be his actions that will cause him to fall, but it is our duty as leader, teachers, and freinds to help them. Its a thankless job. Same with orokana sal all he did was vex me, but i adapted i learned how to break through these defenses that we put up. He belives he is privlaged. He has privlages but not a king, but a shinobi.... still it is not time yet to leave. You can't pick and choose your allies and thoes whom we protect... especially with the events that may come to pass. You can feel it like i do. You know as well as i do we have no choice but to prepare. It will be a long haul... and im uncertain if i will come out of it alive, or even in existance.... my home, you my freind, these arrpgant genin, the chuninn, ris and the other jouninn, the anbu. We must prepare, and set the future in motion. So we will not throw in the towel salzem, together we will train them. Not for our benifit, but because we are duty bound, and shall susceed. A konoha shinobi does not give up. Even after our last breath."

Yen's single eye fell over the two genin as his grey aura faded away. The aura was done yet yen still remained in a seemingly powerful state. As if still powered up.  He spoke as he slowly walked over towards the genin.

" i will release them in a moment or two, but this is good for both you and him. It will show as you would not give up... because in battle we need leaders whom do not faulter in the face of danger... just like in suna sal. We did what we needed to and could.... the time always tends to change. so for this case sal my friend you need to understand a few things. note that while it may seem impossible at first glance.  The boy ban listens to reason if handed respect. A false sense of respect of course can be granted, but true respect is earned.  Sadly he will have to learn by fainting in this that he is not all that. He like you and me merely bleed the same and easily fall the same... heros are forged from experience and grit. Not hopes and dreams... hence here and now we shall teach him this.  Weather he continues using his chakra, or if i gotta scare him out of his wits. one way or another he is left with little to no chance. it  is not your fault nor my fault. it is what he desires to gain from training. We trained our hearts out, but is he willing to work as a team, then good. Should he be a guy who belives that one man can handle it. Well like in genjutsu here he will learn that he too shall fall. Even i cant handle 3 people while in one... So we shall continue onward sal. Also you hardly worked a sweat bud. Keep your temper in check. But as i said pressure me. Or should i go on the offense? Besides im nearly done with my training. Genin will not do well for this my freind only one who's durible per say..."

Yen stated as he knelt down besides the boys. He was not going to release them till salzem responded of course. Hence he awaited salzems response.

Wc:654

Ap:984/1,509

-30 ap for body and soul
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 am
Ban was still laying back, reclined in a tree. He awaited his release from the genjutsu. The teenage Senju was worried what might be going on outside of this genjutsu, but for now, he couldn't do anything. He wasn't powerful enough to release himself from such a jutsu at this point in time. His mind began to wander into the subject of that Salzem guy. He found himself angry now. Who did that guy think he was? A growing hate for him rose up inside of Ban. He wasn't like Yen. At least Yen was kind enough to teach him a thing or two, which was what was actually happening now. Yensung was currently the only person Ban found himself having a full sense of respect towards. He also figured that he himself was most likely hard for others to deal with, but he wouldn't change himself unless the people who were dealing with him, were people he actually wanted to be around. Simply put, if he didn't like the people, he would make sure that he was hard to put up with, purposely.

WC: 184
Anonymous

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 pm
The Uchiha being stuck in a gen-Jutsu was a sort of unnerving for him. Puma knew breaking it out would basically be hard for him not to the point that the grown-ups began to contend. It appeared things were going on and off. In any case, that didn't make a difference to the Uchiha what he needed was the ability to gain from these folks. The capacity to bolt his eyes and ace cooperation. However, hold up did he do that? The Uchiha was a minute where he began to make inquiries. All things considered, kind of a method for where he began to state he looked for control as his objective. The capacity to ensure his country and people around him. However, imagine a scenario in which the Uchiha didn't have the objective he anticipated. He didn't recognize what to do as he gestured and proceeded onward. He was in a Gen Jutsu pondering plans and what's to come. He recalled the days where he was a youthful genin who was naiveté. A child who had no learning or so what's ever. A genin that was sad despite the fact that he hasn't surrendered yet. He grinned with a splendid grin and held up until the point when he was discharged from this gen Jutsu that was set up by Yen.

WC:204
Anonymous

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 pm
Salzem let out a low growl as Yen continued on one of his little speeches. He didn't have the patience for this... It took someone with real restraint to sit through all these little hour-long diagrams of how you screwed up, flattened and condensed into text and then read back to you in half the time with twice the condescending tone in your voice. It took someone with a will of iron and while Salzem could bend iron like rubber, his tolerance for this was made of much weaker stuff. Yen was basically telling him to cook up respect from a pit in which nothing but contempt grew, to scrape enough patience off the walls of his mind to get him through the rest of this little training session. He wanted Salzem to start over and that was something exceedingly hard for someone like him to do. One look at this kid and he already sized him up to be a lost-cause to someone like Sal... Any training progress would amount to only the most minuscule of improvement, any advisement met with unjustified resistance. Why anyone would want to train this kid was beyond him...

"I see you still haven't learned how to speak normally, Yen." The lycan huffed, crossing his arms. "You're actually harder to understand the more you ramble on. You want me to stick around, relax with this.... genin...... and put up with him for a little while longer. That's what I got from... whatever you said. You also want me to put up with him because somehow it will make me into a better leader, apparently a leader we need. Well, Yen... on your last point that ninja don't give up you're either a lying, wrong or ignoring history. Ninja are people. And people give up just as much as they stand their ground. We've surrendered, given up peace-efforts, and given up causes of all sorts throughout history... And you may look at Sunagakure for your favorite case of giving up. Were those 'great konoha ninja" not Shinobi? Or is one shinobi when they're honorable and it's convenient for the books...? Am I not a shinobi because I recognize there is a LIMIT to how far I am willing to push my sanity for the sake of an idiot that pushes right back? I don't think so. And if you don't know your limits, you can't preach to me about 'giving up.'"

The lycan let out rough sigh, running a hand through his hair as Yen went off to revive the two kiddies.

"Luckily for him.... I can indulge him a little further..." Once the kids were awake, Sal caught the glare Ban threw his way and threw one right back. The two seemed to share a question in their minds: who did this guy think he is...? Well... Salzem knew who he thought he was: His superior in every way. What this kid must've thought he was the exact same... idiot...

For the sake of himself and keeping a promise, the lycan banished all of those thoughts from his mind, as messy a process as it was, forcing himself into a state of barbed neutrality with the kid.

"What else do you want from me, Yen?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:04 pm
Yen had to stifle an laugh as his single eye glanced amusingly at sal. He only spoke plain when it was serious, and if it was serious. Still he  remained a plain stoic face as he all but let out the mental laugh deep within his being.

"History... speaking planly are events that were to pass. You can study the past leaders all you want, but unless you were there, and knew their thought process. It is only speculation. History of a war is written by the victor. Thoes who have lost out their words mean little. After all did we ever state every atrocity we have preformed for our home sal? No. It is unwise and simply puts a black mark on our seemingly nobel actions, and ambitions."

Yen said as he knelt down by puma and before 

However, to note where you are wrong.  If anyone who knows there limits, their weaknesses, and faults. It will be me. I am full of more weaknesses then the average person. Far more weaknesses than I have even openly revealed, and more that i shall discover in time; I embrace them everyday. In embracing weakness only means you can cover them with a false sense of strength. We lie to the world. It is the duty of a shinobi. If anything i know that i have learned sal. What your strengths lie. There's an equaly, or greater weakness behind it. It is why i focus on so few things. I do not care for grasping every concept, nor do i need to. Still may mislead or lie, but this is one truth i will never deny.  I'm more afraid of the person who like me practiced and mastered a few things. Versus the person whom decided to try to learn everything. It is why i teach the way i do."

Yen stated as he surged his chakra into puma and then walked over towards ban. Reached up and surged his chakra into ban.  Hence releasing the genjutsu on both  genin (yeah the combined chakra exceeds the power of the technique)

"So you two had a nice nap? Take note that you guys are persistently facing genjutsu. This means you two must embrace the fact that not only your body, but your chakra must get stronger. The longer you are under an illusion the more danger you are in. So you have to recongnize. And do this."

Yen stated as he simply preformed a tiger handsign.

"By flowing your chakra through you you can release from a genjutsu"

Although yen simply left it to the point to say this, because ban did not need to know everything. Indeed there were others that required more work, and such, but it was safer leaving the genin in the dark. The less one knew the better.

Yen then looked over towards sal and spoke. Up.

"You are on defense now. The three of us shall go and try to subdue you. As before we are not going to go that hard. But now it is a show of what can we do. When ready we shall advance sal ok?"

Yen requested as he took a mental note that sal might go hard on ban and such, but it was nothing too bad.

"Please control your temper sal"

Uen added as he stood at the ready now leaning against the tree and was in thought. His grey aura was gone, but as he knew he could reforge it, so now came the theory that drove him to practice. To simply isolate the aura so it is on its own. Which was easy since yen simply needed to see what would happen amid combat. It was blunt, but by taking an additional step, yen felt he could in fact improve it. A thin grey hue was forming around yen as he continued to play with his chakra. As it was steadily getting a little darker and darker by the second. Almost as if bending to his will and way.

Interesting...

Yen thought. As he waited for salzems call. 

Wc:681

Ap: 954/1,509

-30 body and soul
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:11 pm
Ban quickly spit out his words not thinking much "Come onnnn Yen. We really have to do more fighting? Im tired out now from carrying the team." Ban grinned and shot a smug glance at Salzem. "I used too many jutsu I can't really fight anymore so could we maybe pick this up later? I'm really gonna pass out in a minute ya know what I'm sayin? Ughhh such a bore." Ban sighed and rubbed the back of his neck feeling completely exhausted. "I haven't learned much except for how to control the earth element better. That was actually really cool though I did like that. I wanna learn jutsu ya know what I'm sayin? Could you teach me to use jutsu in battle? Then again I'm still worn out right now..."

WC: 132
Anonymous

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:21 pm

As things were happening the Uchiha stood set and inside seconds would hear Yen's voice shuddering on his ear. He has finally been released from this gen Jutsu. He motioned when he indicated about being ready"Understood." The Uchiha tuned in for data revealed and heard his accessory yelling like a bitch. God damn, I think you might want to get fucked in the ass, luckily, Yen is a cool pro and you are tempting him to kill you. He mumbles once saying these in his mind sitting tight for what might happen to next.
Anonymous

Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:27 pm
Salzem opened his mouth to rebuttal Yen's retort but realized, for once, that it simply wasn't worth it. It simply WASN'T worth the time or the effort to try and refute Yen's claims that he pulls right out of the depths of a deranged and stupid mind.

"I hate you sometimes." He groaned as he got to his feet, watching as the aburame began waking up the kids. "You don't talk in a way people can understand... you're obnoxious with you're damned speeches... Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with you..." All of what he said was under his breath, just out of earshot of the aburame. He then saw how father-like he treated the noobies, even the annoying creature that was Ban Senju... how gently he handled them with both hands rather than just one... He seemed to want to give and give and give, to teach them how to be better with the softest of voice and the most open of hands...

"Yeah... then I remember..." He spoke under a loud sigh. Yen then went on to teach the kids the basics of Genjutsu release before turning to Salzem, declaring that the kids would now be facing him... along with Yen in a 3 on one. Immediately, the lycan was object to this idea... Not because of the numbers because with how weak his opponents were, they were irrelevant... It was Yensung and his dumb genjutsu and shield. He makes this whole exercise useless if he uses his powers to end it so quickly.

"How about you refrain from using your dumb shield and your genjutsu....? Rely on your team for once Yen and you got a deal... Otherwise, this little part of the exercise is completely useless. You're able to take me out instantly with your genjutsu and your shield is too strong for me to break making you the biggest threat on the field. Perhaps you should set yourself down on the level of your team...?"

Ban then began protesting his weakness as an excuse to get out of this and caught that little smirk he threw at him, the lycan throwing a knowing one right back. He knew how much of a complete weakling he was... how much of a weakling he'd always be... Salzem was above him on every level and Ban's complaints only proved such.

Salzem said nothing, only let out a loud yawn and waited for this little misadventure to start... so it could end already.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum