Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Day training (training, nk 4 ppl)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am
Ban felt good, meditating inside this chamber, learning more about himself that he didn't even know yet. His body soon began to let on a tingling sensation and Ban smiled. He really felt calmed and at peace in here. He had never known that meditating could be so wonderful. He could hear a voice begin to echo all through out the chamber. It wasn't loud, Ban didn't want it to be loud, that would disturb the current state he was in. Yen was telling him about learning the earth element and eventually the wood element. He told Ban that before he could learn the elements, he would need to understand the real thing. He talked about water providing for life, and mountains sustaining trees. Ban understood what Yen was talking to him about. He knew how he needed to meditate and learn the earth element now. 

His mind which was currently the dark chamber, drifted from nothing, to water. He thought about the way water was the base and the reason for every living thing. Every organism and creature needed water, without water, there could be no life. The chamber changed from complete and black darkness, to the middle of an ocean. Ban was underwater in the middle of an ocean. A beautiful blue ocean, full of all types of life. He could see a pink coral reef, different species of fish used it as a home, swimming in and out of it. He saw great and large whales slowly passing by, calling out with their whale noises speaking in echolocation. Predators of course existed here as well. He could see barracuda darting after smaller fish, and chasing after the barracuda, were sharks of course. There was so much more life to be found in the ocean and it was all due to water. The scene changed from a deep ocean to clouds filled with rain, snow, hail, and every type of precipitation. When water evaporated, turning into water vapor, this was where it went. Water was raised into the sky, and dropped back down, quenching the thirst of plants on the earth and for any humans collecting it from the clouds. The water darkened the soil, being absorbed by it and used by producers to continue their lives. Now the scene switched back to Ban himself. His blood, his saliva, every fluid in his body was based upon water. Water was a fuel for all life. One element, had so many different uses. 

Now, his meditation chamber flashed to the soil. The earth was the platform that every living creature existed on. Any living thing needed the earth. The chamber went to all the plants in the forest now. When an organism dies, its body is decayed and decomposed, giving nutrients back to the soil that had helped it grow and become stronger. Producers gathered nutrients from the soil and producers were much needed in any living creatures lives. Herbivores used producers as a food source as well as omnivores. Carnivores required producers as well all though not as directly. If producers did not exist, herbivores had no food, therefore there were to die out, and were there no herbivores for carnivores to feed on, they would die out as well. The earth not only home to living things. The earth held inside of it, precious metals and many other resources. Man used metals very often, as weapons, as tools, to build homes and shelters, and to build everyday things used by humans. Earth could be dry, moist, hard, or soft. It was a base required for many things in a living creatures daily life.

WC: 606
Anonymous

Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Day training (training, nk 4 ppl)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:25 am
The Jonin addressed the youthful for what he was tending to for his current activities. The words he was stating to him was so touching. What could this youthful ninja do? he was adapting destined to be a young fellow and after that fair pioneer for his town. Be that as it may, with this sort of disposition Puma couldn't think so he needed to some degree think his activities when the Jonin completed his discourse.

On the off chance that you don't have to treat those whom you should be included upon your critical moment and flurry as a remain off however as a partner. consider your words you mumbled under your breath as a thought.

Such words were said from this Jonin but the genin, however, he would essentially take his words? He let the words simmer for a while and proceeded as he was requested his name he answered. " my name is Puma Uchiha and what I wish to know about is Genjutsu fairly sort of identified with this subject." as he would sit tight for a reaction from this Jonin.

WC:181
Anonymous

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:52 pm
Ah, the training grounds... What ugly, stupid irony it is that Salzem keeps ending up here in a place he so completely loathes... He was starting to suspect there was some kind of higher power implanting a temptation in him to go there, especially since he practically fought his own desire to run screaming in the other direction (over-dramatic of course).

As usual, the place was just as he left it, completely unchanged and untouched though he was pleasantly surprised to see who inhabited his boring place. Yen and Puma seemed to be chatting with a kid the lycan never saw before, something about genjutsu... He couldn't quite pick up all of it from the entrance of the grounds, nor was he one of eavesdropping like some sort of snoop. Nah, he was more personal than that... More irony from a competent ninja.

Salzem made his way towards the trio, waving casually at the group. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he got close, nodding at the new-kid and smiling at Yen, offering Puma a slight glance.

"Hey, Yen." He greeted his old friend, unable to stop himself from glancing at the man's eyepatch. He still hadn't gotten over that... "Tainting these kid's minds with the evils of Genjutsu I see. Poor saps." He reached out a hand for the Aburame to shake, clearly happy to have his ol' straw-hat buddy back home. "It's good to have you back, bug-man. How's teaching the new-guys coming?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:09 pm
yen nodded at puma and smiled.

"an eye for genjutsu i see. well that is my personal specialty that i mainly study. ah you shall learn a lot! puma uchiha? must be the eye that binds genjutsu to the uchiha name. As its the force of chakra for a senju that binds them to ninjutsu. yes indeed."

the sound of salzem coming nearby was more than a welcoming sigh to yen as he smiled. he gladly took the hand offered and shook it with a gleeful smile as he spoke up.

"it's good to be be home slazem. absolutely good to be home. well they are not tainted they are learning. after all who knows there could very well be better genjutsu artist than myself and i openly accept that. However, untill someone is presented and actually bests me in it. i shall remain on top. now this will be an interesting  set up."

yen stated as he tapped ban on the shoulder and patted puma on the shoulder smiling. the training was going to begin shortly as the second phase was going to get interesting. yen's single eye set on sal as he nodded at the three of them.

"today sal i have a requuest. it is respecting the immediate chain of command as i say. the genin need a bout in team work learning and adapting to the  rigerous work of team work. so in that case i would like you to lead the two genin on an offense against me. dont want you going over board. we are doing a medium heavy training, so show them how its done as a leader of a squad and with your firocity. just make sure it can be seen and understood. in the mean time i shall be doing some of my own quiet training. so if i tell you to not strike. i would ill advise it. lead them through strategy and understanding how they work. i won't be going too hard, they gotta stand tomarrow and the following week. ok? so when ready it is you three vs me. the genin are allowed their weapons of course, but to keep my limbs and my sanity my freind show them examples of proper offense and the defenses needed for genutsu. at least the basics. as i went over with you before"

yen stated as he took a step back and smiled at the trio his eye trained on the group and smiling.

wc:418
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:50 pm
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Ban still inside his meditation chamber. "Hey Yen." The voice apparently know Yensung. He heard something about tainting kids minds and he was instantly disturbed out of his peaceful chamber. He opened his eyes quickly and jumped up. "Hold up, nobody is tainting my mind! I don't care if you taint this kids but not mine, just what do you think you're doing?! I don't care about any genjutsu I'm not getting my mind tainted! Yen was talking to the new guy who had shown up about genjutsu and uchiha and Ninjutsu and Senju. His hadn't heard those two words in the same sentence for a LONG time.  Yen began talking to the newcomer some more and Ban wasn't quite listening. He was still confused what was happening. Then Yen asked the new guy if he would lead Ban and the other kid in attack against Yen. "Hold on a second! What's going on?! What is he talking about being tainted and all of this? I just came here for some training and now I'm going to be tainted or something? Come on Yen explain what he's talking about. I'm not doing anything else until I know just exactly what I'm doing here Yen. And who are you anyways new guy? Just walking up in here talking about Yen tainting my mind and other bullshit. What the hell is going on here?!"

WC: 236
Anonymous

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:53 pm
Day training (training, nk 4 ppl) - Page 2 S7zpOjEPaOZD

It felt incredible to him being a piece of the Uchiha group the grin appeared all over. At the point when this Jonin specified about the Uchiha how they are associated with the gen-Jutsu. He was upbeat to hear that and afterward this individual showed up he yet knew this person perhaps he met him or possibly not. Moreover, as he was tapped by the shoulder he would tune in to what the Jonin would state. Not until the point that his accomplice begun to go wild for reasons unknown. God hell. He simply needed to do what the Jonin had instructed him to have the capacity of to be cool and quiet. In any case, at that point, it would trouble him in the wake of saying some couple of words. Tainted? You got the chance to be joking me. He misleading concurred with this accomplice. "What is this tainted thing you are talking about." he would ask to the Jonin.

WC:167
Anonymous

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:38 pm
Salzem looked at the two youngsters, they apparently not quite grasping the fine and complicated art of sarcasm. From the moment he suggested that their minds were being tainted, the kids seemed to panic, turning to their teacher for some kind of conformation. He couldn't help but shake his head and laugh at their reactions, rolling his eyes as if to indicate his disbelief.

"For Hokage's sake, I'm kidding." He exclaimed through a laugh, eventually managing to control his breath back to even. "You're not being poisoned or anything if the extreme nature of my claim didn't make that obvious enough. I'm kidding. You should relax before your little heads explode." He then took a step inward, as if to say something to Yen only he could hear.

"What're you teaching these kids, Yen? They're pretty jumpy huh?"

Of course, Yen got right down to business, exploiting the overwhelming convenience (to be sure) that Salzem was here right now. The aburame stated that he wanted him to lead this group of genin against him, intent on teaching them the values of team work. Somehow, he thought that this exercise was for Sal as well, considering his fighting-style always made him out to be a... lone-wolf. He advised him to not go too hard on the little-ones, that they needed to be able to walk in the immediate future by the end of this. Once again embracing his flare for sarcasm, Salzem seemed to pout, seemingly quite disappointed.

"Here I was hoping these guys would be in a full body-cast at the end of this." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh, well... I guess we'll have to settle for shattered arms..." Before the kids could freak out again, Salzem held up his hands defensively, making it obvious he wasn't serious. "Kidding. Geez. Alright... What can you all do?" He asked this as Yen took a step back, smiling at them both. Sal caught is grin and he seemed to visually scowl.

"What are you smiling at, bug-man? You're gonna get thrashed in a second." He then smiled widely, signifying how MUCH he was joking before turning back to his apparent crew, becoming dead serious.

"Okay, enough jokes. What can you two do? What are your specialties?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 pm
Yen gave a small thumbs up at sal and responded.

"Just hoping you make sure they can see and work in tandum. Being the most offensive shinobi you should be able to guide them to defeat me in a timely manner. In the case of dealing with a large group of enemies how can we fight fully knowing we keep our future safe and grant them experience? This will be a show of true team work. You know me well sal, but dealing with the unknown will be hard... i wont go too hard either buddy. But i will put up barriers. If they are in a genjutsu release them once and teach them. You shall apply both offensive and defensive pressure. Choose carefully. I want them to strike and hit well. Watch for patterns and tendencies... oh and watchout for bugs too."

Yen spoke as he stepped back 15 meters and then... sat down on the grass watching the trio. As even sal would notice that yen was working on something. He closed his good eye and breathed in deep as he began to weave random handsigns in thought. His mind going blank although he was listening closely to the trio for their plans. His focus,went back deep down as he would open his eye. Something of uncertaincy in his eye for a second.

In this case he was flowing his chakra throughout his body aware of the outside control needed. Still he breathed out a thick mist in the sorrounding area. Covering all three of the induviduals. (Hidden mist)

Within this mist yen waited patiently as he noted the chakra usage. Of the  mist technique. He then proceeded to weave several more handsigns. (Ox,rat, tiger) casting the genjutsu denomic illusions, extreamly steaming multistory genjutsu(power: 70. Requirements to break free from: 55 chakra)

The mist would hum like countless insects were comming towards the trio,  and hence thousands of insects would errupt  from around the trio of shinobi. The insects would combine into a ball  humming and buzzing insects that would begin to decend into a stream of countless insects. Should they look towards where yen was they would see two of yen sprinting at a speed of 11 towards them. Their hands raised and speaking.

"Get ready!" 

The illusions of yen would dissapear in a puff of smoke  and then there will be 4 of yen two which ill lower their arms and point at ban and puma uchiha.  Insects would be seen humming and circling the two genin speadily creating a tornadeo of insects blinding the genin of both each other and salzem. The insects would crawl over their clothing, and shoes. The genin at this point will  see countless  webs being formed under their feet. Sal would see this as well as a wall of insects would be approaching sal quickly.

Meanwhile yen would weave  (snake, dog, ram) and spit out a thick ball of webbing and hence it would spread out in a 30 meter radience sorrounding yen and hence would easily reach the trio. If caught in the webs the trio will be unable to  move unless broken free from by a strength higher than the power of tge technique. The webs would spread at a speed of 70. (Spider web unrolling: power spread, health:70)

The illusions of yen looking real as day would speak up simotaniously and smile.

"Welcome to training boys!" The clones would laugh as the insects would hum louder and louder.

Wc: 541

Ap1,399

-60 genjutsu: steaming multistory illusion (additional +30 ap to base ap due to echos of pandemodium.)

-50 spider web unrolling.
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:44 am
Ban sighed in relief, hearing that Yensung did not have any evil ambitions. However, Ban would definitely still keep his guard up. Anything could happen with a man like this. The newcomer had explained everything to Ban completely. Attempting to reassure him maybe. He told him it was a joke and basically that he needed to relax and understand when a joke was being made. Ban put his hand on his chest as if pointing to himself, before he would speak. "Listen I don't know who you are, but I CAN take a joke. I just don't have high enough trust yet for any of you three yet. I haven't known any of you long enough. Anyways I just met you and this kid today. Ban spoke in reference to the new guy who had showed up. The man went on to continue talking, and cracked a joke about breaking arms, then said he was just kidding. Ban shook his head. This could be the most difficult training mentally he would ever go through."Anyways I guess since we need to work together we have to know what all of us are able to do. I know some Suiton jutsu. Also I MIGHT be able to land some close combat hits but nothing too special. You know what I'm sayin?" Yen began talking some more, so Ban went quiet. Yen was giving tips to them on the e things to look out for in this 3 versus 1 battle.Yen mentioned barriers, genjutsu, and bugs. Ban groaned with annoyance. This was going to be so much work, especially fighting with people he didn't even know. And one of them was a kid to top it all off. Ban watched Yen walk backwards to the distance of about 15 meters. Oh no.. Now what was he getting ready to do?Yen began to weave and cycle through a series of hand signs. Ban sighed long and loud. He knew they were about to start the match. Yen breathed out mist and flooded the training grounds with it."Damn, he's using the hidden mist jutsu!" Ban tried quickly to jump backwards and tried to get as far away from the mist as he could but he could not find himself able to do it. He had no clue where he was at. He did however, hear insects buzzing around and he frowned. So Yen would use his Aburame clan heritage. He called out to them saying welcome to training. Ban wasn't sure what to do. He seem stuck and as more and more bugs approached him he wasn't sure what to do. 

WC: 438

Last edited by Ban Senju on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 am
He replied to Sal's question. " I have some Tai tech also being the cockiest ninja around."

The Uchiha sat tight persistently for Yen to complete his discourse. As he was addressing Sal he said various of things. Additionally didn't observe for what they were stating however for reasons unknown, this thing he was arranging would have been a warm up for the young men. He heard Genjtusu discharge as he grinned and couldn't hold up to take in this so Jutsu. The way Yen was talking made the Uchiha sort of like is this person okay. After, all he would show us. 

Abruptly, Yen cast a gen-Jutsu for reasons to test us his bugs would be entering the assemblages of the Uchiha he couldn't move and even better wasn't sufficiently solid to vanquish this gen-Jutsu. He could hear his accomplice saying things however the Uchiha has chosen to remain as it felt he couldn't move. These bugs hovering around him made him feel this was it and passing would upon fall on the Uchiha. Abruptly, got notification from the Jonin welcomes to preparing young men. He just held up as his legs shuddered.

WC:177
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum