Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteToday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Blood Games: Aslatiel vs Dol vs Riku Empty Blood Games: Aslatiel vs Dol vs Riku

Sat May 13, 2017 8:15 pm
The Rules:

Dol stood as his time came. He had chosen to remain only technically within the arena, so as to not be disqualified, but also to avoid the games as much as possible. He shut the book held in his hand and stored it under the light grey suit jacket he wore, picking up the poncho with his left hand. Before dawning it and walking towards the ring, Dol's right hand traced a cross across his shoulders, forehead, and chest.

"Oh Father, please allow me to see through this day without witnessing the harm of another. Grant my comrades, for foes they be not, freedom from the pain I wish not to cause."

He raised his head and stood tall, donning the long, black poncho as he walked to the ring, his arms not exiting through the sleeves.

The rain was horrendous. Coming down quickly, in buckets. Dol scowled, how he despised this rain. Tiny droplets from the rain splatters upwards from the ground, creating a fine mist. The mist was not thick, however, merely visible. It was not until past the far edges of the spectator area that the mist began to noticeably obscure things. He stood a full one third rotation clockwise from one other entrance to the stadium, one third revolution counterclockwise from another, and one half rotation from the third. He was certain none had used this entrance before him, and the guards had closed it off after he walked through, granting near certainty that another would not use it after.

He stood six meters from the outside edge of the ground portion of the field, fingers curled together in front of his chest. It was as if his hands were entwined to pray before a meal, yet slightly different. Rather than drifting apart, his palms remain tightly together, and the two pairs of equivalent fingers farthest from the pinkie, rather than crossing one another and resting upon the opposite hand, point upwards, running in parallel. Otherwise, his fingers rest as if he were to pray, tightly crossing one another.

Dol's poncho is quite large, and the hood hangs over his head, obscuring his face, and protecting his glasses from the downpour. While his eyesight is only mildly affected, and he would easily perform any vision based task without the glasses, he prefers the weight of them upon the bridge of his nose. The poncho itself was a dark blue, and quite long. It avoided scraping the ground by mere centimeters, even now as Dol was partially hunched forward, causing the poncho to hang in front of his body. Dol would hold this position until the round began, repeating his prayer, hoping for God to hear.
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Blood Games: Aslatiel vs Dol vs Riku Empty Re: Blood Games: Aslatiel vs Dol vs Riku

Sat May 13, 2017 11:29 pm
So I totally forgot to PM those guys until JUST now, so consider this the start of the timer I guess.
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Blood Games: Aslatiel vs Dol vs Riku Empty Re: Blood Games: Aslatiel vs Dol vs Riku

Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 pm
Riku strides into his part of the arena, having nervous jittery feelings about what was about to come up. He had waited as long as he could before striding out of the waiting area into the part of the arena he was to go in. Behind him, the guards shut the door making sure none would come in behind him. To his left and right, a third revolution around, both door stills open, and across the way, the fourth and last door into the arena, closed. He glances around the arena, finding one other person in the arena, six meters from the outer edge. He looked to be almost in a meditative state. Riku adjusted the multiweave mask that he had hung below his chin when he didn't use it, and put it to cover his mouth and nose.
"Better safe than sorry," Riku thinks to himself, as he tightens the Kiri headband on his  head, checking to make sure that it wouldn't fall off in the battle, and checks his kunais and shurikens.
He sits on his haunches, waiting for Kage Xyxer to begin this set of rounds of the blood games. He started bouncing up and down, the excitement starting to get to him. When a thought came to him, "Where is the third?"

[wc 216]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm
For this mission, Wraith had been deployed to stalk this particular participant of the games. The male who went by Aslatiel and displayed many mannerisms that could be seen as leading traits within the finest of Kirigakure. He had enjoyed the brutality of fighting and the development that came from it, consistently being the apex. He'd also lavished in the thrill of the hunt as he chased others around the village and the outskirts to fulfill his missions, becoming the predator in a dangerous game of cat and mouse. In fact, these were traits that were very close to Xyxer's own cold heart.. yet exceptions could never be made.

Wraith had followed the male from the early hours of the morning when he had left his sleeping domicile, following him in his full ANBU gear with his chakra suppressed while remaining within the shadows to operate as most ANBU do. The clock was ticking and it was becoming fatefully apparent that he was not making his way immediate to the event, which was curious given how most of the city was empty due to it. Regardless, time waits for nobody and so Wraith would begin his treatment almost immediately as he stepped up behind the male with a few rapid short steps. His left hand, open handed, slapped against Aslatiel's left ear to cause a loud disorientating ringing to fill his dome before the right arm of Wraith capitalised and wrapped around Aslatiel's throat like a LARGE PYTHON BROTHA. Once the lock was complete, Aslatiel would be unconscious within a matter of seconds due to the sheer strength of Wraith, who would then carry him bridal style back towards the event.

Now entering the event through the gate below, Wraith dropped the male five meters from the circumference of the water before taking a few steps towards the Mizukage from Aslatiel before dropping into a kneeling position, as was protocol unless danger from another source was expected, "Denizens of Kirigakure. Here, a craven lies before you. He wasn't going to attend the games, but our faithful ANBU have ensured our village is not tainted with this breed." He lifted one hand to gesture towards the ring, more specifically the unconscious Aslatiel if he had still decided to not post, "We won't accept filth like that into our ranks, nor will we wait with open arms for them to turn into men.. into shinobi. He has failed us, and as such, he must pay the cost that any opponent of Kirigakure pays.. he must pay the price of failure. "Riku. Dol. Either of you have the ability to kill him and cement your place within the ranks of Kirigakure, yet you will have to act before the other. If you choose to not kill him at all, that is your imperative, but it will not spare his life. Decide quickly on whether you wish to abide the ideals of Kirigakure."

With Xyxer finishing his spiel, Wraith's hand would drift towards the tanto sheathed on his left thigh, ready to remove it should he need to execute Aslatiel himself, unless of course he posted.

[Permission obtained from Akihana to drag people into topics they should be in. It's going by the 24 hour skipping rule now]

[Edit Note: Edited after the realization of jacked up wording. It would have been appreciated if people let me know about it when it was clearly not intended, but I suppose you just can't get the RP'ers these days]
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 1:44 pm
I guess I did not watch the door closely enough, Dol thought, as he took in the field for the first time. Standing nearly directly in front of him* was one known as Riku, though Dol did not know their name.

Dol scowled. This place.. that man. Why? A newcomer had entered. Or rather, two of them. One, as was made so clear by the mini speeches, was Dol's other opponent. The other was a pawn of (what Dol considered to be) a devil. They had entered through the gate behind Dol. He had thought for certain the gate being closed meant he would be the only to enter through this gate. Apparently he was wrong on both counts. Being certain does not count for much these days, does it?

His face hidden by the hood, the emotions would be disguised from onlookers. Tears would well up in his eyes as he tilted his head further down, letting the chakra move through his body.

I beg for forgiveness for an act I have yet to do, that deserves no praise, nor the forgiveness for which I beg. I wish to preserve your world, to clean it. Purify these people of the taint forced upon them. But I cannot do that if I do not survive this day, and it has been made clear enough that I shall not survive this day if I do not preform this atrocity.

Dol tightened his fingers, the apology flowing through his mind as the chakra flowed out into the world. The mist around him thickened, and darkened, beginning to obscure vision. With his head facing partly downward, the mist would spread out, enveloping the other individuals within the field. Dol could feel the watery moisture of mist within his mouth. With every breathe, it felt almost like drowning. The downpour continued and, if anything, was getting stronger.

[[

Kaos never said how far from the water he was standing, so let's go with 'anywhere that does not conflict with the above'. He also described walking in through one of the gates that stood at 1/3 increments around the circle, while also standing "across the way" (ie opposite, 1/2 revolution from) the fourth gate. This is the exact same gate that Dol entered through. As Kaos agreed with my positioning of Dol, Riku obviously did not get in Dol's way as he entered, so Riku is standing somewhere greater than 6 meters from the outer edge. Also, as he did not disagree with Dol's positioning, that means that the guards simply reopened the door for Dol. Xyxer never stated what door Wraith used, so I just assumed he used the same one, seeing as there was, by that point, a standing precedent of the door being reopened for the next person to enter. Also it makes sense for Wraith to drop Ala. five meters from the inside edge of the outer bit of water (50 to 70 meter radius bit) (as per the fields description) as to do otherwise would involve walking through both Dol and Riku.

Do note that none of this contradicts my post, where I said that Dol was certain no one had entered before him and that none would enter after. This is, of course, an in character statement about his beliefs, which turned out to be wrong.

]]

-30 AP
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 6:10 pm
Riku's nervously bouncing in on his haunches, when the door that he and his other opponent entered through, opens once again. He had kept his sight on both the man who had entered behind him, and the door to see if the third opponent would appear through that door.
"What, what the fuck is going on? Why is everyone using the same door?" Riku's thought process went, as for the third and final time, the door opens, and an Anbu with what looks the third opponent in his arms comes in. Riku, having already finished putting on his mask, covering his mouth and nose, before the Anbu showed up, would watch the Anbu drop the boy five meters away from the water, and kneels.
The Kage gives a statement of how cravens were not allowed to exist within Kiri. Riku's pride surges as he actually shows up. Within the final words and offering of the Kage, before any other would make a reaction, four shuriken flick out, the first two shuriken aimed at the still standing opponent, the one standing near him, who Riku had keep his sights on as soon as he had entered behind him, one to embed itself into throat, the other into his right leg's femoral artery. The other two at the boy laying on the ground, one grazing the boy's throat, the other embedding itself in the boy's left leg's femoral artery, cutting it and causing a massive bleed. (27/2=13+40=53, capped at 50 speed). 
If the shuriken were to succeed, Riku bows to the kage, and states, "I believe that is what you required of me, my lord?"
If not, then him closing the gap (10 speed) to within 3 meters of both the boy on the ground and his standing opponent, right after throwing the shuriken, with his fingers in the seal of tiger (20 speed to create the handseal), he would capture whoever still lived, which would probably be the standing opponent, causing a temporary paralysis with his jutsu. (20 power). Then two kunai would flick out, one for the heart, the other for the left leg's femoral artery. (50 speed)
If the second situation occurred, and succeed, he would follow the same path as if the shuriken had succeeded.

[ap Temporary Paralysis Technique -10 AP=remaining AP 93/103]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 pm
The revelation of metal in the hand of Riku granted Wraith the only excuse he needed to leave the combative area and resume his position at the side of the Mizukage. Standing up from the kneel, he'd begin his walk forward towards the wall that separated him from his rightful place before scaling it within moments to stand obediently next to him, much like his other hounds. I'm sure it doesn't need any mention that Wraith was not in between Riku & Dol, and so he made his way from the fight without any impediment.

[You can skip me now unless you plan on harming civilians/the kage, in which case I'll have to post again. Good luck & have fun]
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 pm
[[So I'm starting the post with some literals. Note that none of this is voiding anything, it's just clarifying things so that everyone is on the same page.

One: Dol's head was tilted downwards. This means only a few angles could allow Riku to throw a shuriken to "embed itself into [his] throat" without having to traverse through the skull.

Expanding on one: Riku is aiming for Dol's right femoral artery. So, essentially the right side of his right leg. Combined with point one, this means that Riku is standing to Dol's right. By how much? Eh, that's not really determinable. Could be

Two: Dol is 6 meters from the outer edge, and Aslatiel is 5 meters from the edge. This does not mean they are 1 meter apart.

Three: while aiming for Dol's throat and right femoral, Riku is also aiming for Asla's throat and left femoral. From this, we can determine that Asla is laid out on his back with his feet pointing approximately to Dol's right (or at least his left leg, the right leg could be somewhere else).

Four: the word "grazing".

Onto the post!]]

Too fast shot through his head as he started moving, and removed his arms from within the poncho, succeeding the expulsion of chakra. It involved lifting one leg (and moving it inwards) and shifting his face. The shuriken originally aimed for his throat would embed itself in his jaw. It would hurt like hell, and would likely forever scar his face, and he's be eating through a straw for quite awhile if not forever, but that was better then suffocating. It also managed to miss any major blood vessels, and did not possess the power to push further through his face. The shuriken aimed for his femoral would pass harmlessly by, the leg having retreated inwards just enough.

[[As it just so happened, this shuriken would continue to fly, passing right by where Wraith had kneeled, though by this point he had already stood and was well out of the way of the implement. Everyone loves a good joke, am I right? It's actually more likely that the Shuriken aimed for Dol's neck would have had the trajectory needed to pull that 'stunt', but obviously it never had the chance, and regardless Wraith would have been out of the path of 'destruction' by now.]]

This most recently described shuriken would fly past, not terribly far past, though a fair bit above, Aslatiel's left foot.

The Shuriken aimed for Aslatiel actually proved to be an issue to Dol as well! The one aimed for the then-unconscious boy's feet had to first pass between Dol's legs. With his movement to dodge the deadly kunai aimed at himself, Dol had accidentally placed his leg within the line of fire. The kunai would slice into his ankle, causing it to lose enough momentum to do minimal damage to the unconscious one. Dol was once again left harmed, but this injury, while equally painful to the first, was even less life threatening. It did, however, cause him to falter but a moment, where his balance began to abandon him. The weapon aimed towards Aslatiel's neck did not happen to hit Dol instead, but it passed over the unconscious one's neck, grazing the surface. A few drops of blood would leak out from the wound, but it was little more than a paper cut. Of course, Dol did not know that Riku's aim had not been deadly with both of those, so he assumed Aslatiel dead to doornails, and that would affect his decision making. He was in full fight or flight mode. The adrenaline deadened his pain. He was now focused on staying alive, and as Riku took off towards his two opponents, Dol knew he could no longer run.

Unfortunately, his balance was still a bit off. Fortunately, he had enough to do one last thing. While Dol would reach his left hand towards Riku. Riku was almost on top of Dol now, with Aslatiel being about two and five sixths meters from Dol. Riku's leg flew off the ground (singular, I'm not claiming you're jumping, though sprinting does often have a mini-jump) as part of the standard running motions as Dol's hand rose. This created a brief moment where the two males were quite close, and Riku would be unable to change direction, and unable to prevent Dol's arm's encroach without breaking the hand seal he had yet to form. This short time would be enough for Dol's hand to reach for Aslatiel's face, seeking to grab it. Some part of his mind was thinking as if to pop his skull like a zit, though Dol had not the power to do such a feat.

This all made possible by Dol bending his one leg left upon the ground and launching his falling body towards Riku, plus a lot of luck. Should Riku have continued to attempt the paralysis technique, he would finish it in time to prevent Dol getting anything resembling a hold upon the male's face, though the weight of gravity combined with what he would have managed had Riku not tried to stop him would lower the cloth around Riku's face. Unfortunately for Dol, the paralysis allowed the pain to catch up with him, and he would VERY quickly succumb to unconsciousness, before he had the time to do much of anything!

[[I'm not likely to make it past phase two, and there's a crapton of things I can't counter if you decide to do them in your post, even with my post being stacked this way, so do whatever you think is best. This was a fun write though!]]

[[Just give me a yell if any of this is too far, though it's a bit more tame than my last post.]]
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Fri May 19, 2017 11:43 pm
Riku having misjudged how to best throw the shuriken, watched as one shuriken embedded itself into the standing opponent's face, and Riku almost winces at the thought of the pain, and watches as the other shuriken thrown at him, he had managed to shift his leg in time to allow the shuriken to harmless pass by, passing above Aslatiel's  left foot. It would continue to travel, embedding itself in a near wall. The shuriken aimed for Aslatiel's leg would first graze his standing opponent's leg before embedding itself slightly into Aslatiel's leg. The last shuriken would just graze Aslatiel's neck, a thin line of blood appearing on his neck, before embedding itself as well into a wall.
"Not enough for the kill," Riku thinks to himself, as he moves forward, bringing his hands forward to perform the temporary paralysis, surprised at the standing opponent rushing forward to him. Riku, almost afraid to continue, but pushes through his fear, and finishes the jutsu. The standing opponent caught within the jutsu would be very close to pulling down his mask, his hand that was reaching for the mask,a mere  six inches away from the mask, that Riku would blanch. The jutsu exhumed by the standing opponent would of course spread out,  though Riku would be safe from it, his mask saving his life. However, the third unconscious opponent would be sweep up in it. A quick end. And with the opponent being caught in Riku's jutsu, he would collapse unconscious from his wounds, a slight sag in the jutsu, but otherwise still upright due to the paralysis jutsu. Riku would sidestep around the opponent- so as his hand wouldn't brush his face by accident- ending the jutsu, catching the opponent- who would fall forward- enough to slow his descent, and turn him over onto his back. He would remove the shuriken in his face as carefully as possible, and winces at the site. 
"He'll need a medical ninja but he should live," Riku thought to himself. He would check the pulse on the unconscious boy, but whatever the jutsu was that the opponent used, it was killing. He blanches once again at the thought of how close the opponent got to his face. He would pull out his shuriken out of the boy's leg, and then collect the other two shuriken, before returning to kneel before the Kage.
"Sir, while i have no claim to the kill, one opponent dead, the other is unconscious." Riku would state, as he waited for the Kage's word. He would of course keep his mask on, since he  didn't know how long the jutsu his opponent used lasted and how far it would of spread out. 
"And with your permission, Kage, I like to loot the dead body since he has no need for anything on him anymore."
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Sat May 20, 2017 9:21 pm
[[So I do have issues with Riku's post, but right now I don't think it's worth it to try and 'fight' them, especially since my previous post was formatted to give him as many possibilities to not die as possible, and my issues with his post would lead to a kill call. So I'm just going to let it be, and Xyxer can do whatever he thinks is right to the old dude that passed out from a seriously fucked up jaw.

I do have one thing to point out though. The shuriken can embed into Asla's leg as described, just remember that it did "minimal damage".

I'll also leave the exact specifics on how long the poison lasts to someone else,in case they want to send in no-name NPCs. Probably stick with the jutsu time, but feel free to shorten it.

With that I claim Dol's kill and his KO.

Now I'm curious what happens to Dol. Mayhaps left to bleed out? That'd be a pitiful way to go, especially after the 'kindness' showed by Kaos.]]

[[Exit?]]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum