Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

At night, the demons wander [closed] Empty At night, the demons wander [closed]

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 pm
Where does this story begin? In the dark night overhead the black market, the lone missing ninja sat looking outside of his window for a moment staring at the empty black sky. Not a star in aight and the moon had been hiding beyond his vision. An ill omen his father once told him about. When the moon is hidden in darkness misfortune would find you.

Interesting how he was born on one of these nights, was he a misfortune or simply a prelude to one? He never knew what to do in times like these so he left the window and took to his bed, sitting on it and continued to read the book he had. Whoever had written this had indeed been onto something when they made the theory behind it. Such power only used for protection was simplistic at best, but these nomads knew what they were doing.

As the time slowly went by he could tell by the shifting of the room that something was happening not within his reach but just outside of it, call it a premonition if you will. As he sat the book down he was preparing to stand up when a force greater than he could take pushed him down onto his bed and forced him into unconsciousness.

For him time stood still for him as he sat in a black room filled with chairs all empty. Confusion filled his mind as he looked at a singular chair that looked to be like something or someone was sitting in it. Red eyes pierced into his yellow hues before the silence was broken ,” See I told you there was another one just sitting around in the world and it only took us a few days at most to find a suitable host. Now you owe me some money.”

“Listen here smartass we're both dead so how am I going to owe you anything when were dead!!! That's like trying to have sex with a ghost- doesn't work,” what the fuck? There were obviously two voices but one body sitting there..What was going on.? Before the male could even open his mouth the single entity snapped to look at him and chuckle.

“Well I suppose you have some questions why you're A. Stuck in this black room , B. Who the fuck we are and C, Are you dreaming. C is no, B is….complicated and A is B. Simple right?,” Fuck no it wasn't. Shibuya continued to look around for a moment before sighing and finally speaking,” Okay this is fucking ridiculous, you're ridiculous and I'm pretty sure this is a genjutsu so…,” wait a minute...This wasn't a genjutsu.

He tried three times in fact to use genjutsu release but couldn't so where did that leave him,” Alright
..I think you owe me an explanation or two about this…,” the two smiled for a moment before finally responding,” Good. I'm...We're a dead relative of yours possessing your body so that we can essentially have another chance at life. There's a two in one deal so you now have three voices counting your….consciousness which at the moment is quite vulgur ...Have you considered seeing a shrink?,” Shibuya simply scoffed at the single person before shrugging.

“Can I get out now?,” the two laughed for a moment before snapping their fingers and he was back in his bed. Thinking it was a bad dream he went back to reading before hearing one of the voices,” Holy shit you have my book!!!! So that means you're trying to learn it huh? Good good you'll make a good Ametsuchi kid,” if Shibuya was the scared​ type he would have jumped out of his skin and out of th window but he instead sighed and closed the book,” not a dream apparently….and what do you mean your book...And this Ametsuchi thing?,” There was a pause between the voices for a moment before he just heard them communing between themselves.

“ Oh right...You are one of those cousins of mine. Not related to me by my father but someone else. Probably a dormany blah blah. Simply put we are related and you have a nice little power in you . I'll show you how to do things in the morning. So night!!!,” And with that the voices were gone and he was left to his own...Well damn.

He wasn't alone anymore and the only thing he could do now was wait...Sleep eventually took over him and he slept somewhat peacefully as thoughts of whoever possessed him took form in the shape of dreams and memories.

[Exit with no claims just cd]
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

At night, the demons wander [closed] Empty Re: At night, the demons wander [closed]

Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 pm
We'll exit approved I enjoyed your CD quite the pleasant read I must say
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum