Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

So two buisnessmen wander the oaisis(p, yen, ganki Empty So two buisnessmen wander the oaisis(p, yen, ganki

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 pm
Yen glanced the wonderous city of sunagure. His curiousity of the village never ceased to amaze him. Each person hardend and toughend the suna heat and desert with an ease one could be jealous of. His body was slowly getting used to the heat and sunlight. A decent tan developed around his arms and neck line. Yet his face remained pale due to kerping it well shaded under his trusty straw hat.

This day yen strolled through the shopping vendors as he was curious to what the  area had in store. Versus konoha suna possed many exotic vendors and items to the eye. Jewles that if looked at long enough one would have to admit that they were false. Yen hands were full. His nice sleek wooden box which held his ties were in question of said box. As today was not a day of mere browsing. His eye was seeking the start of his soon to be buisness of stylish wear for the future. 

The ties were like icing on a cake so he would need to master the fine art of weaving the beauties a bit more to understand the context of each sleek smooth  curve. Hence yen began by shopping for the thread and needle work to begin the work once more.

His ideal world was besides known for loyalty. His works would spread for the word of his own works in the stylistic buisness. So the aburame wandered the paths of vendors asking for various fabrics and threads. His work would need a partener but it would suffice alone.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

So two buisnessmen wander the oaisis(p, yen, ganki Empty Re: So two buisnessmen wander the oaisis(p, yen, ganki

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 pm
Within his apartment, Ganki finally created a seal which would save bring an end to his discomfort in the sand village. For too long has Ganki endured such heat, with no protection? He was not born here in the sand. So he could not adapt to the heat, until now. Ganki, sitting at his desk, was seen drawing a few fuin seals into the many formulas which were drawn previously on the sheet. He sets the pen down for a second, and picks up a fag from the ash tray. He places the fag into his mouth, and draws from it. The strange scent lingered through the room, Ganki always drew his fuin seals best when he smoked his herbs.

As time pasted on, his formulas were complete, and with a few hand signs, the letters on the sheet converged into one single fuin letter, which stood for temperature. He nods at his success, and needed to test out his new seal to see if it worked. Since this seal was particularly not as complex as some others, it didn’t require Ganki to use hand signs. So, Ganki pulled on the collar of his white shirt, revealing his skin below it and tapped the area with his index finger, the seal formed slowly, and thus, it was now applied to his skin. The seal seemingly blended in with the many tattoos that covered his upper body torso, arms and neck.

Shortly after, Ganki felt a sense of comfort, his body quickly adapting to his environment, which was cold at the moment. The goosebumps he got from the cold from the AC, simply vanished, his body now acclimated to the temperature. Now, for the real test, he steps away from the desk and makes his way to the closet. He opens his closet, viewing the suits that were hung on the hangers. He picks his Custom Bespoke Suit. After he puts it on, he then walks outside, the sun instantly finding him as its light shines upon Ganki. Ganki smiles, he feels no harsh heat what so ever, he feels cool. As if a giant fan was blowing on him. Ganki sure loved this seal, some simple, yet so useful.

Suddenly, Ganki had a thought in mind. What if he were to sell these seals, there were plenty of people here for the exams, plenty of non-natives, this was the perfect chance. Ganki walked towards the vendor area in a hurry, without breaking a sweat, literally. His neat bladed brown hair didn’t drop down an inch. He would arrive shorty, taking in the busy setting.

As Ganki walked through the crowd, Ganki noticed a man carrying a box which held some dress ties which grabbed his attention. His eyes were now focused on the ties. Ganki wasn’t one to buy ties off the rack, since he normally visits his tailor in Tanzaku Town. However, maybe this time Ganki could give it a shot.

“Hey excuse me I’m, Ganki Sakura. Are those ties for sale?” Ganki smiled at the end, laughing at himself since normally it was he who would be asked what he had for sale. The tables were turned.

---

Requesting Temperature Control Seal for 375 words.

-5 Ap Temp Seal Mark
-5 Ap Temp Seal Activation

1090 AP left
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

So two buisnessmen wander the oaisis(p, yen, ganki Empty Re: So two buisnessmen wander the oaisis(p, yen, ganki

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:20 pm
A request of the ties made yen stop midway picking several thread strands and colors as he smiled at the vendor  with a raised finger. 

(Hang on a moment)

Yen cast a glance towards the crowd and surely enough he spotted the man with ease. Not looking at the other shops but the nice wooden rack which held his ties. Yen smiled as he noted the mans eagerness and he spoke as he turned back towards the vendor, requesting "red, blue, yellow, white, black. That order exactly and each handled with care my dear vendor."

Yen adressed to the vendor as he forked over some ryo towards the vendor (-50 ryo to village) and he turned towards the man. As he made his way with his purchase.

"Hm well these are rather unique. But fetch a price and i can make em for you. But your price determines their use you see. A tie is a gentleman's soul. You care for them they will reward you in return.  But unlike many these ties cannot be traded so easily. In fact they must be made for you... the catch is that you must be present. If you disire more infomation it will not take long. But your reward is eternal." 

Yen would state as he tipped his hat to the man  and  headed further into the vendors area to a crafting area. Cool in the shade and secluded. The clash of iorn on molten steel could be heard in the distance as yen  took a seat at a table and now if the man would follow he would be offered a seat across from yen. So they could look eye to eye in honesty.

"The deal of the day is i shall forge em. And you determine a barter, or price. But mind you these five cost me quiet a bit to make." Yen stated buisnesslike and noted the man curiousity. He would not say a price for it was to the man's choice and honest opinion.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:58 pm
To his surprise, Ganki at last found somebody that spoke his language. And from what he heard, it seemed like he hand makes his ties on the spot. Ganki liked this merchant already, it would seem his tailor in Tanzaku Town might have a bit of competition depending on the quality of the tie.

Ganki takes note of the fact that the merchant makes individual ties for each customers.

Also, the mysterious merchant almost sounded like his father. It was almost scary they way he and his father spoke alike. The ties being tied to one's soul, fit will with his own father's mantra. "A suit and tie is like a suit of armor", that's what his father always used to tell him when he was small. Which would explain why Ganki wore such on a day to day basis. It was implanted in his head, forever his style of clothing.

"Finally, a man that speaks my language. I take great pride when shopping for clothes.", he says this while walking with the merchant, who has of yet never gave his name. While he followed the merchant, a ringing noise occurred in the back of his head. It wasn't nothing to out of the ordinary, it was a familiar sense he hadn't experience in a long time. Not since his days in the cloud village, Ganki took quick glances over to the merchant, coming to the conclusion that this merchant could have a shinobi background. No one is born outright with chakra that potent; chakra like that is developed over time with training.

As the two reached the new workshop like setting, with the merchant's request, Ganki took a seat  across from him. The shade was nice, Along with the seal Ganki used to keep him cool. As the merchant continued about how he had some deals for Ganki, our young capitalist picked up on a few things. One, the ties were going to cost a bit. He knew this already since pretty much hand crafts the ties per customer. Two, he was from the leaf. Ganki spent quite a bit of time with people from the leaf to pick up on accents. This led Ganki to probably believe that he was here for the shinobi exams. Maybe he was participating in them? His high chakra signature proved that to be somewhat true.

"Listen, so can you tell me why I really have stay here while you make th-", Ganki was interrupted by yet another clank of the hammer nearby. "While you make the tie. Also I really didn't get your name, you are...?" Ganki extends his hand over to the merchant, in an attempt to shake his hand.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:40 pm
Yen listened to the man as he quietly and delicately placed out the  materials carefully and quietly as he was quiet for a moment. Counting out each thread carefully like a scientist on an equation. 

Yellow, red, blue, white, black. Five colors for each a stylistic approach, five that hold a unique property. As for every five of these they also raise a paremeter uniquely. And there is a deeper game. Much deeper.

Yen thought as the clank of metal was nothing too bad. The man seemed distracted as the sounds were truely loud to the man. Yen smiled as he  finally spoke.

"My name is yen. Yensung for the length, but you can call me yen. I have always prided myself for my elegance. You learn alot by taking your time. However, as i said your involvement is nessary. For these will be your ties. First i must emplore sir. What is your name?"

Yen asked as he glanced up with his single yellow eye  and reached for the wooden box as he took out the blue tie. And offered it to the man.

"Feel the tie. And tell me what do you feel when you see the color blue? Please outstreatch your other hand."

Yen spoke as he beckoned to the man's other hand to open his hand. Yen would at this point spread out several colors of blue and allow the man to choose which color. As he would begin to weave together each color of blue with a needle and hook slowly and gracefully. Taking note to not make mistakes as yen began to get to work on making the first tie. 

"Each tie is a statement. As a buisnessman they reflect off who you are. You feel bold? Wear a bold color. Conservative? Wear something reserved. But as i am stating the ties do exactly as you do to others. They bond to you. With care and love you discover their secrets. Some are apparent. Others not so apparent. Just like a buisness does not always reveal its deepest secrets."

Yen spoke knowingly as he adressed to the man and smiled. Knowing that it was a truthful statement. Not everything is shown in the bright light. Even yens transparencey showed more secrets then truth. Many secrets lay in the making. 

"Where do you hail from good sir? Do not be afraid to be honest on location for we are in sunagure. The very place where we can handle many things at once. For it is true i hail from konohagure. Land in the flames. It is peaceful. Yet, i see you are well travled."

Yen stated looking at the man's clothing extravigant and magnifigant. While working on the tie. It was truely a challenging bit. As each tie would require a bit of the mans chakra. But that would come later.

"Chakra filled threading is a rarity. It also holds a few unique properties"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed May 10, 2017 11:11 pm
(Lol ganks buddy)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat May 13, 2017 2:45 pm
Yen seemingly  lost in the work noted the man did not immediatly respond, but to that he stopped his work as it was partially done. 

"No worries good sir. I shall finish your ties, but alas the day is waning. You can find me in konoha. Just ask for yensung's tie extraviganza.

Yen tapped the desk a few times as he walked past the man with a pat on the mans shoulder.

(Exit)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 am
Ganki, lost momentary, tunes in to the man's final words. Konoha was a good village to go to if u wanted to enjoy a nice hot bath in the springs. Ganki is seen leaving afterwards...

((Exit. Yeah sorry bro, been busy af))
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 pm
Approving Exits.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum