Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

I come with cookies

+10
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Royalty <3
Alister Yama
Raizuko Akari
Kyson
Koroshi Uchiha
Haruki Akari
Kai
Saku
Takeshiyama
14 posters
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

I come with cookies  - Page 4 Empty Re: I come with cookies

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:27 pm
Looking and listening to the events that were playing out at hand. Raizuko was standing there silently just like the mysterious silver haired man in the background. Absorbing the information at hand he would only think. Apparently Koroshi has just disappeared from the village? Apparently Kyson was the next Kage in line? Apparently these hooligans were trying to assimilate Suna into Kumo? Apparently Kyson was just a chuunin a couple days ago. As he listened to these things, his face would begin to form in a look of "what the fuck" I come with cookies  - Page 4 448695924.

Looking at Kyson and back to the other fool trying to show off his chakra. He would only nod. Looks like the Meeting of A Liftime was about to commence.

Exit
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 pm
Satisfied that the situation had not esculated yen shrugged off the man's light joke, or good imitation of one. The man's apparent words had the sense that there was more than a blade in the words. In the sense it was because yen was used to the subtle arts and used speech in combat. There was a new battle ground that kyson would have to encounter, and learn from.

I'd best be careful. He gives me the feel of a person who can give my ideals a run for my money. Gen users are most adapt at the art of manipulation. I would grant my other eye if i was wrong. The real brains is him. As for grey fox there. He is merely the distraction with a purpose... this will be truely a battle kyson... i wish you luck for your village mate... bravado, sweat, and tears does not cut it for these two.

Yen noted the mans request to him and with a knowing look he spoke cheerfully yet with diligiance. 

"I shall be nearby. Besides i'll go inform and update the hokage and be on standby  for councel. Kyson keep your head up you are doing great!" 

Yen stated the last bit was to at least give him some courage and bring him through the next few seconds.  Yen then promptly left the gate heading off to imform kirusu of his observations and thoughts on the situation. The second battle ground was not one that one leaves unscathed. This yen knew from both experience.

(Exit)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:26 pm
Raizuko, Yenseung, Maku, and Kyson Exits approved unless stopped
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:13 pm
The situation had not escalated.. yet. This was a good thing. Everything was civil. Nobody had an inkling of an idea of the whereabouts of the Kazekage. This left a group of inexperienced Jounin to handle things. How fitting. Kyson would reply to Roy's comment. He smirked. Ignoring something that big was like ignoring the presence of the got damn sun, but whatever, Royalty had thought to himself as the conversation seemed to be leading elsewhere. 

Hearing Maku say he wanted to have Suna become Kumo ticked him off. He clenched his teeth while almost struggling to stay calm. His face was bland after erasing his previous smirk. Things were simple at this point. Maku wanted to speak. Who better than the next in line for Kazekage. Royalty still was shocked by that. Not too long ago the two were fighting to become Jounin. Kyson suggested meeting in the chambers. Going in a tighter space didn't seem like the greatest idea, but he wasn't the one calling the shots. As he was gestured, Roy acted accordingly and followed.

{Exit following the others}
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 pm
Royalty Exit approved unless stopped
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:48 pm
Kira slowly made her way to her apartment, leading people towards the underground bunker that was under the Kazekage’s office. Panic was drawn across her face as the loud alarms drowned the screams of mothers and children who were scared for their lives. If this had been a year ago, the Uzumaki would have been one of those who hid herself away from the harms of battle. But that’s not who she was anymore. She had to protect those who had brought her into the village. She still wasn’t sure if she could stare death in the face, but she could at least be there for moral support... right?

As she slowly made her way towards the gates, she felt the Kazekage’s chakra suddenly vanish. The strong source of his presence over the village was strong until it was just no longer there. The Uzumaki could only imagine the worse. With the roaring sounds of the alarm suddenly coming to a stop (assuming that they do), the girl’s curiosity was at an all time high as she quickly made her way to the gates.

There, she felt the presence of many familiar beings. Royalty, Kyson, Raizuko, Salzem upon others, yet the Kazekage’s was still without a trace. The girl was maybe twenty meters away from Kyson and the others, listening to the information provided by the two strangers with massive amounts of chakra. The sheer force of one of them was almost enough to freeze her in fear. If this was a year ago, she would have went running in the opposite direction.

One of the men spoke about being here to discuss politics from Hoshigakure while the other... well the other was from Kumo. The words that left his lips made her heart skip a beat. A takeover? She had heard of the infamous Kumo, but considering they had already reached Suna, what did this mean for the villages that surrounded the Lightning country? were they already under their rule? What of her parents who were last spotted in that area?

Kyson was next to speak, leading the rest of the conversation to take place within the Kazekage’s chambers along with Royalty and Raizuko. Why was the boy taking these two somewhat hostile strangers to the Kazekage’s office with his ‘assistants’? Where was the Kazekage? So many questions swirled in her head, yet it didn’t seem like she was getting many answers. As Kyson started to make his way to the office, the Uzumaki spun on her heal and paced herself to the point where she was just a step behind him. “Looks like I’m one of your assistants now because I’m joining this little meeting, whether you like it or not.” She’d whisper for only his ears to hear. Each word left her lips with a punch, not to be mistaken with hostility but more with passion. Her home was in danger; and she’d been a part longer than Kyson and Royalty themelves; hell they were form Kumogakure themselves. Everything about this just seemed... off. Kira caught a quick glance of Sal, a stern look spread across her face. She remembered that just moments ago, they were having a lovely dinner; yet now it felt like it was a moment from long ago. It felt like nothing would ever be the same.

[exit]
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:55 pm
snow exit approved so long as not interrupted
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 am
Takeo strolled off somewhere. He felt strange, almost as if two weeks had passed by. Couldn't be though, it had only been about five or so minutes. "Arthur Pendragon is missing, Hoshigakure will find him eventually." He said lazily to the others before they left. "Mission done, see you around." And with that the white haired man disappeared back into the desert. Because holy shit he was not staying here any longer.

[Exit]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:21 am
Approved unless interrupted
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:18 am
((Did this post at work, rushed))

The events that occurred were as swift as the sands of The wind country. It's kage fell along with the villages will to fight anymore. The symbol that once inspired those to be great, to achieve greatness, was casted away. What else were the others to do? Against awesome powers, one must simply..., comply if given the chance. Our young capitalist was all to familiar with this. Villages falling, new lost individuals rising. It's was life apparently, the norm in this crazy little world of his.

Ganki is among the crowd, the crowd being evacuated from the village, however, his mind shifts to a differ solution, as oppose to simply leaving the village. Memories of the last time he left the village flooded his mind, prompting him even more to stay behind. He couldn't completely explain the reason why he he wanted to stay, aside from the deblilating flashblack. Actually, the flashbacks were the reason why he was so hesitant to leave now. The annoying conscience within him was something else.

With that, Ganki, dressed in his usual business attire, is seen making his way towards the kazekage building, along with a few others. The many different, yet powerful chakra signatures guided him to their locations.

((Exit))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum