Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Odin's Training Pt. 1 Empty Odin's Training Pt. 1

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 pm
Odin made sure to come into the training ground when no one was around.  He always hated an audience when he wasn't preforming at perfection.  Looks around, double checking the area for no witnesses before pulling out a scroll the instructor gave him.  He studies it carefully in order to make sure he memorized the instructions of how to preform the jutsu correctly. 
"Let's see, Ram, Snake, Tiger,"  Odin whispered,  tracing the words to their prespective hand seals. 

Odin fumbled his fingers around to make the Ram seal, looking back repeatively at the training scroll for guidance.  Next, he contorted slowly, yet gracefully the Snake seal.  Finally, he made the Tiger seal.  He repeated the process slowly and surely until he got the hang of doing them all fluidly in the correct order.  He would do this for several minutes, without channeling his chakra into the jutsu so he wouldn't mess up. 

"Ram, Snake.....Boar?"  Odin stomped on the ground, sucking his teeth in disapproval.  If he were to ever pass the Genin exam, he would need to do all these actions smoothly, without error. 
Odin walked over to a bench, sat down and placed the training scroll on his lap. 
The words, "Ram, Snake, Tiger," echoed the halls for several minutes, slowly picking up in speed.  The seals sounded more like a chant as it emitted from his mouth. 

Odin's confidence grew more and more as the hours passed.  He knew it was time to put the jutsu into action finally. 
"Alright, let's see what I got," he coached himself.
The hand seals Ram, Snake and Tiger, effortlessly flowed in progression.  He channeled his jutsu as the Tiger seal was made. 

Odin felt his chakra flow into the jutsu.   It was his first time using his energy like that.  He felt exhilerated as he saw a copy of himself, still holding the same Tiger seal, mirroring his stance.  Odin laughed simultaniously with his clone.  He straffed, parralel to his double, which mirrored his movements. 
(Imagine when I can control my clone to do actions on it's own!?  I can't wait until I can use the more versitle jutsu!) 

Odin threw his scroll at the clone, making sure it wouldn't dodge.  As the scrolled touched the copy of Odin, it vanished from thin air. 
Odin assessed that the clone wasn't physical in form.  He also wondered if there were a way to make a solid version of the clone.  He left his questions to his future squad leaders.  He had work to do. 

Odin did the seals faster than his previous try, channeling his jutsu into it.  Two puffs of smoke appeared, this time revealing two clones of himself. 
Sweat dripped from his brow, as it took everything in him to maintain this jutsu in a more advanced stage.  He remained still as he focused his chakra into the jutsu. 

Clone One walked forwards and Clone Two walked backwards, simultaniously.  Odin was trying to direct them in different directions.  Clone One started to pick up the pace, running aggressively foward as Clone Two slowed down his back peddle into a distinctive moon walk. 
Clone One jumped at the coming wall , going for a shoulder charge. 
Clone Two tripped over himself. 
All three of them laughed with joy as the two clones vanished once they struck a physical surface. 

As the puff of smoke, the two clones created, dissapated, Odin let out a sigh of relief.  He wasn't done until he learned both jutsu required for the Genin Exam.

WC: 587
Claiming 2 stats
Claiming Clone Technique
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Odin's Training Pt. 1 Empty Re: Odin's Training Pt. 1

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 pm
Approved. 

remember this clone technique just creates non-physical copies of the user that mirror the user's actions. Don't want you mistaking what it does and getting yourself killed in a fight
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Odin's Training Pt. 1 Empty Re: Odin's Training Pt. 1

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:47 pm
Yeah I know, I made my character think about how maybe looking to learn a better clone technique in the future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum