Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
KRATOSzs
KRATOSzs
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

KRATOS HOZUKI learning Genjutsu Release Empty KRATOS HOZUKI learning Genjutsu Release

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 am
It was a normal day like always. Kratos was in his room, in his house. Kratos thinking about something new to learn and he can't come up with anything. Kratos was thinking about the genin exams. There is still many days left for the genin exam. Kratos wants to become strong as he could before genin exam. Kratos was started to think he should learn something new. Kratos thought it would be a good idea to ask his sir what will be good to learn. Kratos prepared for going to the academy. As he is open his room door and walk to foot he found his uncle reading something. Kratos uncle sees Kratos and asked, "where are you going Kratos today". Kratos reply, "I am going to the academy to learn something new, I can't come up with anything new so I thought I should ask my sir." Kratos uncle goes in deep thought and after 5 seconds Kratos uncle says, "you should try to learn genjutsu release, it will come handy when you fight a genjutsu user and good luck whatever you learn today" Kratos thanked his uncle and start going toward the academy. Kratos going toward the academy thinking what his uncle says about the genjutsu release. Kratos thought he should take his uncle advice and learn the genjutsu release. 

Kratos reached the academy in 30 min. After reaching the academy he goes to his sir and asked him about genjutsu release. Like always Kratos sir was busy and tell him to go take a book of the genjutsu release and learn it with yourself and like always Kratos thanked his sir, take the book from the bookshelf to the desk. Kratos open the book and start reading it. Kratos read the book in just 2 hours and closed it but he did not learn read whole book. After closing the book Kratos thinking about how should he Practice the genjutsu release. Kratos first practice what he has to do to release genjutsu in the real world. he starts specific seal that caused Kratos chakra flow rapidly. Now Kratos know what e have to do in genjutsu to release it. But for Kratos, it is not enough. Kratos know he has to practice it in real genjutsu. Kratos goes to his sir and asks him to cast a genjutsu on Kratos. Kratos sir don't have time like always so tell Kratos that he will do it tomorrow. Kratos now thinking about is there someone else that know how to cast a genjutsu. Kratos then remember about his uncle. Kratos then take the genjutsu release book with himself and goes toward the home. 

Kratos reached the home in 30 min. After reaching the home he goes to his uncle and asks him " do you know any genjutsu uncle, if yes please cast it on me". Kratos uncle replied, "why not, here you go" without knowing and asking the reason. now that Kratos is in a genjutsu he is ready to use genjutsu release. he used the specific seal to let flow his chakara repidly in the body, get out of the genjutsu and praised by his uncle.

Kratos was happy that he learned genjutsu release.

WC. 535, requesting learning of genjutsu release and 2+ stat for my work

Last edited by KRATOSzs on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

KRATOS HOZUKI learning Genjutsu Release Empty Re: KRATOS HOZUKI learning Genjutsu Release

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum