Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
KRATOSzs
KRATOSzs
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

KRATOS HUZOKI Learning Fuinjutsu Lock Empty KRATOS HUZOKI Learning Fuinjutsu Lock

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 pm
It was a nice day as always. Kratos was on his bed in his home. Kratos thought are about relaxing his whole day in his bed and don't want to train anything or do anything. Kratos was thinking about what should he think lying in his bed. As he was thinking his uncle knocked on the Kratos door. Kratos get up from his bed, open the door, sees his uncle with a chest and asked, "what is it, uncle?" Kratos uncle replied, "I am going outside of the village and want you to keep this chest save."  Kratos replied, " as you say, uncle, I will protect the chest with my life". Kratos uncle says "you better be Kratos because it is the most important chest for me and don't look inside it, ok." Kratos agree to His uncle. Kratos uncle left the home in 10 min after giving the chest to Kratos. Kratos is now thinking why is this chest is so important to his uncle and why does he don not say anything to Kratos talk to his uncle "I will protect the chest with my life". Kratos now understand that this chest is too much important to his uncle. now Kratos thinking about what if someone stole the chest and he can't able to protect it. Kratos then remember about the Funinjutsu lock but Kratos did not know how to perform it. Kratos then decided to perform the Fuinjutsu lock on the chest by his sir for his uncle sake. Kratos goes toward the academy from his house with the chest.

Kratos reached the academy in 30 min as usual. After reaching the academy he goes to his sir and asked him to perform the Fuinjutsu lock on the chest. Kratos sir replied that he is busy learn it yourself, perform it yourself showing the Kratos direction of his(Kratos sir) bookshelf. Kratos, as usual, thanked his sir, goes toward the bookshelf, open it, and start searching for the book. Kratos find the book in 2 min, took it to the desk, open it and start reading it. he finished the book in 2 hours. Kratos then think about performing the Fuinjutsu lock in his home. Kratos ask for permission to the sir for taking the book to his home. Kratos sir give Kratos permission to take the book. Then Kratos goes toward the home from his academy with the chest.

Kratos reached the home in 30 min as usual. Kratos goes to his room with the chest and prepared for performing Fuinjutsu lock on papers for practice. Kratos concentrate his chakra on his index finger of the right hand. Kratos index finger starting to glow blue and Kratos touch it to the paper and make an array upon the paper and it was the success. Kratos then started to prepare to make it on the chest. Kratos concentrate his chakra in his index finger of the right hand. Kratos index finger starting to glow blue and Kratos touch it to the chest and make an array upon the paper and it was the success.

Kratos was happy that he now learned the Fuinjutsu Lock and if he can't able to protect the chest Fuinjutsu Lock will.

WC: 538, requesting learning of Fuinjutsu Lock and +2 stat for my work
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

KRATOS HUZOKI Learning Fuinjutsu Lock Empty Re: KRATOS HUZOKI Learning Fuinjutsu Lock

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:28 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum