Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 4:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 12:38 amRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 7:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 1:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 12:08 pmIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 11:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 10:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 10:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Team Purple Empty Team Purple

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:42 pm
Komon stood in the training ground next to a wooden post awaiting for his team to arrive, he had sent summons to them all including his brother. The new makukage had demanded that everyone prepare there team for war and whether he agreed with the war or not. He knew one thing for sure, he didn’t want anybody on his team to die fighting it. As he waited he stood tossing a Kunai up and down letting it do circular flip before landing back in his hand. The whole situation with the village right now had him on edge. He had never fought in a war before, and was filled with uncertainty.

WC: 112
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Team Purple Empty Re: Team Purple

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 pm
Komori headed towards the training grounds due to a summoning from his brother. He did not necessarily like the fact that his twin brother had slightly more influence than him, especially since they were now the same rank, but it did not matter in the grand scheme of things, so Komori had dropped it. He had to simply accept his position and respect it. War was approaching, so there was even less cause for him to question the motives of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. They would not be successful in war if they held any conflicts amongst themselves, whether it be petty or not, it should cease. Komori arrived at the rendezvous point, where he would greet his brother Komon and await for his other teammate(s) to arrive.

WC: 131
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:26 pm
And insufferable and high pitched screech filled the air in Hitori’s home. Hitori made his way to the kitchen in a hurry, having received a summons from Komon. His tea was finished, and Hitori quickly grabbed the pot with a pair of oven mitts and poured the herbal mixture into a thermos, with honey to sweeten to taste. Hitori took a deep breath as he secured the container to his belt.
“Mother, watch over me,” he said to himself, looking out to the setting sun. Dark times were ahead, and Hitori felt cold, his stomach turning in on itself and freezing over. “I know what you want Komon, but I don’t want to go.” Hitori looked at his mother’s teapot as his eyes began to water. “I can’t be on the right side of this war. No one in Kumogakure can be.” The genin took a deep breath and tried to calm himself to no avail. He quickly reopened his tea and took a sip. The brown mixture wobbled violently in its container. Hitori was shaking. The inhaled the steam erupting from the mixture. The temperature did not faze him, even if it did lightly burn his tongue. It’s warmth thawed him to a degree, but not to a comfortable state.
The Uzumaki quickly seal the container and once again attached it to his belt. “I’ll need a few pots of that.” Hitori walked to his door and looked back to his mother and father’s room, from which a painting of the two stared back at him. Hitori smiled at the painting, but it did not cure his shortness of breath. “Protect me, mother. Guard me, father. I love you,” he said, wiping the tears from his face as he exited. No one can see me like this, he told himself, wiping the remaining tears. But I’m not sure I can stay like this forever. Cold, emotionless. This isn’t right. Komon must have a plan. He has to. Conquering villages? This is not what mother taught me. And that Kage never did anything for me. Who is he to call me to arms, to fight because he tires of peace.
Hitori’s tears were replaced with meaningless anger, for he could not do anything. He couldn’t hope to fight any of them, to stop the conflict that was sure to happen. He could only hope Komon, Komori, or someone had a plan to escape or to prevent it, but this hope was dim.
Neither shinobi was the same after the chuunin exams. They were quieter. Harder. Colder. Like the steel of a blade. Hitori didn’t want to change. Hitori didn’t want to take those horrid exams. He wanted to help people, not slaughter opposition. Medical Ninjutsu is used to help people, not harm them. I can’t possibly fight in this, can I? What would my parents think if they were here? What would they do?
Hitori walked on to the meeting place, now more terrified than ever. “Please,” he said to himself. “Please have something. Anything. Please stop this.”

The red haired Uzumaki arrived at the meeting place, spotting Komon and Komori. “Komon,” he said, approaching them. “Komori.” He nodded at each, acknowledging their presence and showing no fear or emotion in his expression, no matter how badly he wanted to take the two and leave the village forever.

WC: 558
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 pm
Komon gave a blank stair devoid of emotion as he looked at his friends for some reason sakana had not shown yet but he had a feeling he’d be here shortly. He paused briefly to ensure that his voice would not give way to emotion as he addressed them before speaking. “So, I’m sure you’ve all heard of the recent events that have been happening in Kumogakure… long story short. We are going to war, and it’s my responsibility to ensure you survive it” He’d say with a stern look. “Komori I’m going to teach you the chidori katana technique, Hitori, I’ve been reading up on body pathway disarangment, I don’t possess the talent to learn it but I think it should be something you have in your arsenal before we leave” His speech was done and he would give a solemn look to each of them. “Any questions?”

WC: 260
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:03 pm
“Good evening, Hitori. I see the assassins I sent after you failed again.” He, of course, was joking, but the two seemed to have developed a bit of a rivalry, which was especially strange once you observed the vast difference between the two. Komori was much, much more experienced, as could be seen by the jutsu he used and simply his rank as a chuunin. With the war atmosphere of the village, he only wanted to further his strength, so he resolved to begin the jounin exams relatively soon, where they would hopefully not be as time consuming as the chuunin trials. He would need to accelerate at an unprecedented speed if he were to be in tip top shape for the upcoming fight. “Chidori Blade, huh?” Komori said with a smirk as he unsheathed one of the two Tsubasa blades on his back. He gripped its steel hilt in both of his hands as he drew it in front of his face. “Where do we begin?” He would look to Hitori to see how he reacted before waiting for Komon to explain the technique to him. Chidori katana, huh… It sounded like an appropriate technique to learn, all things considered. Komori had killed a puppeteer by utilizing the basic chidori technique to impale his chest. Being able to infuse this ability into a sword sounded extremely useful. Especially if his life ended up depending on it in battle.

WC: 370

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Hitori stood there, staring at the two, appalled. But he couldn’t show it. That was too dangerous. If I show the slightest bit of disloyalty, I’ll surely be killed. Better approach this cautiously.

“I understand the need for jutsu. I have the scroll for it in my bag. That is, if I really have to learn it. Both of you are comfortable with this war?”

Hitori could not bear a yes to his question. His comrades through which he had grown and evolved couldn’t support this “war” if it could truly be called that. This was something more than a war. A purification of shinobi, and an ignorant one at that. This was to be a slaughter for no other reason than a man’s pleasure. A man Hitori didn’t even know, nor care about, save the power he held with him. The very thought of the man chilled Hitori to the bone, the thought of his power. That was his sole reason for compliance. This man carried no persuasion in his grandiose babbling, nor his idealistic prattle of a perfect shinobi race. This was not tempting in the slightest, and it certainly did not speak to the Uzumaki.

But could Komon and Komori join him? They were powerful. More powerful than he, but this man in the black cloak? He was on a different level. But maybe with Komon and Komori, they could escape, leave, hide from these people forever. Stop this needless act of violence.

But how? Hitori did not know. This man- whoever he is- held too much power for the lot of them. Even Senshi. Perhaps Komon and Komori knew this as well. Maybe that’s why they haven’t spoken out. Surely not because they agreed with this man’s views? No, they couldn’t. Could they?

Hitori saw Komon as a survivalist. A practical man. And Komori as an egotist. But would that mean that they could willingly support the war?

No. Hitori could not fathom the thought of it. It was impossible. Surely they would see this man for what he was, an egotistical maniac with a lust for blood. But a powerful one at that. Perhaps they’re just afraid. Like I am. And angry like I am. That must be the case, it has to be.

Fear ran rampant in Hitori’s mind as he awaited their response. Please Komori. Please Komon. Just tell me how you feel. Let me know you don’t support this massacre. Don’t say yes. You’re all I have left, and I can’t lose you, too.

Please.

WC: 981
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:33 pm
The young hyuuga listened to the two other members of his team respond to his speech, and would soon give them both a compelling response to their questions, he would start with hitori’s as it seemed more important. He could tell by the genin's face he didn’t particularly agree with the war but was avoiding saying such things. Komon let out a sigh as he answered. “It doesn’t matter whether I agree with it or not. The fact of the matter is that it’s happening, and as shinobi of the hidden cloud we are lawfully required to fight it. I will tell you I don’t trust or like this new makukage figure, but I’ll follow him as ordered, Youka is not a man you want to make your enemy” Komon said, feeling a bit guilty for the somewhat dark response, he wished he could tell Hitori that there was another way.

But there wasn’t.

Then he’d turn to his brother. “Komori, chidori katana is an infusion technique that boosts the overall abilities of your sword, along with that.. It will also numb your opponents wherever you manage to cut or stab them.” Komon would then pull out his katana slowly letting the metal glisten in the face of the kumogakure sun before he surrounded it in the coat of lightning that was chidori katana and swung his sword clean through the tree that was next to him causing it to fall harmlessly backwards away from the trio.

“Komori I can't remember If you learned lightning blade or not back with senshi and the others, if you have it's very similar to that technique and you should work it the same way as you would with that.” He’d say as he put his own katana back in its sheath and looked towards Hitori.

“You ready to start?” He’d say wondering if Hitori was going to ask further questions or if he was going to get into the training regiment that Komon was asking of him.

WC: 600
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 am
Komori shifted uneasily at the question, sword still in hand. It seemed as though his thinly veiled attempt at a light hearted greeting towards the boy did not take his mind off of the events that had occurred earlier in the day. But who could blame him? A new and mysterious man appears, declaring himself general of the armed forces of Kumogakure. Hell, he even convinced the villagers to join, those with no affinity for chakra and those who lacked the training or skill for taijutsu. Simply armed with the most basic of weapons, as unlike Senshi, the villagers would doubtfully be able to display such a mastery of weaponry. He turned his sword upside down, pointing it towards the ground, as he thrusted it downwards in order to lodge it within the ground itself. He rested both of his hands, one on top of the other, on the pommel of one of his new blades. He had taken up a bit of swordsmanship since graduating and becoming a chuunin, and was eager to test it out, but this question became his temporary priority. He listened to Komon give a rather unenthusiastic statement of acceptance before the Hozuki raised a hand up to his mouth and cleared his throat.

“I wouldn’t quite say comfortable. Did I want this? Not particularly. Or not yet anyways. I would have preferred to become stronger before having to go off to war. But,” Komori said, pulling his blade up from the ground, “In life, it seems to be best to follow it like a river as it were.” He drew it up sideways and held it, letting the fresh moonlight glisten off of it. It had become night time in Kumogakure, as the Makukage’s speech had taken up most of their evening, along with whatever they were doing beforehand. He absentmindedly allowed lightning nature to course through the blade, in conjunction with lightning blade, a much weaker version of chidori katana, according to his twin brother. He then turned his blade upwards and grasped it in both hands once more before looking Hitori in the eyes, “What I want is of no concern. It’s what the river of life has led me to do.” He extended his sword horizontally after holding his arm outwards in front of him. He looked down the dark, edged blade of his sword. He closed his eyes and thought to himself as the realization dawned upon him that he might actually have to kill with these. That he would need to kill with these. His expression turned to that of worry as he furrowed his eyebrows. His forehead wrinkled as tiny bolts of electricity danced along its surface. He then took it further, allowing his lightning nature chakra to spread along the entirety of the blade, giving off an electric blue glow. Doing this came easy to him, as he already possessed knowledge of lightning release: chakra blade, and this technique was merely a more powerful variant that drew upon the chirping nature of chidori instead of simply lightning chakra.

He then decided to vocalize his thoughts upon lowering the arm, and as a result, his blade as well. “My concern is about whether or not I’ll have to use this… chidori katana to take someone’s life or not. I’ve already taken the lives of five people.” He paused, as he did not even remember whether or not he had spoken with Komon about this yet. It had truly been a haunting experience for him. Especially the music of the puppeteer. He still heard it sometimes. Late at night, the chorus repeating over and over in his head as though the man was still singing the songs through the corpses of six human bodies. He lowered his eyes to the ground to follow his sword. He had killed them to benefit himself, but was it truly justified? They were prisoners on death row after all. All of them, abominations to society. They were beyond any hope for redemption. At least that’s what the boy had told himself.

WC: 1048
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 am
Hitori gritted his teeth together, frustrated with their responses, but he did not want to publicly announce his disfavor towards the war. Especially if the two of them did not feel strongly about it. Still, he wanted to persuade the two of them to his side.

How can you support a war like this willingly and now show any signs of disgust? How can you stand idle and watch as a murderer attacks our village.

Why would the Raikage allow him to take command? This village is insane, Hitori thought to himself. Dead bodies strewn outside of the village, no, undead. Twisted creations of the Raikage’s making. No doubt a revolution of medical ninjutsu, preserving one’s life like that; however, the morality of it is questionable. As is the sanity of it.

Hitori did not know what the chuunin exams were like, only that they had a major impact on Komon and Komori, and their will seemed stronger than his own. But now, their morality was off focus, and Hitori despised that. His closest friends in the village seemed almost indifferent to what would certainly cause the deaths of innocents everywhere. And to what end? This Maku person’s own twisted agenda and gain? A man undeserving to lead the villages armies? Who only brought claims of murder and chakra to demonstrate his power?
Hitori found himself in a loop of thought. Reason and survival contradicted with his morality. But this could not be right. The red haired Uzumaki was no patriot of Kumogakure. In fact, he blamed his mother’s sickness on that ever so potent stench that flooded the village from the region’s outer limits. This was not a healthy environment, and why his father sacrificed himself as a shinobi to this region was beyond him.

This was a stake in his faith for his village to be sure. No sane man would ever allow this Maku person to take precedence over Kumogakure’s military. Not with his message of purity amongst shinobi and mindless conquering.

Hitori thought to himself for a considerable amount of time, slowly becoming more and more red in the face with anger. His ears and face became hot, much like his phoenix fire jutsu. This was not what his mother would have wanted. And it wasn’t what he wanted.

But what could he do about it.

Komon was right. If he were to oppose the new leader of the military, he would surely die or worse. The Uzumaki had no doubt that things worse than death resided within this Maku person’s arsenal. But was it right to follow him? Would death and opposition be the moral choice?

No. Hitori would be useless if he were dead. And he would be too close to his comrades to escape. And Maku would surely find him if he tried. There was no hope for Hitori. Not yet.

For now, it is best that I follow him. But I won’t kill. No, I can’t. I’ll heal my team and the villagers of the regions we capture. No more. No less. To contribute any more to Maku’s cause… I couldn’t.

Hitori expelled hot air from his nostrils, but he needed to ask a final question before he proceeded. He needed to know the village he was in.

“Komon, Komori,” he said, swallowing. His lips were chapped and his mouth dry. “What were the kage and the chuunin exams like? I know… that they’ve changed you a bit, and that you may not want to talk about them, but… I’d like to know. If you can elaborate. Please.

WC: 1577
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:24 am
Komon listened to his brothers sorrowful voice as he talked about the lives he had taken in his chuunin exams. He felt empathy for his hozuki twin, as he had gone through the same trial, Komon shuddered at the memory of the infant he had decapitated in self defense, and clutched his chest as he remembered the wire that had shot into him. The hyuugas grey eyes would widen as he snapped back to reality where his two teammates stood.

“Tell me about the chuunin exams”

Komon let out a heavy breath as he looked towards his brother to see the sadness in his eyes, “It’s not something for the feint of heart” He’d say with a stern voice, wondering if the Uzumaki child was thinking of taking it already. “It is quite literally a fight for survival at times, Youka doesn’t allow the weak to take positions of leadership.” He’d pause before he added this last part and would let out a sigh. “One could even say it's kill or be killed at times”

Komon could tell Hitori wasn’t really in love with the village hidden in the clouds and wasn’t about to give him more information, especially since talks of the chuunin exams specifics were against kumo law unless you were talking to someone who had also completed the same exam. He would end his conversation here with his next sentence. “Kumo law forbids me from being any more specific Hitori if you want to know more about the exams you’ll have to take them yourself… And I don’t recommend it with your current skill level.” His voice was not harsh but of concern for his friend. Hitori was a good kid and there was no reason for him to put himself in the position of the chuunin exams.

“Now please get to work on learning that technique.”

WC: 910
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum