Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Team Purple - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Purple

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:48 am
“It IS literally kill or be killed for an exam.” He turned to Komon, thrusting his sword into the ground once more to rest his hands on the pommel. “That’s not giving too much information right?” He would then use their shared telepathy seal to communicate with his twin brother, while still making eye contact with those freaky white eyes of his. “Since you and I already took them, it should be fine to discuss them. Another time?” He would wait for an answer to his twinlepathy. He then withdrew his sword from the ground once more, using his already learned lightning chakra blade to be a medium to channel his chidori technique into his blade. Lightning bolts danced across his blade and connected to the ground, where the solid earth managed to act as a good buffer so that Komori himself was not shocked by his own jutsu, in the same way that he had once done when he was a genin. He gave a nostalgic smile to himself, as life seemed much simpler then. What had once started as a rather innocent endeavor into the exploration of jutsu, had turned into preparations for war. That was the purpose of an army anyways, was it not? To train in preparation for battle, whether it be defensive or offensive. He had been a naive child just months ago, believing that this was purely for almost fun. For the demonstration of power and a challenge to surpass his brother. But he was forgetting his original purpose. Justice. Training in order to better himself so that he would be able to defend the innocent. I’m sorry mother. Father. I feel as though I’ve lost my way. I’ll find my way back to honoring your memory. A small tear formed in his eye but he merely blinked it away before anyone could notice. He would then observe Hitori training, as he felt as though he had the technique down.

WC: 1374
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:11 am
Hitori was clearly unsatisfied with their answers, but it did reflect what he thought of the village and what the Raikage was capable of. The Uzumaki boy nodded slowly and turned without uttering another word. He swung around his bag and withdrew a scroll, the body pathway derangement technique.
He unraveled the scroll and moved onward, reading it.
“The technique starts with the action that makes contact with the user. Its effect activates after the user makes contact with the target at any point on the spinal cord. By doing this, the can user cut off the electrical signals between the brain and the rest of the body. The target will be unable to control their movements, and will move any way other than the way they want to move. For the common shinobi, battling and even walking becomes impossible.”
Hitori nodded as he read just what this jutsu did. I don’t think I’ve learned any jutsu that don’t require handsigns. Have I? I can’t think straight right now.

Hitori waved off his dilemma with his hand and gestured between the twins. “I’ll need one of you to perform the jutsu on. And I’ll need you to suppress your chakra. You two are too powerful for me, so I won’t have any effect on either of you. Don’t worry, the jutsu isn’t painful. You’ll just be uncomfortable for a time.”

WC: 1805
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:49 pm
Sakana had just woken up, not in his bed though. Actually he had no clue as to where he was. Around him was yellow walls, a tray with some medical supplies on it and a chair in the corner of the room. Sakana himself was in a bed, the last thing he remembered was going on his first chuunin preliminary exam, the details of the mission started to flood back into his mind, he remembered all his injuries and then finally it clicked. He remembered the world going black after he had touched the scroll, he had passed the mission but at the expense of his health and well being, the drab yellow room he was in must have been the kumo hospital. He had not really been in here before as he always keep himself out of trouble as a child. The still gennin noticed the bandages around his ankle that he was finally able to move again, because he remembered it getting shattered by the closing floor. His shoulder was also wrapped to concealed the kunai wound that pretty much tore a hole in his shoulder. There were people talking outside but he had not paid any mind to them until he saw Julie walking him.

Julie looked scared and excited at the same time, he wondered what the scare was as she could see he was awake and ok. When she started talking it seemed that a million words had fallen out of her mouth, “Sakana you had me and Kaigo so worried, your injuries looked awful when they brought you in and you were in critical condition, they did not know if you were going to survive the injuries, I’ve been here at the hospital for two weeks waiting for you to wake up, Kaigo is also worried sick about you and keeps checking up on you but he has to run his business and entrusted that if anything would have happened that I would have come and saved him, they woman who brought you in told me how you were training to become a chuunin and that you suffered serious injuries during your trials but were too stubborn to quit so that’s how you ended up here at the hospital.”

After Julie’s speech to him, Sakana came to the realization that he had not just been here overnight as he had previously imagined but instead he had been here in a coma for two full weeks, he still thought it was worth it for passing though. Sakana and Julie had took some time to talk about what medicine and healing had been done to put him in stable condition and how he was supposed to take it easy for a little while. Around an hour later Julie realized she had forgotten to tell Sakana about a summoning that he had been called to.  She had told him that someone named Komon had sent a request to his house earlier that day to meet him up for something important, this freaked Sakana out because if the message had come earlier that meant he was super super late already.

Sakana then forced himself out of bed. He had not realized how weak he still was until he fell on his ankle again. Julie rushed to his side and reminded him that he was to take it easy and whoever Komon was would just have to understand his reasoning for being late. The Meijin boy knew his friend was correct, but he did still have to go, he looked outside as he was on the third floor so instead of walking, no matter how much he hated it he was going to have to fly. He turned to Julie and said “I will be back I promise, please tell Kaigo I am ok and I will come home soon, ok?” Julie nodded but he could see the sadness in her face. He then placed his painter set on his arm and started to draw a hawk. He placed his hand out the window and the hawk came to life outside, he climbed out the window on to the hawk and headed towards the meeting place that Sakana had summoned him to.  

As he was flying above he saw not just Komon, but also Komori and Hitori there two, he came to the conclusion that this was probably more important than he thought. He saw a scared look on Hitori’s face as he hobbled off the hawk, making sure to take it easy on his leg, he figured it was ok to interrupt their conversation because he needed to explain himself on why he was late. He approached the group and when he had their attention he said, “Sorry for being late, I kind of just woke up from a two week coma after my first step to become chuunin, I got some cool battle scars though.” He guestered to his shoulder and leg, trying to make it not sound like a big deal. “So umm could anyone fill me in on what I missed while I was out, and more importantly why we are here right now?”

WC:859
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:23 pm
Komon turned to his third student, Sakana. The boy was late but it appeared he had a more than good excuse, He had been rendered into a coma during his first exam. Komon frowned upon hearing this, to his recollection both he and his brother had come out of that exam completely unscathed. Sakana was going to need some more training. “Komori, When you wrap up learning that lightning blade I’d appreciate you teaching sakana some more techniques.” Then he’d turn to inform Sakana of the village's current state of being. “Since you’ve been out of it for about two weeks I imagine you haven’t heard and that this may come as a bit of shock to you… But it appears that Kumogakure will be going to war, I’ve recently received orders that our team has been assigned to an assault on the hidden rain. So we have to prepare” Is all the information he’d give the young meijin.

It was about time he got to work on learning some more A ranks, and with his newfound skill in weaponry he figured that his Katana was a good area to start. Although he quickly noted to himself that he needed to invest in a better sword recalling that senshi’s family where a group of blacksmiths. “Yah, I’ll ask him” He said to himself rather quietly as he inspected his shiny metallic Katana, It had served him well for the time he had had it, but it no doubt needed a replacement in war time, it was standard issue and would to easily break. He sighed as he thought about what he would do with it once it was replaced. It seemed like a waste to leave it hanging in his bedroom. Maybe he’d just lend it off to a new owner or something along those lines.

As he let out a sigh at his current sword owner predicament he slid the well taken care of blade back into its sheath, letting it rest while dangling on his hip, before he pulled out a small book about the size of his palm that fitted effortlessly into his weapons pouch. The book was titled “The Shinobi Essentials of Kenjutsu” And listed many swordsmanship forms and basic drills designed to improve even the most basic of sword user's skill in melee combat. He spent a couple seconds flipping through the book before he began to walk over to a training dummy already marked with several dozen sword slashes. Through the years it appeared to have been used quite frequently and survived the wear and tear. It didn’t really surprise him, Kumogakure training equipment was built to last.

Again the Hyuuga gennin unsheathed his katana letting it glisten in the sun before holding it high over his head as the drill said, He intended to learn an A rank he had previously been studying but wanted to brush up on his basic strikes before hand, first he practiced jabbing straight at the dummy's wooden chest little chips of wood flying off as his katana pierced itself into the body, the thick wood causing his sword to stop barely after it had entered, and leaving a soft pain in his palm.

Then he’d practice a sideways slash at the dummy's mock rib cage going under the poles that stuck out to imitate arms. Leaving several wooden scars on the posts underbelly. As he hacked away at his immobile foe he looked at his team to check on their progress. He turned just in time to hear the young red head uzumaki request a partner for his technique, Komon having read about it before hand knew full well why and decided that he would be best suited for the task since everybody else was already into their training.

He walked across the field to hitori as he began to suppress his chakra to low levels so that the boy could actually use the technique on him. “Alright Hitori, give it a shot lets see what you can do.” He’d say with a smile on his face.

WC: 1590
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:59 pm
Komori was rather confused as to how Sakana could have become so immensely injured during the first PATH to chuunin exam. Komori had not suffered such an extent of injuries during the second chuunin exam, which was much more physically challenging, as well as emotionally scarring. The injuries were a valid excuse, especially seeing as that that explained why Komori had not seen his Meijin friend in a seemingly very long time. Since the Hozuki had already felt as though he had learned chidori katana pretty well, allowing himself to surge lightning chakra into his blade once more to cause it to grow a bright blue, not to show off to his peers and comrades but to merely test his own ability. War was approaching, and it would make no sense to show off anymore. Showing off can get yourself killed. After hearing Komon’s rather vague and uninformative statement regarding the current affairs of the village, Komori would sheath his sword and approach the Meijin as Komon walked away in order to practice his own skills. “So, the maze thing really got you, huh?” He spoke casually to the boy, despite the chuunin flak jacket that adorned his person. He had heard Hitori request a partner to train with, and was about to offer himself, but upon Komon’s request and what would be better for Sakana, he decided against it. After all, Sakana seemed to only be proficient in water style, and Komori was the only one of their team that was uniquely suited to being more of his mentor. Upon his own promotion to chuunin, he and Komon had become more of co-captains of their team, but for the time being, Komori still respected what his brother asked of him. He was not one to derive conflict from a situation when there was not any necessary reason, in the same manner that he lived primarily for the service of others, whether this be as a student or a teacher. He hoped to one day be able to advance far enough in the ranks that he would be allowed more freedoms and privileges that accompanied the promotions. The Makukage had cited promotion as being one of his incentives for the war, which was rather appealing to Komori. The only issue, was whether or not he was willing to kill for a title. His expression clouded as he listened to what would probably be an explanation of the maze trial that Sakana had faced.

“I’ve learned quite a few water based ninjutsu techniques since our last meeting together, Sakana, so if you had a move that you wanted to learn, just ask me, and if I know it, I’ll teach you.” Komori crossed his arms in anticipation at the young boy’s response, casting a studying glance to where Komon and Hitori seemed to be preparing to spar.

WC: 1850
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:36 pm
Hitori watched as the new shinobi landed amongst the lot of them. Oh God, Hitori thought.
I don’t remember his name.
What was it? Sekuna? Sorka? Orca? Did it even start with an ‘S’? He recognized the boy from when he had first met Komon, Komori, and Senshi. Hitori smiled. I wish I could go back to that. It was more simple then. We weren’t on the brink of war.
Hitori chuckled, remembering how he hid behind a rock after Komon had detecting him. Komon and Komori both seemed happier back then. What happened to you two? Hitori wondered. What exactly did these Chuunin Exams entail?
Hitori bit his lip nervously, hoping the shinobi wouldn’t start up a conversation with him. For now, he would be called ‘buddy.’ Or ‘bud.’ Maybe ‘Sport.’ Hitori didn’t know. But then Komori said it.
“Oh thank God,” Hitori mumbled to himself. The Uzumaki couldn’t imagine pretending as if he knew the boy. Wait, does he even know who I am? I don’t think I introduced myself, did I?
The Uzumaki boy noticed the extent of Sakana’s injuries. I don’t remember Komon or Komori ever having those wounds. Were the exams that hard…? Or is Sakana simply an awful shinobi?

Komon began walking toward Hitori, offering his assistance. Hitori nodded, lacking interest in talking to him, but he would be suitable. Hitori could feel his chakra waning. The Uzumaki boy red from the scroll and he circled Komon. He placed hand on Komon’s shoulders, feeling his joints as he read. “It should be about…” Hitori thrusted his hand towards Komon’s neck. “Here.”

WC: 2074
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:32 pm
The boy who had just come out of a coma was surprised to hear of the news that they were going to war. From all the history books Sakana had read, there had never really been a benefit to wars, all they accomplished was one land acquired more land from a rival nation then later on the other nation would try to reclaim it. So while he was not crazy on the idea of war he did like what had come out of Komon;s mouth next. The team of, Komon, Komori, Sakana and Hitori was assigned to capture the hidden rain village and establish a military outpost there. Other than history one of the Meijin’s favorite things to do was explore, and since he was not really allowed to leave the village on normal circumstances, and he had seen all the cloud had to offer that was open to him,  he would gladly accept the invitation to go see a new land that most ninja had never seen before. 

After speaking to him Komon would go off and practice his sword skills, as his comrade had seen him doing on his previous mission to catch the temple robbers.  After that Komori walked towards Sakana and questioned him about the maze and how he had gotten so hurt. The still hurt Meijin would go on to explain it to Komori, “The first part of the maze was pretty easy, I thought the whole thing was going to be a cake walk but once I had seen the guards I realized I had no way to distract them with the materials I had so I quickly learned to use the water needle technique on the spot to break the sprinklers, cause a distraction and give myself a water source all at the same time. Everything was going well till I had slipped and fallen into a hole, but I held on to the edges because at the bottom of the whole were spikes that were designed to kill any trespassers,  I tried using my chakra to walk up the wall of the whole but the floor was made out of some material that messed with my chakra and would not allow me to use the surface walking technique. As I was pulling my self out of the hole it shut hard on my leg and shattered it, I was able to use a chakra anesthetic to lessen the pain and continued on. Eventually much later, I accidentally triggered a trip wire trap that had flung two kunai at me. By the time I noticed I did not have any time to dodge it so instead I had used the water replacement technique to turn my ankle into water to prevent further damage but I was still hit in the shoulder by a kunai. I hobbled on with the pain and once I had passed I must have passed out from exhaustion. “

Komori had listen to Sakana’s   story and after extended the invitation to learn new water style jutsu. At this point the Meijin felt too weak to do any heavy training so he declined the offer from the chuunin. The only other observation that the gennin had made was of the other gennin. He had not seen him since they had learned infusion together and it had appeared that Hitori was the same nervous kid he was all that time ago, he seemed to be more comfortable around Komon though, as he had started to train with him.

WC: 1446
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:12 pm
The scene in front of him was rather strange as he turned to walk towards the uzumaki. For one Hitori seemed to be mad at him, understandable considering the current village predicament, not everyone had a heart for war and he understood that. However he also understood that hitori had to toughen up if he wanted to survive it. He gave an almost harsh look towards the kid intending to come off as a “Suck it up” kind of message towards him. As he did this he heard Sakana decline Komori’s offer to help him train.

“As if one uncooperative gennin wasn’t enough” He’d think to himself as his palm touched his face. “Whatever.. Komori is a chuunin now, He can deal with that one.” The young Hyuuga would mutter as he stopped walking less than two meters away from the redheaded gennin. “So are we gonna do this or what”

Hitori seemed to still have no interest in carrying on real conversation with him however and instead gave a simple. “It should be right about here” Before lashing out and poking Komon in the neck. The Hyuuga Chuunin felt a slight shock but the effects of the jutsu almost instantly left and in an effort to show the Uzumaki the fault in his technique lashed out with his left hand at a speed the boy would have no hope of following striking him across the cheek lightly. Not enough to hurt him or even knock him off his feet but just to let him know that if he had been an enemy the uzumaki would have been in a bit of trouble.

“You should probably try again” He’d say yawning as he did so.

WC: 1875
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:33 pm
Komori thought it was pretty hecking rude of Sakana to decline his invitation for training. “Well, if you don’t want to train, you can at least help me train to be a tracker.” Komori would wait for the boy to say yes, because if he was not going to train or help train, then he should have been back in the hospital recovering. If the boy declined, Komori would tell him to go home and get rest, “We’re about to go to war, so you need to be as able bodied as possible.” If, however, the boy consented, Komori would place a tiny dot on the boy’s left wrist. It was only millimeters wide, so it would not have made a noticeable difference to the genin’s overall appearance. Not that it mattered, as it seemingly disappeared moments after it was placed. “Now, I noticed you came here on some sort of drawing, right?” Komori was only vaguely familiar with the technique, since his brother knew the jutsu pretty well himself. “I’d appreciate it if you flew somewhere else, so I can try tracking you. You can have a head start for a few minutes to gain some range. If what I read was correct, then I’ll be able to find you wherever you go in the village.” Komori would then wait for Sakana’s departure, as he should probably help the Hozuki learn a jutsu if he was not going to learn anything himself. He would then look over at Hitori Uzumaki as well as his less attractive twin brother Komon Hyuuga in order to observe their training session. He would watch until he felt that Sakana would have put a decent amount of distance between them.

WC: 2136
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:10 pm
Hitori rubbed his cheek in disappointment as the jutsu failed to work. “Hm,” he murmured to himself, raising the jutsu scroll once more. The Uzumaki boy sat in the green grass; it crunched with crisp dryness as he sat upon it. The red haired Uzumaki grasped the scroll and brought it to his eye level, reading it over once more. He twiddled his fingers in the grass, breaking off numerous blades of the viridian gas. Hitori’s fingers wormed their way past the thin, green layer of the earth and into the uber soil. It stained his fingers and fingernails as he began to dig with his fingers and pull of small, white, and thin roots.

Hitori’s scarlet eyes scanned the stained, old parchment, descending and processing the information. “Oh. The lower text is upside down,” he said, giggling to himself. The Uzumaki flipped the scroll and began to read, nodding as he did do.
This jutsu could be incredibly useful to me. Like the genjutsu I learned, this jutsu can stall my opponents for long periods of time. Excellent. That can either isolate the threat and prepare them for capture, delay them, or make sure either Komon or Komori… ‘deal’ with the opponent. We are going to be grouped together, after all.

Hitori looked up, observing the pair, only for a moment before putting his nose back into the scroll. Team Purple, hm? Not the best name, but it’ll do. Hopefully Maku won’t make us do too much. I don’t want to test our team’s capabilities to cohesively work cooperatively. We did good in my first miss- well, some of us did good. Hitori quickly glanced at Komori before swiftly looking back down. But Senshi won’t be with us, not that he was all that helpful. Komon seems capable enough though. But I wonder how far he’s willing to go to survive. Surely Komon wouldn’t become immoral just for the sake of supporting a lunatic’s vision for Kumogakure. Just how loyal to this village are these two? How loyal are they to the kage? How loyal am I?

Hitori folded his lips and moved them to a corner, forming a semi smile. What has this village done for me other than bring me pain? I was mocked by the other students, I live with a zombie swamp just outside my home, my mother and father were taken from me, my father in service and my mother in sickness. Sickness no doubt spurred by the disgusting and twisted habits formed by the Raikage. What was he doing in that building of his? Where else would he go? What monstrosities of life and creation are he creating?
The vermillion eyed genin smelled the air. It was ripe with the stench of rotting and decaying flesh. He would have gagged had he not grown accustomed to the smell. There was no telling what impression this left with the other villages. Perhaps fear, more likely disgust. This no doubt affected Kumogakure’s chances of forming alliances, save one.

Hitori lay in thought, shrugging to himself. I can’t leave my friends, can I? If that’s what the village means. Maybe we don’t have to stay here forever. Maybe we won’t have to fight, one day. Hitori thought about that for a moment. Peace. An everlasting peace. But is it achievable when people like Maku exist? Can they be reasonable?

Hopefully….

Hopefully.

Hitori came back to reality and shook his head, looking back at the scroll. “Looks like I hit you too high, Komon.” Hitori swept his scarlet hair out of his eyes as he stood. He dropped the scroll to the ground and brushed off his pants. Blades of green grass and soil stains had bonded themselves to his black pants. Hitori sniffed and walk towards Komon and examined his joints. The Uzumaki boy flattened his hand and concentrated his chakra, lunging forward into Komon’s neck with his hand. “Here we are,” he said, confident this strike would work.

WC: 2737
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum