Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for Team One. (Team one only)

+4
Ryūka
Crono Guardia
Yamato Tanaka
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
8 posters
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training for Team One. (Team one only) Empty Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:06 am
Vretiel waited patiently at the training grounds. Earlier in the week he had got in touch with the three genin in his squad, Nero, Habee, and Crono. He knew that he left in a rush last time they met because of some other matters that he had to attend to. So this would be the first time that the three ninja would be meeting together in his eyes. When he talked to the three ninja earlier, they all said that they just made genin, and that they were all under-skilled as ninja. Before going on missions the group needed to train to become stronger. Vretiel knew just the right way to do it.

The training grounds were nice today, a sunny day with few clouds, and the area that Vretiel picked was nice too. The area was completly flat with some 1 inch tall grass, but most notably there were three large tree stumps in the middle of this field. All three being 5 meters high one meter around in diameter, probably a senju (or other wood users) work from a prior training session. Vretiel was going to use these three wooden constructs as tools for his teams training, so by the end of his workout the three ninja would be stronger and more aware of their surroundings.

Either way Vretiel would lean on the middle tree and wait for his team to arrive.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training for Team One. (Team one only) Empty Re: Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm
[One little question, how do we know about the training though ?]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Training for Team One. (Team one only) Empty Re: Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:00 pm
[Different team one. check out the updates on the team page cause you are no longer team one. on another note, i'm procrastinating until my battojutsu jutsu/skill gets approved.]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm
[sorry for the misunderstanding, i was PMed with this link, that's why I didn't think of that >.<, also why the hell ? >.<]

[Edit: Wait... I AM still in the team... I assume you didn't know the Nero's were same ? xD]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 am
"Right now, like you guys said, you guys and still unskilled and need some training, which is my specialty, so before you do any missions I want to know exactly your skills. We begin training tomorrow, I start with a few individual sessions with each one of you, followed by some group exercises, all the while doing missions. We start missions very soon. For now, I have got some important work that needs to get done before we start." After he spoke, Vretiel would stand up and begin to walk out of the bar and if not stopped he would leave the bar. "Get some sleep, you will need it." And with that he walks away from the bar and back to his house, preparing for the intense training exercises that are about to come tomorrow

[I post in the topic that we just had that we would begin training tomorrow. If it is that much of a problem that you guys want me to be clear on every detail then OK, since I didn't give you guys a map to the location of the training grounds and I didn't give you a time when we were at the noodle bar then you guys never showed up, I assume that you three, since you all found the noodle bar easily and at the same time I did (when I didn't clearly say that I gave you an exact time then), did not want to come training, didn't care about training, and are unqualified to become ninja for skipping out on such an important day, sending you guys back to the academy.

No, none of us want that I'm sure, so use your imagination, say that you got lost, but miraculously found me at the place and showed up. Or just show up I just want to get this on the road.

Now, Nero is on this team if that also wasn't clear (or unless Crono you can send me a link to where Nero was removed somehow from this group)...

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14991-konoha-team-one

And there is no need to post that you are "procrastinating" Crono, just post last if you have to or send me another P.M. saying that you are going to need time and I'll allow it...

Now if we are all on the right track please post in here. If not send me a P.M. about how any of this doesn't make sense or I didn't right a biblical text about how we arrived to this point.]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 am
I assume you didn't know the Nero's were same ? xD

[yeah, I'm still getting used to who is who on different accounts V_V" I thought he was a member of the "old" team 1, before viper did the revamp... >_<" sry]

Last edited by Crono Guardia on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 am
[okay, i'm bored with waiting for approvals... I do wanna get this going so ill go ahead and post. just wanted to be able to do something V_V". For future reference, best way to make me do something, make me bored :D]

Crono left the guardia district and headed toward the training grounds. the sun was nearing its peak in the sky. At a guess he would assume it was about 11:00. He had finished his workout routine this morning and finished it with almost an hours worth of meditation. his body was ready and his mind was sharp and focused. His eyes peaked down to his right side as his right hand gripped the blade hugging his side. There would be no more mistakes.

As he walked down the main drag he thought about the events of the previous week, it had seemed now like ages ago. Finally being assigned a team, getting excited and rushing, forgetting his weapon. The rest of that day was kinda a haze, he was so distracted without his blade that he honestly couldn't remember what exactly it was the two Genin in his team could do, or liked... He bearly remembered their name. However the events of that night revitalized him as he accepted his clan's bloodoath, and as the words came out of his mouth a new sense of purpose and meaning was felt. He could feel that driving influence impacting his current focus. Before he was an apprentice, now he was a true samurai, rank and all.

With a sudden nod Crono suddenly burst out into a fulll sprint, his right hand steadying his blade with his left in front of his body, his middle, index and thumb pointing up with the others curved down. As he neared the end of the road, he turned left and leapped up and onto the next house, bounding across the rooftops until he landed upon the soft grass of the training grounds. His head scanned the horizon left to right and back before spotting his new sensei resting against the center of three pole-like stumps sticking out of the ground. He quickly made his way over to him, running again in full sprint only to stop about 5 feet ahead of Vretiel. Looking right and left once again as he caught his breath he said, gasping between the words. "Am.... I....... Here.... those.... two... before.... me.. you ..... first" . his incomprehesible muttering slowed as he began to retake control of his respiratory system. " I ment... " he paused slightly to allow his brain a chance to translate his thoughts into recognizable speech. "Am I late?" assuming the other two were already given instructions. he did sometimes lose track of time when he meditated but he was almost for sure he wasn't that late if anything.

[Totals || WC: 433, +2 speed.]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:50 pm
Nero knew that this day was the day his team was going to meet properly. Though there was one thing he did not know, that was, the meeting point. He had searched every point in the village that he thought that they might have been meeting. In the end, he couldn't find the others (any of them) within the village gates, so he assumed they were going to meet in the forest.

He passed the borders and started wandering, and then, he saw... A gorilla !!! It was much taller than Nero, maybe 2 meters or even higher, it also appeared to be very strong and it was looking meanly at Nero. Nero was, honestly, a little scared in the beginning, but he got used to the giant in some seconds. He looked at the gorilla in the eyes and thought "What the hell is a gorilla doing here ? I mean, I know this is a forest, but what the hell is he doing exactly here ? Anyway, I should pass him somehow.". Nero than ran towards the giant gorilla and jumped on it, stepping on its head, as he would then jump off it, but the gorilla attacked Nero in self defence. The gorilla grabbed Nero's feet and threw him up to the sky.

Nero would have been thrown away, over the trees. he would then land the top of one of the trees. After merely a second, he would have fallen through the branches and leaves of the tree and fallen down to the ground. That tree would have been the one Vretiel was leaning on, waiting for the members, so Nero would fall right in front of him.

He would theng et up and clean the dirt off his clothes. He would than see Vretiel, and be chilled at first, since he did not expect their 12 year old leader to be standing there. He would then (not seeing Crono) talk to the leader. "Oooops... Sorry... Am I late ?"
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 am
[So since Habee did not post in here when has clearly been I have no desire to train him in this topic.]

Vretiel would make no recognition of Crono arriving to the training grounds, he just stood there leaning on the tree and waited for the other two ninja to arrive.

Within 100 meters he could sense Nero's chakra above him, with a quick activation of his Byakugan he would sense and make out the chakra signature, above him and about to land in front of him. The boy was falling and a relatively slow speed compared to Vretiel's own speed, so he would be able to react accordingly.

The ninja was falling directly to the ground, his trajectory aiming for him to land his body on the hard ground below 3 feet in front of him. There were no leaves or branches on this tree stump to slow the fall (or any of the trees, as the field they were training in was 50 meters in diameter), meaning that if intervention from Vretiel was not achieved, he would end up concussed on the floor in a pool of his own blood, with several bones broken, and would require immediate medical attention or else bad things would happen.

A few moments before the boy would hit the ground Vretiel would extend his staff Remiel outward 6 feet, about 1.5 meters above the ground. With his strength Vretiel would make to keep it steady, as the boy could use this staff as a pole for him to use to grab onto and survive the impact. It would be a training session of sorts for boy, and would mark the beginning of the long training session to come. If he were to use the pole as leverage then he would potentially land safe feet first on the ground, if no other actions were made by Crono during this time Vretiel would de-activate his Byakugan eye, and the training session would begin.

As it was well past the time Vretiel had expected the group to show up, and since he could not sense the Uzumaki's chakra signature anywhere within 1 mile of him (while his byakugan was active) he had no desire to train the boy today. He expected more out of a Uzumaki shinobi.

For now he would make sure that other two ninja were ready to go before the training began.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am
Crono's eyes loomed skyward as his eyes caught glympse of the figure flying toward them. thoughts raced through his mind... is it a bird? A frog? oh no.... it was just nero....what... NERO! Staring upward he saw Vretiel extend a quarterstaff of sorts out at length. was he trying to catch him with it... was THIS the training.. get flung around the training ground by the monkey senpai? He shook the thought out of his head quickly. maybe this was part of the training, and he was inferring to catch him?

Leaping upwards Crono's both hands extened out to grab the end of the pole, attempting to use it as leverage to vault himself further skyward on an intercept course with Nero, whom he would catch in his arms before decending down, and landing softly on the grass behind the three wooden stumps Vretiel was standing around and putting Nero down.. "I think your flying jutsu needs a little bit of work." he would say smiling before shaking himself off and walking back to the other side of the wooden beam pole things. [from now on, i'm calling them pole 1,2 and 3]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum