Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meandering? (P, I/O, etc. - Risako's Hoshi Alt) Empty Meandering? (P, I/O, etc. - Risako's Hoshi Alt)

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 am
(okay, just starting something, we can work out the direction we want this to go, later :D)

Jeisuta was, oddly enough, sitting still. In a library, no less. Anyone who knew of him before would have been entirely surprised, but obviously the people reading in nearby chairs, were not.

He got up, placing the novel he had been reading on the shelf where it came from. Stretching briefly, he walked back over to the non-fiction section. There was a jutsu he planned to study, but his reading muscles needed warming up, hence the novel. After all, he had to learn to read and write to get into the Ninja Academy he had recently graduated....

A simple topic perhaps, to warm him up for the day. How about that illusion technique, that alters appearances? He could practice that one in the library, frankly. Most likely, since the library had a ninja name on it, there would be few civilians around to complain, and it would be subtle anyway. Standing in the middle of the room, he began reading into the book, eye brows furrowed in concentration. Slowly but surely, he would get this.
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Meandering? (P, I/O, etc. - Risako's Hoshi Alt) Empty Re: Meandering? (P, I/O, etc. - Risako's Hoshi Alt)

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am
A young boy and his dog sat at a table around somewhere in the middle of the library. His brows furrowed in frustration, a large vain popping forth from his forehead would have been visible had his hair not been in the way. With each word his focus drifted from, his face darkened a deeper red, and another breath he would hold involuntarily. Finally he exhaled and nudged his dog with his toe, who's tail had been flapping against his leg for some time, distracting him from his text. The reading was simple, instructions for proper first aid jutsu. Roughly one hundred and fifty words or so. 

Okina would stand and stretch, having laid there for an hour or so. Azai couldn't help but drift his attention to the dog once more as she started moving, and it seemed like every little thing kept ripping his focus from the text. The people moving, turning pages, grabbing new books, he was beginning to get downright pissed actually. Throwing the small pamphlet down, he decided it'd be best to take a few breaths.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Meandering? (P, I/O, etc. - Risako's Hoshi Alt) Empty Re: Meandering? (P, I/O, etc. - Risako's Hoshi Alt)

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:01 am
(not going to keep track of wc at first)

Jeisuta was reading his book when he came to a word he didn't recognize. An old one. Setting his book down, he turned to reach for a reference when he noticed a dude with a mean expression.

Eeep!

His first thought was that it was the Hyuuga who had assaulted him before.

PTSD, anyone? Honestly, that wouldn't go away until he beat that fellow up with his own hands. That would teach the arrogant fellow!

Nervous, Jeisuta pretended not to have noticed the young fellow, and found his reference book.

Returning to his former spot however, he noticed the hair color was different. Teh massiveness of dat pulsing unhappy expression was really making him aware of the fellow's semi-agitated vibes totally not metagaming.

He tried to take his eyes back to the book he had grabbed, and began thumbing through the pages hurriedly, trying to find the word that he was loo-

SLAP

He jumped at the sound of a pamphlet hitting the floor. So did the nearby librarian, that sound was the sound which was heard around the world library. Stationed at her desk far away, but with a long line of people waiting to get books handed out, she was unable to do much beyond sending a massive glare in Jeisuta's direction.

To be fair, the last disturbance had been his fault. He had wrongly assumed that a famous ninja plastered upon the walls of this facility in text (i.e. Kozai Yuki) would be a deterrent to some unhappy folks chasing him because he stole their weapons.

It wasn't the name dropping that sent them packing.

Apparently, some stares could make you want to melt into a little puddle and slink away, and this librarian was a master of them. Jeisuta was not looking her direction exactly - he saw her in his peripheral, but he could feel her gaze carving its way into his skull. Almost as if she had Haki.

Even if it wasn't his fault, the stare made him highly uncomfortable. Turning her way, he grinned sheepishly, waved, and mouthed "sorry" at her. After all, talking loudly enough for her to know exactly what he said, would be unacceptably loud in this hallowed institution. She sent one final glare at him. The metaphorical daggers stabbed him proverbially in the heart, before she clearly, but silently, "harrumphed", turning her steely gaze back onto her line of customers.

Whew. He survived! Who knew the inner cities were so dangerous?

He turned to face the fellow that had thrown the pamphlet in the first place. Silently, so as to not attract the gaze of the steel matron of the haven of books, he crept closer to the fellow, trying to not get interested in the dog. He always wanted one before, but was not able to get his hands on any. Such a shame, they seemed so fun and happy all the time....

He quietly whispered to the fellow. "Bro, what's troubling you man? You can chill out a bit, the librarian thinks it was me who made the noise.... again."
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:52 pm
Rip, the other fellow seemed lost in thought.

Jeisuta didn't think he would be able to focus in the library, so he left.

(exit)

(lmk when you feel more up to rp ^_^ )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum