Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
136 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Hoshi Wants You! Empty Hoshi Wants You!

Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:18 pm
Takeo Tadashi. The kage thought of the name scratching his chin. He had heard the name before, but he could not remember in the slightest where. He is a genin, a little too old for a genin. But there were older I suppose. Looking over the photo he would read through the file at his desk. Brought the one tailed bijuu here after defeating it… That is not a genin by any stretch.

“Would someone get me Takeo…ooo.” I think Akihana used to talk about him. A person would nod and go out and search for the ninja. Why he decided to be a genin Kyousuke wished to know. It was odd, but maybe there was a reason.

WC: 118
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Hoshi Wants You! Empty Re: Hoshi Wants You!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:37 pm
A sharp intake of breath pierced the silence of the room. The man's left hand continued to shake. His eyes narrowed in on the offending body part. The silent battle between his hand and mind continued for several moments. With a sigh the man gave up, his hand once more dropping to his side. It was getting better, though still difficult to move it properly. Takeo wasn't one to complain though. Luck had been on his side that day, otherwise he may have found himself minus an arm.

The white haired man was currently sat at the bar of his current residence. The Turning Point inn. How long had it been since he had first arrived? Surely almost a year now, perhaps more. It was a nice enough place, the patrons were pleasant enough. The landlord was also a good man. That's all that mattered to Takeo, it was why he chose to stay here.

The man's attention was diverted from drilling holes in the counter with his gaze by the sound of the door opening. An unknown member of Hoshigakure's shinobi forces. They don't come around this way often. Takeo thought to himself. Then the shinobi began to speak.

And so he found himself now walking the halls of the 'Unseen University'? An odd name, fitted in with the rest of the city then. His pace was blisteringly slow for two reasons. One he had no idea where he was actually going , and two it was still difficult to walk long distance. Takeo had severely underestimated the distance. The crutch in his right hand kept him from toppling over, but it was slow progress to the chambers of whomever summoned him.

He would arrive several minutes later. The man knocked on the door with the bottom of the crutch, leaning against the wall to his right for support while doing so. A moment later he would enter the room. "Takeo Tadashi, I was requested to come here." He spoke when entering.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:34 pm
Kyousuke would stand as Takeo entered the room. “Thank you for coming even in your current state.” He would pull out the chair for the man and offer him a seat. “I can check your injuries for you if you’d like. I’m not the worlds greatest medic, but I’m all right.” If Takeo looked like he needed any assistance in sitting the giant would be on standby ready to help.

Once, he was in the chair however he would pour two cups of tea placing one in front of Takeo and the other where he would sit. Placing the sugar and honey near Tak’s the giant would sit. “I am Kyousuke Snow, we haven’t met yet.” He would say offering the man a hand shake. If he took the hand he would likely note the size and texture of the fist. As it was rather large befitting the man’s stature of being well over six feet tall. The hands were calloused typical of a taijutsu user and the firmness likely confirmed that he was indeed a purveyor of taijutsu.

“I heard you had a confrontation with the one tail and brought it to the gate. Is that how you got those injuries?” The man likely was not put in that state here. The giant had to wonder how he had even managed to get the beast here in his current state. Was sheer will holding him together at the time or something much greater. Like the power of miracles or some awesome jutsu.

WC: 253
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:55 am
The man who stood to meet him was a stranger. Another of the shinobi of Hoshigakure he did not know. So this is the Kage. Takeo glanced over the other man as he hobbled across the room. The man was on the large for lack of better words. Takeo hadn't never encountered a true taijutsu practioneer in his time. This man seemed to fit the bill for what Takeo had imagined they looked like. "No thanks." Takeo would find himself saying in reply to the offer for medical assistance. Truth be told Takeo had little trust for medics. What they could do to the human body wasn't natural, not even for shinobi such as himself. 

Takeo eased himself into the seat that had been offered to him. The man took the chance to look around the office. It was his first time in the building. Even with his instincts dulled by inactivity the man still found the time to analyse his surroudings almost automatically. Resting the crutch against the arm of the chair located on his right, Takeo observed as the unknown man would pour tea. Seemed more of a coffee guy. He thought to himself. Takeo wasn't one to complain of course, the man despised coffee. It had been awhile since he had sat down and enjoyed a cup of tea however. Forgoing the additives that had been placed nearby the man took one of the cups into the grip of his right hand. It was awkward work, but the man made do.

A taste followed. Takeo replaced the cup on the table as the man introduced himself. "A pleasure." He replied, moving his right hand over to shake Kyousuke Snow's hand offered hand. Takeo almost laughed at the size difference when he noted it. The man was stronger than him physically. It was an easy enough observation to make. Seems about twenty points stronger than me if I had to rate strength out of one hundred. Takeo noted to himself.

Once the introduction was over the questioning began. Takeo had expected as such. "It really brought itself to the gate." Takeo replied to the question. "It attacked me on the borders of Wind and Shadow. I beat it in the initial confrontation. It got the better of me in the second and began to travel toward Haven. I caught up with it a mile or so from the village and battled it a third time." Takeo recalled back to the event with a frown. The memory was hazy at best. He wondered if he had been hit in the head at some point during the battle. It would explain the lack of clarity about the events.

"I don't recall how we ended up outside the gates. All I remember is some girl appearing and doing some weird thing to seal the bijuu inside of me. The injuries are mostly from that and a lack of restraint in letting them heal naturally since." Takeo finished, taking a small sip of the tea had he grabbed around mid-way throught the answer.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:23 pm
If the man refused help, Kyousuke would not press the issue and would go about his actions as detailed previously. He didn’t stare at the man as he took in surroundings as he focused on the task of pouring the hot tea. At least this guy didn’t leave his hand hanging like, so many had in the past and shook the thing.

As Takeo began to answer the giant would listen as he mentioned how the one tail had brought itself here. So, it traveled a few countries. Why was it coming to Haven did something draw it? The man’s mind wondered, but he didn’t ask. Even if he had how would this sexy guy know. He’d probably look good in an apro… The man halted his own thoughts taking a sip of tea. Before putting the cup down and becoming wrapped back up in the conversation.

The man seemed to frown as he went over the events of the third battle against the one tail. It seemed all he remembered after that was getting to the gates and having the bijuu sealed within himself by a girl. Appearing out of nowhere and proficient with seals. Hikari. He didn’t let the name slip, because it wasn’t that hard to find one of the only fuin users in the village with Den gone.

“Takeo, I have to admit I think I have heard your name before. Akihana, I think said it. That is why when I was looking over genin applications and saw your name I thought nothing of it, but taking down a bijuu. That is something no genin could do alone.” The tone wasn’t accusatory more questioning like why would you want to be a genin when you could have so much more. “And that is why I asked you here.”

“I am looking for someone to succeed me. With Denkiteki’s death, I find myself realizing my own mortality. One day, I will fall but who will keep Hoshi standing. That is the question I’ve been asking myself. If you are the Takeo that Aki spoke of then you are strong, especially with the one tail in you. I would like to get to know you better.”

WC: 368
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:50 pm
The man listened. It was typical that Akihana would have blabbed about him to others. It didn't surprise Takeo, but it did irritate him. Though there was no further discussion about her. One because Kyousuke continued on and two because Takeo didn't care enough to ask about her, not at the moment anyway. The white haired man sat back and sipped his tea.

Another familiar name was mentioned. Though this was far more saddening. Takeo's expression darkened. So it's true then. The man thought to himself. He had found it unbelievable when the scroll had arrived to him a few days ago. Word of mouth was far more reliable. The end of another Tenkage. Takeo wondered if the position had been cursed, it seemed likely enough.

Now was not the time for such musings however. Takeo vaguely understood why the man had called him here. He wasn't entirely thrilled about it, however he would remain at this meeting for now. "There isn't much else to know." Takeo replied after a sip of the tea. "I travelled around for around a year before settling here. I met Akihana during my first time in this village. Quite the odd person. I knew Denkiteki from a previous encounter with him. His passing is unfortunate, he was quite a likeable person." He paused for another drink of tea. "Though if you have any questions I'll attempt to answer them to the best of my ability, or memory."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:12 pm
It seemed the conversation had come to an end. The man would leave soon after. An odd meeting to be sure. Perhaps more would come of it in the future. For now however Takeo had work to do. There was much to be done.

[Exit]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:26 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum