Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
138 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Going through Hoshi gates Empty Going through Hoshi gates

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:32 pm
As Kyson was getting ready to leave the slums. He was now on his way to the gates of Hoshi. With the army behind him ready to leave. Their stay here was quite pleasant and refreshing. But now it was time to get back to work. Hopefully someone will walk them out as they reached the gates. 

As he reached the gates, he signaled his men to stop. "Hold up one sec.. I think we're suppose to check out. But I'm not sure.. I guess we'll give it a few minutes." Kyson said as he made sure his suit wasn't messed up. He'll probably find a new attire once he reaches Kumo. Walking around in a suit all day gets tiring.
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Going through Hoshi gates Empty Re: Going through Hoshi gates

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:53 pm
Once he was at the gates, Renji would take a quick look around to see if any one from his original travel party would be making the returning trip with this group. But there were so many people that he’d give up his search before it really even begins. Renji would wonder at first why the large group of people was not moving, but he would eventually assume that they are waiting to check out or something. Readjusting his bag over his shoulder, Renji would wait for orders to finally move out.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:03 am
T'was another day as Hikari was standing in the arch way of the gate, with a notebook and pencil in hand. It was a hot day out, and Hikari could feel the sweat coming down her face. (She is in the outfit on her stat page)

As she finished checking in another person, the chestnut haired girl saw two Cloud ninja's approach the gate from the inside of the village. One of which, she recognized as Kyson, one of Maku's personal gaurds (Although Hikari had never met the man before, she figured out by now that he was a Very important person.)

Hikari would smile as she waved the two over, with a smile on her face, Hikari would say "I suppose its time for you guys to head out. Its been wonderful having you guys here! Sorry I was unable to come to your celebration or meet you guys while you were here. I was preocupied with other duties. Sorry about that. But how was your visit? I hope everything went well!"

With that, Hikari would wait for the two to answer, and my respond depending on if she had any comments on the situation. Once that was done, she would continue on. "Anyways, I recognize you.[/color] She would look at the man in the suit. "As Kyson, if my memory serves me right. But I don't belive we have met...." she would say, looking at the younger Hyuga. If I could just get your name you will be good to go!"

Presuming the genin gave the chestnut haired Jounin his name, she would write the name of 'Kyson' and the name the other man decided to give her down, and look up. "Well, you are good to go. Hopefuly we can meet again."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 am
As he arrived at the gates, Kyson was now on his way to the gates. The time here was a good relaxation and a eye opener for him. Lot of things happened during his visit here and he noticed quite a few things. Mostly things about Kumo. As he arrived, he saw the same pretty girl he saw at the gates when they first arrived. Her and their gorgeous queen greeted them. Too bad the queen wasn't here as well, would've loved to say bye to her as well. As she spoke, it seemed she was too busy to meet the fellow kumo shinobi. Couldn't blame her, Kyson had a lot on his plate as well. "No worries, I'll come see you next time personally." The boy said with a smile and a slight polite bow. 

"But our trip here was pretty relaxing. Your village is quite different than the few other villages I have visited. This one has a lot of class I'll give you that." Kyson said as he complimented their village. As she remembered Kyson's name, he was a bit impressed that she remembered it after all this time. "Ha, so you remember my name? I think yours was Hikari Namikaze, I'll remember that when we go on our first d-" Kyson said as 4 military soldiers dragged him away leaving renji there to introduce himself to be checked out.

"Your always joking around and don't know when to quit!" One of the soldiers told Kyson. "I couldn't even finish what I had to say." Kyson said as he broke the soldiers hold of him. Fixing his suit and making sure it wasn't messed up. By this time, Renji should have gave his name to Hikari. As Kyson Walked back towards the two. "Well anyway. Thank you for having us. We'll be on our way. Take care Miss Hikari." Kyson said as he began to walk off. "Oh and tell Kyousuke we'll be leaving. And tell him ease up on the working out. I felt like a 3 year old standing next to him." Kyson said as he walks out the village waving his hand. Signaling the army to follow right after. 

(Exit to Haven country borders)
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:33 am
As he is standing their waiting for his move out order with the rest of the army that was waiting to head back to kumo, Renji would notice as a girl starts talking to the man in charge of this group. Walking over Renji hears her ask for his name, to which he would reply “the names Renji, thanks for having us”. He would then move back to his spot in line and waits to head out.

Exit to haven country boarders
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm
Hikari would write down Renji's name, before looking back at Kyson. Kyson's little outbreak put a blush on Hikari's face. (For the second time, might I add)

As for Kyson's comment on Kyousuke, Hikari would say back to him [color=pink] "I KNOW! It is kind of insane, isn't it? He actually proctored my genin exam, and for anyone who failed he made them Run 3 laps around the village. 3 Laps! Some of those kids by the way were only like six years old! Also, he practically buys the entire village's protein shake supply, so No one in the village really has an option get any for themselves! It is kind of insane."

With that, Hikari would bid the two off, and continue to go back to checking people out of the village.

[exit]

TWC: 430

Claims:

430 Words to Twilight http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36626-twilight#287041
Allowing Renji and Kyson to leave the village.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:00 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum