Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 63%
5 Posts - 26%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:31 pm
“The shirt is my own mistake” the silver haired teen would hear Genevieve say simply as she looked down at the garment that she was currently wearing “Dresses are the priestess’s wardrobe, however they are not the Shinobi’s...so when I was told to assimilate to the ‘Shinobi Lifestyle’, I was not given any clothes” she would admit to him as she continued to look down the path they were walking. Kenshin took note of the fact that she used to be a priestess, a rather interesting fact because as far as he knew using chakra directly conflicted with most of the religions of Hoshigakure, but then again he knew that he could very well be wrong about that, he knew very little about most of the religions themselves, only that most of the religious people he has met in the village looked upon him and his fellow shinobi with disdain. Either way it was rather interesting to discover that at one point Genevieve had been a priestess, even more interesting was the fact that she had apparently been ordered to assimilate herself into the Shinobi way of life, but the one thing he was unsure of was why the higher ups in her religion would order her to do such a thing in the first place, he just could not find much sense in such an order.

Perhaps had the scar faced teen been feeling less writer's block he could have tried to find some form of dark plot in the arrangement, he could have used his character's natural sense of paranoia to fuel a small conspiracy theory of some kind for a small time, before simply writing it off as he realised how ridiculous such a theory was, but alas such a thing was not to be. “I make money from missions, however, I have no idea how to shop for clothes at all. This is the only outfit I own and I’ve had it for perhaps, a day” he would hear her explain, something that cause him to frown minutely, it definitely seemed to him that whichever religion she had previously belonged to had taught her absolutely nothing about surviving in the real world.It appeared to him that she had been completely prepared to commit to the life of a priestess but before she could she had been ordered to not only leave the only life that she had known, but ordered to join the one style of life that almost seemed to be the direct opposite of hers in every way, he found himself almost feeling pity for her, almost.

“I have no help either; I do not have friends within the church, and my teammates are distant and busy. The sales clerk helped me with this outfit, however...I do not think his intentions were entirely professional; thus I left without really thinking about what I was buying.” she would say, sending him a smile that he could see out of the corner of his eye as the two of them continued to walk towards the training fields. “I suppose I will have to try and get something with longer sleeves?” he would hear her say, although for some reason it felt like more of a question to him, one that he would happily answer “I personally prefer to train in sleeveless attire, as in my style of fighting sleeves can sometimes hinder my attacks” he would say simply, giving her his reason for preferring sleeveless clothing “If you’d like I could show you some good stores in the village for Shinobi style attire?” he would offer right as they arrived at the training field. “I look forward to training with you, Kenshin, however I’m not experienced, but I will try my best” he would hear Genevieve say as he took the final bite of his banana.

Once he had thoroughly chewed and swallowed the fruit he would turn to face Genevieve “I will need to know both how you fight and how strong you are before we begin this training” he would say with a small smirk “The best way for me learn this information is relatively simple actually, I will need to experience it first hand, meaning you and I shall be having a spar” the albino would say, his smirk growing a little larger “There shall be no holds barred, I want you to do whatever you need to in order to win, any techniques and any tactics, you may go killing blows if you wish because should you actually manage to kill me in this spar then there is nothing that I can teach you that would be of any worth.” Kenshin would say simply, his smirk having faded away and been replaced with a look free of any emotion, his silver irises still holding a small twinkle in them due to his excitement, he was looking forward to this

WC: 822
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]

Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:30 pm
The prospect of training with Kenshin had made her excited however… the fact that they had to spar to measure her abilities made her a bit uneasy. Kenshin had easily taken out the two enemies in the sewers- where was she to secure herself an honorable win? Despite how he had advised that she was allowed to use any means necessary, it left a bad taste in her mouth. It was a generous offer but still… her teachings and upbringing called for a solid attempt at a fair fight first. How was she to even begin? Perhaps a diversion tactic? Or transforming into something large and intimidating to borrow it’s strength- but what? She looked down at her hands as she tried to think of something to start with- and then she noticed it. The very faint outlines of her summoning tattoo.

A spar would be a great way to test her new ability as well.
However, brought her hands to her mouth and bit down on the top tips of her thumbs- enough to draw blood, before making the hand seals for the Hidden Mist Technique and flooding the area with thick mist. She crouched down and grabbed both her arms and slid her blood-smeared thumb tips down the inner centers of both of her wrists before she put her palms to the ground; the ancient inscriptions of a forgotten language sprawling out feverishly upon the sands to create a large circle with several dashes under the guise of the mist- it’s caster dividing herself and hiding her chakra among every droplet of mist. Everything she had casted done within a short span of 15 seconds- as the next 15 seconds were hungrily taken over by the figure she had summoned within her mist.

A huge tail of dark colors, lashing out and smashing Kenshin aside into the closet cluster of rocks and cactus, with a force of 70 strength and speed to match it; caring little for rhyme or reason as to it’s position on the sparring field now and caring for only one thing;

“What an eyesore you are, little rag doll.” Came a gruff and grating voice of pure disdain.
As a huge dragon, rose up from the Mist, that rose to be 5 meters height and 15 meters in circumference and began raising wings that blacked out the moon; promising that only its own diabolical shadow slithered over the sands. A cruel sneer on its lips as it looked onto the teen it had just slapped away with taloned paw. Something that was a cross between a pleased purr and a growl, bubbled up from it’s through as it chuckled, moving forward through the mist as it spread its clawed fingers into the sands experimentally, to assure its own footing. With a dark chuckle and a single flap of it’s wings, it blasted the mist right at Kenshin’s form. The Mist thickening once more as it put Kenshin at it’s center and surrounded the both of them. The creature before him gurgling another chuckle as it licked it’s lower lip- a familiar name branded into the dragon’s tongue; as if it had been seared into the softer tissue of it.

“I look forward to dismantling you, broken little doll.” The dragon before him gurgled, “Right at all your little joints.”
[Chakra used: 30 ap (Summoning Technique: The Nameless One), 10ap (Hidden Mist) = 40 ap used / 200 ap]
[WC: 555]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 am
The silver haired teen would wait and allow Genevieve to make the first move, she seemed to be unsure of what to do, at least that until she looked down and her eyes caught something on what he assumed to be her wrist, and upon looking at the area itself all he was able to make out was some form of tattoo. He found himself wondering just what such a thing could actually do in this situation, but as he watched her bite the tip of her thumbs his eyes would narrow ‘Why does she require blood’ he would think to himself in slight confusion as she formed the tiger hand seal. As the familiar mist of the Hidden Mist technique rolled over the training ground the silver haired teen was still unable to take his mind off the fact that she had intentionally drawn blood, he knew that he had read of a technique in the past that required the user to pay a blood tribute in order to use, but he was completely unable to remember just what the technique was called and what it did, something that was bothering him quite a bit, since he usually prided himself on his knowledge

As Kenshin waited within the mist for Genevieve to make her move his eyes would widen minutely as he felt another chakra signature suddenly appear within the mist, the owner of the chakra signature possessed reserves quite a bit larger than Genevieve’s own reserves, and just from the feel of the chakra itself Kenshin knew that this was not the chakra of another human. He had next to no time to react as a rather large tail was swung towards him with the intent of sending him flying, as he watched it approach he knew that no matter what he did he would be unable to avoid the hit, and he accepted that fact, but he would not simply allow himself to be hit by the tail and let it’s owner go unpunished for such an act. As soon as the tail smacked into him the scar faced thread user would manipulate the threads within his body into attacking the massive scaled appendage, he would send at least thirty three inch thick threads out of his body and directly into the tail, and due to the fact that they exited his body at the exact moment that the tail struck him there was no possible way for the tails owner to avoid being hit by the extremely sharp threads.

“What an eyesore you are, little rag doll” he would hear and extremely gruff and grating voice say from his position within the broken stones and crushed cacti, of course due to his incredibly sturdy body he had not been hurt in the slightest by the hit itself or the impact with the stone, but it did not mean that he was not feeling a little annoyed that he had been simply batted aside so simply. The albino would release a small grunt of irritation and he pushed himself free from under the layer of shattered and broken stone, as he stood up he made sure that he looked to be both bored and extremely unimpressed by the attack that had just hit him, so much so in fact that as soon as he stood back up on his feet he gave the owner of the tail, a dragon of all things, a deadpan look as he brushed the sand and dust off his vest. “I must admit, I was not expecting a dragon” the heavily stitched albino would say simply as he gazed at the magnificent creature that was mostly hidden by the mist, there was no way that he would voice his opinion of the creature being glorious and majestic at this point though, as it was his enemy due to him having a spar with it’s summoner, but perhaps later he may

“I look forward to dismantling you, broken little doll. Right at all your little joints” the winged creature would say in it’s deep and gravelly tone as it gave what Kenshin assumed to be a chuckle, the words and the laugh causing a rather dark smirk to appear on the silver eyed teens face as he looked the dragon directly in the eye “Talk is cheap” he would say simply, his words obviously challenging the dragon to try and make good on it’s words. At a speed of 100 the albino would form the tiger hand seal and create his own Hidden Mist, he knew that he was already covered by Genevieve’s mist and thus obscured from sight, but the reason he used the Hidden Mist was actually in order to fool Genevieve’s chakra sensory, and the only way to rid herself of this would be to have her dragon blow away all of the mist, including her own. With his own mist intermingled with Genevieve’s mist, and thus masking his chakra signature, the silver haired Genin would go through another set of hand seals, he would first form the boar seal, before quickly forming the rat, and his target this time would be none other than the dragon that Genevieve had summoned.

There would be no outward change due to the technique he had used but with it activated the dragon itself was now little threat, as how was it meant to tell which one was the real him with his Genjutsu making the dragon see ten perfect copies of him all throughout the mist, and with each copy that he ‘destroyed’ two more would take it’s place. Of course the ‘copies’ were also hidden by the mist, and only the dragon could see them, but with him hidden safely in the mist, and due to the fact that he was moving through the mist in dead silence there was little to no chance of the dragon actually discovering the real him. His strategy was rather simple, he would allow the Genjutsu to keep the dragon distracted with his copies while the real him got closer and closer to the dragon itself, and as soon as he was close enough to the winged beast he would strike and take it out of the fight once and for all.

WC: 1047

AP Usage:
Baliquis
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 am
Genevieve stayed quiet and watched from the mists as Kenshin lashed out defensively against the Nameless One, twitching as she watched the creature’s tail be pierced. And she watched as Kenshin started something else but it wasn’t really Kenshin she was watching- it was the Nameless One. Perhaps it had been unfair of her to just summon him into the middle of a fight without giving him proper direction, however… he was acting quite well of his own accord and hadn’t ran off like she thought he might. After all, when he had vanished after marking her wrists, she wasn’t sure if he went to go cause chaos or what. The dwindling thought that maybe she had unleashed some type of evil upon the world had not helped her sleep any better at night. However he had proven himself differently as he came forth and immediately gone on the offensive in Geni’s defense, attacking Kenshin without holding back. It was quite an encouraging sight to her, strangely, though she was against violence it got her thinking that- if the Nameless One could land a hit on Kenshin, then as his summoner she should be able to land a hit or two against the much more experienced fellow nin too… right? In theory, anyways. However, her thought process was interrupted by the agitated snarl of her summon as it moved about in the mist she had made which had thickened with Kenshin’s own mist jutsu. The dragon’s thrashing about spreading Kenshin’s chakra signature more and more, making it difficult to find him and the dragon was not entirely too pleased.

As she was wrapped up in her own thoughts, the dragon had been watching for a positive reproduction of his assault on the distasteful little wretch before him and gurgled another dark chuckle as the male got up and stared at him; cockily brushing off sand and dust from his clothing. “What a tenacious little wretch you are... “ The Dragon vocalized and growled as it pulled it’s lip backs in a dark smirk, “For an insolent whelp.” His taunting cut short by the genjutsus that the boy casted; however, it took the form of several clones and the dragon gurgled another sinister chuckle, as it drummed it’s front claws from it’s pink over to its thumb in a fluid and experimental motion. Several loud cracks giving away to the air as air bubbles were released from the joints in his phalanges, glowing green eyes scanning the clones. It had been quite a while before he had fought but he lashed to the side and struck out several clones from the side first; but for the 5 he struck down, 10 more appeared. And so he lashed out against and again, claws and teeth ravishing the little clones before him, only for them to continue on like a hydra. For where he fell one, two came to replace it. It was beginning to grate on his nerves and patience as he wondered where his summoner was to assist him with this vile little urchin.

“Where are you, water child?” The seemingly benevolent dragon growled in annoyance, stepping and spinning around, sweeping his large tail in a huge circle as it tried to think of something- and noticed how the sand was kicked up in it’s tail swipe. The dragons growled and crouched a moment before springing into the air with an unfurl of its huge wings, flapping them once to collect itself in the air, before gliding backwards and out of the way of the mist all together- aside from the little jumbled bits of Geni reforming just enough to attach herself to his tail and leaving her mist to meddle with Kenshin’s own. The dragon landed and gurgled another chuckle. Whether the afterimages of the boy ran rampant against his eyes or not, it was better for the unfamiliar dragon to start with a clear battlefield. As the sand gritted and crunched beneath the goliath's weight and girth, the creature tilted raised itself up just enough to tilt it’s wings directly at the Mist- and with several heavy flaps of his strong and leathery wings, began to kick up sand and blow the mist away in it’s entirety, the heavy and humid winds generated by the creature's wings, paired with the sand, making short work of the clouds. His work didn’t stop there though as he continued to flap his wings, gaining momentum enough to kick up stronger and more resilient little tornadoes of sand and dirt, causing holes to appear before him and creating dunes around him- and Geni dropped back down into a water form and sunk into the sand, moving to hide under the Dragon and it’s shadow. The tornadoes supply of sand diminishing as the sand before the dragon which fed them, began to grow scarce and the indents too weak to hold the dragon's weight; resulting in it gradually sinking down. However he didn’t not stop his assault, watching through the winds to see and watch for both his summoner and the other male’s reaction, grinning and chuckling without no mind to his wounded tail. After 4 minutes of this, he stopped and slowly lowered himself back down and positioned himself on more stable sands and hopped/glided over to the closest cluster of rocks that looked promising enough to support his girth, and landed on them. The Nameless One growled a throaty warning before he shuffled around until he got comfortable on his new perch and pulled his tail about himself, putting his talon below the wounded tail tip to tend to it, glowing, sickly green eyes looking around and scanning the battlefield for his summoner; not bothered enough to keep attacking the clones and wasting his time or energy,

“Arise, water daughter.” The dragon growled ominously, “Come and face your opponent head on; you are my summoner, you ought to have some courage instead of hiding like a coward.” The creature snarled moodily before it dipped its head to lick it’s wounds; keeping a watchful eye on the battlefield.

Geni thought that perhaps he was wrong; but it was she, who was wrong. It was not in the teaching to hide about and it was not in her morals either. The Nameless One had a good point even if he was crude and harsh about it; he meant well. Now- what was she to do about it?

[Post WC: 1,073][Total WC: 4,024] [Claiming 20 Stat Points, putting them all to Chakra]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 am

Approved @ Geni <3
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:34 am
The silver haired youth would have to suppress a smirk as the dragon gave a dark chuckle at his deadpan look upon getting up from the rather unexpected hit “What a tenacious little wretch you are...” the dragon would say in response, it’s lips starting to curl back near the end as it bared its large teeth and released a growl that was obviously meant to intimidate “For an insolent whelp” the gargantuan winged beast would say as Kenshin found himself unable to suppress the smirk anymore. The dragon would be able to see the smirk clearly before he summoned his mist and placed the Genjutsu upon it, the action had been meant to show the dragon that he was not scared in the slightest at the thought of fighting it, in fact he found his heart beginning to beat faster in anticipation at the thought of engaging the creature in battle. But despite him wishing to fight the winged beast he knew that there was a time and place for everything, he could ask Genevieve to summon it once again at a later date so that he could test his might against that of the summons, but as of right now his fight was not with the dragon itself, his fight was with the one who had summoned the dragon, with Genevieve.

It took very little time for the dragon to succumb to the Genjutsu that he placed upon it, he could feel the crashes and massive thuds as the dragon attacked what he no doubt believed to be Kenshin himself as he continued to creep through the mist in dead silence with his own chakra suppressed. Unfortunately for the giant winged beast each and every clone that it crushed with its tail, slashed with its talons and chewed with its teeth, would be replaced mere seconds after by two others that quite literally climbed out of what was left of their predecessors, and with the amount of clones that the dragon was killing there would be quite a few new ‘clones’. “Where are you, water child” he would hear the dragon growl out, the tone of it’s voice bringing a small smirk to his face as he could almost feel the annoyance that the dragon was feeling right at this very moment. As the scar faced albino continued to creep towards the dragon hidden within the mist he could feel tremors as the dragon stomped and thrashed in it’s position, each thump getting more and more intense as he homed in on the massive winged beast, but almost immediately he felt it all stop, before a rather intense shockwave of pure wind blew over him and began to blow away the very mist that was hiding both he and Genevieve.

Feeling this large burst of wind would cause the smirk on the scared face of Kenshin to widen even further, the dragon had done exactly what he had hoped it would, it had taken flight, the very act of it flapping the massive and leathery appendages having blown away a relatively large portion of his and Genevieve’s combined mist already, although there was still a lot more to go. He would feel the massive thud as the extremely heavy dragon landed outside of the mist, and almost as soon as the beast landed he could hear the sound of it’s wings beginning to flap and send large shockwaves of wind towards the mist, no doubt trying to rid the battlefield of whatever mist actually remained. Kenshin’s silver hair would dance behind him as the almost gale force winds washed over both he and the mist he was hidden within, the winds themselves having picked up countless sand particles before doing so and thus resulting in him being pelted with it, and almost making it feel like someone was rubbing sandpaper over his skin, a sensation that was more than a little unpleasant, even if it was not actually managing to hurt him.

With practiced ease the stitched and scarred medical shinobi would mould his chakra in such a way that he would simply sink into the sand he was standing upon and burrow himself into the ground, this way he could keep a close watch on both Genevieve, the dragon she had summoned and the battlefield itself. This would be done through a mixture of Chakra Sensory and the rather unique sensory he gained access to while this technique was active, something that allowed him to track exactly what was happening on the surface by sensing the natural magnetic forces of the planet. He could feel as the battlefield itself began to change shape due to the actions of the massive summon, the sands themselves changing shape and thus completely changing the training grounds that he and Genevieve were currently using under the might of her summon. The dragon continued this course of action for another few minutes, and only once he could feel the land once more would he emerge from within the earth, he would be twenty meters directly in front of the dragon, who was now wrapping its tail around itself, using one of it’s massive talons in order to attempt to tend to the numerous wounds he had inflicted upon the appendage when it had hit him.

Once the silver haired teen had confirmed that the summon itself was not planning on fighting him, since it would still be seeing illusory copies of him along with his real self now that the mist was no longer around and he had emerged, and it had yet to attack any of them, he would release the Genjutsu that he had placed upon the dragon, something that would in it’s eyes cause all of the ‘clones’ of him to simply fade away into nothingness. “Arise, water daughter” he would hear the dragon growl as it’s unique looking eyes continued to scan around the area as it searched for it’s summoner “Come and face your opponent head on; you are my summoner, you ought to have some courage instead of hiding like a coward” the winged beast would snarl out angrily as it dipped its large head to lick at the many wounds that the stitched and scarred teen had inflicted upon it. It was at this point that Kenshin himself would begin to speak “The dragon is correct, it is time for you to face me Genevieve” he would announce as he stared directly at the spot from which he could sense Genevieve’s chakra “You must remember that the entire point of this spar was for me to learn the level of strength that you possess, and while your ability to summon such a creature is indeed admirable even if it chooses to fight for you its strength is its own, its strength is not your strength.” the silver haired teen would explain as continued to gaze directly at the position in which Genevieve was ‘hidden’.

“Come, attack with everything you have, prove to me that training you is indeed worth my time...prove that I am correct about the potential I see within you”

WC: 1188
Baliquis
Citizen

Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:41 am
The Nameless One kept his eyes on the field, pushing his tongue into the deep, stab wounds in his tail and used it to scoop out dirt and grime from the wounds, allowing them to heal better and faster. But his claws were tensely curled around the lip of the rock; ready to launch himself onto the battlefield and come to his summoner’s defense should she need it. Whether or not it went against his belief that she needed to do something like this on her own, but she was young. Not specifically weak but she was unguided even with her potential.

Geni, however, laid in wait and thought as she wondered why Kenshin seemed to be staring at her; before she remembered that he was more experienced than she was. Her chakra signature was no longer bounced around in the mist anyways so it was probably detected by Kenshin. As she reformed, her summoned creature perked up, alert once more and waiting ominously for some reason to come down there. His fresh summoner taking a deep breath as she used her own hydration abilities to keep herself hydrated while she failed to remember her water bottle. However, even if she had reformed, she felt embarrassed by her own behavior for summoning the Nameless One so hardly into the battlefield and so abruptly assuming he’d do something. Perhaps feeling this, the dragon spoke up,

“Attagirl.” It growled affirmatively as she glanced at it, and the dragon nodded towards the scar-faced teen, “Go on then.” He growled as he finished cleaning out his wounds when she looked at him,

When she gave no definitive answer, the dragon slipped into a more leisure lounge upon the rock as he watched her, “Don’t be rude, child, your rag doll friend over there is waiting.” The dragon hissed clearly and Geni performed several quick hand seals for her next technique; the academy clone jutsu. Making 2 copies of herself, she didn’t attack at all- but rather, had them all perform more hand seals for another technique that caused a chain reaction among all the clones and their original body; their fingertips began to glow with blue flames. They rushed Kenshin, lunging toward him at the same interval; but Geni placed her palm to  ensure a landing and jutsu starting blow on Kenshin's chest, before attacking places that weren't normal. Or at least in areas where people normally landed their blows; oh no, Geni’s were far more precise.

She aimed for his joints and his spine, then the back of his knees and his ankles, never bothering to hit him in the chest. Why? Because that’s not where his nervous center was located; it was all in his spine and along his back. When Master Snow, her Sensei, and came to the Church and began teaching them all, he had pulled Geni aside and voiced she had a prowess for Medical Jutsu before gifting her with a book about human anatomy. It was thin and spindly but it gave the basics and that’s all she needed to know. Hopefully it would be enough to make some type of impact on Kenshin.

[Clone Technique: 5 ap , Hydrification: Reform: 5 ap, Chakra anesthetic: 15 ap][ 25 /260 ap (300ap original, 40 already used)]
[WC: 526]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : changed post a bit)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:07 am
The stitched and scarred albino would give the most minute of smirks as he watched Genevieve reform from nothing more than a puddle of water, he had known for quite awhile that the abilities of the Hozuki clan were equal parts impressive and fearsome, and yet it was only now that he had seen them used first hand did he truly see the potential of the Hydrification Kekkei Genkai held, if used correctly one could become a force to be reckoned with via those abilities alone. “Attagirl” he would hear the dragon speak in it’s deep and guttural voice before nodding in his direction “Go on then” the winged leviathan would say with a growl before once more returning to lick the wounds that Kenshin had inflicted upon its tail, no doubt the holes that he had filled the appendage with had been riddled with sand as it had blown the mist, and half of the training grounds, away earlier. The legendary beast was no doubt licking at the wound in an attempt to remove any and all sand that had entered the wounds, as most animals did the same in an attempt to sanitize their wounds to avoid any nasty infections, and despite it not looking pretty and being a very primitive way of cleaning their wounds it was actually surprisingly effective. Perhaps once this spar was over he would offer to heal the wounds that he had inflicted upon the creature earlier, but based on what he had seen of its attitude so far he guessed that if he were to do such a thing it would refuse out of some misguided sense of pride.

Kenshin would suppress the urge to smirk as he watched the dragon set itself in a more leisurely position upon its perch as it stared at Genevieve “Don’t be rude child, your rag doll friend over there is waiting” the winged beast would hiss, something that would bring an amused smile to his face, he was starting to like this creature. It seemed that Genevieve was finally motivated enough by her summons words to begin her attack, and her first move made him raise a silver brow in interest, she performed a set of hand seals that he immediately recognized, and when two clones of the girl appeared on either side of her, each exactly one meter away from her position, he found himself wondering just what she was planning to do with them. His unique eyes would narrow as he watched her go through yet another set of hand seals that he knew well, the hand seals for the Chakra Anesthetic technique, a useful technique to be sure but in a combat situation it could have mixed results, it was useful because it made the enemies unable to feel pain, albeit the loss of sensation was only temporary, but it was still good as it meant that the user could injure the opponent badly and they wouldn’t even notice. But the techniques biggest strength was also its biggest weakness, as the lack of pain allowed the enemy to ignore their wounds and push past their physical limits and continue attacking despite being badly injured, it was for that reason that the silver haired teen himself never employed the technique in battle and only ever used it as it was intended to be used, as a literal anesthetic to ease the pain of others...or himself in order to push past the physical limitations of his body.

He would watch with a critical gaze as the fingertips of both Genevieve and her clones were coated in a light veil of pure blue fire, before all three of them rushed directly at him at a speed of 14, a speed that he personally found to be almost a snail's pace, but he knew for a fact that at one point of time he moved at less than half of that speed in a full sprint. He completely ignored the clones that were on either side of Genevieve as they were nothing more than illusions meant to do nothing more than confuse him and draw his attention away from Genevieve herself, but such a trick was not going to work on him. The reason for the trick not working was relatively simple, first he had seen the clones be created and thus knew that the two on either side were the copies, and second was that even had he not seen the creation of the clones he still possessed the ability to sense Genevieve’s chakra, and since the clones were nothing more than illusions they did not possess their own chakra signatures, thus informing him which ones were false. He would smirk as both Genevieve and the clones lunged forwards, Genevieve going directly at him with the clones each one meters apart from her and lunging at two invisible foes on either side of him, and rather than attempting to dodge her strike the silver haired teen would stand completely still and allow her to hit him in the center of the chest with a palm strike.

As she did so each of her fingers, and her thumb, would dig into him until they had managed to reach a depth of ¼ of an inch into the squirming mass of threads that made up his body, before finally releasing the chakra that had been built up in the tips of her fingers directly into the body of the albino, the chakra having the effect of completely dulling his nerves and making it temporarily impossible for him to feel any form of pain. As she went for her follow up strikes however Kenshin made his move, shooting his right hand out at a speed of 110, which surpassed the reaction time of Genevieve and thus left her completely unable to try and react to it, as her eyes would not even be able to follow the movement. He would grab her directly by the face and give a light squeeze, using only a tiny amount of his total strength in order to do so (20 strength), as this was not meant to hurt her but rather show her the downsides of charging in and attacking recklessly, but he was not done just yet. He would release her face and quickly use the same hand to land a rather solid punch on her face (this time using 30 strength(same speed though)), the force behind this strike being enough to send Genevieve flying back yet at the same time not hurt her or send her spinning out of control until her clothes went flying from her body...now was not the correct time or place for that to happen anyhow.

"You will have to try harder than that Genevieve"

WC: 1121

TWC: 8565 (so far)

750 words towards Iron Claw, Claiming (25% max stat discount)

750 words towards Aerial Strip, Claiming (25% max stat discount)

AP Usage:

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the max stat discount in original post)
Baliquis
Citizen

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:49 pm
Even if it took Geni more than a few seconds to register what happened when Kenshin punched her back, her summon wasn’t so slow. The Nameless One launched himself into a hasty jump with his powerful hind legs, unfurling its intimidating wings and zooming forward with a speed of 70. He didn’t have enough time or speed to catch her before she was punched but he had enough to stop her before she got too far. As he flew in the air, high enough to intercept her trajectory, the dragon turned its body slightly so that it’s neck and chest faced the two teens, however his prediction had been wrong; instead of her crashing into his belly and chest as he had presumed, she actually narrowly missed his shoulder and the beast has arched it’s neck just in time to catch the back of her shirt in his teeth. A few flaps of his powerful wings held the two aloft easily as the dragon set the girl down upon his chest to grab her in one of his claws, before gracefully rolling into a downward descend towards the training ground again. His wings carrying the both of them safely down before flapping to soften their landing as they neared earth again as the dragon picked her up from his claw in her mouth to focus all his feet on landing. Like a mother cat holding a kitten by the scruff to transport them, the Nameless One copied this acting and set his summoner back on her feet on the sand, watching her a moment as she steadied her own footing, before her nudged her forward towards Kenshin again with the front of his head, blowing on her a bit to dislodge any dust and debris she may have acquired from her less-than-graceful soaring through the air. “Go on then, water daughter.”

The dragon moved across the battlefield and behind the other genin, girth uneasily supported by the shifting sands that gave away under his taloned paws, but the giant reptile gave no inclination of actually caring for their opinions nor feelings as it flanked the younger male and moved behind him with a dark grin. Instead of rushing forward and trying for another attack, the large creature stopped behind Kenshin and folded its large wings, before stretching out it’s arms and clawing the sands like a stretching cat on a porch, and laid down in the sand. Moving about until he was completely comfortable; and the scar-faced teen’s pack away from the younger female completely and utterly blocked by the dragon’s massive size, “Go on, child.” The dragon called and gurgled up another dark chuckle, “I got this way covered.”  The creature vocalized loud enough for his young summoner to hear and didn’t particularly care for, not take into account, the boom of his voice nor the proximity between him and the younger male. Lethargically, the dragon extended it’s left wind, waiting it and curled it just enough into the sand, to flick sand at the younger male, in an attempt to prod him, too, forward. Perhaps it was not the wisest of his decisions but they were of the few things that the dragon did know;

The young needed to be pitted against things they were not capable of defeating, to learn defeat, and learn to grow from it. It was a fact and the dragon continued to lounge there pulling his tail back towards him but kept his wing out- and stretched it out and around the younger male’s panoramic view of the world as he summoner quickly made the last set of hand seals she knew. As the dragon abruptly pulled his wing away, the image would be replaced by his summoner crashing her foot towards Kenshin’s chest at a speed of 38, to at least try and retaliate once last time.

[Dynamic Entry (10 AP)= 10 ap / 235 ap available]
[Post WC: 645]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:30 am
Despite the fact that Kenshin only really put enough strength into the punch to send Genevieve flying back around 10 or so meters, just enough to put some distance between the two of them, he felt the dragon who had been lazing around behind him push off it’s perch and launch itself into the air, presumably in order to save its summoner from the ‘injuries’ that she would have sustained from her landing...in the sand. The scar faced teen forced himself to suppress a chuckle at the display, it seemed that despite the dragons relatively gruff demeanor up to this point that it was secretly a mother hen in disguise, as there was no way that the dragon would go to such lengths to save Genevieve from her short flight and soft landing in the sand unless that was the case There was also the option that perhaps the dragon had misinterpreted his post and thought that he truly sent the girl flying through the air...even though he stated specifically that he only used 30 strength as he did not wish to truly hurt the girl, but in the end the only one who truly knew what had been going through the mind of the winged beast was the creature itself.

A smirk would come to his face as he watched the dragon try and fail to catch Genevieve on its first attempt, only to end up catching her by the back of her shirt using its teeth before she actually got out of its range, he may have been worried about her safety had she ever been in any form of danger, but she was not, and as such he allowed himself to be amused by the situation. The small smirk would still be present on Kenshin’s scarred face as the winged leviathan began to descend to the ground with Genevieve in it’s talons, although as they got closer to the ground the dragon picked her up by the back of the shirt with its teeth, much like a mother cat would carry its kittens by grabbing them by the scruff of the neck, and depositing her on the ground gently. He would watch in interest as the dragon used its large snout to nudge her in his direction “Go on then, water daughter” it would say in its usual gruff tone, before it began to walk slowly around Kenshin, flanking him and coming to a stop directly behind him, of course the silver haired teen would have changed position just enough that he could watch Genevieve out of the corner of his eye, while keeping most of his attention focused on the bigger threat, her dragon.

He would watch with narrowed eyes as the beast stretched out behind him before lying down in the sand and making itself comfortable “Go on, child” it would call before giving another one of its dark chuckles “I’ve got this way covered” it would call out rather loudly from its position two meter behind Kenshin. The heavily stitched and scarred albino would narrow his eyes into a half glare as he watched the dragon extend one of it’s wings out, he was wondering what it was doing when it allowed the leathery appendage to sink slightly into the sand when the beast struck, lazily flicking sand directly at him, something that cause him to give the beast a deadpan stare as he casually stepped out of the way of the sand that had been launched at him. It was at this point that the large wing of the beast would be extended out in front of him, blocking his view of Genevieve, not that it mattered much to him as he was still able to clearly sense her chakra, and thus was able to keep track of her even without having his eyes on her. He would sense it as she launched herself in his direction, and unsurprisingly the dragon moved the wing only to reveal Genevieve poised to kick him in the chest at a strength of 20 and moving at a speed of 38, he recognized the Dynamic Entry the moment that he laid eyes upon her form, after all he too knew the move, although he never really used it for one main reason, and he was about to show her what that reason was.

Rather than attempting to counter the flying kick that was aimed directly at his chest the silver haired teen would simply turn his body the right, this extremely simple action allowing the extremely linear Taijutsu attack to bypass him completely, he could have easily taken the blow and not been hurt in the slightest but if he had done so Genevieve would not have learned of the biggest flaw of the Dynamic Entry, it’s linear nature. Once the technique was used the user was forced to stay on the path that had been chosen at the start, leaving them extremely vulnerable to counter attacks as there was no way for them to cancel the technique or move once they had launched the attack, and that was not a situation one wished to find themselves in during combat. Once he felt Genevieve come to a stop Kenshin would, at 100 speed, form the tiger hand seal, and with the hand seal formed he would activate one of the more useful techniques in his arsenal, or at least one of the most useful techniques against weaker opponents, the Temporary Paralysis technique. This technique was completely useless against most shinobi due to the fact that it only affected those with very low levels of physical strength, but because of the low level of physical strength that Genevieve possessed she would find herself unable to move, feeling like she had been bound by steel ropes.

“That will be enough Genevieve, I have seen all that I needed to” Kenshin would say in a tone free of any emotion as he released his jutsu, once again allowing Genevieve the ability to move, he had only captured her in the first place to let her know that the test was now over.

“Your training begins now”

WC: 1028
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum