Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Dragon's Hour (Open)

+3
Tsunayoshi
Moka Inuzuka
Kensei Onomori
7 posters
Go down
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

The Dragon's Hour (Open) Empty The Dragon's Hour (Open)

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:55 am
The start of a new day. There had been a lot on the mind of the young Ametsuchi heir but nothing could supersede his work life. Grabbing a shirt, a pair of pants and lastly his working smock he would head down the stairs and into the workshop where he would begin the starting process of his day. From a small desk on his right he would grab a clipboard and begin to mark down his stock, starting with the metals. In stock, in demand, low on stock, out of stock. Each number meticulously written down until he was done. The next would be to ignite the forge and make sure his tools were clean and ready for the day. The back-end process took him the longest every time, about an hour and some change every time. He learned from the best that everything must not only be in order but in perfect and without fail in order to make quality products. As he walked into the front he would flick the switch to turn on the lights and with a flip of the sign the "Ametsuchi Dragon" had been open for business. He didn't really mind the name even though he couldn't really pin why he chose it. Maybe out of memory of his father? Probably not but at the moment he didn't care. He would take his usual position behind the counter, his sword sitting to his right as he leaned onto his left arm and silently waited for his first customer," And let the games begin."

259 WC
Moka Inuzuka
Moka Inuzuka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Moka's Book
Familiar : Wildfire
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

The Dragon's Hour (Open) Empty Re: The Dragon's Hour (Open)

Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:53 pm
The one-eyed warrior clad into his ornate and black, gold armor placed one hand on his sword. Hair of beaten gold hung loose past the shoulders—the cloak of green silk dancing in the wind like a living thing behind him. Vaenar’s left side was comely, with sharp cheekbones and a violet eye beneath a light brow. The Battle of the Valley had ruined the right eye area with nothing but scarred tissue and blue sapphire in place of a missing eyeball.

Vaenar turned his horse off the square where the Iron district began and followed its twisted path, past blacksmiths working at open forges and scavengers selling old blades and razors from their wagons. The more the dragonlord climbed, the larger the buildings grew.

Before long, he had reached the particular cobbled building that was the purpose of getting out of bed so early in the morning. The doors of “The Ametsuchi Dragon” loomed before him. Vaenar left his horse and made his way inside. Across from him on the counter, full of piss and vinegar, sat his foster brother—Morio Hoshimura, with his golden eyes and blue hair.

“I had to see it for myself.” Said Vaenar as he approached the counter, stopping two meters away from it.  “You finally left Mercurio’s wing and started your own smithing business. No wonder why you’ve been absent from the training yard lately, brother.”

wc: 231
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:17 pm
For the first bit it was all but busy as he read over a book of no importance to himself. It had merely been something that had taken his fancy when he was passing by one of the stalls the other night. As he turned each passed page with intrigue his eyes would occasionally flicker over to the ever burning forge. What made his forge unique was the ever burning blue flame that emitted from it. No one had honestly bothered to ask how his flame was such a color and truthfully he wouldn’t bother explaining it.. As fate would have it the bell above the door would ring signaling a customer finally in which the book would come to a close as he spoke,” Welcome to the Ametsuchi Dragon where our fire burns eternally and our steel cleaves the heavens. How can I-,” and he would stop as his eyes came up to see Vaenar.

His eyes would follow the one eyed male for some time until he had stopped and shrugged,” My craft is important to me as defending this village is to you. The old man was saddened by my going but he ultimately accepted the notion. He even helped me get the paperwork settled as well which was helpful of him. So. How can I help you today dear brother. I assume you are not here to merely see my shop and have a friendly chat,” he by no means figured he was here for more malicious means but the fact that he was here proved to be…perplexing to the young Ametsuchi heir. The voice had been very quiet today and frankly it was a blessing. 

Since Morio had the time he would walk from behind the counter and head past Vaenar as he picked up one of the swords he had on display and looked it over with his golden eyes,” How good are your eyes…eye when it comes to appraising weapons? Figured since we share the same doujutsu you might see weapons the same way I do. Did you know that certain metals have impurities that can’t be seen even by the most advanced of blacksmiths?,” it was an absentminded comment he made in passing as he put the sword back on its pedestal and continued down the line,” How is that bulky armor of yours by the way,” he’d ask with a smile as he turned to face Vaenar.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:13 pm
Yes...” A voice would interrupt the Heir of the Amatsuchi. From the entrance of the shop entered Tsunayoshi. Clad in fine pressed steel, fur from the shoulder, neck  that reached to the waist of the suit. Royal blue tunic that draped to the ground — kunai strapped to the legs and arms of the armor for swift access as well as a few hidden compartments.  “Most blacksmith cannot see them, but that’s merely because if they did it would ruin the weapon. The bloom, straight out of the smelter, can be fifty percent slag. When the iron is hot enough, the slag is a viscous liquid, and you basically squeeze it out as you hammer the iron. It isn't dissolved in the iron; it's distributed as inclusions in the iron, in pockets, or bubbles if you prefer, in the iron. Hammering the iron flat lets you bring those pockets, or bubbles to the surface, pop them, and squeeze out the contents. Folding and welding lets you keep doing this a few times while keeping your iron in a compact piece. Folding to remove impurities isn't about getting rid of minor impurities; it's about getting rid of most of that slag - reducing that fifty percent to a few percent — good quality wrought iron will typically be one to two percent slag, while lower quality but still ok wrought iron will be two to four percent or so.” Tsuna would pause as he looked to the heir and then to Vaenar. 

He felt that he did it again, involved himself into a conversation about weapons and crafting without fully introducing himself. He recalled doing the very same when he first met and spoke with Mercurio himself. It was him that helped Tsuna craft the very armor he wore so proudly, Bittersteel. But not just that, he also helped him craft the beautiful blade upon his back, Just Maid. “Forgive me, I’ve failed to introduce myself. Tsunayoshi Hoshimura, bastard of Elia the Defiant and Satoshi Hatake of the leaf.” Golden-silver hair with sharp cheek bones, ocean blue eyes with a golden outer ring, implication of his Kenseigan being awaken. 

Tsuna noticed took note of the familiarity between the two that stood before him. It reminded him of a kinship, yet deeper than that of clans. Almost similar to the relationship between the Hyuuga twins. He wouldn’t dwell too much on that, it wasn’t much of his business. Though his being her was. “Lord Vaenar, it is a pleasure to see you again.” He bowed. Last he saw him was day of his promotion to Chuunin and his conversion into the Hoshimura clan. On that day he displayed excellent swordsmanship on the field. Turning his gaze over to Morio. “You must be Lord Morio, it is my pleasure to meet you as well. Master Mercurio has spoken highly of your craftsmanship to me the last I spent with him at the forge. In fact, he is the reason for why I am her today. After hearing of my ascension he reached out to me to meet with him and turn he suggested that I come to speak with you. Something about learning more than the surface would allow.” He bows to Morio in kind. 
Moka Inuzuka
Moka Inuzuka
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:31 pm
Morio looked up, excited to what he believed to be a customer, yet his pleasantries were short-lived when he saw Vaenar.  The realization you won’t be honored with patronage tended to do that. The boy was certainly proud of his new business endeavor. His old master Mercurio of the land of birds had even assisted him in assembling the paperwork to open up this place. The blue-haired Genin had quite a legacy to live up to. 

As was usually the case with Morio, the conversation started with the forging of armor and blades. All that time, living with commoners had left him half a peasant. But admittedly, that particular passion for beating plate had come to him from their bloodline.

“The connection to forge steel is one of our clan’s hallmarks." Said Vaenar as he looked for a seat. "You know how the saying goes, sweet brother. If you take a whetstone to a Hoshimura blade, you will need another whetstone. And maybe another hand to keep it.” 

Vaenar and his deceased brother Haegon had that drilled into their heads from their sire. A knight in full armor can shrug off swords, spears, and axes. But Hoshimura crafted weapons slices through protections like cloth. As advanced as iron is from bronze, so is Hoshimura forged steel from ordinary steel. Lighter yet more substantial, and nothing holds an edge like it.  Unfortunately, like so much of the knowledge, the process was lost in the clan’s doom. 

“You know, many dismissed the legends that claim Alexandros wove magic spells into the molten metal and blasted it with fire from the lungs of a dragon. When they see a Hoshimura blade, smokey and dark as if drinking in the sun and rippling with a thousand folds, they may not scoff so loudly. “ The dragonlord felt a unique feeling of pride wrapping around him like a golden crown. Until he caught someone else. The Kenseigan was the eye that moved fast and missed little.

A man with blonde hair, sharp cheekbones, ocean blue eyes would soon enter the store. Before introducing himself to the duo, the guest had spent a good amount of time thinking aloud.

"I assumed you two might have met before. Morio, this is Tsunayoshi, my aunt's son and a Hatake of the Leaf." Vaenar began, his thin lips forming into a smile. "Unfortunately, the gods of this land did not bless Tsuna with a bloodline, nor with our last name. A true tragedy, so honor demanded that I perform an ancient ritual and make him the first dubbed Hoshimura knight in a hundred years." 

Vaenar had been promised great favor from Ayato for bringing Tsuna to the fold, for his valor in the Chuunin Exams. The bastard of the Hoshimura fought a Kumo lad to a draw and was deemed unable to continue. Not sure how that was worth the reward. Nevertheless, the swordsman was glad for that since he needed a few favors.

"Speaking of which, my dear relative."  He turned to Tsuna, still smiling. "Did I hit you harder than I intended with that sword when I converted you? Why are you babbling about beating plate when you are in the perfect place to put it to the test." 

WC: 521
TWC: 752
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:35 am
Morio pointed out a seat for his foster brother as he continued moving around looking at the many items he had as a display, one of course he stopped in front of and looked at for some moments as Vaenar spoke. The ebony steeled blade came to him in a dream and as his hand moved toward it he started to remember it vividly. The blade was jagged and cracked at first in his dreams, seeing battle it would have seem far too many times. From pointed tip to hilt it was adorned in a type of steel unknown to him, but what stood out the most had been the purple "jewel"centered near the start of the pommel leading down to the hilt that seemed to have stared into his very soul. He had made the blade purely by memory, but it just...stood out to him for some reason. Reaching for it he was stopped by the opening of the door as he spoke but did not turn," Welcome to the Ametsuchi Dragon where our fire burns eternally and our steel cleaves the heavens. How can I-,"once again cut off when he had heard this person speaking to themselves. Turning to where only his right eye could catch a glimpse of the person. Vaenar was quick with an explanation as Morio returned his gaze to the ebony blade with intrigue.

He wasn't one to hold his tongue so when he spoke it was with no ill-intent," So you gave the bastard a home and a name...Such a benevolent creature you are Vaenar. And please. Drop the Lord crap. I don't like titles if we are being honest and if Mercurio sent you here to learn something he is...strange. i don't teach unless he wanted me to craft you something," turning around he would leave the blade behind him," So which is it really?," when Vaenar made the suggestion of Tsuna using the shops forge there was a sharp sound that emerged from the Ametsuchi's mouth," No. do not volunteer my forge for anyone.. This isn't a place to learn and teach, its my place of work. Now if someone wants something made that is within the realm of possibility, but if you are wanting to put theory to test then visit Mercurio. With that being said....I assume you already know of what happened at the gates a day or so ago?," he'd push the conversation to another avenue to see what his foster brother thought of it. Maybe he could get some insight on just what he thought should have been done.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:52 pm
Vaenar’s assumption was a bit hollow. Tsuna has never met, nor seen this boy before. Call it busy, or coincidence. The Hoshimura would turn his attention to his clansmen. Shaking his head tenderly. A profound smile traced his mouth. “I am sadden to say that we have not.” His reply did not necessarily shoulder melancholy. Instead they head something more, inquisitiveness. Something about this lad — felt commonplace, but the question was...should it have?

Though Vaenar has shown approval to Tsuna’s transformation, though it was true that he was the one that did the admission, it clear that he needed this as a means to wipe a slate clean, or something of that nature. Morio...he didn’t share the same passion as his brother. His words met no resistance in their manifestation. Tsuna did not say much of anything as he was not one to trade banter with those he knew nothing about. However, “This bastard has always had a home, in Hoshigakure, I can assure you of that.” he had to make it clear that he was never lost. “Master Mercurio did not send me here to learn anything from you, he taught me quite a bit to grow with. He sent me here to meet with you I suppose. Though you are not wrong in your profiling of him being strange.” Mercurio is an odd individual. That much was certainly a fact. 

Upon the small bickering between the brothers Tsuna would walk around the shop and rye the displays. His heart pounded with each glance of craftsmanship. Such precision in the material and the folds. Tsuna was highly impressed. His right hand rose to cusp his chin as he stood before a set of armor. “What is this? It’s, a beautiful set.” He asked. 
Moka Inuzuka
Moka Inuzuka
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:44 pm
"You are the fourteen-year-old entrepreneur the forge is for you to do as you please. Apologies if I have overstepped, sweet brother." Vaenar would remain silent as the Morio and Tsunayoshi engaged in conversation. The latter showing the ideals that would make every naive Hoshi citizen proud.

“Tsunayoshi is your average soldier. When they’re young and stupid, they believe everything you tell them. They grow old, they wear out, and they grow conscious.” Vaenar thought to himself amusingly. “That factor will have to be removed.” Suppose the perfect Hoshimura soldier, one that doesn’t have feelings, doesn’t have a family and doesn’t have a home. To take the place of someone else who does.

It was an abomination worse than these transplants that the seventh Hogokage despised, but it would bring specific results. And Ayato’s favorite student would serve as the prototype of that new Hoshimura era. The ones coming after him would be better, far better. Vaenar assured himself, a smile forming on his lips. The age of heroes and villains is over; this was the time for miracles.

“Oh, I did find out." Said the swordsman in response to Morio's inquiry. The dragon feigned a yawn as he made himself comfortable to the seat that Morio had pointed him to earlier. "I was in bed with the Fowler widow when Stein of Konoha attacked at the gates. You’d be surprised with the flexibility certain women show after fifty.” Vaenar summoned three silver cups and a goblet full of red wine from his storage displacement. Pouring the wine into the cups, he placed them on the table if the other two wished to join him or have a sip.

“The quality of villains has fallen on sad days,” Vaenar said, his voice thick with the accents of disappointment. “Rot in some hell, Ragdoll.” He raised his cup and started drinking from it. “Seto, the lunatic, pinned him on the ground, and our beloved Kage punched a hole through his skull. It could have been worse; it could have been a concrete wall. They have proven more dangerous than blades and spears these days.”

WC: 353
TWC: 1105
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:52 pm
"So your blood runs here...How quaint it is how the Hoshimura of Hoshi are. Never met any outside of you two but surely there must be a difference in homes. I digress. Mercurio is like a father figure to me...if father's were a bit attached and odd." He did not fully understand Mercurio's mind but he did understand his intentions. That being beside the point he moved to grab a sword from a barrel and pointed it at Vaenar at his..horrid description of his physical "conquest" of an older woman," I'll have you know that you will not speak of your extracurricular activities in my shop Ser. Its bad enough I know what you are speaking of but even worse to hear the words come from your mouth. Now with that being said, you have heard one thing but I witnessed it. It was far less of a fight and more of a...kid kicking a diseased dog. I know not what this Stein's gripe or problem with the village was, but in the end at least from my point of view a simple man vs man would have sufficed. Then again it isn't my place to judge the rulings of a leader when I don't fully support the goings on of what happens within the village. Needless to say it has stained my outlook on a few of the villagers and has also given me some insight on a few other things," the armor that Tsuna had been standing in front of caused Morio to look at it with...slight disdain, but not one someone would typically give if they had hated something.

Turning slightly after sitting down he would take the cup and sip from it," That armor is a replica of my late father...my real father's armor. It came to me much like that sword not too far from it in a dream. I just remade it in the exact image that I saw and put it up as a constant reminder to myself. I don't know the origin of the armor itself, but when I dream of it I always see a weapon with it. Sadly the weapon was blurred or intentionally hidden from me but the armor was all that i could see in earnest," the armor itself stood tall and made with a very dark ebony steel. It looked as if it belonged on a mythical lion with the way it stood out with its tuffs of brown and black fur, but Morio didn't know exactly what it meant. None the less he turned to Vaenar and sat the cup down," At some point i plan on traveling to the birthplace of my father...to Kumo. I hope to find some answers there that may bring light as to way I have these dreams and maybe through that I can find something that will make sense of a lot more," it was a revelation he had made to himself, but he didn't know where to start but he had to.

503 WC
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 pm
It was a reasonable tolerance that majority, if not all people considered Tsuna to be unworldly. His childlike demeanor and virtue gave off a strong sense of that nature. Finished with a caring zest that gave him a conscious. Notwithstanding, when based on the field of battle it can be verified that those puerile acts and flourishing innocence is dislodged with a horrendous and callous air that merit him the name: Tsunayoshi Bittersteel. A name that fills the hearts of those stymie to his forces. Ayato Hyuuga would even refer to him as a Sheep in wolf clothing, a play on a old saying. Roles reversed, meaning that Tsuna comes off as innocent, but in all reality he is dangerous. 

The remarks of Morio would dock on the ears of Tsuna, acquiescently moving past them. He could see that Morio was not deliberately being vile with him, or at all for that matter. There was a lot of passion in his voice, his words soaked in it. Mention of his father figure advanced to his late father would leave the Hoshimura with a cite that he was all too familiar with. 

He too savor the bitterness of losing a father, a mother. A contorting admonition that he has to live with whenever a fond moment reminds him of them. “I am sorry for you lost, Morio. I pray that the steel in your dreams that hides from you will some day shine true. I would love to see this set complete.” His tone of voice was sincere, for it was from the heart. His eyes would move to noticed the cups of wine. “How could I pass that up?” He motioned over to the goblet and taking it into his armor clad hand. “Stein was pretentious and his daughter stilted with the same turgid ego. Nothing good hovered over them.” He would sip from the goblet, gently swirling the cup cusp in his hand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum