Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meeting most unusualToday at 6:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 5:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Striking a Deal [Kyousuke] Empty Striking a Deal [Kyousuke]

Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:19 pm
The fingers of Shiro's left hand run across the leather spine of a book located on a high shelf while he stands upon one of the high rungs of a ladder in order to reach this level. Down the spine, the words of the book's title are depressed into the leather, Shiro's finger descending into them as they pass. At the same time, his eyes follow his fingers and he reads the title to himself in his head. After deciding that this is indeed the material he is seeking, he brings his left hand back up to the top of the book and removes it carefully. He looks below as he brings the book into his chest and uses his right hand to steady himself while taking steps down the rungs of the ladder. Shiro reaches the floor and turns towards the table that he has secured for himself, the same table that he had used days prior when doing research on the details Tengakure's destruction.

"This trip will not be the same. I am not guided by any negative emotion by seeking this book, only positive ambition." Shiro thinks, placing the leather-covered book onto the table. It is two and one half inches thick, creating a significant sound with the wooden table. "I have been promoted to the rank of Chuunin now that I have completed compiling and organizing that information for the village's higher-ups. With that rank comes the personal need to branch out into a second specialization. At the moment, taijutsu is my only expertise. While I do know how to use ninjutsu, my physical prowess is much stronger than my chakra control ability. By taking on the medical aspect of utilizing chakra, I should strengthen my skills of controlling my own chakra and gain access to many new abilities because of that more efficient control."

By walking himself through the purpose of his entering the library, Shiro sets his mind at ease. The past emotional storms, one at the edge of Tengakure village after having contained his contempt for the sights that he had seen while roaming and a second when being introduced to the name of the man who has become the source of his unexplainable enmity. The latter occurred at the very library he stands in now and the connection is still fresh in his mind.

After taking a moment to convince himself that none of his recent actions here in the library this day have been motivated by any sort of negative emotion, Shiro slowly takes a seat. This seat, while at the same table, is located at a different side. Its back faces the window and Shiro had moved it away from the table so that its back is up against the wall below the window. The light from the window shines forth in front of the chair at an angle beneficial for reading with a certain book-in-hand position. With all of the preparations made, Shiro takes the book from the table and sits down in the chair, holding the book in the light with his left hand.

"On The Application of Chakra to Medicinal and Chemical Activity." Shiro whispers the name, wanting to hear himself say the title. "This will definitely help..." His voice trails off, looking around the cover, reading small prints that give the names of the authors and organizations that contributed information to the text.

The book is opened to its table of contents and Shiro sees the page number of the first chapter. Without reading the topic of that chapter, he turns to the page using his free right hand and begins reading without rest. Every word is recorded and read in his head as Shiro's eyes pass over them. Paragraph after paragraph, he reads and understands, only skipping over the topics that talk about the history of the subjects. In a short time, Shiro grows to enjoy himself. In this book, he realizes, the medical field is explained in a very moldable way, in a fashion that can be interpreted in multiple ways while still being understood. His body relaxes generously.

His right hand extends outward to his right and gathers chakra from Shiro's body, glowing with a blue-green aura, the same aura that Shiro has observed being formed when performing any medical technique with his own chakra. In his left arm, a sharp protrusion can be seen pushing outward against the skin. Slowly, the point emerges and reveals itself as a part of the bone in Shiro's arm. It extends upward, reaching a height of nearly one inch before it ceases growing and moves across his arm from the lower forearm up to the center. The skin and muscle separate in the bone protrusion's wake and, by Shiro's Kekkei Genkai control, do not recombine around as the bone passes. In the bone's path, tissue remains separated. His right hand, with its aura, moves to the left forearm and covers the lower area. Continuously, along the path of the section of bone that moves exposed across the arm, the broken flesh is healed without scarring.

Shiro continues to read through the pages of the book while using what knowledge he has obtained prior to practice his own ability to use medical oriented chakra.

(877/877)
(877/2,000 words towards Medical Specialty)

Last edited by Shiro Kaguya <3 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Striking a Deal [Kyousuke] Empty Re: Striking a Deal [Kyousuke]

Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:09 pm
Kyousuke would have walked in on something quite odd, if his body wasn’t capable of something similar. It still puzzled him a little as this was happening within a library. The man carried no books only a silver set of armor worn on his body and a shield strapped to his back. Well, I found who I was looking for. The sources of information the Queensguard had access to was vast and usually completely correct. Kyousuke was looking for Shiro, not only to congratulate him on his promotion, but to ask him a favor.

As it turned out the books the chuunin kept in his company gave Kyousuke a way to pay him back for his services if he were to accept. “Hello, Shiro. I am Kyousuke Snow.” He would say with a smile, while extending a hand forward. “Hope I didn’t interrupt, but I was looking for you. I have a team of ninja, who don’t understand teamwork I was hoping you could fight them one on three to force them into it.” He would wait for the other ninja to respond before continuing. “If you want to learn about medical ninjutsu I can help, of course that offer stands even if you don’t want to help me.” While it was a small bribe Kyousuke wouldn’t deny teaching Shiro only because he said no, it was a long shot that he would say yes to begin with.

WC: 238
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:48 pm
Shiro's eyes momentarily glance upward at the body that has moved into his view. The delay between noticing the entity and acting to look at and identify is a cause of Shiro's being so enthralled into the information of the text. For the short moment he looks up, he analyses who he now knows to be a ninja of the village. The silver armor and shield catch his eyes before the face of the man does. Once the stranger begins to speak, Shiro links the voice he hears with the face that he sees.

Out of politeness, he looks up from the book fully and lowers it to listen. At the same time, the bone protrusion ceases to move any farther along his left arm and descends back into the flesh. Shiro's right hand does not leave this arm until the rest of the damage is repaired. All of these preparations are performed so that Shiro does not come off as impolite or uncaring for a visitor.

"Yes, hello, Kyousuke Snow." Shiro leans forward and stands up from his chair to meet the hand of the stranger. With an awkward motion, put off partially by the fact that this man who Shiro has yet to meet until now knows his name, he reaches outward and shakes the stretched hand.

"Chances are that he sought me out through the village's archives. There, the name and abilities of every ninja are recorded precisely. While I am not sure if daily records are kept, the actions of watched ninja, such a thing must exist for this man to arrive here and greet me without having to look left and right for my face." Shiro's thoughts make him uneasy, feeling as if all things that here is to know about him are on paper for high-ranking ninja and politicians to read at leisure. "This is likely a Queensguard with access to such information. How much does he know about me?..."

Shiro listens and responds to Kyousuke as he speaks, explaining that he has a task for Shiro to complete regarding his team of ninja, likely being taught under his supervision.

"Well, you did interrupt" is Shiro's mental answer but he would never be so rude as to say such a thing even to a closer friend. His response is reserved and polite. "No, I have time... might I ask what rank of shinobi this team is composed of? As you may know, I am a Chuunin. Should you be instructing a team of this same rank, I feel that I may well be outmatched against three opponents."

Kyousuke mentions an offer to teach Shiro more about the field of medical ninjutsu. This statement nearly seals Shiro's opinion on the matter of a spar with this Queensguard's squad.

"I would, thank you for proposing to help. Truthfully, I could use the aid." Shiro places the book in his left hand onto the seat of the chair he had been sitting in and awaits a response, placing his hands half-way into his pockets as a sign of being at ease.

(514/1,391)
(1,391/2,000 towards Medical Specialty)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:07 pm
Listening to Shiro reminded Kyousuke one of the reasons he had sought the ninja, Kyousuke was so absorbed in his own needs he had completely forgotten. “Oh, yes your recent promotion. Congratulations, you will likely be a great addition to Hoshi’s upper ranks. Especially if you are this eager to learn.” He would say looking at the many books spread around the table.

“The team is three genin who recently graduated from the academy, I have trained them on some things but not very much. I think you will be more than a match against them.” Especially if they don’t work together.  The large man would think while picking up one of the books as Shiro accepted his aid.

WC: 242

“When it comes to medical ninjutsu you must feel it, channel it through your body. It feels different than regular ninjutsu which is used to destroy.” Relaxing his body he would stay quiet for a moment and breath in deeply. “Use your chakra sensory to feel my aura, see how the energy doesn’t feel threatening?” He would then open his eyes and walk to the book shelf and begin scanning for a book on anatomy. Once found he would take it from the shelf. “This won’t really help you with learning how to use medical ninjutsu, but it will help teach when and where to use it. Its one thing to know how and another to know when, if you catch my drift.”
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 pm
The bulk of Shiro's attention is pointed towards Kyousuke's explanation of how one must manipulate their chakra in order to achieve the effect known as medical ninjutsu. His concern for having to contend with three opponents of unknown ability is quickly put to rest when he hears that the pupils are genin with little formal training from this queensguard.

Shiro takes two steps backward so as to give both himself and Kyousuke space. After doing this, Kyousuke takes his breath. Believing that this is part of his teaching, Shiro watches closely, eager to see a demonstration of medical-attuned chakra.

Kyousuke asks Shiro to note the feel of his expressed aura. Crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes, Shiro uses his chakra sensory ability to get a feel for the chakra that Kyousuke is building within himself.

"He is correct, his chakra is not like any configuration I have experienced when dealing with offensive or defensive ninjutsu." Shiro searches through his body and finds no feeling like the one he feels in Kyousuke's aura. "It's only intent is to heal and rejuvenate. This is a refreshing chakra."

After Kyousuke moves away to a book shelf, Shiro ponders further on the chakra that he had evaluated. He compares it to his own in multiple aspects, its possibilities and molding potential. In nearly all ways, his own chakra is completely different from the chakra purposed for medical use.

"I can duplicate this chakra with enough concentration. By going through all differences and righting them one at a time, my own chakra should resemble that of Kyousuke's display of medical aura." Shiro opens his eyes slowly and brings his right hand up to examine it. Using what he knows about the Basic Medical Ninjutsu technique, Shiro shrouds the right hand in the same green-blue aura as he had used before Kyousuke had introduced himself. "The only difference between this chakra in my hand and Kyousuke's chakra is the emotion within it. In the past, I have treated this healing technique as a jutsu used simply for self-healing. Because of this intention, the chakra that I manipulate to be purposed for medical use holds the same mentality of being in the midst of battle."

Over and over again in his mind, Kyousuke's chakra signature is compared to the chakra in Shiro's right hand. In time, the two signatures lose their differences. Shiro's chakra, through multiple alterations, takes on a form as close to Kyousuke's demonstration as can be achieved.

"This here is what I want. I should spread this sample through my body and have the rest of my chakra take on the same characteristics." Shiro does just as he intends to do. The green-blue aura leaves his hands, being absorbed into the skin and traveling through his arm and into the muscles across his body.

Just as this is achieved, Kyousuke returns with one book in his hand. Shiro eyes the title and takes the held out book. It is placed under his arm along with the book he had taken first. Both texts are placed down onto a table close to Shiro's right side.

"Thank you, I will definitely read through it. After all, I plan to leave no knowledge of the use of medical ninjutsu unknown." Eager to show Kyousuke the new state of his chakra, Shiro wastes no time in asking the queensguard to examine his own aura. "If you would, examine my chakra. Let me know if I have done well in duplicating your own medical aura."

"This may be my chance to show a high ranking shinobi my quick learning and latent talent. If he takes a liking to my possibilities, I may become more noted for jounin potential." Shiro tells himself, strengthening the chakra that he has multiplied within his body in preparation for Kyousuke's evaluation.

(641/2,032)
(2,000/2,000 towards Medical Specialty)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:23 pm
"No, problem." Kyousuke would say before studying his allies chakra as asked. "Your, chakra looks good. I sense no malicious intent from the energy." Shiro had the hang of the chakra that he needed to form, so it was time to move onto actual jutsu. 

Kyousuke looked around making sure they were the only two in the area. "Don't worry I'll close the wound fast enough to avoid getting blood everywhere." With that said the man's arm would become grey and a blade would form from the resulting skin. He would the cut himself quickly leaving no blood on the blade. The man would show Shiro the wound and as blood began to surface the wound would close leaving no trace of its existance. "That is the Yin Healing Wound Destruction, it was actually a bit slow so that I could show you." 

"I'd suggest we do this outside to avoid getting blood on the books." After that he would walk towards the library exit and wait for Shiro if he decided to come along.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:10 am
Shiro watches intently at Kyousuke's next demonstration while letting his chakra levels decrease. As the process of reforming his arm into a blade and injuring himself takes place, there is intrigue in Shiro's thoughts. For the rest of the exhibition, through the rapid healing that Shiro discerns to be the jutsu that Kyousuke is showing, he begins to work out the mechanics of the technique.

"The Yin Healing Wound Destruction. The technique seems miraculous to a ninja with no knowledge of the use of medical chakra in the body." Shiro thinks, following Kyousuke out of the library. He brings the two books with him, having a worker process them for borrowing. "However, I understand the basics well and have the ability to perform one medical technique. The differences between the Basic Medical Ninjutsu and what seems to be going on in Kyousuke's technique are, from what I can see, a lack of aura on the surface of the skin. The wound heals quickly, faster than the Basic Medical Ninjutsu can heal. This would imply that the chakra used is somehow more potent. What sort of configuration would allow that difference in strength?"

Shiro stops three meters away from where Kyousuke stands and tests his new ability to mold pure medically inclined chakra. As he sways it in and throughout his body, an idea sparks.

"If you would please, demonstrate that Yin Healing Would Destruction technique once more." He asks, believing that what he sees as a possible key to the jutsu's performance might be confirmed by a second examination.

(259/2,291)
(291/2,000 towards Yin Healing Would Destruction)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:51 am
"Indeed, it could save your life in dire situations." Kyousuke would comment when Shiro said it would be miraculous to those without medical knowledge. "This is a pretty advanced technique are you sure you don't want to study up, before we begin?" The man wasn't doubting the chuunin's skill he just needed to know for sure that at the very least the ninja believed in his own skills. The slightest doubt in the ninja's mind could cause the technique to fail and if he were to cut himself as Kyousuke had or harder a failed technique would force Kyousuke to have to rush Shiro to the hospital. Not something I look forward to explaining to the princess... 

Outside the wind blew strongly, moving the ninja's orange hair to the right. Which he quickly held in place with one hand. "Sure, I'll show you again." Saying that Kyousuke would continue to hold his hair as a spike erupted from his leg and pierced through his arm. The man would wince slightly and the protrusion would recede, within seconds the area was wound free. "Well that answers one of my questions I guess." 

Leaving the object within the wound... Bad idea, as it can't heal or will heal around the weapon. "You can do stuff like that with your bones right?" It was an abnormal question but Kyousuke had never met a Kaguya or even heard of one. So when he saw Shiro in the library the ninja assumed he used a similar power to his own, except Kyousuke manipulated his skin.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:35 pm
Shiro's right hand supports his left shoulder as his left hand holds his chin. He exhales slowly through his nose, paying close attention to the site of Kyousuke's injury as it heals. Using his Chakra Sensory skill, Shiro first isolates his demonstrator's chakra and continues to feel deeper into the location that possesses the healing chakra doing the most work in his body. Within Kyousuke's arm, chakra has build up to be noticeably greater than the chakra in the rest of his body. Shiro's inspection consists of quantifying the difference in chakra concentration of the arm in comparison to Shiro's own chakra spread evenly throughout his body.

"Kyousuke possesses more chakra than I do. Because of the difference in our chakra reserves, his should be more densely packed." Shiro thinks, switching focus between his demonstrator's arm and the rest of his body. "The volume of chakra that he decides to transfer to his injury while performing this technique may also differ from the amount I require. Our bodies are too different for me to methodically duplicate every one of his chakra movements. However, in the end, the two of us will be using the same technique. I will approximate the proportions and apply only those values to my own chakra. Should he relocate chakra with sixty percent potency, I too will relocate chakra with sixty percent potency. From there, I may increase or decrease some attributes until the technique is attuned to my chakra reserves and optimal to my level of chakra control."

Kysouke asks Shiro the question of his wanting to further study the medical field of chakra control. He answers with a smile, "I intend to do much more work before I can sufficiently use this technique. With what you show me though, my hope is that I can build upon it and complete the jutsu within the next few days."

A second display of Kyousuke's clan abilities has Shiro wincing within himself as his instructor does so outright. While such a skill is similar in nature to Shiro's own kekkei genkai, being the party to view it from an outside perspective puts him in the shoes of opponents who he has manipulated his bones in front of in the past.

"Is this how I look when I display my own kekkei genkai? Watching it happen to another person, while not exactly the same technique, has me feeling sympathy for squeamish ninja who have witnessed my own display of bone manipulation."

The thought is dismissed when Kyousuke begins to put the Yin Healing Wound Destruction technique into action. Chakra Sensory tells Shiro that his prediction of a proportional spread of chakra being transferred from Kysouke's center to the pierced arm. It does not spill outward to form a visible aura and remains within the body at the sight of affliction so that the cells to not require an outside concentration such as a hand in the case of the Basic Medical Ninjutsu.

"I can indeed manipulate my bones in similar ways." Shiro answers Kysouke's question before returning to his thoughts.

"A smart use of chakra." Shiro notes, recreating his medical chakra once more. It dwells within his core and reaches outward into his shoulder and down his arm. "By concentrating the chakra from the center of the body to another part of it at the time that a strike impacts it, the cells repair themselves faster because chakra does not need to travel through a medium such as air between ones palms and the body part that they wish to heal. The same principal applies to using coal as a fuel source. Should a mine be many miles from the power plant using the resource, commuting the coal to its destination requires human work, energy. The net value of power in the system when factoring in transportation is lower than the net value of power if no transportation were necessary."

Shiro's chakra moves back and forth between his core and one of his arms. It alternates between traveling down his right and left arms so that he becomes more accustomed to transferring chakra while spending a minimal amount of his energy.

"In this system, being the body, chakra does need to move from its source, usually the core, to the site of injury. However, it remains within the body and moves between linked cells. In this kind of transportation system, multiple people are used. The cells carry the chakra while contributing their own." What Shiro feels is replicated as best as possible in his own body. This being his first attempts at performing such precise control of chakra keeps him from accurately copying Kyousuke's level of mastery. "I understand. Now, I must return home and cement what I have learned into my mind and link it to my existing abilities. With this foundation, I will grow and come to successfully perform the technique."

Speaking up, Shiro allows his chakra to rest. "I cannot thank you enough for helping me with my introduction into medical ninjutsu. Where an when must I meet you to spar with your team of genin? My only request is that we schedule the event after tomorrow as the rest of this day and the next will be dedicated to brushing up on what I now know."

After Kyousuke's response, Shiro will accept his appointment and bow before turning to leave. A new knowledge has entered his mind, an enlightening and expanding new field of ninja techniques is now open to him. Truly, his gratefulness cannot be expressed in words as he walks down the road ahead of him.

(933/3,224)
(1,224/2,000 towards Yin Healing Wound Destruction)

[Exit]
[Claims: Medical Specialty, 1,224/2,000 words towards Yin Healing Wound Destruction, 32 AP]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:54 am
"You can? Cool" The queensguard would say when Shiro answered his question about his body structure. I may have found another one of my people that Den was talking about. I'll have to make sure though, otherwise studying him will have little benefit.

Shiro seemed to understand the basics of the technique with a little more knowledge behind him, he would surely master it. As he spoke up Kyousuke just dodged the thank you. He didn't need to be thanked for helping his ally, it was a part of his job. As, Shiro mentioned that he agreed to spar against his team, he would smirk. "Awesome, I'll set it up for three days from now then. I'll meet you out in the forest. I'm going to give my team a mission, your goal is to oppose them. Go, all out I want them to see what those deserving of the chuunin title should be able to handle." He would offer a handshake to the chuunin and turn and then call out once he was some distance away. "Oh, and bring a mask. I want them to think this is real. I'll be around in case things get too serious." 

With that he would body flicker off to the forest to scout out an area for the mission to take place...
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum