Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Death's Whisper
Mission Record : Missions
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 110000

Flowing Reap Striking Tide Empty Flowing Reap Striking Tide

Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:59 pm
Missions:

Dr. Yumano, the eccentric scientist with wild, unkempt hair, stroked his beard thoughtfully as he peered at his notes. "Ah, Seiruna, my dear assistant. I couldn't have asked for a more vibrant and unpredictable partner for this experiment. Together, we shall unlock the secrets of this extraordinary drug."Seiruna bounced on her toes, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "You got it, Doc! Let's make some magic happen!"Their collaboration began with Seiruna fetching various substances and equipment for Dr. Yumano. She darted around the lab with cat-like agility, her enthusiasm infectious. Her wild antics and playful banter brought a sense of joy to the otherwise serious atmosphere of the laboratory.

"Here's the flask you asked for, Doc!" Seiruna declared, presenting the glass container with a flourish. "Handle with care! Wouldn't want any explosions...unless they're the fun kind!"Dr. Yumano chuckled and gently took the flask from her. "You certainly know how to keep things interesting, Seiruna. But we must remain focused on the task at hand. This drug has the potential to revolutionize the medical field."As the hours passed, Seiruna's initial role as a helper evolved into active participation. Dr. Yumano explained the intricate process of combining the various substances and carefully measuring their proportions. Seiruna's dexterity and agility proved useful in swiftly maneuvering delicate instruments."Now, Seiruna," Dr. Yumano said, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "We've reached a crucial point. This final concoction will determine the drug's transformative properties. It's time for the grand reveal."With great care, Dr. Yumano produced a small vial containing a glowing liquid. "Behold, Seiruna, the culmination of our efforts. This is the result of countless hours of research and experimentation. Are you ready for this leap into the unknown?"

Seiruna's playful grin widened. "Ready as ever, Doc! Let's see what wonders this little vial holds."Dr. Yumano handed the vial to Seiruna, who gazed at the shimmering liquid with a mix of curiosity and excitement. She unscrewed the cap and, with a dramatic flourish, tilted her head back and drank the contents in one swift motion.For a moment, nothing happened. Then, a tingling sensation coursed through Seiruna's body. Her senses sharpened, and she felt a surge of energy pulsating within her.As Seiruna looked down at her hands, she noticed something extraordinary. Soft fur began to sprout, and her nails elongated into sharp claws. Ears twitched atop her head, and a long, graceful tail swished behind her.

Seiruna's eyes widened with delight. "Oh, Doc, look at me! I've become a cat girl! What kind of shit is this?"Dr. Yumano's eyes sparkled with a mix of awe and satisfaction. "Seiruna, my dear, we've done it! Our drug has unlocked a remarkable transformation. You are living proof of its potential."Seiruna couldn't contain her excitement as she leaped and twirled around the laboratory, her newfound feline attributes on full display. Together, Seiruna and Dr. Yumano reveled in the success of their collaboration, basking in the joy of their scientific achievement. Little did they know that this was just the beginning of a series of thrilling adventures, where Seiruna's playful nature and Dr. Yumano's genius would continue to push the boundaries of possibility.

Seiruna, her playful nature fully unleashed, bounded outside the laboratory with Dr. Yumano in tow. The open expanse of the training grounds beckoned to them, inviting Seiruna to test the limits of her newfound abilities.With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Seiruna crouched low to the ground, her feline instincts taking over. She moved with a fluid grace, her lithe body gliding effortlessly through the air."Hey, Doc, hold on tight and try not to cramp my style!" she called out, her voice laced with a playful tone. "Things are about to get wild!"Dr. Yumano watched with a mix of fascination and amusement as Seiruna began her display of taijutsu. Her movements were a captivating blend of speed, agility, and sheer unpredictability. With each strike, her cat-like reflexes allowed her to dodge incoming attacks with playful ease.

Seiruna's Atman style shone through in her unique combat forms, infusing her strikes with an undeniable wildness. She unleashed a flurry of palm strikes, kicks, and acrobatic maneuvers, all with a mischievous grin on her face.As she leaped and spun through the air, Seiruna's Atman flickered briefly, giving her an otherworldly aura. Yet, her playful nature remained intact, with occasional playful winks and teasing glances thrown in Dr. Yumano's direction."Who said training had to be serious all the time?" Seiruna chimed, her voice filled with excitement. "Let's have some fun and see what this cat girl can really do!"

Seiruna reveled in the physical test she had set for herself. She pushed her body to the limits, leaping higher and striking faster with each passing moment. Her movements became a blur, her limbs a symphony of graceful yet powerful motions.With a burst of energy, Seiruna launched herself into a series of intricate flips and spins, defying gravity with ease. Her body moved with such precision and finesse that it seemed as though she were dancing through the air.Dr. Yumano watched in awe as Seiruna unleashed a barrage of strikes, testing the strength and speed of her newly enhanced form. She delivered precise palm strikes and lightning-fast kicks, each blow carrying the force of her feline agility and the power of her infused chakra.

The ground beneath them trembled as Seiruna's strikes connected with unyielding force. Dust and debris were sent flying, a testament to the sheer power behind her attacks. Yet, she maintained a playful demeanor, a constant grin adorning her face as if she were engaged in a thrilling game rather than a rigorous test.As she continued her training, Seiruna's movements became more fluid and controlled. She focused on refining her techniques, honing her strikes to maximize their effectiveness. With each repetition, she gained a deeper understanding of her own physical capabilities and the potential held within her Atman-infused form."Watch closely, Doc!" Seiruna called out, her voice brimming with excitement. "I'm just getting started!"

Her body seemed to blur as she executed a rapid succession of strikes, her hands and feet moving with the precision of a seasoned martial artist. The air crackled with the energy she emanated, creating a palpable aura of strength and power.With a final flourish, Seiruna landed gracefully on the ground, a triumphant smile gracing her lips. Beads of sweat adorned her brow, a testament to the intensity of her training. She turned to Dr. Yumano, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of exhilaration and satisfaction."So, Doc, what do you think?" she asked, her voice filled with playful curiosity. "Am I on my way to becoming the ultimate wild cat warrior or what?"

As Seiruna reveled in her newfound power, a sudden wave of pain surged through her body, causing her to wince and stumble. The once playful expression on her face twisted into a grimace of discomfort. She clutched her head, feeling an intense throbbing sensation that seemed to radiate from within.Dr. Yumano's eyes widened with concern as he rushed to Seiruna's side. "Seiruna, are you alright?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.
Seiruna's eyes flickered with a mix of pain and frustration. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, her wild nature giving way to a darker, more volatile side. In a moment of instinctual reaction, she reached out and grabbed the doctor by the neck, her grip tightening with an almost alarming strength."Fix this, Doc," she growled through gritted teeth, her voice laced with a dangerous intensity. "Hurry up and find a solution, or I swear I'll make you die painfully."

Dr. Yumano's eyes widened in fear as he struggled to catch his breath. He could sense the raw power coursing through Seiruna's veins, a power that had become tinged with a menacing aura. He knew he had to act quickly to diffuse the situation and address the unexpected side effects.
"I... I'll do my best, Seiruna," he managed to utter, his voice strained. "Just... just let me go, and I'll try to find a way to alleviate your pain."Seiruna released her grip on the doctor's neck, her eyes narrowing as she watched him closely. Her entire being was consumed by a mix of frustration, pain, and a hint of desperation. She desperately wanted to regain control, to return to the carefree and playful spirit she once embodied.

As Dr. Yumano hurriedly went to work, frantically searching for a solution, Seiruna paced back and forth, her mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. She hated feeling vulnerable, restrained by the pain that surged through her body. Her wild nature rebelled against this weakness, and her impulsive side threatened to take control."Come on, Doc," she muttered under her breath, her voice laced with impatience. "Hurry up and fix this. I can't stand being trapped like this any longer."Though Seiruna's words held a threat, a flicker of vulnerability could be glimpsed in her eyes. Deep down, she longed for the return of her playful and carefree self, hoping that Dr. Yumano could find a way to alleviate her suffering and restore the balance she so desperately sought.

Dr. Yumano frantically began mixing various concoctions, searching for a solution to reverse the unexpected effects of the drug. Seiruna watched with a mix of anticipation and trepidation as he worked, her eyes narrowing in scrutiny. Each potion he presented held the promise of a return to her normal self, yet one by one, they failed to produce the desired result.With each failed attempt, Seiruna's appearance underwent subtle, unusual changes. Her once vibrant hair took on an ethereal hue, shimmering with an otherworldly glow. Her eyes, once a brilliant shade, flickered with an iridescent light, hinting at a newfound intensity within her.As Dr. Yumano presented another concoction, a glimmer of hope danced in Seiruna's eyes. But as she consumed the potion, her heart sank as the changes intensified. Her ears elongated slightly, taking on a distinct feline shape, and a delicate set of whiskers sprouted from her cheeks. Seiruna's playful nature found a new outlet as her movements became more cat-like, her grace and agility heightened.

The doctor's brow furrowed with concern as he witnessed the unintended consequences of his attempts. He knew that he was only exacerbating the situation, inadvertently altering Seiruna's appearance with each failed solution. Yet, he couldn't help but be intrigued by the uniqueness of the changes. He had never witnessed such a bizarre transformation before.Seiruna, on the other hand, struggled to come to terms with her altered appearance. While a part of her relished the newfound agility and feline charm, she yearned for her old self, the Seiruna who was wild and untamed but wholly human. The changes felt like a cruel twist of fate, mocking her desires for control and normalcy.

"Damn it, Doc," Seiruna muttered through clenched teeth, her frustration evident. "This isn't what I wanted. I don't want to be some kind of hybrid creature. I just want to be me, unaltered and free."Dr. Yumano sighed heavily, his eyes filled with regret and determination. "Seiruna, I understand your frustration. But I won't give up. We will find a way to reverse this, to bring you back to your original form. I promise."Seiruna nodded, her gaze flickering with a mix of gratitude and impatience. She knew she had to trust in the doctor's expertise, even as doubts and fears gnawed at her. The journey to reclaim her identity and restore her wild, untamed self had taken an unexpected turn, but Seiruna was determined to persevere, to find a solution that would once again set her free.

After countless trials and relentless experimentation, Dr. Yumano finally developed a concoction that showed promising results in reversing the effects of the drug. With cautious optimism, Seiruna consumed the antidote, her heart pounding with anticipation. Gradually, she felt the changes within her body recede, the feline features fading away, and her appearance slowly returning to its original form. Relief washed over her as she looked at herself in the mirror, a sense of familiarity and satisfaction settling within her.As a token of gratitude for her participation in the arduous process, Dr. Yumano handed Seiruna a small vial containing a generous payment for her involvement. Seiruna held the vial in her hand, her eyes shimmering with a mix of satisfaction and a newfound understanding. While the journey had been filled with unexpected twists and challenges, it had also granted her valuable insights into her own resilience and the extent of her capabilities. With the payment in hand, Seiruna took a deep breath, ready to embark on her next adventure, knowing that she could face any obstacle that came her way with her wild, playful spirit intact.

WC:2,108
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Chunin
Chunin

Flowing Reap Striking Tide Empty Re: Flowing Reap Striking Tide

Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:55 am
Seiruna sat quietly on the side of the slums, her naginata carefully concealed beneath a tattered cloth. The dirt-covered blade was hidden from sight, appearing to be nothing more than a makeshift walking stick. She knew the importance of keeping her weapon hidden, especially in this dangerous town. The recent string of disappearances had caught her attention, and she was determined to uncover the truth. As darkness fell, a group of shadowy figures emerged from the dimly lit alleys, their eyes searching the area for potential targets. Their gazes locked onto Seiruna, a glint of greed shining in their eyes as they noticed the cloth-wrapped object by her side. "Hey, what do we have here?" one of them jeered, pointing at the covered naginata. "A helpless girl with a fancy stick. Looks valuable, don't you think?"

Seiruna kept her composure, a playful smirk dancing on her lips. She knew the importance of subtlety in this situation. "Oh, this?" she replied innocently, gesturing towards the cloth. "It's just a memento from my travels. Nothing special, really." Her voice carried a hint of mischief, as if teasing the goons who were underestimating her. Deep down, she was prepared to defend herself if necessary, but she hoped to gather information first before resorting to violence. "You geting smart with me dumbass?" The man would snatch her collar as pull her up as Seiruna simply smiled and tilted her head to the side. Her eyes were wide open as she stared into his eyes. "Hey man what the fuck is wron-." Seiruna hands flashed as she jammed her finger into the man's eyes crushing it and pressing into his skull. The squelch sounds caught everyone off guard followed by horrendous screaming.

Freedom as she dropped clenching her hands to prepare a palm strike. Chakra flushed wildly into her hands as she dropped low to the ground. A slicing step forward at an angle to drive her plan into the knee of the bandit. A beautiful crushing crack came as she shattered his knee cap. Following the momentum a second strike to the second man. Seiruna blasted him square in the chest with a demonic grin. The force knocked him back not before she fell forward and grabbed his hands. Jerking back they help each other as she spun him around. Reversing their position with the man's back towards the large wall of the building. Letting go of his arms she charged and smashed his head against the wall. She didn't stop there she did so over and over and over until the back of his head was a blood mess. "Oopsie my bad." She giggled some fresh blood leaking from her hand's.

Grabbing her naginata the screaming sounds of her brutality was music to her ears. As long as she messed up criminals she could commit whatever atrocity she wanted. "Oh my my I love when my victims sing." She slowly stabbed the man in his chest and wiggling the blade like a worm. "AHHH STOP PLEASE!!!" He cried as Seiruna tortured him. Every moment was like swimming in ecstasy. "Tell me about this fighting ring. I know you idiots are kidnapping people and making them fight. Tell me everything."

As Seiruna ventured outside the town, she relished in the freedom of the wild, untamed forest. The sounds of nature, the rustling leaves, and the distant calls of animals provided a symphony of chaos that resonated with her untamed spirit. With her naginata concealed beneath a layer of dirt, she moved stealthily, ready to embrace the excitement that awaited her.After a long and solitary journey, Seiruna stumbled upon a guarded cave entrance. She observed the comings and goings of the bandits, their nefarious intentions clear as they carried prisoners through a hidden back entrance. Her curiosity piqued, she slipped away into the shadows, determined to uncover the secrets lurking within.

Carefully navigating the dense underbrush, Seiruna followed the faint sounds of muffled voices and the occasional glimpse of flickering torchlight. Her senses heightened, she made her way closer to the back entrance, where she witnessed the unsettling sight of people being smuggled inside. Anger flickered in her eyes, but she knew that a strategic approach was necessary.Remaining hidden, Seiruna observed the patterns and routines of the guards, taking note of their vulnerabilities and strengths. With a mixture of calculated moves and wild instincts, she skillfully evaded their watchful eyes, slipping through the back entrance undetected. The underground realm unfolded before her, a maze of corridors and clandestine activities.

In the dimly lit corridors, Seiruna moved with a blend of agility and predatory grace. She carefully assessed each situation, distinguishing between those who deserved punishment and those who were mere pawns in a wicked game. Her actions were driven by a unique sense of twisted justice, as she unleashed her unpredictable brand of retribution upon those who deserved it.As Seiruna ventured further into the depths of the underground fighting ring, she remained alert, her senses attuned to the desperate cries of the captives. The air was thick with tension, but she reveled in the adrenaline that coursed through her veins. With each step, she grew closer to liberating the innocent and delivering her own savage form of justice upon those who had abused their power.Seiruna was a force of chaos, an embodiment of unyielding wildness. She neither sought nor pretended to be a paragon of virtue. Instead, she reveled in the exhilaration of the hunt, the thrill of the unknown. Her sense of justice was fluid and merciless, directed solely at those who had crossed the boundaries of decency.And so, as Seiruna ventured deeper into the bowels of the underground fighting ring, her intentions remained clear—to disrupt the operations, to rescue the captives, and to indulge her own insatiable appetite for excitement. The stage was set for a thrilling confrontation, where the line between predator and prey would blur, and where her unique brand of judgment would be unleashed upon those who deserved it.

As Seiruna cautiously made her way through the dimly lit corridors of the underground fighting ring, her acute senses picked up the faint moans and gasps of the captives. The sight that greeted her as she entered the cramped room was disheartening. The prisoners, battered and broken, lay unconscious or in pitiful conditions, unable to communicate their plight. The fire of righteous anger burned within Seiruna's wild eyes, her heart filled with an unyielding determination to free them from their torment.Gripping her naginata tightly, Seiruna moved swiftly, her steps guided by a blend of primal instinct and calculated precision. The close quarters limited her usual twirling and flourishing movements, but in their place emerged a dance of ruthless efficiency. With each thrust and short, swift slash, she dispatched the bandits with a deadly grace, her blade finding its mark with unerring accuracy.

The air was filled with the sound of metal meeting flesh, the clash of steel against steel, and the anguished cries of those who had once held power. Seiruna moved with a ferocity unmatched, her movements fluid and relentless. The confined space worked to her advantage, forcing her to rely on close-quarters combat and lightning-fast strikes.Her naginata became an extension of herself, a lethal instrument of justice. With each swing, she carved a path through the bandits, her strikes precise and devastating. The chaos of battle surrounded her, but within the storm, Seiruna remained focused, her mind clear and her determination unwavering.The dance of violence continued, a symphony of pain and retribution. Seiruna's relentless assault drove fear into the hearts of her enemies. Bandits fell beneath the weight of her relentless onslaught, their cries fading into the backdrop of her own inner chaos. Time seemed to blur as she fought, lost in the intoxicating fervor of battle.

When the last bandit crumpled to the ground, defeated and broken, Seiruna stood amidst the carnage, her body heaving with exertion. The room was bathed in a somber silence, broken only by the ragged breaths of the rescued captives. With a weary but satisfied smile, Seiruna approached them, her heart now set on bringing them to safety.Her role as a chaotic force of nature had been fulfilled, and amidst the bloodshed and chaos, Seiruna had emerged victorious. The captives, once trapped and silenced, were now free to find solace and healing. With her naginata still in hand, a testament to her prowess and determination, Seiruna stood as a guardian, ready to ensure that justice prevailed in this twisted realm.And so, Seiruna led the survivors out of the underground fighting ring, her wild spirit undeterred, her resolve unbroken. The battle had been won, but she knew that her journey was far from over. There would be more challenges to face, more innocent lives to protect, and more chaotic adventures to embark upon. But for now, she would revel in the knowledge that her actions had brought relief to those who had suffered, even if only for a moment in time.

Heavy thuds resounded out in the open air. Seiruna halted in her tracks as he her eyes peered out into the darkness. From the shadows a massive demon appeared. No, it was a man brushing past the foliage. "So you think you can run off with my fucking merchandise huh girly?It's little rats like you always trying to mess with a man's money. Have you no shame?" A gravely voice spoke. It sounded like rocks grinding against each other and a bucket of spit."Oh well, these things kind of happen you know. Anyway let's dance lard ass." Seiruna screamed with pure chaos in her voice. She was out for blood.As Seiruna lunged forward with a swift strike, the bandit leader countered with a powerful swing of his greatsword. The clash of metal echoed through the forest, sending shockwaves of energy reverberating through the air. Seiruna's eyes gleamed with a mix of determination and wild excitement, her mind fully immersed in the exhilarating dance of combat.

With lightning-fast reflexes, Seiruna evaded the bandit leader's strike by gracefully sidestepping, narrowly avoiding the immense blade that soared past her. She seized the opening, using her agility to deliver a rapid series of slashes and jabs at her opponent. Her strikes were precise and relentless, aiming for vulnerable spots on his body.The bandit leader, though formidable in strength and stature, found himself caught off guard by Seiruna's unorthodox style. Her movements were erratic yet calculated, each strike delivered with a mixture of precision and wild abandon. The clash between them intensified, the forest becoming a stage for their ferocious battle.Seiruna's playful nature shone through as she taunted the bandit leader, her voice filled with a mischievous delight. "Is that all you've got? Come on, show me what you've got!" Her words danced on the edge of madness, further fueling her adrenaline-fueled rampage.

The bandit leader, fueled by frustration and wounded pride, unleashed a series of devastating blows, his strikes aimed at overpowering Seiruna with sheer force. But she was swift and agile, her lithe form effortlessly evading the onslaught. With every evasion, she retaliated, delivering lightning-quick strikes that left trails of crimson in their wake.As the battle waged on, their movements became a blur, a whirlwind of steel and fury. The clash of their weapons echoed through the forest, drowning out all other sounds. Seiruna's nimble footwork allowed her to evade the bandit leader's strikes with grace and finesse, while her swift counterattacks sent ripples of pain through his body.

The fight reached its crescendo as Seiruna, with a burst of wild energy, unleashed a flurry of strikes, each one faster and more ferocious than the last. The bandit leader, overwhelmed by the relentless assault, struggled to defend himself. Sweat poured down his face, mingling with the dirt and grime of battle.In a final desperate attempt, the bandit leader summoned his last reserves of strength, gathering all his might for one mighty swing. The greatsword arced through the air with an unstoppable force, aiming to crush Seiruna beneath its weight. But she was prepared.

With a quick sidestep, Seiruna gracefully evaded the full force of the blow, allowing the momentum of the swing to carry the bandit leader off balance. In that split second, she seized the opportunity, delivering a swift strike to his exposed flank. The impact reverberated through his body, causing him to stagger and stumble. Breathing heavily, Seiruna regarded her opponent with a mix of exhilaration and a feral hunger for more. The battle was far from over, and the forest bore witness to their clash of wills. The stage was set for the next act in this tumultuous dance, as Seiruna and the bandit leader continued their fierce and chaotic confrontation, each determined to emerge victorious.

Seiruna, sensing an opportunity, quickly jumps back, making swift hand seals to activate her weapon manipulation jutsu. The Naginata, infused with her chakra, becomes an extension of her will, granting her precise control over its movements within a three-meter radius. With her newfound advantage, Seiruna unleashes a flurry of calculated strikes, countering each of the boss's attacks with incredible speed and precision.As the fight intensifies, Seiruna's movements become a dazzling display of skill and agility. She dances around the boss, utilizing her superior speed to evade his heavy swings while launching lightning-fast slashes and thrusts. The Naginata, guided by her telekinetic control, strikes with lethal accuracy, finding openings in the boss's defenses and inflicting deep wounds.

With each clash of their weapons, Seiruna's determination grows stronger. She anticipates the boss's moves, exploiting his weaknesses with ruthless efficiency. Finally, seizing the perfect moment, Seiruna creates a brief opening, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. She propels herself into the air, her silhouette momentarily framed by the full moon, her Naginata gleaming in the moonlight.In that suspended moment, time seems to slow down as Seiruna channels her remaining strength and focuses all her energy into one decisive strike. The air crackles with anticipation as she descends from above, her Naginata gleaming with an ethereal glow. With a mighty swing, she unleashes her most devastating attack, aiming to end the fight and claim victory.

As Seiruna descends through the air, time seems to stretch, allowing her to fully embrace the moment. Her body becomes a whirlwind of grace and chaos, a manifestation of her erratic and wild nature. With each rotation, she moves with a fluidity that belies her intense power, spinning through the air like a cyclone of fury. Amidst the chaos of her movements, there is a sense of purpose and control. Her spins and flips are not random, but carefully calculated, allowing her to maintain a sense of balance even in the midst of her wild acrobatics. Her body twists and contorts, each movement was precise and deliberate, as if she is conducting a symphony of destruction.As she spins gracefully through the air, a fierce determination blazes in her eyes. Every motion is infused with her raw energy, reflecting her unyielding spirit. In this moment, Seiruna is a force of nature, embodying the untamed power that resides within her."Falling Swallow." The words slipped out of her mouth like a careless whisper gone to the wind.

The force of her multiple rotations allowed her to cleave through the massive man's body in an instant. She landed in a low squat position as a large grin grew on her face. Flicking away what blood was on her blade she walked away with a yawn. Resting her trusty weapon over he shoulder for comfort. "Bigger they are the harder they as always." The tall man finally fell over after the great strike. A pulse and spray of blood flew from his body before a large thump hit the earth.  "Oi you chumps are all free now however we gotta head back to town now. If you can't walk and die on the way that's not on me." She said turning towards the direction of the town and leading the group back home.

Seiruna led the group of captives through the dense forest, her steps purposeful and sure. Her gaze flickered between the captives, ensuring they kept up with her brisk pace. She paid little mind to their struggles or complaints, her focus solely on getting them to safety. "Hurry up, we don't have all day. I will leave you to die though most of you will anyway," she called out to the stragglers, a playful smirk on her face. The captives followed behind her, their eyes filled with a mixture of fear and gratitude. They could only imagine the stories of Seiruna's reputation, a wild and unpredictable warrior with a penchant for chaos. Despite her unconventional methods, they felt a glimmer of hope as they saw her determination to free them from their captors.

As they moved deeper into the forest, Seiruna's senses remained heightened, alert to any potential threats. She navigated the terrain effortlessly, her years of training and her natural instincts guiding her through the winding paths. She relied on her knowledge of the land, evading dangerous areas and choosing the safest routes. Throughout the journey, Seiruna's interactions with the captives were minimal. She made it clear from the start that their survival was their own responsibility. Yet, beneath her tough exterior, a sense of protectiveness lingered. She couldn't ignore the vulnerability in their eyes, the silent plea for safety. She pushed them forward, urging them to find strength within themselves.

Finally, the group emerged from the forest, reaching the outskirts of the town. Seiruna's gaze swept over the familiar surroundings, her attention drawn to the figure standing before them – the leader of the town. She approached confidently, her presence commanding attention."I've brought them back, as promised," Seiruna stated, her voice laced with a hint of amusement. "They owe their freedom to me."The leader, a mix of relief and gratitude etched on their face, nodded in acknowledgment. "You've done a great service, Seiruna. Your efforts will not be forgotten. Here is your payment, as agreed upon."Seiruna accepted the payment, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint. She had fulfilled her part of the deal, but her wild spirit yearned for the next adventure, the next thrill that awaited her. With a nod of farewell, she turned away, leaving the captives to rebuild their lives and her own path to forge ahead.

[Exit]

WC: 3,053 TWC:5,161
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Chunin
Chunin

Flowing Reap Striking Tide Empty Re: Flowing Reap Striking Tide

Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:51 pm
TWC:5,161
CLAIMING REWARDS ( STATS:  Vigor:20 Speed: 8 Strength:23)   (RYO: 10.00)  (AP : 50)

(Breaking Throw WC:1,500)
(Metal Crusher WC: 1,750 )
(  Furious Design   WC:1,500  )
(  Storage DisplacementWC:500 )

(Flowing Arts WC: 14/2000)

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens