Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Motherly Love Empty Motherly Love

Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:00 pm
Haru's eyes snapped open as he heard quiet footsteps outside his door and instinctively grabbed Mistsinger before his nose and ears revealed the person approaching his door to be his mother. Haru realized it was earlier about an hour before he would usually wake up for training and definitely too early for his mother to have woken up. he jumped out of bed and dressed swiftly and whilst wrapping the wires and bandages around his arms and legs his door opened gently and his mother appeared. In the shinobi gear of a hidden mist nin, headband and all. Haru did a double take and even closed his eyes and punched himself in the side in case he was still dreaming. the slight pain and small coughing fit proved he was not. "Oh you are already awake. Good. Get ready quickly and meet me in the living room for breakfast." Tsubaki left the room as quickly as she had entered and haru could hear her heading into the kitchen and putting food onto plates. haru stood stock still for a few more moments before continuing to get ready and heading down stairs whilst pulling his overly large coat over his shoulders.

The food was set at the table and Tsubaki had already started eating when haru entered and in the light he was even more shocked to see his mother dressed in her old ninja uniform. Haru knew that she had been a ninja of the hidden mist but strangely had never considered the fact that she had still kept everything after her retirement from active duty and haru felt a little ashamed when he realized he had never truly thought of his mother as a ninja before. "Mum whats happened? why are you dressed like that? and why are we up this early?" haru spoke quickly without giving his mother a chance to reply but she smiled at him and replied when he stopped attacking her with questions. "First of all young man, i am dressed like this because i am still a ninja of this village and secondly i have decided to help you with your training. I cannot help you with your particular abilities like Grigora could but i can still teach you some techniques that will help you stand a better chance of surviving."   tsubaki's facial expression turned sad  and she quickly wiped her face with the back of her hand before showing Haru her 'motherly smile' which always meant she was worried about something but trying to reassure him. "Anyway. Eat up quickly and we will talk more on the way to your little training tree". "how do you know about.... " Haru sighed and finished his food quickly though he was thinking about how she could possibly know about it, he was always careful to stay hidden when he went there and she was always home when he returned.

The two of them set off quietly across the rooftops and into the woods and once more Haru was surprised by how fast and quiet she could move, of course it wasnt as quick or silent has his father but her longer legs still made her  much faster than he was. As they drew closer to the training ground they began to talk and Tsubaki informed her son that the next blood games were due to take place within a weeks time and that he had been chosen and would have to fight against another Genin that he was not too familiar with. Haru felt a rush of excitement that slowly turned into the stark realization that he may not be ready yet. Tsubaki's purpose became clear and she was obviously worried about her son and neither of them were under any illusion about how deadly the games could be. They stopped in the clearing and faced each other.

"First of all we are going to work on helping you complete that capturing technique you told me about, sealing of the opponents movement can end the fight before it really begins. The best way to practice capturing a person." Tsubaki made the Tiger Seal and two water clones formed from the mist. "Is to actually capture someone. " The clones darted in opposite directions and Haru leapt onto a high branch and cast the weight end lightly at the clone and was surprised when the clone deflected it with a kunai. Haru leaped out of the tree and landed before dropping into a roll and spinning the chain around his head to try and capture one of the clones. The chain wrapped around the clone before Haru slammed it to the ground where it shattered into water. Haru turned as he heard the second clone approaching from behind and whipped the chain around to capture the other clone. As the second clone dispersed into water Haru smiled, until he felt the kunai bite into the front of his neck causing a thin trickle of blood. "You shouldn't have used it on the clones Haru. You are panting and sweating after only two uses. What happens if you miss? Start running up and down that tree until you feel your legs getting tired and your chakra gets low."

The sun had begun to rise and burn of some of the mist when Haru woke up. He had ran for about an hour up and down the tree before attempting to capture Tsubaki and once again failed. After the second attempt she had him run circuits of the clearing through the tree branches before sparring again. The third time Haru caught Tsubaki with the technique but wasn't able to hold her long enough to land a killing strike and the effort made him pass out. Before haru opened his eyes he could smell the leaves, grass and his mother and as he opened his eyes and moved he realized he had been placed on her lap as they both leaned against the tree. Her smile was comforting and peaceful as she pushed him off and released a kick towards his body that he barely blocked with his arm."Enough rest. Lets get back to training." Haru was determined to succeed and decided to be preemptive and attack first. As Tsubaki formed the tiger seal the weight and chain had already began to extend towards her and Haru dashed forwards with the kama held ready to strike. Just as the chain wrapped around her she dispersed into water. Haru pulled back the chain and whipped it into the tree and was pleased as he watched it wrap around his mothers legs stopping her movement. Unfortunately it didn't catch her arms and suddenly a great burst of water knocked Haru backwards a few meters. Haru jumped to his feet but knew that Tsubaki could have easily killed or disabled him if she wanted to. Haru struck the ground in frustration and wiped his muddy hand across the legs before getting back up and gathering his weapon chain back into its sheath. "Thought i had you that time." Tsubaki jumped down and ruffled his hair a little."You nearly caught me so dont feel too bad, learning techniques takes time and we have a few more days before the bloodgames begins so we should be fine. lets head back, I need to get to work and you need a bath."

Haru Grinned  a little and followed his mother home, despite feeling frustrated he knew that he would learn much faster with a living target and the week had only just begun.

End of Part 1

[1275 WC]
[Claiming 6 Stats]
[Claiming Manipulated Tools: Meteor Binding 2175/3000 (1275)]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Motherly Love Empty Re: Motherly Love

Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Approved <3
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:18 pm
Haru had left Tsubaki as they arrived at town and decided ot check on the bridge she had recently helped repair. The majority of the day was uneventful, as expected the bridges were still in good repair and it seemed that the villagers had completed the smaller, easier to reach repairs. Haru sat on the tree stump he had cut down the week before and watched the villagers go about there day for a little while before heading home. Haru checked the cellar and realized they were running a little low on food so decided to go hunting. haru headed into the forest and silently moved from the tree tops searching for tracks and rabbit runs through the wet grass. Haru  killed two rabbits with kunai on the outskirts of the forest and left them to bleed on the high branches of a tree as he continued deeper in. After an hour of hunting he found several boar tracks and decided that there were enough around to hunt one without damaging the population.

It took Haru another hour to catch up with the tracks and find the lone boar grazing, Haru crept down from the tree and swung the weight at the boars leg as a sickly crunch resounded and the boar began squealing in pain and turned to face him. the boars sharp tusks were jagged and the creature awkwardly charged Haru at a three legged sprint. Haru waited for the last moment before jumping into the air and using the chain to wrap around the boar attempting to use the momentum of the jumps to slow the beast down. the boar skidded to a halt leaving a large trail of mud and disturbed grass before it began thrashing and struggling against the chain. Haru tried to hold on but the boar escaped the chains and darted for the cover of a thicket whilst Haru tried to capture it with his chain as he had practiced with his mother earlier that same day. The chain missed its target twice as haru gave chase form the tree tops using the height advantage to keep track of the fleeing prey. on the third attempt he managed to snare his prey once more and immediately channeled his chakra and used the Wind Release: Chakra blade to make the chain stronger and cut into the thick flesh of the boar to weaken and tire it out. Small sprays of blood erupted form the lattice of cuts over the beasts flesh and its squealing intensified but its strength began to wane again chakra infused chain. Haru leaped forward and carefully struck a killing blow on the back of its neck with the chakra infused kama and very nearly decapitating it in the process.

Haru sat on the ground panting lightly from the effort of matching strength with the boar but he soon sprang on to his feet and retrieved his weapon before he went about the business of making a small sled from sticks and wire to help drag his prize a few miles back to his secret training area. the moisture form the mist mingled with his sweat and helped to cool him as he steadily but slowly dragged the boar to his hideout. Judging by the circular patch of lighter mist it must have been early evening when he began the arduous task of hoisting his catch up into the tree before gutting and carving it up. Usually he would have to bring the carving knives specifically and finish the job the next day but with his chakra blades he found he could simply use his fingers and kunai with the same effect. It had started to get a little darker when he heard footsteps on the grass 30 meters away form the tree. Haru released the chakra blade and froze with his hand clutching his kama. the footsteps came closer and closer until they were at the base of the tree and Haru assumed a fighting stance.

"I know you are up there Haru, stop playing with that boar and get down here. if you have time to hunt you have time to train." Not for the first time Haru wondered how Tsubaki always knew what he was doing, he considered that maybe she used a clone but then she wouldnt be able to keep that up whilst working all day, could she? "One second mum" Haru placed the carcass and wiped his hands and kunai on some of the wet foliage before heading out of his refuge and dropping lightly beside her. "How did you find me? i haven't ever shown you this place and you are usually asleep when i leave." haru was genuinely puzzled and realized that thinking back, his food had always been the perfectly prepared when he got home not matter how early or late. Haru was annoyed that he had never made the connection and assumed that he just knew when to leave. Tsubaki simply smiled innocently giving nothing away. "Every mother knows what their kids get up to, its just something we can do. I see you have decided to stock up the cellar again, just make sure you dont drag blood through the house like last time okay. Well lets get back to training shall we?

Tsubaki made a single clone whilst running towards Haru and used it as a kickstand to propel herself up into the air before releasing a torrent of water at her son. Haru dodged it easily enough but was surprised when the waters impact shattered the outer layer of bark and he realized that the attack would have seriously injured him. Tsubaki saw Haru's surprise and called to him in a stern voice. "The other Genin won't go easy on you and the best way to train is with your life on the line." Tsubaki was of course still holding back as she didn't want to accidentally kill her son but decided there was no time to be gentle in her training methods.The Genin Sprinted to the left as several furrows of dirt were scoured into the ground from the jets of water issuing from Tsubaki's mouth. He threw a shuriken blindly at the water clone to give himself  enough time to use Manipulated Tools: Meteor Binding and quickly cast the chain at Tsubaki at dangerous speed whilst continuing to run and pulling on the chain to constrict it around her before Haru dashed to where she landed and brought the Kunai to her exposed throat. "Looks like you have got the hang of it now, with a bit more practice and battle experience you should be able to catch your opponents off guard. from now until the Blood Games im going to teach you a few techniques that could help save you so pay attention." Tsubaki had always doted and spoiled Haru in his own way in stark contrast to the harsh training and treatment he received from his father and Haru was surprised to see how much his mother and father were alike when training. The memories were bittersweet and he cleared his mind to begin the next part of his special training session.

Tsubaki had a slightly apprehensive attitude but shook off whatever worries she had and proceeded to explain what they would be training next. Tsubaki inspected Haru's arms and legs with her hands and seemed to be making some calculations in her head. "Not bad but you need to condition your arms and legs a little to make the most of the next technique; the taijutsu block. the technique seems simple enough but it takes skill and strength to be able to use it effectively in combat however you need to condition your muscles a little and get used to taking more hits.""I think i know how to block with my arms and legs mum." "There is a great diffeence between throwing you arm to take the full strength and blocking to minimize damage and gain an advantageous position. I'm not exactly an expert at taijutsu but i know enough to teach you this. First things first, strike your forearms a hundred times against the tree trunk, not too hard just enough to hurt a little. You will start by doing this at least five times day on your arms and legs. this will toughen up you muscles and also get you used to measuring the amount of impact force your arms and legs are receiving ." Haru began the exercise vigorously and believed it to be easy until the 20th strike where suddenly even the softest taps sent shooting pains up is arms and legs that made him grit his teeth to prevent gasping aloud. After he had completed his sets he propped himself against the tree for support and expected to start heading home before his mother spoke again.

"Now that you have completed those sets we will move onto something else. This time we are going to learn something fairly basic but extremely important, especially for you. "Remember when you told me about the training with the Hyugga boy? you said he discovered you have a weakness against genjutsu like most weapon and taijutsu technicians do. Well we are going to change that. Haru protested against the idea strongly as he felt that his senses alone were strong enough to prevent being completely trapped by a genjutsu." "Isn't there anything more important i should be learning? i told you i figured out it was a genjutsu right way and broke out of it without any real trouble!" Tsubaki took a step forward and struck him hard across the face and haru recoiled slightly though more from shock than the pain from the blow. "The genjutsu you described was one of the lowest strength, a true genjutsu user could easily fool even your senses if you arnt cautious and a little pain will not suffice to break it. Though hurting yourself can release you from minor genjutsu its wastes times and gives the opponent a greater advantage over you. now we are going to do this properly whether you like it or not!" haru was rarely chastised by his mother and it stung his strange sense of pride more than he thought it would. he shook his head a little a she felt a tear begin to form and bowed his head taking a calming breath. "Sorry mother. Please continue." Tsubaki breathed out an exasperated sigh before continuing. [color=#ff33ff"you have your jutsu encyclopedia? good. read up on the genjutsu release technique and tell me when you are ready to give it a try."[/color]

Haru studied the book for a while and inwardly groaned and began studying in the rapidly fading light before he decided he was ready to try. "Okay i think im ready to give it a go. mum?" Haru looked around but could not see his mother. he looked over his shoulder before turning his head back and seeing a completely different landscape in front of him. Instead of the ever present mist and forest cover Haru seemed to be standing on a  baron desert of salt like a dried up sea. He concentrate his senses but could only hear wind and dust and could only smell salt and dirt. haru took a calming breath once more and focused on accelerating his chakra around his body. He closed his eyes and concentrated until his forehead furrowed and he felt like something had happened. When he opened his eyes he was back in the forest but he could see his father sitting in a tree across the clearing. haru was struck wordless at the sight and began to reach out to the figure before realizing it was still part of the illusion and his clenched fist fell back to his side before he made the tiger seal once more. haru allowed some of his anger to fuel him and concentrate harder willing his chakra to move. He pictured himself as a weapon and used the same principals of the chakra infusion technique to push and pull chakra around his internal pathways before accelerating them faster and faster whislt he opened his eyes and noticed small flaws, patches of grass that were identical and branches in a different position than they should have been. haru felt his chakra pulse and he fell to the floor with the effort as the world seemed to shatter in to pieces and his mother was once again standing in front of him in the clearing.  Haru spoke quickly between gasping breaths. "Was that me or you? Did i do it right?" Tsubaki smiled. "you did well, but if i had resisted you then it wouldn't have broken. the important thing is to remember that feeling just before the technique ended, that is what you need to be able to replicate at a moments notice." Tusbaki looked up at the darkening sky before flashing a hidden concerned look at her son. "Lets head home and get some rest its been a busy day and we still have a few more days at least."

Haru nodded his head, too tired to speak even forgetting to finish carving the boar. He began the long run home keeping speed with Tsubaki and staring at her back that in a single day had seemed to change so much in appearance. Haru stripped off his filthy clothes and threw them in the wash basket before jumping into the bath Tsubaki had run whilst he had stripped off and retrieved some clean clothes from his room. the water was relaxing and he nearly fell asleep before his mother called him out for food before heading in to reuse the water herself. haru wolfed down the meal gratefully but he also felt a pang of guilt. he had never understood how much he took his mother for granted and it disturbed him to think how hard it must have been raising him and maintaining the house after his father had been declared a missing Nin. Haru decided that once he was a Chunin he could take more difficult and well paid jobs and help lift the burden a little from his mother. After his mother returned he lay his head on her lap as she sang to him and lost himself in the comfort and safety of her scent and presence and  drifted into a deep and peaceful sleep.

[2427 WC]
[Claiming: Manipulated Tools: Meteor Binding 3000/3000 (825)]
[Claiming:Genjutsu Release Mastery 1000/1000 (500 for technique +500 for mastery{no seal required})]
[Claiming:Taijutsu Style: Block 602/2000 (602)]
[Claiming 12 Stats]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:05 pm
Approved, Haru

[Rewards]

Meteor Bindings
Genjutsu Release(mastered)
602 words towards Taijutsu Style: Block
+12 Stat Points
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen

Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:03 pm
Haru woke up on a futon in the living room where it seemed he had passed out the previous night once had cleaned and eaten. despite the dull aches and pains he felt well rested and inspected his arms and legs by prodding them tenderly. Several large bruises had formed and wearily made the signs of Boar->Rat->Snake before healing the bruises covering his body. the soft green light permeated throughout the room and cast eerie shadows before the lights were turned on by Tsubaki who once again dressed in similar garb to Haru. "More training?" Haru asked with a sad look on his face yet was secretly looking forward to it he had missed training with others but it couldn't be helped, in Kirigakure everyone could be your enemy until you proved yourself in the Blood Games. "I told you we will be training twice a day until the day of your match. Any spare time should be spent training or recovering."

The pair set off to the clearing and traveled in silence except for the sound of Tsubaki's footfalls on the tree branches and the small slipstream of air creating by their passing. They arrived without incident and Haru began the conditioning training his mother had set for him the night before. The next hour was a mind numbing cycle of running laps and striking the tree trunk with his forearms and shins and haru could feel the sweat gather unbidden form the exertion but he did not complain and after a little while became a little numb to the pain in his arms and legs."That is enough of that, come over here and I will heal up your bruises for you." Tsubaki made the sign of Boar->Rat and haru watched as skin discoloration began to recede and fade into his regular skin tone. "Now the trick to blocking is all in the timing. With the perfect timing you can either step back and receive the blow as their techniques power fall form its peak or perhaps more efficiently, you can intercept the technique early before the power has a chance to build up to full strength." Haru understood what his mother was teaching him as his father had taught him similar principles with sword fighting, interrupting the sword swing could break the attack or even force the opponent to retreat when timed correctly. haru nodded, indicating to Tsubaki that he understood and that she should carry on."Now that you have started a bit of conditioning its time to practice you timing and the best way to practice is to receive hits. I will throw punches and kicks at half speed and i want you you intercept them all with just your forearms and shins. Every technique you incorrectly block will be 10 more strikes on the tree later on. The punishment will also apply even if the technique would normally miss. the key to this technique is being proactive and not allowing yourself to be caught in the opponents rhythm."

Haru and Tsubaki sparred lightly and at first haru was able to intercept most of the techniques easily but as the spar continued Tsubaki slowly increased her speed and added feints that threw off Haru's concentration and he took a blow to the stomach followed by a two more kicks to his already tired and bruised legs. Haru crumpled to the floor and rolled backward to gain some momentum and help him stand. he barely blocked all of the next attacks and suddenly found himself with his back to the tree. "Gotcha!" Tsubaki pulled back a little and Haru's hair was moved slightly by the rush of wind before she flicked him teasingly between the eyes. "Not bad for an average genin, but you are not average Haru. You have the same gifts as Grigora and you should be able to see each and every attack with ease as long as you remain calm and don't allow yourself to be caught up in your opponents fighting rhythm. Why didn't you counter attack and put pressure on me after the first block?" Haru responded with an indignant tone and small trace of anger that may have been missed by others told Tsubaki that he was getting frustrated. "You said that i just had to block your attacks! not to fight back!" Tsubaki laughed a little mockingly but still in good humour. "This technique blurs the lines of attack and defense Haru, what good is weakening their attack if you do not act on that advantage? go complete your forfeit then come back. I will finish preparing the boar from last night." Haru had a very skeptical look on his face as he stared at his mother. "you know how to skin and butcher a boar?" Tsubaki smiled sadly for a moment before running up the tree, her voice echoing quietly from above. "Do you think your father would have married me if i couldn't?"

Haru performed his forfeits slower than before, using the time to think of ways to utilize the technique he was learning and considering how to best use it whilst advancing on an opponent. Haru had a small epiphany and realized that there was a technique that he had previously being toying with that would complement the block. If Haru could learn to use the body flicker moment efficiently enough it could help him not only block an attack but also allow him to confuse the opponent and break there rhythm. Haru shook his arms off and called up into the tree as the stench of old blood invaded his nostrils. "I have finished!" haru could hear movement in the tree and heard several small twigs snap and break as she squeezed through the small entrance and dropped to the ground before wiping her hands on the wet grass. "Okay, same rules as last time but i will start at full speed." they positioned themselves just out of striking distance and began another bout of sparring. haru reacted much as he had in the first round but began gathering his chakra and slowly his mothers movements appeared to gradually become slower and slower as Haru began counter attacking to regain the ground he had lost in the initial flurry of blows. Tsubaki watched as her son began to move faster until his figure seemed to blur and leave faint after images of his blocking arms and legs making it hard to focus and defend as he suddenly counter attacked all the while appearing slightly insubstantial and leaving delayed images of his attacks after they had been completed. In the heat of the moment haru had dodged some of her attacks instead of blocking and Tsubaki mentally counted them before using the block technique in combination with a spinning turn to Haru's left side and unleashing a strong rotating fist at Haru's temple. the Genin had managed to block with his forearm however the suddenness and power of the spin made it impossible to fully block and he dropped to the ground as the light tap to his head shook the world around him.

Haru stood slowly before falling over again and resigned himself to crawling to the tree trunk and using it to pull himself up right. "So that is forty strikes this time. let me know when you have finished." Tsubaki darted back up the tree and Haru shortly heard the sound of metal hacking at bone and flesh as quickly used the healing jutsu on his arms and legs before beginning the forfeit for a second time that day. he was frustrated that he had been knocked out again and was sure that combing the techniques would have been enough to beat his mother at this level of spar but she was obviously more experienced in taijutsu than he had thought. haru leaned against the tree and spoke quietly to himself "Don't throw up don't throw up." Tsubaki heard the commotion below as well as Haru retching and her voice sounded worried though she didn't stop her task. "Are you okay Haru? Need a rest?" haru wanted to rest and perhaps get something to eat but he forced himself to stand upright on his own legs and took a few breaths. satisfied he coudl speak without vomiting he replied. Fine..i'm fine just needed to catch my breath." Haru carried out the forty strikes on each limb before leanign against the tree trunk and falling into a deep slumber.

Haru smelled roasting pork and charcoal and his eyes snapped open to be graced with the sight of his mother tending a freshly cooked haunch of the boar Haru had caught the previous day. Tsubaki turned to see he was awake. "Here eat up we still have a lot of training to do today. oh and be careful, its still hot." haru caught the food and blew on it a few times before savagely ripping into it like a starving beast, he was surprised by how hungry he felt and closed his eyes as he felt the food began to digest. Tsubaki moved away form the fire with some food held carefully her hands and sat next to Haru against the tree as she ate. She noticed his eyes were closed and gave the boy a playful nudge with her elbow. "Don't go back to sleep you hear me? we still have the whole day to train you know." haru guessed that he had been asleep a few hours and that it must nearly be midday and a sudden thought struck him. "You are supervising my training all day? won't you be late for work ?" Tsubaki put on her best lecturing mothers voice. Is there somewhere else you think you could better spend you time? Sitting on the cliffs and staring at the sea perhaps?" Haru's shocked expression must have been visible on her face because she winked at him and ruffled his hair a little just like he hated. "Do you really think you can get up to anything in this village without me hearing about it? Anyway Jirobu gave me a few days off, everyone in the village knows how important and dangerous the Blood Games can be for Genin and their families. Also just between us i think he is going to be betting some money on your matches."

After finishing their meal Tsubaki and Haru faced each other in the clearing again after dousing the fire and washign away the charcoal into a muddy paste in the dirt. "that technique you used against me earlier was impressive but it needs to be refined a little i think, i am not very good at that type of space/time jutsu but it looked a little sloppy and inconsistent despite its effectiveness. Show it too me again over there." haru began gathering the chakra and felt time slow down slightly in his immediate vicinity though not as much as it had during his sparring match earlier. As he dashed around the clearing he left very faint images trailing just behind that drew the eyes attention for the moment. "Thats enough. It seemed a lot more effective when you were using it to fight but perhaps it is a skill best used for entering or exiting at close range. from now on i want to to do 20 side jumps on each leg while using that technique after you conditioning training. That should help you control the chakra flow better and increase the speed at which you can activate the technique, ideally you should be able to use it at an instants notice." Haru spent the remainder of the day alternating between conditioning training, physical endurance training and sparring to test the results. He found that he was using the block more effectively and compared to striking the hard tree Tsubaki's attacks barely seemed to register any pain. He also tried using the body flicker movement in shorter bursts at critical moments and managed to win two spars against his mother though he couldn't shake the feeling that she had let him win to boost his confidence. As the sun transitioned lazily across the sky and evening drew closer Haru felt a small breakthrough in his training and found he was bale to enter the body flicker movement state at will though prolonged use left him feeling dizzy and exhausted. Haru was immensely pleased with himself and managed to help Tsubaki make a small sled to carry the meat home on and ferried the neatly wrapped parcels down from his secret training ground, each climb seemed like a colossal task to his tired mind and body but he managed to persevere.

By the time it dark Haru was completely exhausted and Tsubaki had not choice but to carry him home on her back whilst she dragged a small hastily constructed sled to carry the butchered and wrapped pieces of boar meat that Tsubaki had been preparing earlier. after arriving home Tsubaki gently lowered haru onto his bed before covering him with a light sheet and kissing his forehead lightly all the while worrying about the ever approaching Blood games.

End of Part 3

[2235 WC]
[Claiming: Taijutsu Style: Block 2000/2000 (1398)]
[Claiming:Flicker Movement 1000/1000 (703)]
[Claiming: 11 Stats]
[Claiming: 5 pieces of Boar Meat]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default