Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tetralogy - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetralogy

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:14 pm
Love scoffed, "Not in your dreams!" She declared having remembered how he stole her first kiss. If she wasn't holding the cats she would've clinched her fists in anger. "No we have three..." Her voice trailed off as she noticed that Oro said yes to wanting to go on a date. She shook her head, not wanting to think about dating him, and sighed when he leaned on her, "We have to walk more." Love then walked in the direction of the fourth cat, not caring if Oro lost his balance.

WC:91
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:50 pm
oro yawned and caught himself from falling with ease. "you need to be alive to have dreams sweetie." he said walking with her. "and remember you wanted me here, but if you wanted i can go." he said looking around. "anyways, how goes your training, getting faster or are you still slow as always?" he mocked her. "man it must suck being weaker then me of all people, you must hate me." he chuckled. and kept on his way.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:20 pm
Love sighed and rolled her eyes, ignoring his comment. "I never said you have to leave and I could easily take you Mr. Magic" She replied as she glared at him. How dare he call her weak just because she wasn't strong enough to break out of his genjutsu. He probably sucked so bad at taijutsu that he had no choice but to become a "silent killer". Love sucked her teeth, Wannabe Anbu. "Also hate takes too much energy and you're not worth it." She continued walking, starting to think that she might need to tape his mouth shut.

WC:99
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:13 am
"im terms of strength probably, but in terms of jutsu i would easily win, the fact i use a sword means my physical power isnt what most would like." he said as he walked. "you probably would survive better then i can, once im out of chakra i have very few options to fight." he said as he took a smoke from his pocket and light it. then he looked at the kitten in his arms and petted it. "where is this last kitten." he said looking around
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:20 pm
Love mouthed the words "blah, blah, blah" as he talked. "Loser." She whispered to the cats. "Ew." Love turned away from Oro when he lit a cigarette. "It's just up ahead... I think..It's fighting!" Love rushed over as quickly as possible. I am not about to fail this mission because a stupid stray is attacking this woman's pet. She thought angrily as she ran. Love stopped dead in her tracks about a foot away, mortified by what she saw. The cats weren't fighting they were doing it! Love was so shocked by what she saw; she squeaked, deactivated her dojutsu and quickly turned her back to them. "Why is this happening!?" She asked semi-rhetorically. 

WC:114
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:26 pm
oro followed her as he walked and when he caught up with her he saw he looking. "whats happening?" he asked then saw the cats. "its nature, its how species survive, nothing wrong with it, we just need to wait till they are done i guess." he looked and sighed. "come on lets go over here." he said walking to a small river nearby. using his genjutsu to put the kittens asleep
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:48 pm
"Wait 'til they're done? What if... Do we have to tell the owner?" She asked her mind was swirling. It was one thing to see people do it, but animals that's wicked. Love followed Oro to the river and placed the cats on the grass as they were now sleep and not going anywhere. "I'm scarred for life." If she came across as overreacting she didn't mean it. Love was simply shocked, of course she knew it was nature but it's nothing she ever thought she'd see. She just needed a distraction to help her push the image from her mind. Love pulled out the paper listing the missions they were doing today, "Oh good the academy. Kids are a good distraction." She said aloud.

WC:125
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:57 pm
"we should just so the cat isnt a surprised if they give birth but its no big deal if we dont." he said as he closed his eyes. leaning on his side as he laid on the ground. "just relax and think about other matters and you will be fine." he said as he yawned. the wind blew hard and made his hair shift around. if oro was better at being a flirt he would make a comment being alone on a nice day at a river. but the thought never came to him. "kids are fine if they are raised right."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:06 pm
"Alright." She said with a sigh as she imagined kids running around "playing ninja". "You're way too lax." She told him as she sat on the ground pretzel style. "I know." Love replied to his comment about raising kids. "How long do you think we'll have to wait?" Love didn't know what to talk about with this guy and the sooner they got done the less awkward moments there will be.

WC:71
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am
"im lax because i have no reason to be serious, its been a long time since i needed to be serious." he took his book and had it cover his eyes. "maybe an hour, maybe less." he responded to her question. then sat in silence. he felt his echo of madness whisper in his mind. he ignored it. "love can you do me a favor." he waited for her to answer, he was going to test something he has been wondering.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum