Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 2:53 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tetralogy - Page 4 Empty Re: Tetralogy

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 pm
Love sighed when Oro said that they would have to wait an hour. She really wanted to finish all of their missions in a timely fashion. She looked his book covered face when he asked for a favor. "A favor? What kind of favor?" She asked hoping that it wouldn't be some kind of joke, if he was even capable of making them.

WC:63
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 am
oro lifted his book and looked at her, then looked at his hand. "can you use byakugan on me and... tell me what you see..." he said as he felt his chakra. the whispers in his head became louder. but still he ignored it. "you see i... ran into an issue a while ago and... its dealt with but it left side effects. my chakra doesnt feel like my own. it feels black. alien." he said then closed his eyes. "not something you would understand i guess." he felt his chakra flow in him. "when i use chakra infusion it use to make my sword glow a soft blue, but now, it shines a dark black." he sighed to himself. it bothered him because it made him think he was more childish then he hoped.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:10 am
Love now looked at Oro with a raised eyebrow Alien? She shrugged, "I'll take a look." With that said she activated her eyes once again and gave him a quick scan. "You're right, it is black." She stopped looking in him and looked at him, "I think it's cool but you obviously don't judging by your tone." She said rather deflated. Love believes what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, though Oro didn't explain the side effects he was left with so she couldn't really be sure if that could be said in his case. "What kind of issue did you run into?" Love was genuinely concerned and hoped that her previous comment didn't make him think she wanted to find a way to change the color of her own chakra.

WC:131
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:36 am
"well, it was with an old cursed stone that slowly tried to take control of me but yen destroyed the stone before it made any more... advantages. its long gone from my body." he said as he placed the book over his eyes again and sighed. "i could barely handle it, if i had a weaker will i probably would have been killed by yen." he said and rubbed his hands. "which wouldnt be so bad, dying that is, we live to die after all." he said plainly.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:49 pm
"Interesting..." She said as she continued listening but then exhaled a deep sigh at Oro's last remark. "How can you want to die if you have yet to live?" This guy is such a downer. She thought while shaking her head. Love ran her hands threw the blades of grass, wishing for this hour to be over. "I'm going to pull them apart if its not over." She told him as she stood. Love normally wasn't impatient but she couldn't take this boredom.

WC:83
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:11 pm
"if you try they will claw out your eyes, and im not joking they will." he said looking up at her. "you need to learn how to relax, its a nice sunny day, just lay down and enjoy it, have a nap, read, train, they will be done soon, relaxing is a great thing." he said as he looked down at the kittens. "stop and smell the roses and all that jazz." he said waiting to see what love would. he figured she needed to learn about lazing around, he could use genjutsu on her but, no that wouldnt work out. well what ever. one day she will learn not to be so tense all the time, later in her life she would lose the charm she had on her face. because her personality wasnt going to land her a guy thats for sure.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:16 pm
"Ugh!" Love sighed and plopped back on the ground. She glared at Oro when he told her she need to relax. "I know how to relax idiot." She rolled her eyes at his stupid comment. "I guess I could train..." Love mumbled after thinking over his words. She then put her hands together, forming the ram hand sign. If she was lucky she would jump up and disappear in a blur of speed, if not it would look like she had such a violent hiccup that it caused her whole body to rise from the ground. "Ow." Love sighed but continued trying, and would ignore any more of Oro's idiotic comments if he bothered to add his two cents.

WC:119
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:04 pm
oro smiled. he knew he would get to her, like he normally did, shes becoming to easy to read. he shrugged and stood up and would use body flicker to go to a random tree away from and (speed 200). he was alone as he could see her a ways away. "now i can sleep." he smiled to himself and tried to sleep as she did her thing, he hoped he would be able to sleep for a longer time because he figured it would take her a moment to find him. if he was lucky. if not he would sigh at her like always.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:40 pm
"Asshole!" Love said rather loud to Oro after he used the technique she was trying to do. "You could at least teach me." She mumbled to herself still trying to become a blur. "I wonder if I also need to visualize myself actually becoming it instead of just doing the sign?" She sighed and began to visualize and think of what Oro would say. 'You're not fast enough.' She said in a mocking voice. Noting that this wasn't helping she shook her head and began to refocus. Pressing her hands together once more Love let her chakra flow through every part of her body; Just enough to move two meters in front of herself should she be successful. Love closed her eyes and took a step, but when they opened she hadn't moved. "Hmm..." She paused. What else am I missing? She pondered not wanting to accept that she just needed practice, because she wanted to do it on the first try.

WC:162
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:12 pm
he sighed to himself. teach her what, how to do something basic. he would rather die. he smiled when a thought kicked in. he used the tech again and stood behind love and hit her on the head lightly. "its not that hard, as long as you focus your chakra in your legs you can do it, but i doubt you have a lot of chakra so dont expect much." he said as he rested his hands on his hilt. he looked at her with boring eyes. "come on 'sweetie'". he said mockingly to her. hoping this would make a spark for he to do better. he judged her with a look in his eyes. he was pushing buttons so he expected to get yelled at or something.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum