Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Yesterday at 11:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 11:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Yesterday at 6:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Yesterday at 9:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 1:21 amJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 12:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthSun May 19, 2024 11:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaSun May 19, 2024 11:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureSun May 19, 2024 10:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningSun May 19, 2024 10:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Slime Arm attack (Azure+Mira) Empty The Slime Arm attack (Azure+Mira)

Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:36 am
Azure was just about to leave the school when he forgot his Present (Oh man I should be more careful can't let my hard work go to waste.) he told himself as he rushed back to his homeroom. "Now where did I put that box this time?" he asks checking under the Desk when he trips on a piece of chalk and face plants on the wood floor and sits up holding his face "Th..th..th..Who left that there?" he wonders getting up and leaving the room and rushes to the bathroom (oh maybe I left it in there!) he hopes when he gets the feeling that someone is following him. Azure trips several times as he heads to the bathroom "Hello is anyone here?" he asks looking down the hall as he walks in and out the bathroom "Where did I leave that box?" he mutters as he walks back to his homeroom to check again. For some reason, he couldn't shake  the feeling he was being followed by someone which made him really paranoid well more than he already was to some extent that is.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum