Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zexion Striker
Zexion Striker
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Spar Between Friends [Zex/Azure/NoKill] Empty A Spar Between Friends [Zex/Azure/NoKill]

Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:24 pm
The sun glared at the mountains that cover kirigakure as the rays of light shine above them demonstration the illusion of a sun rise. The clouds surrounded the suns as the sky began to clear up turning blue. The morning was always a great time to train for anyone that enjoyed training as much as Ookami did. He would open his eyes as he looked at his window which was next to his bed. He would sit up and rub his eyes as he only saw blur, his eyes would begin to focus as he looked up at the sun rise. He would remove his blanket and stand up as he would let out a yawn then stretch for a few minutes. Ookami would walk into his bathroom as he would look in the mirror and pick up his tooth brush and wash his teeth. As he would finish he would take his pjs of and walk into the shower and take one, he would scrub his body and shampoo and condition his hair. After a 45 minute shower he would turn off the water and remove the curtains from his way leaving the shower he would grab his towel and begin to dry up. Ookami then left the bathroom with his towel around his waist and walk to his closet where he would look for what to wear today. He would look around for a moment then decide to wear his favor attire. Ookami would put on a a black stocking shirt under a v neck long sleeve shirt with several colors a light blue around the chest and stomach area then dark blue around the ribs, shoulder and the lower arms and black on the shoulders and arms area of the shirt, around his neck he wears a gold chain with a cross handing on it. His pants are a cream color with zippers near the knee area of the pants and right above his right knee he holds his ninja tool pouch, and wears ninja black and blue ninja sandals.

Ookami would finished getting dress and put some cologne on and some perfume. He was ready to leave and to get his training on as he would walk out his house and make a "b line" to the training area. As he would run threw the streets of Kirigakure, he would go off the road and nove threw the grassy terrain the village had as he would find the lake he trained at a few weeks ago and make it to his training area slightly above the lake. As he would look at the tree in the center of the training field, as he remebers his last training. He would sit for a moment as he would wait for Azure to arrive they both talked about training for a while yesterday. "He better not take too long, because ill begin this training by myself" Ookami said as he sat there waiting for azure, looking up at the sky and the clouds.

Word Count: 505

Last edited by Zexion Striker on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Spar Between Friends [Zex/Azure/NoKill] Empty Re: A Spar Between Friends [Zex/Azure/NoKill]

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:06 pm
Azure was almost ready to meet up with Ookami when his grandma wanted to tell him something "My dear, dear Azure today you will gain a new friend that is like you in many ways so do be sure that you keep this person close to you." she told him as he "I will grandma thank you." he said kissed her on the cheek and left is home and rushed over to the meeting places. As he made his way to the place he saw a turtle on its shell (Oh poor guy I can't leave him like that.) he thought t so he 
picked it up and put it oh his head "You can come with me Mr.Turtle." he said with a smile on his face as he places it on his head as he walked to the spot. "Hi Okami what were we doing again today." he said with a smile as the Turtle part some of his blue hair "Oh and I brought this little guy with me so he can play with us when we're done." he told Ookami as he petted the Turtle on his head.
Zexion Striker
Zexion Striker
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Spar Between Friends [Zex/Azure/NoKill] Empty Re: A Spar Between Friends [Zex/Azure/NoKill]

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:46 pm
The sun began to come out from behind the mountains as the clouds began to show up and the sky became blue. The breeze that began felt good and it was nice, Ookami was sitting by a branch of the tree that was in the middle of the training field, the tree was grown and old by age. Ookami would begin to think "Whats taking Azure so long to come?" he would wonder as he looked to the road that lead to the training ground. As he would spot Azure making his way to the area, Ookami would release a deep breath as he was glad that Azure didn't take longer. As Ookami would jump down the tree and Azure was infront of him, as Azure would begin to speak "Hi Okami what were we doing again today" As Ookami would reply with "Well took you long enough" As he would notice a turtle on top of Azure's head. Ookami would look at it and smile as he would hear Azure say "Oh and I brought this little guy with me so he can play with us when we're done." As Ookami would reply "Hey there little turtle" He was in a happy mood this morning. 

Ookami would get a bit more serious as he would look at Azure and smile at the idea he had in mind. "Well i brought you here because we need to get stronger. And because so far your the only person i know and kinda considered a friend, i picked you to do a spar with" Ookami would say as he would place his hands on azure shoulder and smile "The stronger we get the faster we will become Genin, and the faster i get to my goal" Ookami i said with inspiration in his eyes.

Word Count: 309
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:23 pm
Azure put the Turtle up in the tree "Stay there okay." he said as he turned back to Ookami "Sorry for taking so long I had to get my room clean first." he said and as he listened to Ookami talk he felt that he was forgetting something. "Wait I can't do that you saw what happen last time I had to fight someone." he said shaking his head no "I would lose in any kind of fight! I even asked my dad to help me but I lost to him!" Azure tells him as he pushes his hand off his shoulder (Am not good at fighting or anything for that matter.) he told himself as he started to panic at the very thought of fighting his new friend.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum