Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

KILLL ETTTT! [Haruki] - Page 4 Empty Re: KILLL ETTTT! [Haruki]

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:14 pm
Akane would smile as Haruki reassured her that she would be let into the village. It was nice that he didn't think of her as a Missing-Nin but instead a good person who had done nothing wrong in life even though she had. She was glad that she had someone like Haruki to support her emotionally and to help her train so that she could become stronger. He was like that family she had never had.

Akane would continue eating until Haruki asked her how her meal was while chuckling at her because of how little she had eaten. "It's pretty great! Sorry, I'm not eating that fast. I don't devour every piece of food I want to eat.", she would say while chuckling. If he was going to tease her, she was going to tease him back. Akane had been a little harsh while teasing him but she knew he could take it, they were screaming back and forth like siblings about a hole in the wall just a couple of hours ago after all.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:21 pm
Hey! I oughta summon the spider right now! Haruki would reply back for the comment that had been thrown at him. Hey, it would be worth it just to see her scream over the spider. Just like that family feeling between siblings, the both of them would occasionally go out of their way to best each other. And one thing that he specialized in was pranking, no one did better than him at I in his opinion. Of course, he was not actually going to summon said spider, simply because he would not actually cause her to panic... In public. There were better alternatives, and the threats usually did the trick anyways. With that, he would then place his arms back up and away from the table, continuing to watch her eat her meal. It was honestly fine, she was eating the way she normally did. She was not her age, nor was she even from the same area he was in. They were different, and that wasn't a bad thing. Not in his eyes at least. All he did was just pick on her a little bit, a gentle shove that was nothing too major, and that she would playfully retaliate to.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:44 pm
As Haruki told her that he'd summon the spider Akane would smirk and would say, "Nice try little guy! I bet you didn't even get a Mark Seal on it before you chased it away!" She knew that he was just trying to scare him and knew that he wouldn't actually summon the spider. She just wanted to get a rise out of him and wanted to see if he would prove that he put the seal on the spider by summoning it. Akane would then pat Haruki's head and would finish her ramen before paying for the meal. After she did, she would then be gently shoved by Haru and she would gently shove him back. If he wanted to play with her, she'd play with him a little bit too.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:17 pm
You know what!? Haruki would exclaim, the rush of adrenaline running through his veins. However, there was nothing for him to reply back to her with. It was true, but what did she know? Despite the fact that he was able to easily lie to her, he refrained from it. For some reason, he was unable to bring himself to lie to her face. So he would instead just cross his arms and turn his head to the side, giving a defiant "Hmph" from his lips before they would get out of there. However, before doing so, he felt he should get his revenge by giving her a slight push to the side. So he would ram his should into her, only for her to retaliate in the the same way. Shadow Clone! Haruki would exclaim, placing up the clone sign before a Shadow Clone would arrive. It would quickly carry out the task that he expected it to do, forming two seals before attempting to lock Akane's body in place. If he did that successfully, since her strength is barely under the limit of being able to escape, the real Haruki would jump up and out at her with open arms. If she did not break out of it in time, he would tackle her to the ground, but while hugging her at the same time. For some reason, he felt a safe security when around her, even if he was fairly confident that he was much stronger than her. Besides, the Temporary Paralysis Jutsu would be released if he was successful, hugging her while having her pinned to the ground.

Temporary Paralysis Technique
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:25 pm
Akane would hear Haruki exclaim "You know what!?" before he summoned a Shadow Clone that bound her with some sort of technique and would then be tackled to the ground while being hugged at the same time by him. Once Akane hit the ground she would then be released by the paralysis technique and would lightly slap at Haruki's back while yelling, "You're making the Ramen Shop a mess and I can't afford to pay for repairs here too! You already made holes in all of the walls in my house!" She would the begin to kick the ground softly while struggling in Haruki's arms hoping that he'll let her go soon so that she can get home and fix the walls so that her house doesn't get infested by creepy crawlers.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:42 pm
NEVER! Haruki would exclaim, but letting her go anyways. He full-well knew that he won that little dispute, but it was just so much fun! Besides, what kind of child would he be if he did not make a little bit of trouble? Come on, I got the spider out, give me some credit at least! The Akari would tell her, snickering a little bit as he eyes would close and he would end up letting out his white toothy grin. While it did not fit too well with the hoodie that belonged to Akane, it was still something quite special with the moment. Why was he smiling? Eh, not even he could explain it, but he had a huge amount of comfort, and it could have been much worse considering the damage that had been done to her house, and she ended up treating him to lunch over a smile. They were both in the wrong for two different reasons. Anyways, it is probably time for me to go home! See you later Akane! Haruki would tell her before charging off away from the scene. But for him to do that... He would have to run past her, her chance to stop him if she felt, or let him go.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm
Akane would stare at Haruki coldly as he told her to give him credit for chasing the spider of the house. Akane would then listen to Haruki tell her that he was going to get going and she would say, "Okay! I better get going too!" Akane would then begin to run off at her house, hoping that possibly she'd be able to cover the holes up with something so that she didn't have to repair the walls which would probably keep her up all night. It'd be nice if Haruki was able to help her but his sudden disappearance in the middle of the night probably scared his adoptive mother back home.

[Exit]
[TWC: 3,728]
[Claiming 18 stats]
[Learned skill Super Beast Imitating Drawing]

Last edited by Akane Tokiyama on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:38 pm
OOC: Not too much of an ending came to mind, but it's just about over ^.^

Word Count: 4285

Rewards:
-42 AP
-Mastered Chidori
Akihana Akari