Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

KILLL ETTTT! [Haruki] - Page 3 Empty Re: KILLL ETTTT! [Haruki]

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:16 pm
As Haruki agreed to go out to lunch with Akane she would softly smile. She would then listen to him say that he didn't want to go without his hoodie and she would say, "Well, I'm going to go change and I'll see if I have a hoodie or anything. I'll be right back Haruki!" Akane would then walk off to her room and would shut the door behind her before rummaging through her closet and picking out clothing to change into. She would then begin to search for a hoodie and would find a crimson hoodie that Haruki would possibly fit into. Akane would then change and would go back out to Haruki and would smile before saying, "Looks like I found a hoodie! It's not the color you usually wear but it should do!" She would then hand him the hoodie and would wait for him to put it on before they left the house.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:39 pm
Placing the hoodie on, he would look at himself in the mirror. Eh, it will do. Haruki never really was one to label colors to a gender. So with that, he would then attempt to give Akane a hug from the side. Thank you Akane~ He would tell her for the moment before letting go of her. She would proceed to go outside, thus ending their little experience with the spider. However, they soon will have to summon it again, probably for a mission. She did place the mark onto it, so summoning it will be a breeze as long as no one else kills it. And seeing as that spider was able to do all of those things... It was most likely that no one will be able to kill it. That should be a mission if for some reason that beast went rogue and went after everyone. The Anbu might even have a difficult time with it. Tugging at her arm, the Akari would then look up to her before asking her a question. Hey Akane! Where are we going? Haruki would ask her, before clarifying what he meant when he had said that. I mean, where are we going to eat? All with a big smile on his face.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:09 pm
As Akane was walking down the street, she would look at all of the venues they could possibly eat at. She would then feel Haruki tug softly on her arm and would look at him as he asked his question while smiling at her. Akane would softly smile back and would say, "Well, I'll let you choose where we eat!"

Akane didn't really know where any good places to eat were and assumed that Haruki would most likely know a good place to eat. Hopefully, he'd choose one that wasn't too expensive as she was low on ryo at the moment because as a Missing-Nin she had no income at all. Although, if it was too expensive she'd just have to swallow her pride and ask Haruki to help her pay for it or she could possibly summon the spider in her food and get a special little discount. It was quite a bad thing to do but if she was preserving Ryo by doing so she'd be happy doing it. She would just be doing what is expected of her as a Missing-Nin after all.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 pm
A Ramen shop! The hungry child would announce after hearing the best news of being able to eat whenever he wanted. It was his favorite meal, considering all of the noodles were so nice and a bit salty as well. But to him, that made all of the things better. In fact, he knew one pretty near the area. While it was not the highest of quality, they did very well for the prices that they were offering them for. Come on! I'll show you one! The Akari would exclaim! And with that, he would attempt to get a gentle grip on her wirst. If successful, he would pull her around by the wrist around the town, cutting through teh village quickly before he would arrive at a small little Ramen shop. It had a humble amount of space, there was no doubt about that, but the ending result of it was so good. The service was nice and the meals were just as decent. Here we are! The hooded child would announce to her before he would place his hands inside of the Crimson colored hoodie. What do you think Akane? He would ask her, flashing a white toothy grin and closing his eyes happily.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:26 pm
When Haruki said "Ramen Shop" Akane would be happy as she had never really ever been to one since she often only passed through small towns and never stayed long enough to eat or find a place to sleep. She would often sleep in the Desert even though it was dangerous and would quickly pick up small meals for herself to eat. She was excited to have ramen for the first time and would exclaim, "Okay!" The young brunette would then be dragged off to the Ramen Shop by Haruki after cutting through the village. When they arrived she would examine the Ramen Shop. The Ramen Shop was quite small but it looked quite nice and the smell that came from it was amazing. 

When Haruki asked if she liked the Ramen Shop she would answer with, "I love it! Let's go in now!" She would then drag the young Akari in and would take a seat before asking him, "What kind of ramen should I get?"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:43 pm
My personal favorite is beef! Try it! I promise it will be good! The Akari would tell her before pointing to the sign where they were supposed to be ordering from and where they can see the prices. It was up to Akane to determine whether they were expensive or not. But regardless if she did choose to believe it was expensive or not, he would continue to advertise it, since he loved the taste of it. The meat was so delicious! It is so good! The Akari would exclaim, tugging at her arm. What, it was just in his nature! He was a child at the end of the day, despite what he ould do. Though he was growing up a little bit more, he was already a teenager. And his maturity had since been increasing as well. At the blink of eyes, he might be a new Haruki. One might want to relish the moment while they had it since Haruki seemed to never do it. That was a child for you, willing to take time for granted at any time since they think they are invincible. That just made him normal with his group of people.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:05 pm
She would glance up at the sign as Haruki told her about her favorite ramen and would look at the prices. The ramen looked to be quite cheap and she would be more than happy to pay for both of them and would tell him, "Okay, Make your order Haruki!" She would then wait for him to order before ordering Ramen with Beef. She was excited to try ramen for the first time and would wait in anticipation for her meal. Akane was so excited that she even almost forgot that Haruki was even there. Feeling bad, she'd look at Haruki and would smile softly at him before asking, "So when did you decide that you wanted to be a Ninja Haruki?" She had been wanting to know the answer to the question for quite some time. Did he always want to be a ninja or did he want to become a ninja after figuring out that he was part of a unique clan of ninjas that possessed a great amount of power?
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:43 pm
One bowl of Beef Ramen Por Favor! Haruki would order, and once he received it, would end up talking to Akane. It did not take too long for him to begin attacking the bowl and its contents, they made a mighty fine meal. However, he was interrupted by the question given to him, making him look up, a little noodle on top of his upper lip, making it look like he had a small little mustache. On the plus side, he would be able to look a little bit funny, and the smile that he gave in return to her gave off more of the aura of him being innocent. They always look so cool, and I felt I could do something that great! They had such fun toys to play with, like the Exploding tags for example. They just seem to have all of the fun and the adventures, and I want to have that, adventures! He would explain before then returning the favor of such a question at him. You said you came for some supplies, but you have been here for a few days. Do you like Suna that much? The Akari would ask in return.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm
Akane would giggle and would smile as Haruki told her about what made him want to become a ninja. It was interesting how they found them so amazing when he was a kid and how different he was to Akane when she was a child. She had hated ninja when she was younger and hated all the war and destruction they brought. She only realized that ninja weren't so bad when she became one and she actually began to enjoy her life as a ninja. There was just so much that she could do as a ninja, she had a proper life as one and was finally able to make a life for herself. 

Haruki would then ask her a question and she'd say before digging into her meal, "I love it here! I think I may actually stay and become a ninja of the village, but it all depends on what the Kage thinks of me!" Akane had hoped that Koroshi Uchiha, the Kazekage would like her and would allow her to join the village. She realized that after being alone for so long it was finally time for her to settle down and be truly happy for once. She had found someone to be her family and had made a new friend in Suna already and she hadn't even been in Suna for that long.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:58 pm
That's what I like to hear! Haruki would tell her, almost at the end of the ramen bowl. So he would finish it off by picking it up and taking down the rest without any formality whatsoever. Once that had been done, he would place the bowl back down onto the table before he then would look over to Akane, a smile on his face covered with ramen before he grabbed a napkin and cleaned it off. Once that happened, he would then continue to speak to her. You are a good person, I'm sure he would not mind taking you in! While he was ignorant and oblivious to the world that he was living in,he said it with such confidence that it might be convincing. So with that, he hopefully would reassure any doubts that she might have had in her mind. The smile became a grin when he saw he chowing down on the ramen that she was eating. How is that meal doing for you? The Akari would ask her, folding his arms onto the table now as he chuckled a little bit, looking at the progress she had made with the lunch that she had gotten for herself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum