Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Haruki's Genin Exam Empty Haruki's Genin Exam

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:45 pm
Heeeeey! The excited young boy would exclaim, his hood off since he was preparing to take his exam today. It woud most likely annoy a proctor, a great way to start off the exam. It did not matter, two years... Two LONG years. It was now time to become a Genin and continue moving forward as a Shinobi. Provided he successfully ended this exam, he was going to look for a team right after the fact, probably Shu and Freya if he were lucky. Then again, they were about a year older than him, so they probably found one by now. That did not matter though, since he was pretty much down to work with anyone. Haru was an optimist, so it only made sense. I am ready to take my exam. Can I get started? He'd ask, a white toothy grin on his face as he placed his hands on his hips. Come on, who could ignore such a face? Any teacher in all honesty, since they were supposed to have no bias. Oh well, he was ready.

[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t32791-haruki-s-stats]Stats[/url]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Haruki's Genin Exam Empty Re: Haruki's Genin Exam

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:07 pm
The proctor was ready and waiting as the student arrived, her dull golden locks tied in a no nonsense bun and her thin rectangular glasses perched high on her nose. She had seen every type of student there was in her fifteen year long career as a teacher and she was proud of it. Ushering the students in, she spoke sternly.

"When I call out your name, you will all demonstrate for me the clone jutsu and the transformation jutsu that you have learned. You will also demonstrate a different use for each of these jutsu," she would say, gesturing for the first student to stand in the middle of the class room. Once he was properly situated, the proctor would say "You may begin."

The blonde went down the list, passing some, sending more back for further training and finally, near the end of her list, called out. "Haruki Akari."

(Please make a post of 800 words doing as request. <3)
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:54 pm
It was his time! Unfortunately, his name seemed to be near the end. Well, that could have been seen as an advantage, it gave him more time to work on his plan. Mainly, just envisioning a plan in his mind. To waste Chakra would be dangerous for him, considering how much of it he lacked. However, he seemed to have enough to carry out both Jutsu's, and so he would-would breathe in gently before standing up and walking towards the center of the class. His smile was forced, but convincing at least. Confidence, surprisingly lower than usual. But hopefully he would gain it was he presented. Hey there! I would like to explain how I would use a Jutsu such as Clone Jutsu, I would like to take a different approach than just having the enemy think that there are two of me. Haruki would explain before looking straight over to his examiner. So strict looking, he did not want to cross her path. And so he would keep smiling before pacing over towards the door where the exit is, but not quite leaving. If you have something such as a wall in between you and your clone, you can trick the enemy into thinking that the clone is actually you, as I will now demonstrate.

Keep calm... Keep calm... Surprisingly enough, that alone was able to cool him down a bit. His hands would weave the three signs, Ram, Snake, and Tiger. By his side, a clone would form in perfect condition. The wall between the classroom and the hallway will make all the difference. Haruki explained before walking forward, both him and the clone walking forward so that it would be the real one walking by the side of the room while the clone is outside in the hallway. While I am very close and the walls are thin, I can make people in the halls believe that I am that clone with my voice being so close. He would explain before walking back to the doors, where the Clone would also be found walking back to mirror his movements some more. That alone is nothing yet, not without mixing in another Jutsu, that being the Transformation Jutsu. What about transforming into one of a higher power? Such as... An Academy Teacher for example? With that, he would weave the three signs needed. It was slowly but surely developing.

Before he would actually activate the Transformation Technique, he would then explain why the combo that he made would be useful. You might be wondering why one might use this. What if the enemy found something wrong with how I spoke and decided to attack? The clone would be the one to take the strike, as opposed to me, the original. So with that, I am given a few extra seconds to run away. Haruki would explain before his body would transform once he focused his Chakra to transform his body. One of his teachers would now have a form. This one, the one he named "Takaro", has the most influence on him since he taught the kid about the hand signs. For a year, he was studying the form that had been taken, every single detail so that nothing would be missing. Being an artist, he was able to take notes and draw out the teacher so that he could practice. And fortunately for him, it seems like not a single detail went missing. While I do admit that the new look and height will be unfamiliar to the user, that is an easy fix. With that, he would weave the signs again to shorten his height a little bit. It requires creativity to use this, and very close attention to detail.

With that, he released both of the Jutsu's that he performed for the lady. Hopefully, that was exactly what she had been expecting. It was the first time he carried out the exam. And while he did believe there could have been more things done, he also believes he did well. The boy would return back to the middle of the class and await the final result. while he did want to play a joke and maybe have it be the clone rather than himself be there, he figured that now was not the time. And the lady did not seem like the type to take a joke. It was a good thing, she was an examiner and all. He could only hope that he did what she wanted him to. Some students were sent back, so failure was most certainly a possibility. And that concludes my demonstration of the Transformation and Clone Jutsu. Haruki would announce before bowing formally one time, then bringing himself back up

Word Count: 800 words exactly owo Wow.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:14 pm
“Very well done to you then," the examiner praised, granting the young man one of her rare smiles. "You seem to know what you're doing, something we expect from all our genin." With that, she beckoned the pupil forwards and presented her with a Sand headband. "Congratulaions, and may you do your village proud."

(Promoted to genin, you get 15 stats and a free specialty <3)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum