Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 6:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 6:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 6:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei]

Fri May 13, 2016 5:49 pm
Azai would follow along without a word. Okina would follow suit, not that she could really speak in the first place. I mean she's a dog and all that.

At first he had his suspicions about the two, but they both seemed have quirks that the other lacked. For example, where the black headed twin came off as snobby at first, it was the blond one that cared about his clothes. Or I've misread entirely and that's wrong. Either way, he's just as confused about these two as I am. Let's skip along to the restaurant yeah?
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei]

Fri May 13, 2016 6:07 pm
Finally it was time. They approached the door to the restarant with Ash in front, waving to the doorman who welcomed her in with a bright smile.

"Ah miss sun. Here again. Shall I have your crouquettes de poulet and laite chocolate ready for you?" With a nod ash confirmed the man's suggestion, though the order would be put on hold. "Oh. What is this? I'm sorry but I cannot allow that in the restarante" He'd point Azai's direction, shaking his head in disinterest as he stepped between the boy and the twins.
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Fri May 13, 2016 10:46 pm
As the group had approached the door, the boy's nose was on full blast. Every little waft of air carried the sweet, savory scent of the food that would surely be awaiting them. When the conversation began, Azai and his dog took a backseat, allowing the other two to take the lead, (not like they already weren't.) He began to walk over to the window take a peek inside, drool very nearly hanging from his lips. The dog remained where it was on the side walk behind the girls. Just as he was about to place his hands on the window, he heard the man say something about not allowing "That," into the restaurant.

Quickly yanking his head to the direction of the man, he noticed the man pointing at none other than the homeless child, completely ignoring the dog. Now, the twins arrogance and class he put up with because they were younger. This was a grown man. A grown man very clearly stating that this clean, but ultimately still poor looking boy, wasn't allowed within the joint. Tsk fucking tsk.

Wrapping his stubby little fingers around his palm, Azai balled the meaty cube up into a fist, before giving a small jump and popping the man in the jaw. Having been hit with a small meat hammer from hell, the man's skull resounded with an audible knock, before the man fell to the ground unconscious, but mostly unharmed. With a poof, the boy would appear as he had before, basically the same but an inch shorter and dirty. For a second that seemed to linger, he would just look down before running off back to wherever his little alley was.

Okina, the dog, would still be sitting on the side walk with the girls. Seeing as they had the better food, her canine mind figured she could bum off of them for a bit before heading home to Azai and the good ol' alleyway.

[Exit
3,450 total WC
1,250 going towards this.

2,200 WC leftover
Claiming 11 stats for both Okina and Azai
500/500 words for the Transformation Technique
500/500 for Discipline
500/500 for the Clone Technique if das okay mayne]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat May 14, 2016 12:14 am
Him. What. Had he really just said that? "Excuse me, but just he's still a person!" HOpefully there was a bit of a pause between Azai's getting mad and actually punching the guy, in which the man would respond.

"No, not the boy, the dog." At this point if he still attacked, assuming he waited at all the man would fall to the ground, creating quite a sight around them.

"Shit. Uh.... We'll pay for that. I'm so sorry please dont put us on the banned list" Rei's pleading appology was eclipsed by her sisters.... less then respectful comment.

"You deserved that! Hah. I'll have this place bought out and have your job before morning buddy. No one treats my friend or his puppy like that. Jerk."

As the twins turned they'd see the young assault subject had disappeared. This would not actually reduce the scene. In anger Ash would walk over the passed out man, grabbing a to go container from the closest table and rush off again, passing it to the dog before storming back to their home. Rei in embaracement would toss a large sum of ryo on the table appologzizing and then follow suit.

"Meowth. Pinoch. Come on quickly, and you better have finished at lest one of those puppets. Dont make me exile you guys to the living room tonight. " The two bickered literally the entire way home, arguing not over whether this was right or wrong as much as the way in which they handled the situation. Meanwhile a visible shivver ran down the two puppets spines, not as much becasue they were actually alive.... They are not, but more so because they were made to by their puppet masters. Checking the final bits of their work they would smile, seeing three puppets finished. Job well done.

( 3217 claiming 3 teddy bear knight puppets created and 16 stats and exit )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat May 14, 2016 12:16 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum