Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei]

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:19 pm
At first, he was completely ready to keep this going. Even when the spaztastic one said it was time to commence the killing, Azai was fully willing to just let this play out and see what would happen. At least until they said that bit where they were really ninja. Then he felt the need to stop, if these two were so willing to part that kinda information, whew. “The first thing that the instructor lady from that academy had said was that we were to keep our status hidden from the public,” he’d say as the smile began to fade away. If they held any scrap of intelligence, they could put two and two together and realize that he was talking about the academy.

“Now,” his lips curled into a smirk, “some food wouldn’t hurt… and it’d prolly keep me from telling the academy instructors that you’re so willing to diverge the fact that you’re a ninja. No promises though.” The dog didn’t quite pick up on his cues, and continued to do the whole “pity me” thing.

If they didn’t leave him right then and there, he’d follow up with “lead the way ladies.”

[2308 WC]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fresh Prince [P, NK, Ash and Rei]

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:56 am
This boy had really pulled one over on the twins my dear readers. How. Rude. Well, at least it would seem that he'd really pulled one over on one of the twins, which was evident as the girl's eyes grew wide at the sudden realization that she'd been duped, and her mouth sat agape for several moments in disbelief. Rei however was not quite so easily shaken.

"That's what I thought. " The statement was simple, hinting that she had predicted this young boy was pulling some strange bit of shade upon them. even I, your omniscient narrator am surprised by the level of her oh, oh wait. No she's probably bluffing. That makes more sense....Err. I mean i know the answer but uh.... It wouldn't like... be fun to tell you because you need to see for yourself or something? Returning to the task at hand!!!!

"He must be a village infiltrator trying to expose the ninja hidden in the village, so that they can make three lists, the first of which has a list of first names, two thousand in total, some of which are the names of people in the village who are ninja, the second of which has a list of random last names, once again two thousand in total, some of which are names of people in the village who are ninja, and lastly a complicated cypher that tells which name goes with which because they're all mixed up. Then with this comprehensive list of all the ninja in the village they'll learn where each of us list and leave a white rose on our doorsteps as a warning, but the rose will be covered in poison that turns our skin blue so that then all the ninja in the village are forever marked and can be gathered up and burned at the stake!!!!!!" Somehow Ashareial managed to say the entirety of her theory in a single breath, her words coming at the speed of a freight train. Rei's response was much less complex.

"Ash ur an idiot. How does the sushi place in the central district sound?" The second statement of course would be pointed at Azai, body language informing the boy that it was of course his choice, and oh what a choice it was. Anyone aware of the way the village worked would know that when she said the central district she was speaking of the expensive high brow part of town, and the restaurant... whoo wee. It was by far one of the most expensive and fancy establishments in Hoshi to say the least, using only the most fresh and often rare ingredients to create works of art that tantalized not only the eyes, but the palate.

"Also. You two. Stop being lazy and get up." near immediately the pile of unicorn cosplay that had sat idly for the duration of their short conversation shifted, moving the outfits away to push off the hard stone ground, raising up to fall in line beside reial. The subtle twitch of her fingers as she controled the puppet was near impossible to notice, the illusion of them being alive made easier once more by  the invisibility of the strings moving them. "We're going to be going to dinner, which means its your turn to earn your keep. Get to work on those puppets pronto." With a non the meowth and pinochio puppets sat down in front of the stack of materials, screwing arms into large wooden bodies.

(1873)
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:12 pm
He was somewhat astonished. What lungs could hold that much air? He was fairly certain that he was in decent shape as far as that stuff went, and he couldn't even speak that much in a single breath, so listening to that girl just babble on and on about her theory of... Honestly he lost track after the first sentence, his smirk fading to a blank stare where it was easy to tell he could no longer understand anything she was saying. At least until the other girl (who up until this point seemed to be the more idiotic of the two) told her she was an idiot. He himself wanted to agree, but then again, if she had managed to confuse him like that... Maybe he was the idiot.

"Bleh." Sushi? For the extremely particular taste buds of Azai Kojuro and his doggo Okina? No thanks. "Ewww, fish." His face still held that little jokey smirk, "But I'm not too picky, if you guys want it that's fine with me." Nothing was too good for the extremely in-particular palate of Azai Kojuro and his doggo Okina. He could imagine himself shamelessly slobbering on half of the mouth watering morsels that were surely awaiting him. He almost jumped when he saw the puppets move seemingly on their own, I say almost because he only barely remembered hearing about puppets in the academy.

"Once more, lead the way."

... But what was the dog to do?
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:28 pm
"We can get something other then fish if you'd like. Lets see. Theres a bar b que place, Ramen, Little sho..." She was immediately interupted by her sister once more. Ash couldn't even fathom that someone of the Sun family would dare to attempt to speak those vile words. Of all the things she could have done, Murder, Adultery, Mass theft, or even wearing white after labor day again( Yes its true. The day after labor day my dear readers Reial puts on her best all white outfit and prances about the village solely torture her sister. It's quite the comical exchange of laughs and death threats that usually ends in a small fire) Rei would choose to try and say........Street food. THere was a quite visible cringe at the mere thought.

"No. We will not. I will disown you if you even think about suggesting we go to some poor persons street vendor again. Even saying it myself makes me nauseous. Theres a quaint little bistro in the central district that will do fine. They have quite a varied menu. Lets. Go." Ash was off, the puppets scrambling to gather their materials as they were rushed out of the alley way. Just to the left of the entrance, though any who had recently entered would swear it hadn't been there moments before, was a large metal cart with a silk cloth over top of it. The two pupptes climbed in quickly as ash passed, a sweep of her hands causing the cart to follow as they headed to what any within the village would know to be the rich peoples portion of town.

"Sorry about her. She's quite a hand full" As they walked rei would give the boy a sincere frown, shrugging her shoulders as once more she attempted to explain to someone the dificulty that was Ashareial. (2184)
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 2:35 am
"Poor person's street vendor," Azai just tuned that out for the moment. They were about to feed him after all, so he would let it fly. Following along behind Rei, his dog was trotting along side him, glancing around every once and a while. 

"I can see that." Out of the two, he liked Rei more because, from what he could see, she was the one that wasn't all... preppy. That said they both seemed like idiots, but. Maybe they were the good kind. "So," he said as he put his hands behind his head, "What kind of food are we getting?" The word, "bistro," wasn't a part of his regular vocabulary.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 9:06 pm
"Well I believe it's french. To be honest I usually just get something simple no matter where we go and my sister... Well she refuses to eat anything but chicken nuggets and fries so the expense level of the restaurant is less about getting a high class meal and more force of habit. Our parents would never allow us to go to a second rate restaurant due to our status. I don't care so much but my sister is far too much like mom. " It's a wierd thing, dear readers, telling of the life of these two's deceased parents. While Ashareial and Reial had never seen anything but the high class society personalities of their beloved family there was a distinct other side known to those in the village. Around the twins the two ensured they acted in no way asside from how they'd expect the twins to act, teaching them advanced etiquette at a young age and providing more then sufficient for the two to live, but outside of their presence the shift was night to day. The two adults of the sun family were simple, choosing to protect their assets through frugality. It was half the reason their existence as Anbu had never been found out. They were approaching the area where sweet and savory smells could easily begin to be detected when Rei realized something was off.

"Im on a cleanse? isn't this the point when you claim you're on a....Ash?" Turning around she'd notice the blond girl was standing, head turned slightly to the side staring at the two about fifteen meters behind. She wasn't sure what was going on... But I can assure you dear readers this won't end well.

"This won't do. He won't do...... We have to fix this. " Rei knew immediately what she meant, and searched her thoughts for any way to stop this. She didn't find one.

(2619)
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 5:26 pm
Azai merely cocked an eyebrow. "French?", he thought to himself, "I wonder what that tastes like." After that, his mind was too absorbed with what could possibly bless his not-so-finicky tongue in the coming moments. While the twins had apparently just began to smell something sweet, this boy with an uncomfortably weird relationship to his dog had been able to pick up even the faintest scent of every bit-

Why had that twin stopped. Why was it looking at him? This probably wouldn't end well, he figured, when she began to talk about fixing something. "What's up? Something wrong?" He questioned, this time vocally, and not to himself. He had stopped in his tracks, his dog strutting merrily along until she was in between the two groups, but off to the side.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 5:30 pm
"Ashareial no. We are not going to buy him new clothes. he'll be fine. Please please dont make me do this...." As much as the black haired twin would like, she knew her sister well. There would be a tantrum of god like proportion if the situation wasn't fixed soon. For her to walk into an upscale restarant with what would seem to be a beggar would be death in her eyes.

"Nope. Mind is made up. It's only like a twenty minute walk to the shopping district. Few thousand ryo in clothing will do the boy good. then we can eat."
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 6:15 pm
"..." A few thousand ryo? Whew, if only Azai had ever been able to hold that much in his entire life. Maybe, just maybe if you wanted to stretch, and give him a coin here and there, he could possibly scratch at the three hundred area. "Uhhhh." His dog whimpered, sensing the overall feeling from the boy, and it hit him.

Quickly, he glanced around, making sure no one was looking their direction. To his misfortune, there were tons of people, everywhere. Holding a hand up, he would attempt to excuse himself as he ran down the street into a nearby alleyway. "One second ladies."

The dog would keep its seat.

Once hidden relatively well, he would form the dog, boar, and ram hand seals. In a quick poof of smoke, his appearance would be that of him, but slightly taller. His hair would look clean and evenly cut, instead of the mop that was on his head, and finally his clothes would look the exact same, except clean, and in good repair. Not too fancy, but not too shabby.

From there, he would jog out and back up to the ladies, hoping this met their standards. If not, they would probably be able to go fuck themselves.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri May 13, 2016 6:26 pm
"Damn it ash. I swear to the goddess. What the hell. he could have been a team mate, or better a friend. I could have had someone other then you to talk to every day!" Rei was livid. Once more her sister succeeded in ruining everything. She rushed forward, prepared to pummel the blond into the ground.... or more correctly attempt to and get out maneuvered. Truthfully this realization only made her more upset. Just as she got in range, fist pulled back to strike ash, the boy reappeared.

"o.... OH. Well. um.... Shall we then?" The confused child simply turned heading to the restarant.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum