Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training... Again (Nomo)

+2
Cosplay Queen Saya
Hiroyushi Senju
6 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training... Again (Nomo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training... Again (Nomo)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 am
"Y... Yes. Sorry. I just had a thought I suppose. So... You wish to train I assume? That was why you were here?" She ignored the whispers of the demon in her mind, shaking her head to rid herself of the shiver running quickly up her spine. "dont worry. The chakra cloak of the ten tailed demon of gelel is a defensive gesture. " It wasn't really a lie. It was more often then not simply used for defense. The fact that she hadn't actually called the cloak herself was less then an important factor.

~Come now little light. Tink how delightful it would be. How easily their flesh would rip from bone. THe taste of blood dripping from your lips~ This creature was far too annoying and peristent. THankfully she was certain that today at least she would fend it off.

~Silence you vile wretch. I will not sway as easily as you think. Be gone, I have much more important things to do~
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 pm
Hiro instinctivly jumped backwards again at the boys intrusion. " An uchiha?!" He was surprised, he had never seen one up close before; even at his school he had only heard of the few of them that remained due to the genetic reconstruction of themselves. It would take a few moments bofore Hiro finally figured out what was wrong. He's protecting me... Hiro would think, clearly thinking that this Uchiha ment him no harm... yet anyway. He would be doubly surprised at how fast the boy got out his handseals. all of a sudden he was surrounded by wild crows, seemingly created from the boys rapid hand seals. " I... I dont even know what the ten tailed demon of... gel-whatever is!" Hiro was extremely confused. He knew that he was better off inside the village, but he didnt really think that he would ever experience something this heartpoundingly scary or as completely amazing as this before. " I was only training my water justu so I'm not the weakest link of my team." He would say, clearly confident in his current position.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:06 am
It was only another moment or two before Jace noticed Kira beginning to calm down. The black bubbling thing was still covering her body, but she seemed like herself at least. He let his body relax, releasing the tension in his muscles he hadn't quite realized was there until now. She had said something about ten tails and gelel or whatever being defensive. Jace didn't know what either of those things were, but he was pretty certain she was referring to the bubbling black stuff all over her body. Why she had activated a defensive technique in the first place he didn't know, not that it mattered at this point. "Alright." he said as he released the scattering thousand crows technique and the birds he had summoned would vanish completely from the area. Finally Jace would retake a relaxed pose, holding his hands in his pockets instead of crossing his arms over his chest this time. He turned around to look at the boy Senju. "It's alright. Are you ok?" he would ask the boy, ignoring Kira's question as to whether he was out here to train. 

In reality he hadn't answered her because he assumed she was talking to Hiro instead of himself. He had seen the boy practicing some kind of water element technique after all. Jace had only been out here to relax and enjoy the forest, though if a chance to train came up he would probably take advantage of it. Until then, he would simply wait for Hiro's response to his words.
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:49 pm
Hiro would look towards the uchiha boy, clearly intreagued by him "I'm fine, I just dont really know whats going on, Do you know this lady?" He would say, pointing his index finger over towards Nomo. He was genuinly curious about this 'ten tailed demon' was, clearly it allowed her to exert her chakra into some kind of powerful aura, as she had stated earlier that it was a defence. Hiroyushi didn't totally believe Nomo's description of the chakra cloak. He would think back to some earlier training he did with Risa and wishing that she where here to give him that speed boosting seal so he could run back to town, but the reality of the situation was that he couldn't run. Not because he felt trapped, but because he felt the exact opposite, he wanted to stay in this place to explore the possible options that this conversation could tap into. He would look to the lady and say " If you're here for my bloodline you'll have to wake up earlier than that. This Senju won't go down without a fight!" He would say, trying to tempt Nomo into releasing more of her awesome power so Hiro could see the kind of power a ninja could achieve. He would give a sadistic smirk as he talked to to her.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:48 am
Jace was glad to hear that the boy seemed to be alright. He had simply asked if the Uchiha knew Kira. He thought the answer to that was already obvious, but considering the circumstances Jace wasn't surprised to hear the question. "Yes. Don't worry, she won't hurt you." the boy said in response to the question. Jace's attention had returned to the Hell's Angel for the moment, his expression one of mixed curiosity and scrutiny for the girl. He had seen his clan's sharingan in her eyes. Not normal sharingan either. He thought that only the Uchiha had possessed those eyes. He needed to find out how and why Kira had them, and what exactly the strange pattern was within them. His thoughts were brought back to the Senju boy when he heard him speak once more. This time he proclaimed some nonsense about how if Kira wanted his dna he wouldn't go down without a fight. How crude.

He turned to look at the boy once more, trying to keep Kira from responding to the boy's words. "What? Don't be silly, she isn't after your dna. Just relax." Then Jace would turn to face Kira once more. "Isn't that right, Kira?" he said with a smile. Before she could respond, he added a few more words. "On a different subject, how did you come to possess my clan's eyes? And more importantly, what was that strange pattern within them? I've never seen that before." His tone was serious, mirrored by the look on his face. This was a matter of security, his clan's secrets being held by the woman in front of him.[/color][/color]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:01 pm
"Yes yes. I have no interest in stealing Dna, especially from those in the village I protect. However. " She'd pause. Was it coincidence that this boy address her as someone who dealt in dna? It was pretty strange for someone not aware of her past, but she'd be calm for now.

"These are the eternal mangekyu sharingan Jace. The final form of the Uchiha bloodline. I recieved them upon the death of a konoha deserter who decided to destroy the village hidden in the snow. Three who once supported the leaf joined with a man of great evil and their death was the end result. I took the eyes so that I could understand why the red eyes of the uchiha always end in coruption. Every man i'd ever met to that point with the eyes or who'd gained the eyes turned to horrible and deplorable acts. "
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:35 pm
Hiroyushi would turn his head and look an Nomo, She took out four ninja... and stole someones eyes, She has to be insanely strong to manage that kind of a feat. Hiro would become distracted from the task at hand again before shaking his head and looking over at the pool of water next to him. He would turn and look into it, watching a rippling reflection stareing back at him. He would think about it for a second. "I don't mean to interupt, but if you aren't here to help me train I would prefer you moved your converstaion elsewhere." He wouldn't mean any offense by what he said. He just couldn't bare waiting any longer. "I have to become stronger, for my team." He would say in a whisper. before placing his hands on top of each other, forming the monkey seal and begin focusing his chakra on the water.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:03 am
Jace listened carefully to the girls words. She had called the eyes the 'eternal mangekyo sharingan'. The boy wanted to ask more about the eyes, but it seemed the Senju boy had other ideas. The boy asked both Jace and Kira to leave if they weren't there to help him train. The Uchiha had to fight his own curiosity and concern about the eyes revealed to him by the Hell's Angel so as to adhere to Hiro's request. He turned to leave the small clearing, stopping at the edge and turning back to say one last thing to the girl. "I want to hear more about those eyes you possess. For now I'll let the boy train in peace. We'll talk again soon." and with those final words the boy would leave.
[exit]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:14 am
Once more she'd nod to her student, watching him walk away. Then she'd address the senju boy. "Well. If you'd like to train... I suppose I'm never one to back down from a fun training session. Is there anything in particular you need to learn? " She thought through her jutsu list, her chakra sensory giving some idea of the current strength level of the boy. Of course she knew the basic level techniques that would be helpful for a young shinobi however... Were he to be seeking his clans bloodline then she would have a multitude of useful techniques for him. Suiton was, of course, her specialty.
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:20 am
He wouldn't even look behind him as he spoke to Nomo, "Its a water technique that creates a swirling column of water that resembles a... Never mind; Its just a swirling water snake." He would sound rather annoyed by his lack of a description. With that he would begin focusing his chakra into the water, something he had become very used to and begin creating a floating bubble of water that would rise above the surface of the pond.

WC: 1308

Last edited by Hiroyushi Senju on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum