Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Hello (closed, nomo) Empty Hello (closed, nomo)

Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:59 pm
Orokana walked in the noodle bar not wanting to cook dinner tonight. plus he was thinking of the things that are happening to him. he is meeting new people, some he might learn to call friends. which was strange to him. he never used the word before or had that view on someone before. he didn't know what to think. or feel.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Hello (closed, nomo) Empty Re: Hello (closed, nomo)

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:13 pm
Within the ichiraku noodle bar, premiere food shop of the village hidden in the leaf, sat two parts of the group known as the trinity. Kira lifted a glass of bright orange liquid to her lips, followed quickly by the small saucer in front of her. The bitter spirits made her cringe, but the meaning behind it was too important to forget. "One shot for the fallen, Navi yamaki the swift." Preparations continued day in and day out, but the reason why was so rarely spoken.

"One shot for the invincible legend" Selene spoke sipping the saucer before her twice before setting it back down. Bless her heart, Kira thought. Even with the millennia she'd been in existence, because alive would be a false statement technically, She'd not truely learned how to be a human. With this truth came large holes in her understanding.

"No no. Selene. You have to drink the whole thing. One sip. Watch Sera. " As she spoke the demon of chance entered, the trinity finally completed. The small fae leader of the sol sat on the edge of Selene's glass, dipping down to take a saucer about half her size. Leaning down to face level she'd start tipping the large container, her tiny lips draining far more alcohol then she should even be able to hold. With the drink done she sank into the saucer, leaning back to enjoy her new seat with arms crossed across her chest.

"Hm. " Amber searched for the duo she was supposed to be meeting, not immediately finding them. She'd been held back a bit with her own guardian, Gai'aran, having only just finished teaching a young boy in the forest. Having not paid much attention she accidentally nudged the small boy orokana as she passed, turning to appologize before recognizing him. "Oh. oro. Are you looking for someone or soething?"

Kira saw the girl before she was noticed and called out. "Amber! Here. Oh. Oro too? Come! join us. "

(329)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:20 pm
"oh, ok." Orokana said moving to a free spot near them. he noticed that they were drinking, what he didn't know, but he didn't care to ask. he was looking down at the counter. "i will take a small reman noodle with pork." he said to the man. he didn't say much of anything else. he just sat there looking off into space.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:34 pm
"And another Sake if you'd be so kind." Surprisingly it was the tiny pixie that waved her barelly noticable hand at the waitress, her head already spinning from the alcohol. Kira lifted Valisera up, setting her in an opening of her armor just wide enough to ensure the high fae couldn't fall out before continuing.

"No more for you Sera. You've already consumed your body weight. Hello Oro. Today we're paying homage to those who push us to betterment. A shot for Yorice, Too young to have his life taken. Proof that arrogance dulls the blade as sake dulls the senses." Once more kira filled the small brown clay saucer, draining it quickly as the duo sat down. Amber took a seat in the booth beside selene, allowing Orokana to sit beside his teacher. Apparently she was already a bit too late to the party.

"It seems you've already began. i suppose I'll join. gai. If you'd like you may join of course. Our allies in the fae have given much to wars in the past just as we have. " The pixie shook her head, fluttered her wings, and moved to sit beside her sister on Kira's armor.

"Sera. For shame. You should know our divine ability to ignore effects of poisons don't work in this world. I cannot believe you."

"Alright. So. Food should be here in a little, we've got plenty of Sake. let us continue hm?" Kira's attention was more on the genin boy then any others as she considered her next move. "How are you today orokana?"

With a look of cold resolve on her face, Amber took the off white carafe of Sake, filling a dish for herself and holding it close to her lips. "Finally. A shot for those we've lost. Unnamed hundreds in villages long since turned to dust and allies forgotten in through this very means of tribute." The drink empied quickly, a soft click of ceramic on wood as she simply nodded to the trio before her. Tonight they would morn the loss of those they couldn't save with hope that today their training would push them to end the cycle.

(689)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:41 pm
"I'm ok." he said. confused on why someone would drink so someone that died. the smell of the sake made him feel off put. "i see your friends like to drink." he said waiting for the food to come. he looked at kira. "i wouldn't have guess you to be the sentimental type."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:52 pm
"Not particularly. It's not about drinking as much as the importance of remembering past deeds. In a ninja's life so many will meet death so that you can push forward. Forgetting this can too easily cause you to become like them. " The statement was simple. It was clear that Kira's mind wasn't completely there as she spoke, her eyes shifting back and forth between those at the table. She could feel the slight warmth of Sake flowing through her veins but the weight of it's purpose out weight the joy it could grant.

"Well said Kira. Now. With tribute given i believe it's time to discuss other things. I've been given a gift from the court." At this she'd give a thankful nod to the two pixies still on Kira's armor. They'd offered so many gifts to the trinity in the past, and still find reason to assist further. "Wood from the Base of the seat of the court itself. With it I'd like to craft some ninja tools that will be much more useful to our cause."

"Ah. Excelent. Hopefully the tools we need won't eliminate the remnants of the tree." As kira spoke her hand slid into the brown hempen bag at her side. From it she pulled a small scroll. Turning it over in her hand she searched for the small kanji symbol on the seal. "Wrong one." She placed it back in the bag, drawing another and smiling. "perfect. oro. A gift." If he read the kanji symbol he'd know immediately waht he was gifted, a scroll with ninteen kunai on ninja wire.

(956)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:00 pm
Orokana took it. was interesting. he studied it for a moment. then placed it in his pocket for later use. "thank you, that's kind." Orokana kind a smiled. then his food got here and he ate slowly. as he always did, he was never in a rush so he ate at a good pace. "nomo, how can you handle other people so often"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:16 pm
"It's not really as kind as one would assume. Granted it IS quite a bit of ninja tools I have more then enough." From the bag she'd pull four more scrolls showing them to the boy, each with their own designation. The first simply read "senbon" in bright black ink that was clearly raised through tracing over the seal over and over, to ensure if she needed she could find the symbol and read it without looking down. The second, which looked exactly the same asside from the color of the wrapping and the symbol, read shuuriken, again clearly identifying that it hold only one kind of weapon, just like the first. The third, which was blue in color, held a black symbol reading explosive kunai, and the final, tinted orange read paper tags. "As you can see I have far more then I'll ever actually use, and even if i didn't I always gather the weapons i've lost after a battle. It's one of the benefits of being the winner of battle."

"Excelent decision Kira. As useful as they could be we still have quite a number and these would be more helpful for the boy." Amber took inventory of what they still had, counting well over one hundred various tools still either in Kira's bag or within the armory of the Fae. "Now. I'll need each of you to take the time to assist in crafting from this great gift. If we work together we can replenish the tools Kira just gave out and then some. " The two other members nodded before Amber realized that she misspoke. "Appologies. Not you young genin. You have no responsibilty to the Faewilds, and likewise not the right nor expertise to deal in the magical world.

(1250)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:50 pm
"id rather not do anything with your magic. I rather study my genjutsu." he said finishing his meal. not paying any mind to what the three are doing. then he rested his head and started thinking of things. he didn't think of anything he could say
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:07 am
"naturally. I was simply pointing out that the other two in my company need to put the crafting of these new weapons over generally anything else. the only thing I could think of that might be higher on the priority list is of course those two." With a nod of her head she motioned towards the two pixies. Valisera was still mostly out, her arm draped half dead over the edge of kira's breast plate. Her chest rose and fell in heavy labored breaths, her eyes shut as she continued to sleep. Selene took the small girl in her hand. lifting her gently to set her in one of the larger pockets of the savar, the soft inner lining providing perfect bedding for the drunken pixie.

"I believe our friend will be out for the rest of the night. " Selene as usual spoke calmly with the same near emotionless tone she was known for. THe two other members of the trinity simply nodded in understanding. The trio looked down at their food, each taking up chopsticks to begin finally eating their dinner. Kira had ordered the shrimp tempora ramen, and as she took the first small bite of slightly softened crispy shrimp she smiled. Amber took a rather large piece of pork fat that floated in the top of her own bowl, allowing it to slide past her teeth before chewing it contemplatively, and selene, always the type to go for simplicity took a sip of her plain extra wide noodled ramen.

(1502)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum