Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

training (Nomo, closed) Empty training (Nomo, closed)

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:46 pm
Orokana walked into the forest as a daily ritual, he always takes the same path along the trees to his little stop he likes to train at. it was a kind a cloudy day and was cold, the forest extremely quiet. As Orokana walked he was thinking of what he needed to learn to better his ninja skills. he had a jacket on and he yawned as he sat down, still feeling half asleep.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

training (Nomo, closed) Empty Re: training (Nomo, closed)

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:57 pm
A cry rang out through the forest a short distance from where Orokana walked, followed by two small figures barely noticable in the distance. Two tiny flecks of black grew quickly, taking humaniod shape as amber rushed through the area at remarkable speed. Behind her slightly off to her right another being moved, the resolve towards their task growing in an instant. The Demon of Chance turned her gaze back to the small pixie, ensuring she was still slightly ahead, and as they got within a few meters of the genin boy she'd stop, turning first to the strange creature and then to the boy.

"Well Titania, I believe I've won. Fastest in the Fae does not in fact mean much here I'm afraid." After her quip she'd address the boy, nodding her head in welcome. She wore the Faewild chance armor, which clung tightly to her skin with what would seem to be chain with plate trailing down articulated across her chest. Hanging from her neck could be seen a silver chain with the symbol of Koukan.

"Well. Hello. What have we here?" She'd heard a bit about the strange flood of young ninja that had been showing up outside the village. Kira informed her of those she'd met and who to look out for, but she didn't expect to find someone herself.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 pm
Orokana just sat there, still half asleep, he looked up at the sky, noting how they sky looked and slowly fell backwards onto his back. He didn't care what he needed to do, he was tired and would start going about his normal business when he was awake, he hope it would be a quiet time and that no one would bother him, dealing with people drains him and he was too tired to deal with someone. This wouldn't effect his training. Orokana closed his eyes slowly, it felt like one of those days when it was going to be a very long day. The wind blows hard for a moment and he lets out a relaxed sigh.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:19 am
"He doesn't seem to realize that we're there. It's almost as if he isn't aware of the status of those wh." She was cut off as she spoke, the tiny pixie surprisingly stopped by a mere wave of the girl's hand. Amber shook her head waiting for the woman to become silent. As much as she needed to show respect to the members of the court their general mind set would not set well in the ninja world.

"Now now love. With all due respect please remember that we aren't exactly within the fae. While you have insurmountable pull within the higher realm here you must stay humble. " As she spoke she'd move forward, touching a hand against the boy's shoulders to shake him. "Are you alive?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:20 am
Orokana opened an eye, looking at them. "Well currently no, you know dead people like me like sleeping and being left alone." Orokana was kind a annoyed when he talked but his tone didn't show it, his tone sounded hush and low. "Now what do you want from me, or can I sleep peacefully?" Orokana hoped he could go back to sleep. the wind blows hard again and he yawned. he sat up and faced them. he has bags under his eyes.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 pm
Titania fluttered upward, making no attempt to hide the clear annoyance on her tiny face. Her response, which once more was answered in silence by a gesture from the demon of chance. It was significantly more dificult to handle the high court, she was realizing, but the strength offered would be worth it in the end.

"Well, I'd give you a long drawn out explanation on how important it is to stay within the village because evil things and blah blah blah however to be honest things aren't terrible thanks to myself and my team, along with the power of konoha kagure. Still.... It's probably not a great plan to be sleeping this close to the borders. "

(468)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:07 pm
Orokana just looked at them, and gave them a black expression. "Ok, got it, thanks for your input i didnt need, but eh lest your caring, hard to find people like that." Orokana said with a bitter tone full of being annoyed and uncaringness. He lays back down, excited to get back to his nap before he started training, as he fell to the ground his headband on his arm feel on to the ground next to him. "fucking..." He got up and picked it up, he cursed under his breath.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:21 am
"Well then. I suppose we should leave love." she turned to the high court member, her eyes pleading to keep calm for just a bit longer. It seemed an impossible task as the pixie's face was turning bright read at the disrespect. Amber turned her back to the boy, walking a few steps away before motioning for the summon to follow.

"Kiranomo would never accept this kind of abuse child. My sisters will head of the disrespect paid to us. now let us go." With that they would rush past just as quickly as they'd originally appeared, rushing off into the distance. It was a bit of a game the two had started, Titania the fastest in all of the faewild challenging the demon of chance to a race. Unfortunately for the sister of high blood it was a race she would not win

(twc 612 claiming 612 towards titania and 6 ap for amber, exit)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:32 am
Orokana smiles "great they left." he slowly closes his eyes. "people like those bother me too much, all high and mighty." he chuckles as he ties to sleep. he was slowly getting relaxed again and hoped that was it, no more people. he fell in to a nice light sleep. as soon as he wakes he would get back to training, on this cloudfull day.

(430 words, claiming 2 points. exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum