Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training... Again (Nomo)

+2
Cosplay Queen Saya
Hiroyushi Senju
6 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training... Again (Nomo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training... Again (Nomo)

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:06 am
Kira was actually a bit taken back. The jutsu he described didn't actually sound like something she'd done before. Closing her eyes she'd search through the list of techniques she'd studied long ago, the beginning jutsu she'd been taught in order to gain mastery over Suiton in the first place. Still she didn't remember anything about a water snake...

"Hm. I dont know any jutsu involving suiton snakes, which is wierd because I'm actually a suiton expert. I don't suppose you're talking about the A rank technique Water dragon whip?" She didn't think he was but it was worth a shot. Kira allowed the Color course change technique to flow from her body, long white cloth like barriers begining to spin as she was given access to the elemental bodies hidden in the fae. She'd choose wind this time. She could explain the basics of the jutsu well enough to explain, and if needed she'd call Selene to use the suiton body for her. "I'm actually really surprised this one stumps me. "

(1385)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:37 pm
Hiroyushi wouldn't see Nomo's change, but he could almost definately fell the power radiating out of her. He would stand shocked for a few moments, pondering on the possible power she could have to grant such powerful abilities. She had most likely been training hard; much like himself for a much longer time, he would think back to his training with Risako, and with Kayla and compare the relative strength of the two to this new ninja. Nothing, No one person he could imagine could be this powerful. He would shake his head, a clear sign of him loosing focus on what he had been doing. He would again turn around and look toward's Nomo, His eyes like that of someone trying to fight back the urge to sleep. He would relax his stance, slouching his shoulders and placing his hands into his cargo pant pockets before speaking. " Im surprised that a self proclaimed 'suiton master' wouldn't know a simple C ranked jutsu." He would shake his head and look back towards to pool of water without shifting his stance. " I have no intention of learning the Water dragon whip right now. Id much rather master the basic jutsu before moving on to something at the peak of my ability right now." He would turn his head to look back at Nomo and take a few steps foreward, clearly taking his sweet time to walk the distance towards her. He was content with his speed right now, even though normally it would kill him to walk so slow. He would look the now changed Nomo up and down, getting a good look at her now that the Uchiha boy was gone. He would quickly gaze around and get a good look at the surrounding forest, taking the majestic beauty of the forest before adressing Nomo " Well, If you don't know it maybe i'll just have to show you what I mean." He would push his chakra from his body, specifically his back and move it to the center of the body of water, allowing himself the necessary control of water he would need for this strange demonstration. He would place his hands into the monkey seal, a strange almost interlocking handgrip (though only his thumbs where interlocked...) The moment imediately after would be silent. No movement at all from Hiro or the water, an alost serene moment between the conversation and active movement from before. The next second would be very different to previous; The water would ripple unnaturally, almost the opposite of how water should normally, the water would be pulled into the center of the pool before rising into a formless blob of water that would grow taller than Hiro in a few moments. Hiro would then switch his hand seals to the Rat, causing the blob of water to spin slighly, as though it where being sucked down the drain of a bathtub. Hiro would begin to allow his chakra to flow freely towards the pool, casuing the pillar of water to grow slightly again, reaching about ten feet tall before Hiro swiched his hands to the Tiger seal, Causing the pillar of water to spin much more rapidly, as though it where attacked to some kind of drill. The now rapidly spinning tower of water would spray droplets of water around the imediate area. making it look like a light rain had begun to fall, the water would begin soaking into Hiro's clothes, making him feel the cold and wet sensation of wet cloth. The next thing he would do would be switching hand seals to dragon, The watery tower would begin to change, the top would begin to form a snake like head in terms of shape, the watery eyes looking towards Nomo, giving off an eerie sense of life to the water. He would then switch hand seals again to Horse causing the base of the water snake to suck up even more water, curving itself in a position to strike at Nomo. Lastly He would again place his hands into the Dragon position, sending the spinning water snake forward, the snake itself opening its mouth in the blink of an eye, and fly towards Hiro before swirving around him and heading towards Nomo. It would move quickly before abuptly stopping and falling out of the air, turning into a small stream of water, soaking into the dirt. " That, was what I was training to do" Hiro would say, looking at Nomo with a very stern and serious expression.

WC: 2,063
(claiming: 10 stats and Water Release: Snake's Mouth)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 am
She watched the boy practice, studying the way his chakra influenced the suiton. It brought her back to the old days, bright eyed and excited as she watched her teacher in Amekagure explain the basics of suiton control. She took to it like... well a fish to water, her mothers blood making the techniques flow from her form like second nature. This boy had incredible potential. "Well. I'm not going to lie. My experiences caused quite the the acceleration in my learning curve. You see, I wasn't exactly privileged to learn at my own pace so I skipped a few steps. " The technique was nearly done, and interestingly enough... He was pointing it at her? No. That wasn't.... Yep. No doubt. The Senju boy was gutsy. As the snake got into range, it's long semi clear fangs reaching to strike at her. Just before he released the technique, almost instinctually, She'd clap her hands together at a speed of one hundred and twenty, a torrent of incredibly powerful fuuton tearing the rapidly deforming snake to shreds with a power of sixety five.

"Not bad. " Her hands flashed through the seals he'd performed in a moment, the power of the eternal mangekyou sharingan's copy effect allowing the actions performed before her to be perfectly mimiced, though without the power of her suiton body the effect would not activate.

"Honestly, I've not learned many of the supplementary jutsu. I moved strait to advanced ninjutsu. That's why most who've seen my skill have recognized me as a genius of water style. The techniques just kind of.... make sense I geuss?" As she spoke she'd almost absentmindedly work on a technique she had been meaning to do. There was legend lost in the times of a great ninja wielding a perfected advanced technique that involved the rasengan. Holding her palm outward she'd begin to form the base of the rasengan, Chakra coating her opposite hand as she formed the base, shifting and turning the flow of chakra to create a bright blue spiraling orb.

(1725)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:44 am
Hiroyushi would look at her reaction to the Water release: Snakes mouth. Clearly she was far more capable with both wind an water in her current state, He had felt brave enough to test her ability before. But seeing how she destroyed his jutsu he would much rather not put his life on the line again. He would remain silent as she talked, Watching her perfectly copy his hand seals in a motion he could barely see was impressive enough. The next thing he would watch intently was the palm of her hand as it whirled together chakra into a spinning blue orb. "I won't lie." Hiro would say, looking rather confused by the orb "I have no clue what that is."

Wc: 2185
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:10 am
"Hm?" She looked up, realizing that she'd withdrawn into her work, her mind shifting off to this or that as autopilot activated, allowing her to practice without actually engaging her thoughts into the situation at hand. "Sorry. I suppose I zoned out for a moment. This technique is called the Rasengan. The base behind it is the quick shift in your summoned yin and yang chakra that rotates in every direction simultaneously. The strength of the technique is quite impressive simply because the vortex patern of the chakra will rip through anything and everything that it touches. I picked it up simply because of its efficiency in dealing damage. I've never actually used it though because the range of the technique is... less then positive. " She held out the now formed rasengan for the boy to see, the soft blue glow of her chakra emphasizing the typhoon like shifts that formed the ball.

"If theres something else you'd like to work on I'd gladly assist. My knowledge of supplementary techniques is shallow but what I do know I'll gladly teach. Have... have you learned the element of your bloodline yet? I believe it's wood style?" Her molding hand once more got to work shifting and contorting the edges of the ball once more. The center of the ball shifted colors quickly, adding a gem like core of deep emerald green color as she allowed her Fuuton chakra to pour into the technique. This was the easy part. Once she added the elemental chakra she would need to work with the advanced shaping techniques she was only vaguely aware of in order to form four blade like chakra extensions. "Actually. "

~Amber. I have use for you if you're free. I've a young student seeking training in Suiton.~ She spoke into the mind of the demon of chance, who's lip curled downword in distaste. Within the study of the Faewilds she was hard at work, studying through the plans offered to her by the high court with the two queens Titania and Elunae.

~I'm a bit buisy. Cant you simply.... Teach him? Suiton is generally your specialty. SHouldn't be dificult. ~ Even as she said the words she motioned to the two pixies. "I'll be leaving for a bit loves. Appologies. Kira seems to need me for something" SHe knew the answer would come down to for whatever reason kira being unable to perform the task herself, and she would be called from the higher plane. She formed the hand seals quickly for a jutsu in their aresenal, a fuuton technique that would send a torrent of terrifying wind style through the large room. The effect was however null. ~I see. you've shifted into the fuuton body. I suppose i'm ready when you are. ~

~Well. I... ~ Kira stopped as Amber realized what was going on simply nodding to what would seem to the boy like nothing at all. "Excelent. since i'm currently unable to perform suiton jutsus An ally of mine will be here momentarily. She can perform the technique while I explain them." It didn't even seem off to her as she spoke, though it would most likely draw quite a few questions from the boy. She'd gotten so use to the effects of her execution by kiss that it was second nature, causing her to fail in realization that most in the world had no knowledge of this forbidden technique. She formed the seals for the summoning technique, though it would be clear that she gave no blood tribute, the tatoo performed weeks ago activating to allow her technique much more easily. One single seal brought the hell's angel into view directly beside where Kira stood. She shifted her head to study the boy, her long blue hair feathering lightly in the wind. Amber was slightly taller then Kira, and her eyes seemed more battle hardened. "Evening. "

(2371)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:33 am
Hiroyushi would look at Kira confused as she started talking about her lack of ability to use Suiton... especially after saying she was a 'master' of Suiton. He wouldn't say anything, he could clearly tell that wouldn't actually acheive anything. He would watch as she performed her sealing jutsu and cock his head, Clearly this ally she had been talking about is some kind of summonable creature, perhaps some kind of powerful animal. He would watch as she formed the proper seals to call upon her companion. As Amber appeared he would tilt his head. "I was expecting... something much different" He would say, Smiling and rubbing the back of his head. "Good evening to you too."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:03 pm
The demon of chance would scoff at the comment, initially taking it as an insult. What else should he have expected. Shaking her head she turned her attention to kira however, watching the technique form. "I see. This is why you shifted into my wind body. "

"Technically it's Selene's wind body. You generally inhabit the lightning body if you'll recall." It was true. More often then not the point of rest for the trio was established with kira in her natural body, harnessing the power of suiton, Selene gaining the protective and assisting wind body and Amber taking the lightning body, harnessing the power of the chidori variants to devistating effect. "But yes. I've been working on..." She would be cut off as amber interjected.

"The legendary technique of the nine tailed sage. Be careful Kira. The rasenshuriken is a very dangerous technique in deed. But... I suppose it's not my focus currently. " Turning her gaze back to the boy she'd flare her chakra, unsure if he held the sensory needed to actually see the strength she held, and then continue. "Alright. I suppose I'll be performing the techniques as her current position makes it not possible. I am the demon of chance, Amber Wakefield. What were we working on?"

(2580)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:46 am
Hiroyushi would watch the conversation between the two, out of curiousity but mostly out of confusion. She had just began talking about the switching of bodies, and other demons, Hiro was definately not ready for the barrage of information that hit him like a truck. Though he was begining to learn a lot more about the mysterious girl infront of him. When Amber had introduced himself Hiro had been off in his own little world, thinking of the potential power's that nomo had; clearly after calling upon a demon she had to be capable of master level jutsu; maybe even on par with a Kage. His head would jolt over to Amber after a few moments of silence, realizing he had left her without an answer. " Well, I'm working on suiton techniques. I've got a few down but for the most part im still a newbie." He would say, grinning widely, dropping his tough attitude. He would walk over to the edge of the water again and place out his hands, water still dripping off them. He looked a mix of exhausted and determined as he turned his head to look at Amber. " Shall we get started?"

(2500)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 am
"Seems acceptable to me. I believe that we have knowledge of any suiton techniques available to the general public. Naturally secret techniques I couldn't speak on as generally the only way to learn them is through their creator. " Amber shrugged, taking a position about fifteen meters away from the boy. She wasn't really much of a fan of training random people, though there was often a good reason to, but expected that there was a reason kira was doing what she had for so long. She was certain it was more then simply her way of the ninja.

"Actually. Apparently our knowledge isn't that in depth. We lack quite a few of the lower techniques. " As she responded to amber the girl quickly moved her hands about the now fully green ball. On the edge of the technique a small cross like structure of chakra began to flow, the begining of her next portion of the technique. With the blades forming she entered into the portion that would require intense concentration. The biggest obstacle to over come of course wasn't the shape control. WIth the skill she held in ninjutsu and the intense training that had psuhed her through every step of her life she didn't expect the strategy of corming blades of chakra that mixed with the circular formation would be simple once she put her mind to it. The biggest problem of course was figuring out exactly what form the technique should be in. Study had given her a concept, however forming the blades to her liking instead of the way in which they were meant to be could change the techique, make it weaker, or worse, make it volatile in a way she couldn't control.

"Ah. I see. That does actually make sense. Well. Whenever you're ready I'll assist in whatever way possible young...um. What is your name?"

(2892)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 pm
Hiroyushi would turn his head back to the water. He clearly didn't understand how the rasengan worked, or why she was trying so hard to manipulate it into a shuriken style jutsu. But he wouldn't mind. He would turn to Amber and smile, his body language being very relaxed. " The name is Hiroyushi Senju, It's a pleasure to meet you Amber" He would say, delivering a very excentric bow, in an attempt to joke around and test how much fooling she could stand. He would turn back to the water and outstretch his hands, causing the water to ripple. " A technique I've been working on for a while now is the Water Needle technique, I'm sure I have it down for the most part, but I'd like some imput from someone who knows what they are doing." he would say, giving an exhausted sigh, mostly from standing in the same spot and manipulating the water for several hours now.
(2659)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum