Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:15 pm
Learning new genjutsus would not be a problem for Primmy, considering she was a Uchiha. As he kissed her cheek, she slightly blushed. It was nice to know someone really cared about her and her companion.Normally the Nibi had something to say about people, but at Yen's words, she just softly purred in acceptance. This was a good sign.
“ I am ready to training whenever you are.” Prim said with a smile. “Learning genjutsus and new jutsus is something I can benefit from !” Prim said standing up! Well being in her spare body, she needed the training to make herself stronger!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:54 pm
Yen nodded as he studied her carefully. And spoke. "Most my genjutsu requires you to have dedicated a lot of time to the art. Or in other words it was the specialty I studied fresh out of the academy. A lot of my personal one's requires you to actually be at that point where genjutsu is your main focus. One example is where I pointed at you and placed you in one. As grand as it is its not for every gen user. But the most hardened and powerful ones. In exchange of teaching you I would like to learn a element. Wind if it's in your ability to teach Me or fire if you can. But wind is my Disire. If you can teach it to me I'll trade on my art of genjutsu and if you disire show and perhaps teach you some of my strongest techniques. And should you have the reserves and will learn what few could accomplish except myself."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:30 pm
Primmy blinked as she listened to him speak. He had a point and just made Primrose feel very comfortable with him! Teaching him wind wouldn't be to hard after all. 
"I shall teach you wind Yen, for helping me!" She smiled as she hugged him. She felt really comfortable around him after all. "I was thinkong of visiting Suna. I was going to take your wife with me so she could get stuff out of her old home, she said that her father had a bunch of research stuff she wanted to bring back and give you!" she said pulling out of the hug.
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:53 pm
(i was invited by Prim)
Dante usually knocked on doors. But in this case, he knew Yen and was just going to walk in. He stepped in just in time to hear Prim mention going to Sunagakure and smiled a really wicked grin, like his father and Sephoras!
"Careful, Hotaru might get jealous. So when are we going to Suna?" Dante asked under the assumption he would be allowed to go.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:02 pm
Yen hugged prim and kissed her cheek. "Thanks" and adressing both dante and prim he shook his head. "I would be more comfortable with the kages say in this and me and him talking it over for safety and traveling procidures. We are in peace and rather it stay that way. My buisness will be breif hopefully. But it can be arranged if aporoved and allowable. Understood? As for you dante ill have to determine that but an adventure will do you some good. You need more training anyway. Im glad you did well. You will get stronger but itll take time. Power does not come easy. And takes dedication and risks."

Yen said casually as he focused his chakra and smiled at prim. "So what are the basics primmy?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:51 am
“Oh yes, Dante, I am madly in love with Yen and intend to steal him from his wife and kids!” She said sarcastically with an eye roll as Yen hugged her back and kissed her cheek. Before she could answer him, Yen spoke up about wanting to speak to the Hokage first and discuss procedures and safety. Completely understandable especially with the way the world is today. On the other hand Prim felt very comfortable traveling to Sunagakure considering it was where Koroshi was kage and an ally to Konoha!
“Of course I would talk to Kurisu first considering it is up to him whether I am allowed to leave or not! Considering the state of my eyes and the fact I have a huge blue cat sealed inside of me that is melded with my chakra, can’t be too safe.” She added looking from Yen to Dante. “And just why do you feel the need to go? Wouldn’t Megami miss you?” Prim asked and teased with a flirtatious smile in response to Dantes question.
“We might want to go to the training grounds considering the wind element is one I feel needs to be practiced in a less wooded and more open area. You up for that Yen? Dante, care to join? you do need to practice more if you intend on catching up to your twin! Sephora is a badass when she plays her cards right.” Prim added inviting Dante to join in on the training.
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 2500

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:14 am
Dante sighed and gave a small quick eye roll towards Yens statement. Dante had been a missing nin for years and had been running missions for his father since he was a little boy! His Uncles were missing nin and ran Volcano Village! What in the world would he need to be safe from? He knew every missing nin practically or had knowledge of them and if need be he could even help protect Primmy!
He smirked at Prims comment about Megami and him! He wondered how she found out, so what if she knew! He could care less! Yeah he was hitting that! He was his father's namesake after all and he had to keep the Hyuuga clan going right? His cheeks turned a little red as he suddenly switched his thoughts to the matter at hand!
“Like she would care if I go to Sunagakure, she has business of her own to tend to.” He said as he played with some of the fruit on Yens table! Yes, he was a fruit ninja! (Total game reference there! >.<) “Yeah sure, although truth be told, even though Sephora has the skills and knowledge to be a badass it doesn't mean she is, she lacks the personality and talent for it!” He said putting the fruit back on the table knowing that Yen was not big on his food being handled by anyone but him!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 am
It was an over looked fact and yen shot a glance at prim as he simply whispered. "Try to keep the cat a secret primmy. Thats one part of the ideology that may help. Jin or not its safer with certain things on a down low" 

Yen stated quickly bruam like. 

As dante made the skill remark he nodded and spoke dryly as a quiet reference. "True and in due time you and your sister will both match my 2% of my power. Itll do good to continue improving understanding your limits and surpassing them... note that while you last all attempted to reach me it wouldve been grand should you all have stayed together. But dont worry. Its teamwork that enables everyone to actually topple challenges. It will be teamwork that will earn you all your ranks. Ask tori as well. She will say the same as me. Under this village you have a choice. Go alone, do well and fail. Or be a team member and susceed. As seldom as i do jump to open inactments. Each thing i have done comes strictly to playing a role. But ill give you a simple enough challenge later dante to make this point."

Yen finished with a kind smile as he turned to prim  and shook his head.

"We got enough room here hun. Besides. Wind is all around us".
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 pm
(Exiting this due to long freeze)

Claiming: +1,000 words to wind element
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Approved @ Yen <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum