Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:33 am
Yen seemed concerned about Prim. Maybe she should tell him the full story, since He did seem to genuinely care about her. Prim Sat up and moved to the couch, she was already feeling stiffness in her body from her small time on the floor, which is apparently where she fell when she came in!
“I was taking a stroll out in the forest when I saw someone crying over a makeshift memorial. Of course being the kind person I am I went to comfort her, then she said a very familiar name…” Prim paused for a minute looking away, this was the part that made her cry even when she was explaining it. “Echo Uchiha is dead! And I went numb and at first I didn’t notice it, but my eyes started to change, I developed Mangekyou Sharingan. Well the girl I met out there, she had MS eyes to, I am unsure how, but she did! I wasn’t going to ask her how she got them but we decided to exchange eyes. I didn’t get a bad feeling from her and if she wanted to kill me, she would have done it right off. I also assumed if she was a friend of Echo, she wouldn't hurt me. It was a medical procedure so I did take something to knock me out. At least I ended up here!” Prim said rubbing her eyes now that they were finally focusing. “Thats all, thats it!” She had to think for a minute, she had never had EMS eyes before this was new to her." I have never had Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan eyes before, so I honestly have no idea what to look forward to!” She added as she started to pull leaves out of hair and was quite curious how they had gotten there. She blinked a few times and looked around the room. Then she activated her EMS eyes and scanned the room again! Things were so detailed now!
“Whoa!” Was all she could honestly say!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 am
Yen listened solemnly as he noted that the eyes had indeed changed quiet drastically. what ever needed to be done was done that's all. Yet she was willing to go to the extent to trust the individual at that most. Well. I must say thank you to them from not harming her. And further the awakening must lead to some new abilities of sorts as all shaeingan do. But this death thing not going to go by again. yen thought as he motioned prim outside. " I know you obtained the change of your eyes. But as our friend pointed out before you woke up it wouldn't go by very smoothly if that unfortunate incident occurs again. So how will you adress such an incident from happening again prim? I think you need to work more with your partner As a jinchiruchi. Simply because you are two in one. She has eons of knowledge and further As a team you can make it so that it's not going to be that simple to just take you out. As of now you are in a safe environment. And that is fine. But I wonder what will happen if you step out again? There are good people and bad people, but then greed grabs the best of the best people and promise of power would corrupt the honorable. Frankly I accepted this reality and is why I don't disire to chase a road of violence and death. But a different route. Now prim I'm curious to what you shall do if that same incident would occur again?. I do not want you to be hunted and would prevent another event from happening at that by keeping you safe. The world is unforgiving to the brash, and a death sentence to the unprepared... So tell me what is it you would do after stepping past the gates?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:24 pm
Damn! That was a good question. Prim wondered if Viper thought and felt the same way. Hmmmm....Prim thought heavily as she blinked and fluttered her eyes letting her Sharingan eyes flash on. Prim remembered last time she had eyes similar to this she use to use Amaterasu! Yep, in her mind black fire could obliviate ANYTHING! Maybe her arrogance is what got her killed the first time. Eh, being related to the head of the clan and former Kage can't protect her from everything. 
She picked up her fingers and put two in front of her lips and lightly blew on them while focusing her eyes. A very small candle like flame blew across her fingers and was black in color. If she trained she still had the capability to do Amaterasu, maybe.
"I may need to train, because ibam clueless as to what to do." She answered putting her hands back down.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 pm
"Train? That's a start. But there's more then that then merely puffing fire and stabbing stuff. The mental aspect is the necessity that's needed of all. Wether or not you survive is not based on your knowledge of techniques as anyone can train and learn as much to their leisure. But it's your mentality on how you approach thing's that determine your survival. And hence here is a quick question." Yen stopped for a second and looked dead at prim as he spoke to the lady before him. If you were surrounded and out numbered low on chakra and bleeding, your village is counting on your return home as is your family. The guys are as exuasted maybe a little more fresh then you are. So who is the first person you attack to break out of a dangerous situation?"

Yen asked as he noted the flames blowing out of her mouth as first there was normal flames which any person knows left and right. But seems as if the flames prim could produce changes drastically either in color or thanks to the biju inside her. Odds are that easily and surely the flames of this were unnatural that yen had to conclude as he in a moment of thought while the girl was to answer the simple question. It was unusual but it seemed that now yen was going to make the quick steps in a lot less time as prim was attentive and reacting relitively quick.

good she is definitely doing better but I wonder now what she shall say to this simple question?
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:57 am
Prim didn't have an answer! Yes he had a point but, there wasn't an answer Prim could give. She sighed as she thought about the fact that if she was in a situation like that she would  probably die! Again! Like before. She had no way to protect herself in such a situation, or others with her!
"I don't know, I..." Primrose looked away in shame and looked down brushing her hair behind her ears.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:56 pm
alas tis no good despite safety or honor one must fight and if unable to fight further or completely outarmed they must do the ultimate safety net. Take the secrets to the grave. One that as free spirited as prim is cannot grasp yet. To think she died once and that she wouldn't be able to handle the total loss of it without clarity formed from such a decision. yen thought as he turned his head towards prim and spoke. a shinobi even kinochi know to assure that one's home and family must be safe at all times. Failure to do so means the loss of many and further losses of one's own home.... Perhaps that is what makes the shinobi life the hardest. Kage put their lives on the line for their village, anbu are the first in and first to protect the village and it's secrets even in death. And we follow suit. That there is the awnser. We fight till we drop and our loyalty throughout the village and it's future. Counts on our survival. But if at the end we accept death as keepers for all eternity of the villages secrets. This here is what the awnser is. We are shinobi of the land of fire and surely we shall not fall. But even in death our victory is assured. Our victory is our family, our friends, and villlage mates are safe and protected. No matter what happens. We look to the past as guides but we are no carbon copy of legends, we make our own tale and choose the chapters ending. This is what bindes us and guides us. Our way as shinobi don't just mean we gain power but hold the balance of our home on the Palm of our hand. Prim the awnser was always in front of you and you can ask our friend who has eons of knowledge as your partner and other half to confirm what I say. Cycle after cycle, sealed and locked unwillingly, but forevermore seeing the all eyes and minds of shinobi and their lives, short or long, pointless or world changing. All that wisdom in your hands that means one thing. You are able to forge your fate but your bonds to home stay true. Even as a jinchiruchi you cannot deny that. And it is with that you know out there to protect your home you must do anything at all costs.... Even take your life. This is the fate of a shinobi, and one who stands on the crossroads of life and death. I do it. As do all others Your training assures you are the blade and sheild of a ever strong protector of peace and prosperity of the village. As like echo who was before you And can show. He as impactful died in protecting the cherished future whether he was aware of it or not. His life was a sheild and blade never turned against you nor me, our families and freinds. If I'm wrong then look at the proof of our village standing around us. This is the time to grow from each loss and not let our allies and family who fell not defeat us or define us . But help us move forward, help us live and grow the future stronger. And it is that we must fight through and for. So prim do you understand what the awnser is?"

Yen stated as he sat down next to prim and smiled.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:27 am
Prim looked at Yen and then away as he spoke. She pictured everything he was saying in her head, putting his words in different scenarios trying to imagine how everything worked, and she could imagine what he was saying being out to use. He was right! But as he spoke of death small tears came to her eyes. She had lost so many people she cared about, how was she suppose to honestly deal with it? Should she become stronger so she could protect the ones she loved? Should she keep getting stronger so she could fight to protect her village? Maybe the Nibi knew the answer! At this point, Prim turned to Yen and laid her head on his shoulder as she began to cry!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:54 am
Yen held the crying girl as he understood completely what his words hit and brushed her hair aside as he kissed her forehead. Before wrapping his fingers around prims and brushing away her tears in warmth he spoke to her as he let prim rest her head on his shoulder. "I know loss is the trigger. But in the world we have to gain a greater understanding of what it takes to be the protectors of what we hold dear. Prim, power and strength are not what is all that is required for a strong person. It takes risk, it takes failure, all in one to develop and grow as a individual. And even then that does not allow us to escape the void that grabs every soul eventually. That's why you protect the future. Keep the young ninjas from running head strong into what could be their last fleeting moments in life. Awaken the wiser and more experienced to take a step And teach the younger ones the world. Even if your world and my world are in pain we cannot let others follow. Then the lives we live and shall live would be words in the wind. Before you rebuke my words think carefully what I say and confirm it. You have a choice now prim. Will you do what takes millions years to accomplish and grasp the hopes and dreams of the past, the love of the present, and body of the future. And bring and kindle your own will of fire from where you once was the girl who wandered in hand with your life friend but now together as wills and shall together build uponthe home of your clan the uchiha, impart on a means of a place where it means not your clan nor fears we are united. Prim will you join me and konoha for peace not war? I know that it's a challenging choice but note that for what we fight we lose as much as we gain. Every battle, is a million tears,and a billion scars. Every life lost may be two saved, but for every two saved one is eternally changed. That's the cost of war and violence throughout the world. We defend the weak and stand like our ancestors did before us. We protect our land and our people. Are you and your friend ready to do that?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:00 am
It was a lot to think about. Wasn’t Vipers purpose to try to create peace and make it safe for everyone to live together in peace? She swore that was what he had talked about before.  Maybe he was right and a lot of changes needed to be made. But to her it sounded like what Yen wanted to. After all Yen had married Hotaru and they had twins now, and he spent most of his days training and studying and taking care of his family! Maybe this was a time for Prim to make a change and make decisions based on the things going around her!
“Yes, we are. We are ready to do whatever we need to do. I can work with her and she works with me. She has always helped me and tried to protect me.We are ready to do what needs to be done for a good cause!” Prim said wiping away the tears and looking at Yen. From the feeling she was getting in her chakra, the Nibi was okay with this as well.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 am
Yen kissed prim on the cheek and smiled. " good I'm proud of you. And thank you for working in tandem with each other." Yen stated a dressing to the both of them. Now yen stood up as he didn't need to do as heavy a training with prim but now disired to give her tools to work with now. " prim I'm going to train you now but to get to your point of power is only the beginning. You must work in tandem at all times, as a cell and further utilize your chakra and your partners at the same time. For starters what genjutsu do you know of and would you be ready and willing to take it as a deeper route. Perhaps follow my footsteps in it and also study the darkest corners of the art as my main specialization as a genjutsu enthusiasts?"

Yen questioned as he headed out the sliding door and into the natural preserve for his insects.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum