Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 pmJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 pmKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 pmKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereToday at 11:49 amKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 11:17 amKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Today at 11:08 amRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) Empty Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:35 pm
Prim stumbled back into the gates of Konoha and somehow found herself by Yen and Hotarus home. The Nanny answered the door while holding Twilight who stared at Prim and smiled then looked quizzically at her. Probably puzzled and knowing something was a little off! Probably because Prim felt...exhausted! She let Prim in and as Prim went to sit on the couch, she missed and hit the floor and was somehow laying on the floor! She was suddenly passed out again!  Maybe she ate to much of that plant! Prims not one for herbs or plants unless it was a good reason, and this had been a good reason, but she had somehow took to much of it and now, she was a good example of a hangover, lying on the floor of Yens home! Just throw a rug over her, maybe no one would notice!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) Empty Re: Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 pm
Yen glanced up as the unusual spike being that of the integrating chakra of two came up and around the house. There was a unbalanced feeling to it as if perhaps there was something up. Yet the crash caught yens attention as he got up from his desk as he was halfway through writing his continued notes on the art of genjutsu and medical uses as well as completing a nice occurrence as he scribbled down a few more ideas on his wandering thoughts. This however had to wait as yen walked past the kind maid that watched the kids in a brisk manner as he decided to not grab hat nor cloak even his chuninn jacket was resting on the wall instead yen was sharply dressed with his hair slicked back as he done a nice dark blue robe as he stepped down the stairs as he approached prim and knelt down smiling as he observed her condition. She was at least safe which made him smile for a mere instant till a look of concern came over his face like a swift wave. She wasn't well at all. not good at all, it's like she's in a state of shock. No actually physical damage. But... yen thought as he brushed back her hair and spoke up.

"Prim what happened? You are in a mess and further it's ok you are home hun. Relax breath. What happened? Prim? What's wrong?" Yens voice was filled with concern as he studied her a bit more as he glanced quietly at her up and down. what could cause all this? yen thought as he spoke up this time quietly. " are you there ? If you can hear me please speak up on behalf of prim if it's ok? Normally I wouldn't bother you but if my words can reach you please lend her a little strength. As it may be will of sorts do we can all figure out what's is it that happened". Yen would whisper it in her ear yet unsure if this was a reasonable way to communicate to a greater being yen began to rack his brain for a cause of stress and shock of this degree. Naturally he knew a bit from her past but unless what he once said was that which was true then yen took prims hand softly and spoke up.

"Ecco? Did what I once say happen to be true?" Yen said softly as he gently held prims hand as he watched her carefully.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen) Empty Re: Home sweet Ho- where am I?(P/NK/Yen)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 am
Prim was out cold but the Nibi was awake. And as Prims eyes fluttered open, her eyes weren’t revealed but the two different colored ones of the Nibi appeared.You knew about Echo yet said not a word to her? Never you mind that. There are bigger fish to catch! You might want to inquire about the eyes in her head, they have changed yet again! They changed at the news and the young lady she was with exchanged eyes with her, now the question at hand, do you really think someone with eyes of such power and a bijuu should go frollicking around in such a state? Do you not know of Primroses past? She has been killed, and disobeyed many direct orders not to leave Konoha unprotected. I should say I believe that Viper has a head full of gray hair and each one was caused by Primrose! Now, since you took over Team Fukutaichou, she is your responsibility.The reason she is out at this moment, she ate some herbs and is still under the influence of the plant.” The Nibi said as its eyes faded and Prims eyes closed again.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:27 am
Yen listened intently and nodded silently. so that's the missing key to this . Prim running amock and further not fully following instructions in other words she's a free spirited person. Much to I thank the individual within her as a second conscious but still not enough to just be one with it. She too must be sound in mind. And her eyes changed twice? Sharingan does evolve in times of when one is in stress hence why such eyes have such a grand power scheme. Naturally what breaks a person makes them stronger but in the war torn and bloody heart wrenching past of being those who carry such a powerful individual within them they can be hunted yes. Alas prim I wonder what is it that shall make viper not feel so taxed. But this proves to be a interesting development. As death once should be the lesson of the ages. But we can't keep doing this. And as the one training them all I won't allow it nor bring them into harm

Yen thought as he took a breath and spoke once more. "True I figured that the value alone of thoes that hunt down an uchiha yet alone dare to abuse thy power are well in many. The odds raise incalculable when outside of the village. And I assure you there are far stronger then that were encountered at the time you two were around and about. I would like to learn a name to call you as I might have a solution to keep this in place. Take note that I'm being myself here and like all of team fuku I'll be frank. I worry for their survival. Even sephora. Not even she deserves the fate of those who cross even our own. Thus you too are an equal voice in the village and further team fuku. However as one that has outdated me by milinia my words might not seem as impactful as they were say 400-500 years ago. Still they bear weight. And like I said. Even a man no matter how strong can only take so much loss. No one understands a single mortal loss as impactful of a father figure nor mother figure. And you have witnessed and imparted upon it through lifetimes. That's why I am asking you with your wisdom and my own. Together we train because I have a feeling you want to stretch out too . Prim gets training as well as you do too, but in the months and years to come we will help her cope and gain from the loss of ecco and further losses. As we all are living and posess a soul, emotional attachment, and love and longing to belong. All of this adds up to our growth as an individual. And the seal to break requires not chakra nor a handseal, nor does it requires eyes to see. But the soul to accept the loss and embody throes who have passed. To maintain and conduct despite the forces at hand, and despite the odds,or sickness even death. You and me will do something that should've been done along time ago. We will forge her will and meld it with her body and mind so she stays in duty. And help you get some work too. You may recognize this as the will of a shinobi but enfocused in a single individual that shares the same fight as many others. Otherwise known as the will of fire. If prepared for this challenge at heart my friend. Please state your name and let me see your chakra stand alone. For as a formal introduction I am yensung aburame, head and further teacher in konoha."

Yen would bow at the end of the statement As he awaited the beings response.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:39 pm
“So you do listen When one speaks. I must say I am impressed. The last two people I came out on, they didn’t listen to well. I ruined the house of one of the Jounin in Kumogakure, and sadly I came out to protect her in Volcano, unfortunately I failed her. I can only do so much, but she to has will power. If you take on the responsibility, be forewarned now, she is very free spirited, yet powerful! Her and I have a bond, and I do take it upon myself at times to come out, unfortunately her willpower prevents me at times!” The Nibi spoke, and as she did cat ears on Prims head had a very soft glow to them as did the cat tails beneath her cloak. The Nibi was quite serious when it came to speaking out for or about Primrose.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:56 pm
Yen nodded as he noted the chakra and smiled. It was indeed powerful and with work they could accomplish a lot. Yet yen gazed into the beasts eye's and spoke. " understandable and completely acceptable. I don't tamper around and yes she is powerful after all you two are in if I recall perfect sync. It could explain why you didn't go rampant you joined and accepted the fate of a partner so as a man of honor I am pleased to see that you two are here. But I don't intend to face off you two. Allies in my book unless as tough as me don't draw the blade on one another. I make an exception However. What I want to know however my friend is now something simple. Are you willing and it's up to you of course. I do not disire to provoke you and destroy my establishment as well as my two precious children. But are you willing with primrose to take a full active role here. That includes as remedial as it may seem. Development of both your abilities combined. It seems you have a fire based assault unique and dreadfully powerful. A lessor person would've been brunt asunder from such an attack when I took it last. And I dread to face off throes legendary attacks you posses and prim may use in due time. I disire to see how powerful you two can get since there's an ever growth of power left in prim and combined you two are most definitely stuff that legends may sing of. What was her peak power like and if you can recall what made this come down? An ambush from what I get out of it
But if there was one of abnormal power available that would explain alot. You alone are not one to be trifled with so it takes one of extraordinary skill and power to dare challenge and even more survive." Yen stated as he brushed prims hair aside from her face.

first step to improvement is to know what your goal is and what caused a defeat. Next is to surpass it. Together they will be able to. At no choice I cannot let them fall I'll give them both a fighting chance. No they will be unchallengable
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:13 pm
“If you must know, when Prim went to Volcano, Prim released me when she was about to spar with Sephora, unfortunately Sephora’s father intervened and hence, somehow stopped me with one swift move. This was because Prim somehow managed to falter and stop me out of fear. A ninja should think fast on their feet and what happened was when he insulted me, Prim went for an attack instead of thinking! She had me pounce at him leaving us open for an attack, when he blocked her chakra I was no longer able to help or to move, I was unfortunately able to still speak through her, and sadly feel everything! I speak now in defense of the one called Sephora, she tried to save Prim, but she was just a small child and she would not have been able to do much against her father and his friends. Her memory was wiped as was rims so neither had any recollection as to what happened. They did not, however erase my memory. Primrose and I have a bond, but we have never trained properly together, now if you so choose to train us together, you can, but, I must ask you kind sir, do you know anything about Bijuu and Jinchuriki?” THe Nibi explained everything and she even asked him questions. This person was a friend of Primrose and she knew that he could be trusted. And as usual, the Nibi only spoke the truth. If Primrose can not speak for them, The Nibi most certainly will. That has always been how things worked since they became a part of each other.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:40 pm
Yen was a little shocked and further at same time seeing sephora he wasn't much. Alas his knowledge on bijuu and jinchiruchi was at the least limited. For one he understood there was a bond and for second he knew by prims example if they agree and work Together they willl be quiet formidable. For a wager for his money of course this tag team could make a exceptional challenge to his genjutsu but that was a possibility of course. Yet yen was honest as he spoke. " I am sorry things turned out that way. But in that case the man if I'm right to block off chakra was an powerful hyuuga and further far outpaced prim in skill and experience. But my bijuu knowledge and the art of jinchiruchi is limited. I for one do know as a team you act and can wager that it's a quantity of chakra shared between you, and as well as benefits gained from sharing your power. That explains the blue fire ball prim shot at me. You have a unique element release of your own. And if honed and built upon it can take many shapes forms and properties. But alas the inner works besides the obvious of well forgive me. Sealing, and the chance which I would prevent at all costs of abstraction to preserve prim and you. The loss of prim before must've been maddening. And restrictions must too be frustrating. But you two complement each other. That is why I am taking it in my hands to train you both. From what I recall prim has a knack for gen and I'm quiet the genjutsu expert. Further for now I have taken to the medical arts. But her element is fire from what I see of an uchiha naturally. Which is good."

Yen stated as he looked into the beings eyes again. "With the training it'll be a push. But now to get you to the point where you both can reach full potential. This second chance can prove to be in fact very good. She is fast as you are if I can guess catlike and all. So her speed will be greater. As for that I see the use of gen meaning that with working of chakra and her full power it'll be quiet powerful. But it's up to her and you of course. I can assist with your training enabling you two to work the fire element. As I disire in fact to learn it as well. To embrace the heat of my will of fire I must also dance the dance of flames. It will be a challenge. But together we all shall gain strength. And I will get a idea on how you two work with due observation and seeing her in action."

Wc:469

469/3000 for fire element
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:53 am
“Training Prim would be your best bet, but training us both at the same time, would further your knowledge and skills as well as hers. Speak to someone who has seen me, Sephora has seen me a few times. She would be your best bet, she knows a thing or two about me. Now as for Prim, it would be wise for you to learn about her, the only way to train her is to get to know her! “ That was all the Bijuu really had to say! Pris body went limp again as her eyes closed again and she was fast asleep! Although in her mind she knew the Bibi had spoken. She didn’t know what had been said and she wouldn’t remember any of it when she was awake! She slightly began to stir and blinked her eyes trying to open them, everything was fuzzy and blurry and she had a terrible headache! She couldn’t even remember where she was.
“Where am I? What happened?” Prim questioned as she looked around.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:07 pm
Yen nodded solemnly as he heard the nibi finish speaking and took the sign of a good finished conversation. As the body went limp the chakra source departed back within the folds of prim as yen needed to focus in order to get an idea of its orgin. This effort was cut short by prims stirring and yen took a breath as he noted it was prim. Now time to train her was the priority at hand as yen reached out a hand and spokee. " well primmy you had quiet a stumble being here. I assume it was out of confusion and we'll to be frank you encountered a rather interesting person in the hands of unfortunate business. Take note now that I did have a chat with our freind. It's hard for me to say. But I'm sorry for what happened. And what occurred. I only knew as much as I could gather and with the exception of fault. Our friend explained that your eyes changed. Under the circumstances that they did. I have no idea who you encountered and what they did. all I can see here is that there was a sleep inducing drug in your body. And from what I can expect anesthetics. So a operation. Done within your vulnerability and further moment of weakness. Prim what did the stranger do to you hun?"

Yen asked full of concern as the eye changing problem was one that needed a dressing immediately as well as his start of working with prim. This was unacceptable in yens standards as something was crossing a fine line here. As well as a dangerous one. consent is a maybe. But then there is the fact that she was taken advantage of. What madness
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum