Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:56 pm
Kira HAD been busy. Apparently she now headed a clan, the clan she had taught him several techniques from already, and was offering him full membership. His own clan was..less then central, with Uzumakis being scattered for a long time. His relatives in the island village had likely moved on in fact. For the first time, he had someone offering to make him a part of a family. Kira had always been a big sister to him, though that wasn't something he'd ever say out loud, so this choice was very easy. He would take a small but growing family over a non-existent one anyway.

He offered her his arm, the black bars around his wrist becoming visible as he pulled his sleeve back. "I don't see how I could say no, so yea, sounds like fun."
He wasn't good at emotions, but he hoped Kira knew him well enough to know what the simple words meant much more then he said. Kiru was still half mindedly thinking about his training, trying to visualize the energies he was messing with. Perhaps he should go for it, and hope he doesn't die? That seemed like a strategy Kir would appreciate.

WC (1,700/3,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:06 pm
"good. Now. Understand that While teaching you the secret techniques of the nara clan are one thing actually becoming a part of the clan is another. This seal will symbolize your place as the newest member and first member of the secondary house of the nara clan. I'll need you to repeat each of the things that I say in your own words in agreement for the seal to work. Basically this seal represents an unbreakable promise to follow the beliefs of the nara clan and to protect our secrets. First, while you have ties to the uzumaki, you will take the responsibilities of the secondary house as seriously as those of your own clan. You will keep the secrets of the nara hidden, and never betray the trust given to you."

She paused for breath, raising her hand to put it up to his arm, placing her hand just above the black bars and concentrating her chakra on his skin. As she did another of the mischievious fox tails sprialed its way up her body and around her arm, licking at his skin as it sniffed out what the jutsu user was doing. "Now now little flame. This is not a time for your use. " She needed better control over the spirit like fire, which was exactly why she was doing this. "If you accept this seal it will give you access to the nara district and to our most secret areas, including the scrolls of shadow manipulation. Present this seal if you are stopped and they will grant you entry. Understand that if this seal is broken by you, in combat, or by us, it represents a nullification of your agreement. If broken in combat of course it can be replaced however any nara shadow style jutsus learned after this seal is placed by accepting this seal you also agree that you will lose upon termination of this seal. it's effects will ensure that without this seal your body will be unable to perform those jutsu. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 pm
Kiru didn't realize there was so much ceremony to this.  He gave a breath as he prepared to repeat the words to the best of his abilities. "While my first clan is the Uzumaki, I will take the responsibilities of the secondary house as if it was of my own clan. I will keep the secrets of the nara hidden, and never betray the trust given to me." 

As she paused for breath, Kiru took the chance to catch his own as she placed her hands on his arm, feeling the warm flow of her chakra spread up his arm. As she did so, one of the fox fire things crawled down her arm, the burning animal testing his concentration a bit as it burned his arm with its curiosity. "If I accept this seal it will give me access to the nara area of Konoha and other secret areas, including the location for scrolls of shadow jutsu. I can present  this seal if I am stopped and the Nara  will grant me entry. I understand that if this seal is broken by me, in combat, or by the Nara, it represents a nullification of my oath. If broken in combat it can be replaced however any nara shadow style jutsus learned after this seal is placed will be lost after accepting this seal. it's effects will ensure that without this seal my body will be unable to perform those jutsu. " 

Kiru let out a breath and felt the seal finish up its placement, as well as some bluish sparks popping off his arm. Well that definitely shouldn't have happened. He assumably had connected to SOMETHING in the space time realm, though he wasn't sure what. The sparks  weren't painful and lasted only a second. So presumably, he was fine.

WC (2,000/3,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:51 pm
As he finished speaking, all at once the symbol of the nara clan appeared on his arm, accompanied by a fairly strong burning sensation. She wasn't exactly the best at fuinjutsu after all. The pain would linger for several minutes, pulsing violently in his skin almost as if she'd actually burned it into his flesh... mostly because she did in fact burn the seal into his flesh, but finally it would calm.

"Good. Now As a member of the nara clan I suppose you should be informed of the goings on in the clan. I need to speak to Tatsuya. Depending on his decision..... I may ask you to be the head of the secondary house. I'm of course going to offer it to him first however.

(1826)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:56 pm
Kiru winced a small bit, but this wasn't the worst pain he had ever felt and his naturally cold body numbed the burning very quickly. He had been more worried about the Sparks but maybe, just maybe, they would be ok. He would need more training to pursue his connection but for the moment he was going to take a small break. As Kira proclaimed him a part of the Nara and then immediately told him he was going to possibly be passed up for a leadership position he made a rather comical pouting face. "Who even is Tatsuya? Wasn't I here first?"

He wasn't clearly being serious but he did wonder if he wanted to run a house of shadow ninja. He couldn't say the idea sounded bad but while he was an alright teacher, he definitely wasn't quite as good as Kira. In any case, he still had jutsu to work on. His eye seal thing would glow a bit brighter as he continued to pursue that oh so dangerous realm of dimensional turmoil. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to be visualizing, now that he really thought of it, and wondered if perhaps he should have spent more time in the library researching.

WC (2,200/3,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 pm
"To my knowledge he's the only other member of the clan currently.... As such I gave him the option of be the lead of the secondary house or my second in command of the main branch. When he informs me of his choice i'll let you kn...oh. you were probably kidding. So... Like what would you like to do now?" She could feel the power of her fire slowly beginning to dwindle, suggesting that the duration at which she'd be able to hold it was dropping down to nothingness. She'd need to release it. All at once the nine tails dissipated, each releasing their position on her back and seeming to run across the sky twenty feet before disappearing into nothingness.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:22 pm
Kiru smiled a bit as she tried to justify herself before realizing he had been joking. "At this very moment, ive been practicing how to bridge the gap between myself and the power of uhh time and space. That may sound a bit out of my league but i think im starting to get the hang of it."

He demonstrated by creating a sword out of nothing, a glowing silver blade that would slowly form. It was pretty misshapen though, as he didnt quite have full control. Kiru made a small cut along a tree, and then made a second strike, this one phasing through the tree.
"This is the current trick im trying to understand. Its pretty complicated though. I dont think ive ever met anyone who used jutsu like these either so its been pretty hit and miss."

The sword dissipated in sparks and a swirl. The boy was a bit disapointed he couldnt hold it for very long but that was likely due to his lack of experience with it. In any case, if Kira had suggestions for him he'd probably hear them and if not then he'd figure it out himself for sure.

WC (2,400/3,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:30 pm
"Ah. Maku used to use that I believe. Yourice also." It had been some time since she'd spoken the boys name. The first bit of blood spilled on her hands felt like lifetimes ago..... Had it really been over a year? Things were so simple back then, walking about the streets of Yuki openly, welcomed and loved. What had changed?

"I'll help in any way I can I suppose... However I need to see your transmission choker." The phrasing wasn't a question. It wasn't meant to be. As she finished her words she held her hand out for the boy to remove the necklace, drawing from her bag a satchel of random parts that would ensure she had what was needed to replicate the item. Crossing the large open ring she'd used as a training area for months now she took a seat on the large log, shifting as she noticed the recent rain had began to rot the spot off to the left where she usually did her work. This was unfortunate. She'd need to actually take time to fix it again.

"You need to like.. bridge space and um... TIme."

(2140)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:26 pm
Maku and Ice had? This wasn't something he'd have any idea about, he thought Maku was a master of Genjutsu and Puppetry, with Ice relying on ninjutsu. Perhaps Maku had been taking the time to teach Ice about it in their free time? He longed to speak to his friend now for advice, but it wouldn't and couldn't happen. Those days were long gone for him, just a happy distant memory. He didn't question Kira asking for the transmission choker, sliding it down his sleeve and off his arm to be placed in her waiting hand. The thing hadn't been super helpful in recent times, Though being trapped in far flung places probably put more strain on it then he initially would have prepared for. Kira didn't seem to have any really relevant info, but he kept coming back to a certain word. "Bridge", Could he make a pathway between the two realms? Though he wasn't sure how exactly that would help in learning the jutsu at hand. He decided to give it his best shot anyway, what could possibly go wrong, I mean, apart from a black hole devouring the planet in a maelstrom of darkness?

He held out his hand and focused on the realm he was currently in and the realms that lay beyond. The ever expanding universe to fit in his hand for him to use. He could sort of feel a connection, like this was something he was getting right, but at the same time, nothing much was happening except for a light wind around him which was perfectly normal when he preformed jutsu. He closed his eyes and tried to visualize a realm not his own, and not the realm of Fae or Dragons either. A place that was completely separate from the ninja world and lied in its own gap in time and space. At first all he saw was darkness, then a land started taking form. An empty city filled with black skyscrapers, golden light shining out from their windows. On the horizon was a massive castle, seemingly for floating in the sky. Now, providing Kira was paying attention, a dark hole would be slowly opening like a doorway. While it would look like a doom filled black hole there was no suction, but it seemed to have an inviting energy about it. As if the doorway wanted you to enter it.

Kiru let out a breath and dropped his hand. As he opened his eyes the portal would be gone as if it never really existed. He had gained a much better understanding he felt, of the way to visualize the gaps of space time so now he could move on to jutsu involving it. That castle he had seen, it seemed so familiar to him. Like home but...not one he had ever been to. He would have to explore that another time and in another place. He had no idea what it even meant at this point, so no use dwelling on it.

He turned back to Kira, ready to start on actual techniques now. "Did you know of any of Makus or Yorices techniques you could teach me? The only technique I could find in the library was a C rank called Immaterial sword which is supposedly simple to learn. I'm sure Maku had much better and more advanced ones though, if you know of any."

He wasn't positive Kira would be any help so there was a good chance he was alone on this, which suited him just fine. Kira didn't need to understand all his tricks.

WC (3,000/3,000)

Claiming Space/Time spec
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:03 pm
With the necklace now in hand she'd walk over to the large tree she'd used for meditation so many times over the many months they'd been in the area, lowering herself down slowly to sit on it. Perfect, she thought to herself. With something to go off of she would fairly easily be able to replicate the power of her choker, creating a new one in the event she needed it, which she would looking into the future to the point where she gives hers to Tatsuya. I mean... But like she doesnt know that so I suppose i shouldn't and stuff. goodbye fourth wall. Rest in peace.

"But yes, I remember maku was always fairly good at it I believe... That or he moved at a speed so fast that I was unable to track his movements. I dont believe it to be the latter however. " As she spoke she pulled the small parcel of items she'd gathered up, setting them beside her and first taking the chain length. This would be the most important piece of course. Lifting it she Set it across her neck, testing it's length. It was at least six inches too long. That wouldn't do. Using fire style chakra she cut the chain, The flame taking the form she'd used previously, a tiny flame fox appearing from her hand to simply bite through the segment where she needed it. She would probably just weld it onto herself. That'd work. Next she took the gemstone, studying it closely for imperfections.

"I remember Yourice teleporting towards me.... Unfortunately that isn't going to be helpful to you as I did not yet possess the eyes. Were it to be done now in theory I could study it and explain to you how to do it. I think however I do remember Maku doing the same thing. He problably learned it from Maku." She found the stone to be flawless, holding the small red item up to her eye as she spoke almost as if her thoughts were an after effect to what she was actually doing. Her tone was simple and matter of the fact, her full concentration on the task ahead. "I never saw too much use for it honestly. I find the strength of Ninjutsu much more important. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum