Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Messages (Priv/Kira) Empty Messages (Priv/Kira)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:42 pm
Wondering through the home of the dragons, he headed to a small building that he had claimed as his temporary home. Kira had asked to meet him there about something, and he figured he should see what it was. He didn't wear his usual coat, and was rather dressed in just a black T-shirt, and some sturdy looking pants. All manner of tools hung from a belt at his waist, signifying he was or had been working on something. He sat outside his doorway, and waited for Kira, unsure if they would go in or walk to another location.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Messages (Priv/Kira) Empty Re: Messages (Priv/Kira)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:41 pm
"Kiru!" She yelled running quickly toward him. The bag at her side shifted back and forth with each jogging step through the dragon lands until she finally stopped at kiru. "Listen, I have an idea to gain assistance but I may need help. Can you get your friends in the dragon lands to take a few messages for me? I want to send a letter to the major villages letting them know there's a deranged murderer planning the destruction of villages, he may go for the majors after he's done with this plan. I feel the need to raise the shinobi alliance of old"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:49 pm
Kiru nodded to his friend. "Yea, they are pretty good at sending messages. Just look for the big yellow one. He has a lightning bolt on his chest. Should be somewhere northeast of here, but he is hard to miss. He handles messages in and out of the cave. When your done, id also like to talk to you about an idea to form a sort of.. mercenary group. It would help us keep track of Youka and train any new members by taking on protection jobs and the like. So see me she your done."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:55 pm
"Actually I have already taken the initiative of writing the letters. Could you take me to him? They will probably need to travel in a flight to ensure Youka doesn't kill them." She pulled from the bag at her side a stack of letters with a strange seal resembling a ds al coda sign. She handed them to him with a calm smile. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:58 pm
Kiru nodded. "Yea. We aren't on super great terms at the moment however, as he is a little miffed I didnt take the time to train with him. I'll see you in a little bit then."

Kiru would make a short sprint across the cave, and deliver the letters to the large dragon, who grumbled some kind of mutters "whatever"
With that, Kiru would head off to find Kira again after giving her instruction to the beast and his mail team.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 pm
"How'd it go?" She saw him coming back and smiled slightly, setting her bag down against the ground at her feet. With this task done it meant it was her favorite part of the day.... Training. She prepared mentally for the work out ahead of her, hoping it would be strenuous. She needed to get stronger and fast and there was only one way to do it.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:28 pm
"It went well. The messages should all arrive later this.. I haven't actually been outside but it''ll take a few hours. Before we do any training, i'd like to discuss my idea with you. As much as i'd rather not, we need a village to have as an ally, and we need some kind of name. If we can make a name for ourselves as competent soldiers, we can get funds to easier support our movement against Youka. The ninja alliance, if it forms, will do its best, but I feel we should take a more personal approach. We need to find the ninja who were missing during the attack, as well as anyone else powerful to assist us. I was also thinking of a uniform, though it isn't quite finished."
As Kiru said this, he produced a long black coat from a pocket, which seemed bottomless from the length of the coat, and threw it over himself. The shadow from the hood hid his face, but the coat itself seemed to stick to his form, making him look more intimidating then he usually would. Pulling back the hood, he looked at her. "So what do you think?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:53 pm
"Yes. I'm hoping we'll get response messages to this or something of that nature. If not then I'm not sure. I could think of a name of we can get worth while fighters. We'll need strong ninja. Youka will tear through a mass of weak shinobi as if they weren't there. We need power. Also... Don't use the shadow techniques unless absolutely neccisary please. Consider it your ace in the hole. " she took a moment to look at the cost studying it with a gaze that was neither good or bad. "Not bad.."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 pm
He would slip it off, and return it to the belt pocket, and retrieve his normal coat. "I'm pretty sure our usual outfits will fit underneath, as they will just be a sign of where we come from. Now, I would like to do some training, specifically to increase my amount of jutsu. My wind style I have worked on slightly, and water style is one of your specialties. So if you wouldn't mind, i'd like you to show me all you know of water before I move on to wind and improving my curse seal."
He may have been quick to the point, but they didn't have a lot of time to waste. He had to improve his strength quite a bit if he was to help lead this group with any merit.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm
"Good good. I may modify mine a bit. It looks far too large and may weigh me down. " she motioned to get body and the tiny girl reminded him of the way she preferred. She wore and carried nothing inessential or useful and very little that would flow or shift in a way that would be problematic. She listened to his request, thinking for a moment on what. She could teach him that would be helpful.

"Well the most important jutsu I can teach you is rain tiger at will. This jutsu allows you to call rain which gives you a basis for your water style jutsu but more importantly it gives you the ability to sense everything the rain touches." She formed the seal slowly, allowing him to see it for a moment before molding the chakra. After a few moments the sky grew dark and a light rain fell to the earth which quickly more heavy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum