Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 8:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 8:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 26%
24 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv) Empty Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv)

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 am
Kiru walked through the rocky area just past the past, his long coat trailing behind his legs. He had come out here to practice some more dangerous stuff. His dragons had called it "meddling" but the subject had contained some interest for him, and he had desired to test his ability to use these types of techniques. He ran a hand threw his hair, glad he had it shortened to a much more manageable length. Now, he really wasn't all that sure how to start. Was it much like any other style, or different? He knew the source was a little overly potent, being time and space around them, but he wasn't positive how he was supposed to visualize something like that... He was in front of a large canyon and decided he had gone a little too far and started making a path along the trees instead. He thought about asking Kira but he had never seen her bend space and time like he had been shown. Running his hand along the trees as he was lost deep in thought, before holding out his hand. A small glow as a blade slowly began to form. If time and space could be willed into form with chakra, then why not a sword or weapon. He didn't get very far though, as the glow faded rather quickly. He had looked over a scroll for this particular Justu in the library in konoha, figuring learning how to control his own personal time stream may help slow down his...sickness. So he had decided to start small and work his way up to that sort of ability. His hand slides off the tree and he looks back on his readings in his head. Maybe something he read could assist him if he took a minute.

WC (300/3,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv) Empty Re: Walls of Trees (Kira, IO, Priv)

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:59 am
THe cry of sorrow echoed through the borders as Kira approached, sensing her student's chakra. To be honest she.... was just really bored, and had absolutely nothing better to do then figure out what he was doing and inevitably make his life infinitely more dificult. She rushed through the land, following his chakra with her powerful eyes until finally she was within range because im super lazy and whatever.

"Kiru.... What are you doing"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:18 am
Kiru heard the familiar sound of Kira appearing, for some reason having hear scythe out. Likely, she just wanted to be dramatic as usual. He didn't really have a very good response to what he was doing, saying that he was trying to warp reality may not come off as the best answer but was what he was doing. If he said training shed likely want to spar and he wasn't sure that was a good idea as of yet. Sighing he turned to the girl, his long blue coat following his movements while being pushed by the light breeze. "Learning a new style of techniques, nothing particularly fun I assure you. What are you doing all the way out here? Not exactly a happening spot to be honest and I don't see anyone else around you could be meeting."

He did pay attention for her response, but his mind was elsewhere. These techniques weren't like normal Justu and while they used chakra to form, they were made of inherently different "stuff". Stuff he couldn't just visualize, more so he had to think about and try to put together in clever ways. Kiru fashioned himself a clever person, but the concept was still something he was confused on. How could energy from time and space be controlled in such a way? It was apparently possible, and he had somewhat tapped into it with his daggers, but still. He hoped Kira had something insightful to say but there was a good chance the woman was just bored out of her mind, as happened on quite a few occasions. He tried not to let his inner frustrations show on the outside, as he didn't want Kira to think he was irritated with her. He would figure this out he just needed time.

WC: (600/3,000)

Last edited by Kiru <3 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 am
"oh. well i was bored.... so i've been following you in secret for the past....... four hours or so. " SHe gave the boy a nonchalant shrug before setting the scythe of sorrow on her shoulder. "Actually my training spot is just down the way, at the edge of the forrest if you'd like to use it to do non interesting you assure training. "

WIthout actually waiting for a response she turned to begin walking towards the opening at the very edge of the forrest she'd set up in order to train, praying none of the billion konoha ninja she constantly found there was in the area. "So.... I made a new jutsu I think you'll like it"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 pm
Kiru was pretty sure he was right and he was. Apparently following him constituted as something fun to do, it's a good thing he hadn't sung loudly or something to himself. That would have been pretty embarrassing. He rolled his eyes but nodded at her as she asked if he wanted to use her training area. It couldn't hurt to have her around, unless of course he accidentally sucked them both into a black hole or something. That'd sure be bad. Apparently she had new Justu too, which wasn't uncommon for Kira. She had a wide variety of techniques and abilities that she loved to constantly add to. "What kind of techniques? If it's just another type of tidal wave I'm not sure I'll be impressed."

From the giant water shark, to the massive rainstorms, to the myriad of other water techniques she had, it was a wonder Kiru was ever dry. Granted it kept his hair nice and clean which was pretty nice. As he followed her he continued his practice of pulling at the time/space continuum and trying to shape it in his hand. It was pretty difficult still and he was worried about creating a time anomaly or something scary sounding like that. He sighed as the energy faded once more, leaving behind a sense of defeat. He wish he had Maku around, he seemed to know pretty much every technique ever, or at least, that's how Kiru thought of him. Maybe he held the man to too high a standard, but he trained the boy before anyone else, and that left a mark. Kiru probably wouldn't be the ninja he was today without him. His sickness made him wish he had a leader to count on, to tell him how to fix this. As it stood, he'd have to rely on himself.

WC- (900/3,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:12 pm
"its not a tidal wave....though honestly." She stopped to consider as she formed the seals slowly, preparing her jutsu as she thought up the potential for new giant waves of water and their effective use. She was drawn out of her contemplation as she finished the seals, her jutsu ready to be finished.

She'd rush ahead a bit, moving past kiru towards the spot she was leading him toward.... assuming he was following her now considering i didnt actually notice any point in his post that he said he was moving but lets say he is by the power of vague manip.... And something interesting could be noticed fairly easily. She was significantly faster then she'd been before, much closer to the speed kiru moved at generally. She'd not thought too much about it of course. To her the retraining process was meant to strengthen the body but the effects had come slowly over time however. moving past him she'd activate her jutsu, jumping into the air to flip forward as a huge roaring flame left her lips.

The fire swirled in long lines around her body, reaching her finger tips and toes to stretch off before rotating back around and towards the center of her body. Beneath her, as the scythe shifted at her mental command to her shield and sword, she summoned a single barrier, her back rolling off it as she finished her flip, and as her feet touched down she used the force to move further in the air, turning her body to face him. With a twist in her hip she would throw a round kick, the flame finally forming fully to create ten fox tails at the back of her body around hip level. As the attack struck one of the tails trailed downward, tracing the bone of her leg to release going kiru's general direction. As it left her body the form shifted slightly, a spear of flame taking shape to look like a large flaming fox that would almost look like it was running towards him in the air, aimed eleven meters to his left. It was fast, to be sure, the power of her chakra fueling the incredible fire, and in unison she'd touch down and the flame would pass him, her half tiger seal detonating it to create a ten meter wide exposive torrent of fire.

"Pretty cool hm?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:19 am
He was happy to know he wasn't about to be drenched in water, but Kira experimenting could possibly end up worse for him. Though she seemed to have the confidence of having fully trained the Justu so he was probably, mostly, safe from bodily harm. Kira seemed to be a lot faster too. Her general gait much more closely matched his, giving him a small insight on her re-training. Was she purposely matching his speed? He couldn't allow that of course, he'd have to figure out how to be faster, but that was a task for much later. For the moment, he was watching Kira catch on fire and flip through the air. Normally that would freak any average person out, as naturally fire didn't sprout out of your body and form tails, but on Kira that was always something possible. They had the distinct look of the tails of a fox, and carried a similar warmth he recognized. Not from something he could place, and not just from the flames either. 

Apparently these flames were projectiles, as one came lancing towards him, though his keen eyes told him he should be relatively safe, and he trusted Kira not to explode him just yet, so he took the opportunity to study the Justu as it flew, and even changed shape. Taking the form of a running fox, it was a technique of beauty and elegance, and quite dangerous looking. The hot wind exploding outwards from it as it hit the ground blew Kirus coat to the side and he smiled up at his mentor. "That WAS pretty impressive. I wasn't aware you used anything but Shadows and Water, though you've clearly had my wind style."

He said this in a teasing tone, but he was strangely happy. It was a morbid thought, but her being so strong made him worry less about the approaching darkness.

WC (1,200/3,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:49 am
Once she was done she waited for kiru to catch up, the now nine tails of her jutsu swaying lightly behind her. She felt powerful under their effect. It was a good feeling to be powerful again. She removed the two weapons, her sword gripped tightly in her right hand to slide from its shieth with a soft shkkk of metal on metal before the strap to the chakram was released, sliding down her arm with a slight flick to stop. In time with her movement she called out with her chakra to one of the flames. which flowed quickly from it's place at her back around her side and up her chest to curl under her shoulder. The face of a fox could be seen for a moment peeking over her shoulder before its small feet carried it in a spiral down her arm and up and around the edge of her sword.

"It's pretty powerful if you couldn't tell. and Completely gorgeous. It could be close in beauty to my Waltz technique. I've been working closely with the creatures of the Faewilds, and even more directly with the seelie court themselves. It was by their grace I got this new armor." As she spoke she allowed the cloak to move, revealing her new set of armor. What would look to be articulated metal plates covered most of her body, with a small hint of what could only be chain mail peeking out from the edges of the plate. The same mail reinforced with plating sat at her back, which she raised up and connected to form the hood and the face shield, looking something terrifyingly powerful and protected. It would seem intricate but pretty standard.... Except for the fact that metal generally made a very clear sound as it moved. With each movement she'd made there was no ringing of steel, despite the all black armor set seeminly made of just that.

"Oh. Also. I have one more really awesome thing I need to show you. " She felt the call of her Katon as she continued to talk. It seemed to beg for her to use it's strength, calling to her body to release another tail into the air, but it was a call that fell on deaf ears. She needed to learn perfectly the intricacies of this jutsu in order to gain mastery over it. With absolutely no warning She reached up and begin to unbuckle the various hooks and straps that kept the plate mail in place. As the chest piece was ready to be removed she'd stop, turning away from him and allowing the armor to drop downward. With this done, true to kira fashion, She'd remove the fishnet top trademark to the nara, tossing it on the ground, Tuck her Hyuuga necklace back into her underarmor and shirt, and then remove those two also, the zipper to her lighning weave underlay sliding down and off her body in one quick motion.

Her back would turn fully to him just before anything could be seen, as she'd done so many times before. She gave him a few moments as he always seemed to need to gather what had just happened and babble, but she expected soon she'd he'd notice what seemed to be a nara tatoo across the entirety of her back. "So.... I've been experimenting a little with Fuinjutsu."

(1158)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:38 pm
Kiru agreed with her on the beauty of the Justu, the way it changed shape and seemed to be so volatile and yet at the some time, so controlled was remarkable. He tucked the idea in his head for future experimentation of his own, and once again continued is own practicing. Bluish sparks popped off his hands, which would be odd as Kirus Chaka was silver, leading him to believe he was actually pulling a different energy as he had intended. It was getting a bit easier to figure out how to wave his hand around in the time space continuum, to experiment with its energies. He would have to find some simple Justu once he got the hand of it, not wanting to advance himself too far immediately.

He was sort of snapped back to attention as he had missed the last bit of what Kira said, and suddenly her armor was coming off. His eyes widened as his mind whirled witH possible explanations until she turned around, a large tatoo was there. It wasn't bad, though it looked like she had taken a bit more worry about design rather then function, and some of the finer points looked rather redundant. However, Kira was pretty pleased with her progress, and the boy didn't wish to upset her so he'd praise her for the good she had done. "It looks good Kira, but what's it do? Specter Seal should be enough of a booster for your main combat skills, what does this one improve?"
He studied the design and was already making mental improvements. Though it didn't look like something he could directly fix for her, though he could probably design a curse seal of sorts that would be a minor improvement over whatever it did. He was starting to wonder if perhaps he was a tad too confident with his ruin skills..

WC (1,500/3,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:45 pm
Once it was confirmed that he'd seen the seal fully she began to put her clothing back on, the fox tails seeming to come to life every few moments to peek their head around the edges of her new armor as it was latched in place. "Well. I'm um.... I'm the head of the Nara clan so...... It's kind of my responsibility to deal with the clan affairs and from what i've gathered we're dying out. Because of this I've decided to begin teaching the techniques our family holds dear outside of those born in the clan. This seal will create an unbreakable vow of sorts that welcomes new members into the clan from outside of it. I thought.... Maybe you'd like to be the first one that I gave it to hm?"

It was so surreal for the girl to realize that after all of this time she was now the most important member of a major clan. With the death of the clan head the power and responsibility had fallen on her. She ran over the things needed for the fuin to work in her head as she awaited Kiru's agreement. "When you're ready i'll need your arm. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum