Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

As Far As He Could Throw Us  - Page 2 Empty Re: As Far As He Could Throw Us

Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:02 pm
As Kyson finished speaking, Koroshi was pleased what the two have been doing for the village. But as far as them being able to see what it is like to be an ANBU. It was something that they had to be really dedicated too and always be ready to put their lives on the line for the sake of the village. Kyson wasn't sure how deeply involved they were with the village, but they seemed pretty serious the way he made them sound. It definitely was something Kyson was dedicated to do in the future. As Kyson's father gave up his life to save him, his mother, and the village. Kyson was always ready to give up his life for the sake of the village. He came in the shinobi knowing one day he might have to risk his own life to save his village. But he knew the risk of becoming a shinobi when he first started.

After Koroshi finished talking, Royalty began to give him files of the S Rank missions we did. Just to show proof we would stay loyal to him and are always willing to do anything for the village's sake. Royalty also brought up the team we were trying to form. We wanted to form a team with the both of us being the captains of two genin shinobi and help them train and become stronger. We felt this was a good way to strengthen the village and bring out Suna's full potential. This will also help them find their purpose in this ninja world.

"I understand my lord, I was just a bit Curious, that's all. I will be ready to put my life on the line just as my father did for my family and my village. But like Royalty said, we are trying to form a team with the genin of the village. I have already trained a couple genin named Kyofu and Etch. They were really promising ninja who catch on quick. So I am pretty excited to see any other promising genin that are in this village. Could you give us the name of some who have really good potential to join our team?" Kyson said.

(No Coco we weren't asking to be promoted. This topic was strictly to show loyalty to him and character development. We just wanted to show we were interested in becoming ANBU and how that will be a goal for us.)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:35 am
Koroshi would nod as he listens to the words of both of the young Kumo ninja that he took into his village, and with a smile he begins to speak once they are finished "The three of you have nothing to proof to me, I only ask that you live happy lives, and that you aid me in protecting the youth of this village, and by the looks of it you are all doing a fine job at it, I am sure your families are very proud of you" Koroshi says, his words are very genuine "As far as getting a joint team I am all for the idea, I would recommend Sabaku Garuda, he is a friend of mine, and I have been training him in Taijutsu for some time now" Koroshi says stating his wishes for the three Kumo ninja, as well as putting his young friend out there for training with these ninja, seeing what they have lost may help Sabaku see the reason we fight and the true reason we all seek to get stronger. As Koroshi is speaking he would take each of the files, opening them and reviewing the details about each mission briefly before placing them into one of his desk drawers.  After placing the files where they need to be Koroshi would wait to see if they have any other business with him, or if they wanted to speak about these matters further.

(Bit of a short post sorry lol )
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:31 am
As Koroshi spoke, Roy paid close attention to his words. He found it kind of surprising once Koroshi had said they did not have anything to prove. Royalty felt like their entry into the village had been on a probation of some sort. He surely hoped that showing proof of their loyalty would have gotten them more trust but it seemed like trust was not the issue at hand. The two of them basically came here for nothing. 

Seeing Koroshi look over the files, Roy looked over at Kyson for a brief second then back at Koroshi. He shrugged when he looked at Kyson. After looking at Koroshi, he spoke.

"Well then. I feel like we had no reason to disturb you. Thank you for your time Lord Kazekage. We will go find this Sabaku Garuda and round up some others that we had in mind. Let's go Kyson." After bowing to the Kazekage, Royalty turned around and opened to door. He walked through and would hold it open in case Kyson was coming with him at this time. He then went along his merry way.

(Not sure if I have to make an exit claim here or if that was just for traveling topics)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:00 am
With their business taken care of Coco nodded her head, and began to speak herself. "I just wanted you to know that the children and I are really settling in well around the village, and that we couldn't be happier. We couldn't' be happier or more grateful to you, lord Kazekage." Coco blushed. Her time in suna was kind of reminding her of Kumo, back when it wasn't big pile of rubbish. "I simply wished to remind you that if there is ever any thing you need from me, services or missions I wouldn't hesitate. That being said there is one small request I'd like to make of you. The Academy here. I'm going to apply for a teaching position there." She gave a very happy smile. "I've always loved teaching, and now that I've found a place to settle I think I can finally follow that dream. Not that I have any intentions on slowing down with my duties here. Any way I just want you to know that I have every intention of becoming the headmistress at the Academy one day. The Point i'm trying to make is..." She blushed furiously glowing like a tomato. "Will you allow me to study under you? Once I complete Training with you, well I'm sure i'd have no problem running a school."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:52 pm
Kyson heard Koroshi's response to his question. He said they have nothing to prove to him and that he was thankful for all the things we were doing around the village. He approved of the team that me and Royalty were trying to form and he gave us a name to try and recruit. His name was Sabaku Garuda and it seems Lord Kazekage trained him in taijutsu.

"Thank you my lord, we'll find this ninja you speak of." Kyson said as he gives him a little bow.

Royalty then began to speak and told Kyson they were leaving. Royalty was holding the door for Kyson as he was walking out. Before Kyson walked out the office he waved his hand and spoke.

"Alright, see you around Lord Kazekage and Coco." Kyson said as he walked out the door.

(EXIT)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:30 am
Koroshi listens to the words of Royalty, to him it would sound as if he is disappointed by the thrust he has in them, and feels as if they have done this work for nothing. This was not his plan to make the boys feel as if they have already reached the max of their potential, or that he would not few them differently in the future. So he decides to try to fix this situation some before they leave "There was great reason for you two coming here today, please do not take my faith in you as if I am patronizing the both of you, I simple know the strength of your hearts from the experiences that you have gone through. I have no doubt that you two will be raising up in strength, and rank within the village. I encourage you to keep challenging yourselves and those around you, and if there is anything else I can help with, just let me know" Koroshi says with a smile. Should they leave and their business being done Koroshi would look toward Coco, should she say the same things that she had planned to Koroshi would look toward her, feeling great joy from her words "A teacher huh? I like that" Koroshi says with a board smile, so many people come to him wishing to be the strongest, but she wants to learn from him so that she may teach and help the future kids of Suna, this is a very noble goal to devote ones live to teaching, and caring for others. There is nothing wrong with wanting strength however, Koroshi just viewed this as a bit nostalgic, as when he was younger he never dreamed about being a Kage or an Anbu, he simply wanted to be strong enough to protect the people he cared about, and to share his strength and ideals as a teacher, or squad leader. "I would be happy to help train you, but would you need for me to teach you? from the files I have gotten on you you specialize in the Art of the blade, Ninjutsu, and controlling space around you, I on the other hand focus mainly on Taijutsu, Ninjusu and Medical. If you are wanting to test your powers against mine in a spar of some kind to test and grow your power however, I think I would be able to assist you with that" Koroshi says as he tries to gauge what it is Coco would want to try and learn, or if she meant sparring with Koroshi to grow her battle prowess.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:07 am
As Royalty and Kyson had begun to make their exit, Roy had paused hearing Koroshi speak to the both of them. He turned around with his right hand still on the door to look at his Kage. The words from Koroshi meant much to him seeing as it still intertwined with the story of leaving his family behind in Kumo. After Koroshi was finished speaking, Royalty nodded his head to let him know that he acknowledged everything that he said. He did not feel disappointed for coming, in fact he felt disappointed that he wasted the Kazekage's job. Koroshi knew of their conflicts and goals. Royalty then proceeded with his exit as he left the office.

[EXIT]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:09 am
Just before Kyson was aboutg to leave, he heard koroshi speak. Kyson took Koroshi's words to heart. He will keep pushing himself and others in the village. He couldn't have asked for a better kage. Kyson proceeded to leave theoffice afyer koroshi had finished talking.

"Thank you my lord." Kyson said.

(Exit)

(Sorry, I didn't know I had to post again lol)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:53 pm
A small cat like smile grew over Coco's face. "Well I thought perhaps some Ninjutsu training could do me some good. However I always have learned better from doing, and sparring against you would be a true pleasure." Sure Koroshi was a beautiful man, and he make coco weak in the knees whenever she looked at him, but at the end of the day there was only one man on this earth who she was willing to call senpai. 

That sly smile grew back over her face, and she spoke once more in a joking voice. "I'm just racking up these Kage battles, I'm going to get a reputation if I don't watch myself."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:52 am
Koroshi waves tot he boys as they leave and would continue his other actions with Coco, listening to her words that she would like to train her ninjutsu, and wanted to spar. She also talks about fighting against Kages, and how she might get a reputation for herself, this would be true if she could hold her own against a Kage then she would be on a different level then most other ninja, however Koroshi did not know Jason, and he was very new to the roll, picked after Navi died, so he might not have been the best person for the job, but the leaf was desperate.

"I would not doubt that you are already known throughout the Leaf village, and I would be happy to spar with you, I too learn better from doing" Koroshi says with a chuckle as he stands up from his chair lifting his arms above his head in a stretch, his bones making some cracking noises as they begin to loosen up. After he has lifted them he would twist his body to the right without moving his hips at all, doing the same on the left side to make sure that he is ready for action. Normally Koroshi would warm up by fighting, but he hasn't fought someone of Jounin or higher in some time, and if Jason was stronger than he thought then this might be some fun.

After his stretches he would let out a breath of air before looking toward her once more "Would the training grounds be good for you? or would you like to train outside of the village to have more room?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum