Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

As Far As He Could Throw Us  - Page 3 Empty Re: As Far As He Could Throw Us

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:01 pm
This was going to be awesome. Coco just hoped he didn't kick her butt too quickly. She listened to Koroshi's question and washed it around her brain for a little bit. "I'm fine with the training Field. I don't have anything that would cause too much collateral damage." Well she did have that two hundred meter explosion, but that wasn't really for sparing. 
(Sssssshort post)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:43 am
Koroshi nodded, having finished his stretches he looks out the window pointing with his right hand toward one of the newer training grounds built for the academy, it is pretty close to here so it would be easy to go back and forth, and if there are any students there today maybe they would like to see a spar between two high ranking ninja, so they have something to work toward "Alright then, lets go to the new training grounds, its close by and maybe we can put on a show for some students" Koroshi says with a grin before his body flows with chakra, enhancing his movements before he dashes out the window appearing in the middle of the arena. Should Coco follow him there he would begin to speak once more "You may have the first move if you want" Koroshi says with his normal friendly smile as he puts his arms at his side in a normal casual stance as he prepares for what she might do
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:45 am
Boy oh boy Korsoshi was an eager beaver. He was already using stat boosters, plus he didn't even bother with a door. How strange. Never mind coco had focus. She bit the inside of her mouth until it bled and she spat out some blood onto her hands. Walking over to the open window she pounded her hands down and lifted herself up while at the same time summoning two little salamanders and stuffing them into her bar. Her milky milky hungry babies back at home bra. He activated his boosty boost why shouldn't she get her's up and running.

"No. No!" Shouted Kurma from between Coco's breasts. "We are two hundred year old sages. High ranking members of the Salmander Tribe. With full knowledge of Sage mode! We are not pups to be summoned and shoved into questionable nooks whenever you see fit! Isn't that Right pa?"

"Yep!"

"Guys be cool I'm fighting the Kazekage. I'm gonna need some of that NE goodness."

"Another one? What are you a sadist or something? One of these days you're going to bite off more than you can chew."

"I think I just did."

"Besides we weren't worried about the reason we were summoned, but what you did with us after!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"It smells like curdled milk in here. It's like we're walking on water beds. Not to mention..."

"I have Children Kurma!" Coco screamed. "I have twins, and I'm fighting a kage right now. And My fuse is 'this' long right now! So you can Back me the 'F' up, or shut the 'F' up. Got it?"

"Geeze" Kurma groaned fiddling with where you would assume a salamander's ear was. "Ya didn't have to yell, right pa?"

"Yep"

"Good." Coco was instantly back to her calm self. "Look how cool this jump is." She leapt out the window and through the air like the most graceful of swans. She took out from a holster at her side a scroll and started spinning it around her in mid air like a spiral. then in the most magic girl transformational way possible her normal clothing vanished and in it's place her Maid outfit, and weaponry appread in a twister of glittering hearts. She quickly floated through the air and landed completely dressed and armed thirty meters away from Koroshi on the training field. She landed with a dainty step, before suddenly blushing. She worried how much the kage might have saw. Hopefully all of it because that was the most awesome and girly think she'd ever done (after giving birth of course). But at the some time she hoped not too much because because there was a point there where she was... well never you mind. The sun was probably in his eyes.

She landed adjusted her skirt. Brushed off some glittering hearts. Shivered as a salamander tail brushed past her. She turned her head to the side and Saw Ra-Ra just chilling like ever. The gorgeous young lady was literally crawling with slimy salamanders.

Koroshi like a gentleman offered to let her go first. She actually preferred to be the reactor, buuut how could she say no to that face? 

Her tactical mind swept through a number of options she had to attack him. Medical, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu. Close Range probably not optimal. Well there was always the tried and true.

With a mutual understanding that the fight was about to start coco placed her scroll in her mouth. Coco's theme music starts playing and she places her fingers together in the clone seal bringing to the field 10 additional coco's. They all appeared in a circle around her in a nice neat circle.  The Three at her back turn tailed and ran in three separate directions in a fan formation. The remaining clones when summoned would use their scrolls to Summon a Jidanda and send it flying at Koroshi at a speed of 155. seven of the giant spike metal spheres would soar directly at his location, or if he was moving at the location he'd be at when their paths would meet. 

OC Coco was just keeping a careful eye on the field. She honestly didn't know what to expect from this guy. Big balls of energy, or a straight up charge. Genjutsu was her weakness but she didn't have to worry about that. Oh well. Looks like it was time to see if the first kage was just a fluke.

(750)
-100 For Kurma and Kurpa
-75 for Multishadowclones 

575 left 
>.> I hardly even did anything.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:48 pm
Coco's mouth hung open in absolute shock. Koroshi dropped to the floor like a bag of bloody potato's as Coco's assault struck him. She'd honestly only intended that to be a probing strike! Looks like she was just too good.  

"Koroshi!" Coco shouted running past her clones and over to her unconscious kage. She grimaced his face, and much of his body looked a little bit like hamburger meat. She turned a queasy green. Now she realized why she'd skipped out on her family's medical tradition. 

"Good shot lass!" Kurma gushed as they looked over the felled Kage. "Right pa?"

"Yep!"

Well coco couldn't deny that much. This guy was out cold. But she was too busy freaking out to glow with pride. There was a strong chance that that attack was deadly. "I didn't mean to!" She picked up Koroshi, slung him over her shoulder, and ran for the nearest hospital. "I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" And of course a great number of the villagers saw Coco doing this too, giving her very strange looks indeed. "I didn't mean to!"

She burst through the Hospital door, Kage still in hand. "Hello welcome to saint..."

"I didn't mean to!" Coco announced shrugging Koroshi off and presenting him to the Lady at the front desk.

"Oh My goodness what happened."

Kurma chimed in still collecting that natural energy. Omg Coco was starting to look like a salamander while this was going on XD. "Oh it was beautiful you should have seen that shot. Right pa?"

"Yep!"

"Training accident." Coco said truthfully.

The clerk took in a deep breath and calmed herself down. She was a professional, and this was hardly the first badly wounded Ninja to ever come into this hospital. She waved her hand and signaled someone to prep a room. "Alright what's his name?" She took a swig of water to steady herself further.

"Um, Koroshi Uchiha." Coco said sheepishly. For her response she was rewarded with a spray of water from the Clerks mouth.

"THE KAZEKAGE!?!"

"Yep!" Answered Kurpa.

"Code black, Code black. All available medical staff to the kage suite stat!" A couple of awfully ANBU looking nurses grabbed a hold of Koroshi and whisked him away into the hospital leaving Coco absolutely alone.

"Alright well.... let me know about that teaching position!" 

(EXIT)
TWC 2411
1200 Ryo
400 towards water element
The rest towards. Hair needle senbon. <3
Can I claim Master for my second Kage beaten?
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:14 pm
Nice try coco lol, but korokay made an away post. Here ya go...
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30117-away-for-a-bit#227233

You could leave the topic of you want? Up to you really...
Oh yeah, I didn't really read the topic fully, but just a heads up, we get Action points now, instead of Ryo for max characters. Here is the link to that too...
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t29833-small-update
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:03 am
(lol, Naw I'll patiently wait)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:21 am
(Actually he never posted a date of return, which means he can still be skipped! 

And since he's not dying... Well What could be the harm in saying that coco is so good she beat a kage in a single move? 

XD

"If you post an away message, you may be exempt from being 48-houred, in your away message you must have a date of return, the 48-hour timer will begin on the date of return at 6am.  If you do not have a date of return, then you may still be skipped.  All staff members will be allowed 72-hours before they can be skipped, due to having to manage the forum while doing their threads." -What i'm citing.

I am of course more than willing to wait for poor koroshi to come back, and when he does just remember: I never tried to kill you, please don't murder me when you see this XD.)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:09 am
( I was gone because of PC issues and could not say a time I would be returning due to the fact that it needed to be fixed, and I did not know how long that would take. I will be replying to your actual move against me.

First off "She leapt out the window and through the air like the most graceful of swans. She took out from a holster at her side a scroll and started spinning it around her in mid air like a spiral. then in the most magic girl transformational way possible her normal clothing vanished and in it's place her Maid outfit, and weaponry appread in a twister of glittering hearts" 

On your stat page your outfit is not listed as being sealed away in a scroll, it is listed as on your person, meaning you would have to be wearing it at the beginning of the topic, since you were not your armor would not be there as you have no ways to summon it. With that being said you are in the same clothes that you started the topic in.  Also what you were trying to do is Re-quip, which is limited to the people of the Ametsuchi clan, which you are not apart of. 

Next "The remaining clones when summoned would use their scrolls to Summon a Jidanda and send it flying at Koroshi at a speed of 155. seven of the giant spike metal spheres would soar directly at his location, or if he was moving at the location he'd be at when their paths would meet."

Again no where in your stat page does it list that they are sealed in scrolls, so these would be on your person. Given that you are trying to summon them in your post I will take it you are not walking around with a weapon hanging off of you, as you would have stated this when you did your appearance in your first move as this would be hanging off of you very awkwardly and would most likely be stabbing into you. It could fall under weapon pouches, but bringing weapons like that to meet a Kage to talk to would be unadvised and should have been brought up so that they could be searched. With the rest stated, you do not have this weapon either.

Also even if you could summon the weapon from the scroll where are you getting 155 speed? are you trying to throw it? or is it being shot out of the scroll at that speed?

TLDR Your first post in this battle is voided as you do not have your armor or the weapon to summon in this manner, please redo your first move as this not only stops your attack, but it interferes with your entrance and stats. Everything following these actions did not happen. )
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 am
(lol that certainly seemed personal, wouldn't want a fair fight would we? ;) )

"Alright wait right there while I go get all my armor. Otherwise I'd dare say you have an unfair advantage."  Coco exits the building and goes home. 

:p

(Exit)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:31 pm
(Nothing personal about it, the move was invalid and if it was allowed in training then there would be issues when doing a real battle. Sort of making it known now so that there isn't problems later, if you would like you could get changed in the same topic and we could start the fight )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum