Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

As Far As He Could Throw Us  Empty As Far As He Could Throw Us

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:26 am
Royalty had left his friend's house so that he could meet up with Kyson. After just finishing another S Rank mission, Roy had told his partner that he would like to meet up with Lord Kazekage in his office. Roy was walking to the Kage building waving and greeting the nice people of Sunagakure on his way there. He had a file in his hand with papers inside of it. Once inside of the building, he opened the front doors and walked towards his Lord's chamber. Two guards had been standing in front of his doors to prevent anyone from just barging in. Royalty stopped right before the guards to try and sway them to let him in.

"I am here to have a brief word with Lord Kazekage. If you would please allow me to pass. I am also expecting another; Kyson Hozuki." Royalty tried to be as respectful as possible while awaiting a response or for Kyson to show up.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

As Far As He Could Throw Us  Empty Re: As Far As He Could Throw Us

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:40 am
Coco had her arms crossed, and was leaning up aginst the opposite wall from the Kazekage's door. Her spiky brown hair was pleasantly bouncy today, and she had a cat like smile on her face as she watched the chuunin try to get into the office. Ra-Ra peeked out from over her shoulder, and looked out at the guy chuuin. He finished speaking to the guard and that's when coco piped up. "Gotta Wait your turn Schlup." She announced with an even voice. "I too have business to discuss with the Kazekage, so looks like the office is going to get crowded."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:53 am
As Kyson was taking a walk around Suna, he remembered that Royalty said to meet him at the Kazekage office. They had to discuss some important things with him. As Kyson entered the building he began to walk down the hallway. As he was walking, he saw Royalty... and also saw Coco. Kyson wondered why Coco was here too. Did Royalty invite her too without telling him? Kyson doubted it. But he did not want to be rude see he began to greet them.

"What's up Roy, and hey Coco.. wasn't expecting you to be here." Kyson said with a somewhat shocked look on his face.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:23 am
The guards wait by the door until they see the group walking up one at a time, greeting each other in their own ways, as they are about to ask their business here they hear Koroshi's voice from inside the office, his voice being audible enough for the three former Kumo ninja to hear "Royalty, Coco, Kyson, please come in, I was expecting I would see you through" Koroshi due to him spending time with all three of these ninja, feeling not only their chakra signatures but their body structures and weight with his doton sensory, he is easily able to sense them upon entering his office.

"I believe you heard him, so you may enter as you please" one of the guards says with a slight chuckle, no matter how many times Koroshi does that, it still catches him off guard when he knows who is there before they enter it, this also begs the question of why Koroshi has guards to his office, maybe it is just to humor the Chunin and Jounin, but who knows, maybe Koroshi has other reasons for them to be there
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:25 am
Roy turned around to notice Coco against the wall. To be quite honest, he was not expecting her to be here. It surely has been a good while. The last time they had seen each other was at the Oasis, being bodyguards for a secretary. That mission went really well. He wondered if she noticed his changes since the last time they had been together. Mostly, his cosmetic differences. His hair was longer, his physique was much fuller, and he just looked older and more mature overall. He turned to her and looked her in her eyes.

"Heh, how are you Ms. Coco? Looking rather ravishing today." Roy smirked slightly flirtatiously after saying so. After taking those aging pills, it made him more interested in the beauty of woman now. Going through puberty that fast would definitely stir up an insurmountable amount of hormones. A few seconds after speaking, Kyson had just appeared. Roy turned to him and maintained the smile on his face. This one was more friendlier than a flirty one. 

"Boyyyy you are late. What did I tell you about that? You need to stop peeking in other girls' windows man. It isn't right." Royalty tried his best to keep a straight face but busted out a small amount of laughter a few seconds after speaking. He knew that Kyson was definitely not doing that. He just wanted to mess with him. 

A few seconds after, the group then heard Koroshi's voice through the doors. Roy turned his attention to the door. One of the guards had clarified that it was the time to go in now. Royalty walked up to the door and held it open for Kyson and Coco. If they were to follow through, Royalty would be the last one to enter the room, closing the door behind him. He would then bow slightly as he saw the Kazekage while holding the file to his left side.

"Lord Kazekage.."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:13 pm
Aging Pills were so effing creepy. Coco got a cold shudder when Royalty started flirting with her. To be fair she was asking for it in that maid outfit, but still. She'd considered taking some herself. So so she wouldn't have to bear the shame of being a seventeen year old mother. It was tempting there was no doubt about that, she knew the looks that she got whenever she took the twins out, but still... Those were years of your life you were throwing away. Coco was embarrassed there was no doubt but she wasn't sure that she would trade. Be sides. A cat like smile grew on her face. Each one of those pills was a year of being with her kids that she was throwing away. Besides with the pregnancy, and the breast feedings her sweater yams had swelled up nicely! "I've been working out." She said truthfully and casually. Her post pregnant pudge was begging to recede, and form back into her rock hard body. Though she wasn't sure if she like it or not. There was something about being... slightly chunkier that made her feel, more feminine? Besides her love was most likely dead, so who was she trying to impress?

Coco nodded her head at Kyson who had always been the favorite of the two. He was quite, but coco liked that. It was so opposite from Akira. Her heart felt like it was stabbed... Akira.

One of the Guards waved them in as The Kazekage announced they could enter. The hair on the back of Coco's neck stood on end when she heard Koroshi's voice. She was suddenly very concerned with how she looked, she shook her head and allowed the Chuunin to enter first. She took a step over to the guard, and took him into a hug. "I didn't see you there Evan." She greeted Warmly. "I just want to say thanks again for watching the kids the other night. The mission just came up so suddenly." She laughed in a way that showed that she was racked with guilt. "But hey if guarding the Kazekage doesn't pan out I'd be more than happy to hire you as my nanny!" She laughed again and started heading towards the office. "Hey when you get off shift let's grab some food, kay?" Evan had been one of the first people in the village to talk to her, and the very first to accept her. He was a chuunin, and usually guarded the Kazekage, when they'd first met he'd offered to baby sit coco's babies whenever she needed. Coco was beyond protective of her babies. She guarded them with more ferocity than a mother bear, and really only trusted her clones, or one of the Salamanders to protect them. However Evan was the only other human who she trusted enough to look after them.

She paused before entering the Kage's office. She put her hand to her hair and styled it for a brief second. Koroshi hadn't see her new haircut yet, oh man she hoped he like it. Oh man she was blonde last time he saw her. Own man what if he liked blondes better? Aaargh, she bit her lip. 'Get ahold of yourself Girl. You're a powerful Kunochi, and Akira is in all likely hood still alive. You can't have these stupid thoughts. He'd just man. Just a man.' With her courage renewed she stepped into the office and took a bow. Of course in her moment of weakness she'd forgotten that she was a complete mess last time she'd entered this office. Now he was able to see her for the calm put together girl she was. She bowed before looking up, and then... well... looked up.

Her heart fluttered when she saw that blonde hunk of a man. 'Cheese and crackers' She thought trying not to stare. Did he get more beautiful since last time? Those abs! Coco just wanted to take a big ol' bite out of them. "Lord Kazekage!" she blushed, and bowed again forgetting that she'd already done so. "A P-Pleasure to see you again."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:26 pm
As Kyson started walking, he heard what Royalty said about being late. He was shocked at what Royalty said to him. Obviously that wasn't true. Kyson loves women but he would never peak through their windows. 

"I wasn't even that late. And I would never do something like that." Kyson said with a slight chuckle. He knew Royalty was just playing around when he said it.

Kyson then noticed Coco nodded at him after he said hey, he nodded back politely. He was glad she was doing well since the three did that mission together. It was Kyson's first mission and it was a good experience for him. Kyson was waiting patiently for the guards to let the three of them meet with the Kazekage. Suddenly the Kazekage told the three ninja that they may enter his office. Kyson looked at the guard and noticed he was telling them that they may enter. Kyson still feels a bit nervous but not as nervous as when he first met the Kazekage. Kyson has finally started to feel a comfortable being in the village since he left Kumo. He met some cool Genin who were respectful and uptight. He actually can call this place home. He still is getting used to the weather a bit, but he is getting there. Kyson saw Royalty hold the door for him and Coco. As he walked behind the two shinobi, he saw them greet the Kazekage.

"Good evening my lord." Kyson said as he bowed to the Kazekage. 

It was time to get the meeting started and tell him why we are here. He just wanted to show that he was grateful for letting him stay in this village and tell him about all the things he did around the village. Just wanted to let him know, he will always stay loyal to him because of what he done.

"I just wanted to say thank you for letting us become a shinobi of this village. I feel like coming here made a huge difference in my life. Me and Royalty have been doing great service for your village. We have completed a few S rank missions and getting the job done with ease. We've gotten stronger and have been training non stop since we been here. I have also helped trained a couple of Genin in our village. I saw they were having trouble with their training, so I volunteered to help them out. I felt like since I am a Chunin, it was only right to teach them what was necessary to become a Chunin. Since we're the future of the village, I thought I should lead them in the right direction to become successful shinobi. Even though I still have a lot to learn myself, I thought I'd teach them what was taught to me. Just wanted to let you know I'm grateful for letting us in and we will always stay loyal to you." Kyson said as he bowed again during his last sentence. He wasn't sure if coming to this village would be a good choice at first. But after being here for a few weeks, it was probably his best decision. 

"And lastly, I noticed one of the ninja who gave us a report on one of our S rank missions was an ANBU. I don't know much about them but I was wondering. Would you allow us to train with them? They seem strong and I just wanted to see if it was something I may want to join in the mere future." Kyson said. He was not sure what they are or what they exactly did that was different from an average shinobi. But they looked deeply involved in trying to protect the village. And that alone was enough to catch Kyson's attention. Maybe it was something he wanted to do, but he wasn't really sure since he knows so little about them. He felt like seeing through their eye's would be the best way to make his decision.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:36 pm
Evan with a friendly smile would return her hug and listens to her greeting and thanks "It is no problem Coco, I am always happy to help, and besides, they are too adorable for me to stay away!" He says with a slight chuckle however he knows that they have to be here for a reason to speak with the Kazekage, so he would not push the conversation further. After the hug he would step back to where he was standing before, to ensure that no one interrupts the meeting.

Once they open the door however they would see Koroshi standing at his desk, some papers laying about that he was working on, new plans for the village, upgrades for the defenses, and other such things that he has to attended to. However he would smile seeing the former Kumo ninja walk into his chambers, seeing that Royalty and Kyson have taken aging pills, this being very obvious to Koroshi as they would not change that much in a few weeks normally, he always disliked the idea of bills that forcefully age your body, but it is there choice to make, much like it was Viper's and Echo's, if they feel they need to be older to carry out their duties then he would not force his ideals onto them. He would also see Coco, this sight makes him very happy, the last time he saw her she was a wreck, she had recently given birth, she was tired from travel, and she was begging him to let her and her children stay in the village, so seeing her more active, and with a smile on her face defiantly brighten up Koroshi's day. Once they enter Koroshi greets them by giving a soft nod as he begins to listen to Kyson speak, this is also something that Koroshi notices is different, Kyson the last time they were together didn't speak too much, and was more of the shy one he felt, but now he is taking charge and is giving the reason they are here today, speaking about the missions they have done and the people he has helped train makes Koroshi feel a bit of joy, he is glad that he sent them with Coco because it has seem to do a lot of good, and they are growing into fine ninja.

"I am happy to see that you are fitting in here, also I have gotten word about the completion of the S-rank missions, as well as a lot of praise about your training. I am very proud of all of you. As far as with Dust, it is not something that one just decides that they want to do, they have to be driven by the purpose of protecting others so great that they are willing to lay down their lives at a moments notice. As far as meeting or training with one, their tasks leaves little room to train others" Koroshi says praising their achievements, but letting them know the weight of being a Dust member.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:26 pm
Noticing that Coco was a bit flustered at how he acted, Royalty kind of just shrugged it off and advanced. He had heard some of the conversation that she had with one of the guards. Seemed like she had been well acquainted with some of the higher ups here. This made Royalty think about her for a brief moment. He had wondered when she had gotten to the Village Hidden in the Sand. It would throw him off knowing that she made the journey from Kumogakure years ago. Especially since he had assumed that she was still kind of new here as well. He had not known what to assume now.

As Kyson showed a slight interest in the joke he had told to him, Roy maintained his smirk for a brief couple of seconds before resting his face back to normal. The trio of ninja were now walking into the village. Royalty gripped on the file and continued in. They all would notice the Kazekage standing at his desk. After Roy had greeted Koroshi, Coco spoke next and Royalty looked at her while she was doing so. After noticing her blushing face and her slight studder, Roy wondered what had gotten into her all of a sudden. Again, he chose to pay it no mind. 

Not to much surprise, Kyson had spoke after Coco. Roy turned his attention to his dynamic duo now. Kyson had brought up the missions that they had done. He also brought up some people he helped train. Even if they had lived together, Royalty had not known much about this. Much like the subject touching upon the Anbu, Roy had not known that he shared his interest in them. They were the epitome of protecting and serving and fit what Royalty stood for. It would be nothing short of suiting.

After Kyson was finished speaking, Royalty walked up towards Koroshi and handed him the folder. Inside of the folder would be 3 files. If he were to open it, the files would be in order as followed:

File 1
File 2
File 3

Each file had a quick synopsis of the missions stated as well as a report from both Kyson and Royalty on each one. Each report was tailored for each mission from their perspectives while on the missions. If the Kazekage were to take the file, Royalty would take a few steps back. He would then be standing just where he were, in between Kyson and Coco. 

"This may not be much but we just wanted to prove that we are here to serve. Kyson and I thrive on helping others. With everything that had been already said and done, you know of our plans to grow and become better ninja. I ask if you would allow us to pick up a few genin and form a team with the two of us being joint captains for the team. I figured it would promote more social activity between the new ninja and help them find their purpose. Anything to help my Lord." After speaking, Roy bowed slightly and was now looking at Koroshi for feedback on everything else that had been said.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:23 am
Coco didn't' speak because the matter on the table didn't even concern her. She wasn't affected by it, and she wasn't the person who got to decide such things. She did however find it very funny that the two of them were asking to be promoted past her. There was just something so wonderfully obtuse about it. So while she didn't say anything about the matter as it really wasn't any of her business, she did smirk at their audacity. She'd just wait until their matter was dealt with.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum