Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sm0l Thinking - Page 3 Empty Re: Sm0l Thinking

Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:03 am
"I think so your saying that one organ can make or break you so to say." Ryuk said a little bewildered by all the information he was taking in from the man before him. This was going to be a tough concept to grasp but he was sure he could learn it in a matter of time he may not master it for a while but the time would come when he could make him self an amazing medical ninja. "So why did you cut the kidney in half kozai?" The boy asked never having seen an organ close up or had a class where they took organs out.

[amazing idea for uzumaki BL mixed with med stuff coming up man xD ill message you and see what you think after your post.]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 pm
Den and Toma were watching Kozai via Den's scrying pond, and while unfortunately Kozai was 50 meters away from the nearest location Den could see with his pond, he could still make out the shapes of two other bodies near Kozai and the objects within 5 meters of him. One body seemed to still be alive but Den couldn’t make out people whose chakra he hadn’t memorized that well in the pond.

Sighing, Den would perform a one handed seal and a thick wooden pole grew from his hand. Kokou, realizing what was happening, stared gathering nature energy.

"Welp, guess I'll go deal with him then." It seemed the missing ninja Den had allowed to leave Hoshi was dissecting someone, Den watched as Kozai looked into the kindey he had cut in half when the image would freeze, Den using Sanctuary to make time progress slower in his realm. Whoever that dead person was, it was Den's fault because he had allowed this man to live. He'd have to correct that mistake.

"Go see if Akihana's in her realm, time should be slowed down there as well I think. Tell her where I'm going and if she wants to help bring her to me. See if Tomoya can find Maku and have him do the same, though Maku could get to me himself I'd imagine." With that Den would disappear from Sanctuary. Toma would then go do what Den told him to do, and Tomoya as well once he found out.

After appearing on a spot of grass in the real world, 105 meters away from Kozai, Den would start doing some hand seals after stabbing the pole into the ground in front of him. Kozai seemed to be in one of the few forests within Haven, and due to the thick foliage Den couldn't see Kozai from where he was, not even with his sharingan active.

Den would perform the Wood Release clone jutsu, creating two clones who also had crimson eyes from the pole Den had created. The first would suppress his chakra and then begin moving towards Kozai, stopping about 60 meters away from him unless something occurred to make it burst into action. This clone was moving at 50 speed, and was moving silently due to Den's skill at doing such. The clone wouldn’t be seen either due to the trees in the way.

The other clone would make a single handed seal and use the Body Flicker technique as soon as he finished forming. Moving at 225 speed the clone would exit the flicker 25 meters from Kozai, managing to avoid any obstacles. Unlike the other clone this clone would seem like he was approaching from the 'right'. This was Den and his other clones's right however, the clone would actually be behind Kozai. This clone would arrive at his location as Kozai finished his query to the other shinobi that was with him.

Having had his other hand close to the one doing the one handed seal, as soon as he finished the Flicker the wood clone would perform two seals at a speed of 130, and after doing so a puddle of mud would be created.It would be centered on Kozai's foot, so that as soon as it began forming the mud would grab a hold of Kozai's shoe and start pulling him down. If kozai jumped or something obviously the clone wouldn't activate the jutsu, but if he started moving the clone would obviously center the swamp on Kozai's planted foot. This clone could clearly see Kozai as there were no trees blocking its line of sight. The clone, being sure not to trip on anything, would slowly start to move backwards at 25 speed after activating the jutsu, moving away from Kozai. Luckily there were no huge trees or patches of trees to block his path.

Den would move to sit down in the grass after making his clones so that he could gather nature energy himself.

Den
-50 for sanct teleport
-45 for Wood cutting
-40 for Wood Clone
-1 for sharingan
+10 AP from Jugo clan
+1 nature energy from Kokou
+2 nature energy from meditation.
1143 AP left

Pole power stat: 45 base+40 from scaling+10 from nin master+25 from amplification stone=120 power

Clones have 600 AP each

Wood Clone 1
-1 for sharingan
599 AP

Wood Clone 2
-1 for sharingan
-40 for swamp of the underworld
559 AP

Swamp Power: 60+30+10=100
Swamp Speed: 60+30=90

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:08 pm
Den watched as Kozai looked into the kindey he had cut in half when the image would freeze, Den using Sanctuary to make time progress slower in his realm

After appearing on a spot of grass in the real world, 105 meters away from Kozai

Kozai wouldn't have moved 6 meters, also my post specifically says I'm 105 meters away from you, not your specic location when I first start watching you. So even if you moved 6 meters before I teleported it wouldn't change how far away I am xD

Found another quote

This clone would arrive at his location as Kozai finished his query to the other shinobi that was with him.

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:07 pm
Unlike the other clone this clone would seem like he was approaching from the 'right'. This was Den and his other clones's right however, the clone would actually be behind Kozai.

So the clone you're turning towards is to Den's right, not directly in front of him o.o

Also are you trying to hoho through my clone or?

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:53 pm
Kozai would pivot, changing his body orientation by a factor of -180 degrees in bearing about a vertical axis.

Apparently I'm really dumb so I need this translated into vernacular ^^; From the rest of your post it seems like you just turn left but I'd rather not post based off an assumption lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum